A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Round Table Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Round Table Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=434)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Gordon the Cook - 16-01-2023

(16-01-2023, 09:10 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: I think it's somewhat town-telling that both Edward and William suggested to banish within their own team, while Dora pushed back, strangely Dora pushed back against just William who agreed with the plan, and not Edward. Amy is MIA, Moe is neutral for me, Dora is leaning traitor, need to get a read on Lilly, who voted Weyland off the bat, has a proxy vote also, is it also on Weyland?
The proxy vote will come in at 9pm, we will have a whole hour to discuss their vote.

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Dora the Explorer - 16-01-2023

I'd probably put Xena as more likely to be village at the minute. A wolf could have easily just kept the prize to themselves.

I'm leaning towards Lily as a wolf for the moment. I think they've made a lot of the "pocketing". What are your thoughts on lily?

Well I did want you to explain why myself and Moe were at 60% compared to 50% elsewhere but I'm guessing now it was more of a gut feeling that we were more likely to be wolves.

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Countess Markievicz - 16-01-2023

(16-01-2023, 09:10 PM)Dora the Explorer Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 09:08 PM)William the Grave Robber Wrote: Those are the losing team from today's challenge, who have no chance of a shield.

I think it was the Australian one where the shield protected from both banishment and murder.

I've retracted that accusation. I really must watch the traitors at some point.
But have you retracted it? Sorry, I see you still said that if William is a traitor, there are likely two traitors on team 2. So you still suspect something fishy about the suggestion?

I also think I'd agree that Gordon is likely village.

(16-01-2023, 09:19 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 09:10 PM)Dora the Explorer Wrote: I've retracted that accusation. I really must watch the traitors at some point.
But have you retracted it? Sorry, I see you still said that if William is a traitor, there are likely two traitors on team 2. So you still suspect something fishy about the suggestion?

Yes, I said that doesn't make much sense. I thought it was odd that William agreed with the idea because of the greater chance of hitting 1 in 5 than 1 in 6 but then i realised that if he was a villager it would be 1 in 5 in both teams from their perspective. So no as things stand I don't think there is anything suspicious about it. However, if William (or Edward) come up as traitor I might revisit that. 

If either is a traitor then they'd either be trying to make themselves look good or trying to get votes away from 2 traitors in the other team. However, the clear hole in my idea became clear to me almost as I posted. And they are probably more likely to be village given they're trying to get people to vote in team 1.

Lilly
#6 fluff, going back to bed
#9 Calls Gordon a boomer for finding her entrance suspicious
#19 fluff? tiktok with the deets?
#69 fluff, what's up?
#71 to Gordon, who wants input on his suggestion, asks what he wants from her
#73 to Moe, is happy to sit this out
#74 agrees with Edward's analysis of Gordon's ploy
#79 will not have time to do anagrams
#90 points out Weyland's thanks post to Gordon, says it's pocketing
#96 will vote Weyland, thinks Gordon is village
#98 to Friar, who posts a reads list, asks why they're a wolf-lean
#99 finds Edward villagery for finding her villagery and going against the thread sentiment

#4 complains about lack of content, votes Weyland
#5 warns that votes are final
#11 not sure if this is humor, but gave reasons for voting Weyland
#20 to me, still finds the pocketing attempt suspicious, with no prior contact or context
#21 to me, on Amy MIA, has already proxy voted

I guess not taking part in the anagram competition hurt her team, but unless she knew scores were not going to be public, I'd imagine she'd have kept that to herself rather than warning everyone. Read on Edward is fair, from her perspective. Dislike the tunneling on Weyland though, seems like a gimme vote.

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Weyland the Blacksmith - 16-01-2023

@Necro does the vote need to be in any particular format?

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Necro - 16-01-2023

Format is simply (for example):

Vote: Necro (don't vote me though, I'm like a bad smell I cannot be banished Tongue )

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Edward the Barber - 16-01-2023

(16-01-2023, 09:38 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: Lilly
#69 fluff, what's up?
#99 finds Edward villagery for finding her villagery and going against the thread sentiment

#20 to me, still finds the pocketing attempt suspicious, with no prior contact or context

I guess not taking part in the anagram competition hurt her team, but unless she knew scores were not going to be public, I'd imagine she'd have kept that to herself rather than warning everyone. Read on Edward is fair, from her perspective. Dislike the tunneling on Weyland though, seems like a gimme vote.
Do me

I think I'll be voting from the following three.

Amy: We have to get rid of her sometime, doing it tonight allows us to find more info on folks before getting rid of somebody who is posting and giving us info to work off of.

Lily: Comes in and votes weyland for pocketing, with no discussion. doesn't want to discuss anybody else,

(16-01-2023, 07:21 PM)Lilly the Millennial Wrote: Twenty minutes and this is it?

Wow

Vote; wetland

(16-01-2023, 07:22 PM)Lilly the Millennial Wrote: Votes are final and LOCKED once cast, so think carefully before voting.

Fyi

William: narrows down their voting to the two highest posters and the no show. The reasons for me don't convince me.

My mind is not closed to only these three, this is just where i've landed after I narrowed my suspects down to three, i'll be keeping an eye on others thoughts too and reevaluating if i find others arguments convincing

(16-01-2023, 09:43 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote: I think I'll be voting from the following three.

Amy: We have to get rid of her sometime, doing it tonight allows us to find more info on folks before getting rid of somebody who is posting and giving us info to work off of.

Lily: Comes in and votes weyland for pocketing, with no discussion. doesn't want to discuss anybody else,

(16-01-2023, 07:21 PM)Lilly the Millennial Wrote: Twenty minutes and this is it?

Wow

Vote; wetland

(16-01-2023, 07:22 PM)Lilly the Millennial Wrote: Votes are final and LOCKED once cast, so think carefully before voting.

Fyi

William: narrows down their voting to the two highest posters and the no show. The reasons for me don't convince me.

My mind is not closed to only these three, this is just where i've landed after I narrowed my suspects down to three, i'll be keeping an eye on others thoughts too and reevaluating if i find others arguments convincing
Amy is no sense at this time, we get essentially infinite lunches later on and she can go then, William ok I see it.

Lily I can see as a wolf as well but I re read my posts and I have a hard on for Welland from like his second post, they are all those I'm gonna do this so I'll be doing that type posts that wolves use 
Read his yokamajig you'll see

Iso read his iso

(16-01-2023, 09:47 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: Iso read his iso
I'll read weyland now.

I don't think we should get rid of amy yet. Maybe they couldn't join at the start.

My vote is going for Lily anyway.

The time for talk is over, time to vote on who you think is the traitor.

Lilly the Milennial proxy vote for Weyland the Blacksmith

Yeah, read all 12 posts by weyland, 6 in main, and 6 in here. I've no idea why you have a hard on for them, but that's your prerogative. I'm not convinced enough to join you though.

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Friar Tuck - 16-01-2023

Vote for Lilly, the weird voting posts and disappearing act clinched it for me.

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Friar Tuck - 16-01-2023

@Necro, the time is out by an hour here.

(16-01-2023, 10:03 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote: @Necro, the time is out by an hour here.
Its in your settings,

(16-01-2023, 10:01 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote: Yeah, read all 12 posts by weyland, 6 in main, and 6 in here. I've no idea why you have a hard on for them, but that's your prerogative. I'm not convinced enough to join you though.
That's ok I can follow you into William

(16-01-2023, 09:43 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 09:38 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: Lilly
#69 fluff, what's up?

Do me
I have a town vibe from you, stopping for now, time is short as it is.
SpoilerShow Content

(16-01-2023, 09:47 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: Amy is no sense at this time, we get essentially infinite lunches later on and she can go then, William ok I see it.

Lily I can see as a wolf as well but I re read my posts and I have a hard on for Welland from like his second post, they are all those I'm gonna do this so I'll be doing that type posts that wolves use 

How do we get infinte lunches?

If the only choice was banish Amy or banish Ed, would you still think it makes no sense banish Amy?

If Amy flips Traitor, will you stand by your defense of a traitor?

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Zeena Warrior Princess - 16-01-2023

Sticking to my guns and hopefully read him right

Vote: William

Vote: Lily

(16-01-2023, 10:07 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 09:47 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: Amy is no sense at this time, we get essentially infinite lunches later on and she can go then, William ok I see it.

How do we get infinte lunches?

If the only choice was banish Amy or banish Ed, would you still think it makes no sense banish Amy?

Strange logic! I know what I am so if it's me or a not poster then she can go 
If Amy flips traitor it's not like I read her wrong, you can't get a read on six posts from wetland how you get a read from 0 posts from Amy ?

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Moe the Innkeeper - 16-01-2023

Vote: Edward

@Necro is there any proxy voting

(16-01-2023, 10:15 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: @Necro is there any proxy voting
it was done at 9

Code:
lilly: 2 : friar, dora
weyand: 1 : lilly
william: 1 : xena
edward: 1 : moe
6 votes left to play
think this is where we at

@Gordon the Cook is the suspicion on you and Edward, plus Amy, the crux of your case on William?

Do wolves vote late ? Or is it just people that are worried that they will be banished?

I think it might be both

(16-01-2023, 07:47 PM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 07:39 PM)William the Grave Robber Wrote: Can I ask why?
You showed up yesterday with very little, today you analyse the comp and give the player post count. Now are tou trying to be just about notice and helpfull but not too noticed?
and, this has a little more flesh to it.

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Weyland the Blacksmith - 16-01-2023

Vote Edward

(16-01-2023, 10:12 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 10:07 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote: How do we get infinte lunches?

Strange logic! I know what I am so if it's me or a not poster then she can go 
If Amy flips traitor it's not like I read her wrong, you can't get a read on six posts from wetland how you get a read from 0 posts from Amy ?

12, not 6.

i didn't get a read from amy, only the traitors would know if amy was a traitor slot or not.
10 other folks have come to play, and one of my 3 vote out slots was to vote out a slot that has given us faithfuls 0 reasons not to vote for them.

You never answered how we have infinite chances to vote out the amy slot. the traitors kill a faithful every night, and they wont be getting rid of amy, so we'll have to do it. the later we leave it, the more pain it'll be for us.

(16-01-2023, 10:20 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: Do wolves vote late ? Or is it just people that are worried that they will be banished?

I think it might be both
Aren't votes locked in? Or was that a joke?
I'm between Lilly and William, not seeing you, indifferent on Weyland, but would be happy to  vote for Dora, who's voting Lilly, and giving me pause there.

(16-01-2023, 10:24 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 10:12 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: Strange logic! I know what I am so if it's me or a not poster then she can go 

12, not 6.

i didn't get a read from amy, only the traitors would know if amy was a traitor slot or not.
10 other folks have come to play, and one of my 3 vote out slots was to vote out a slot that has given us faithfuls 0 reasons not to vote for them.

You never answered how we have infinite chances to vote out the amy slot. the traitors kill a faithful every night, and they wont be getting rid of amy, so we'll have to do it. the later we leave it, the more pain it'll be for us.
Once the murders stop it's just lynch lynch lynch There is no info from flipping Amy I'd literally flip myself befor Amy

(16-01-2023, 10:24 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 10:20 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: Do wolves vote late ? Or is it just people that are worried that they will be banished?

I think it might be both
Aren't votes locked in? Or was that a joke?
I'm between Lilly and William, not seeing you, indifferent on Weyland, but would be happy to  vote for Dora, who's voting Lilly, and giving me pause there.

edward: 2 : moe , weyland

ed has more votes than william

(16-01-2023, 10:26 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 10:24 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote: 12, not 6.

Once the murders stop it's just lynch lynch lynch There is no info from flipping Amy I'd literally flip myself befor Amy
This makes sense to me, when the final banishment stage is announced, except for the last part...

(16-01-2023, 10:27 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 10:24 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: Aren't votes locked in? Or was that a joke?

edward: 2 : moe , weyland

ed has more votes than william
I meant I don't have a wolf read on Edward.