A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
[Open] Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Game Sign Ups (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Sign Ups (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: [Open] Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread (/showthread.php?tid=310)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Butty Brennan - 28-04-2022

(28-04-2022, 11:56 AM)jp liz v1 Wrote: @cee_jay  @Butty Brennan  @ShaneU  @Trigger  @BuileBeag  @HeyV  @tusk  @Zaph  @dawg  @Edser  @Hello 2D Person Below  @Arghus  @thomil  @TheValeyard  @Necrina  @Neowise  @Tigger  we can form winning alliances, join the fun
I cannae enter anything that needs to be kept tabs on like this atm, I'm a busy bee. Sad

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - DejaBoo - 28-04-2022

(28-04-2022, 08:26 PM)Necro Wrote:
(28-04-2022, 03:54 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Is there a spectators room this time round again?

Yep!
Might I spectate for this game as well?
... I may not be able to keep up with much of it, but just to get an idea of how it is played.

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Necro - 29-04-2022

(28-04-2022, 10:39 PM)DejaBoo Wrote:
(28-04-2022, 08:26 PM)Necro Wrote: Yep!
Might I spectate for this game as well?
... I may not be able to keep up with much of it, but just to get an idea of how it is played.

Sure, anyone can spectate apart from the participants  Big Grin

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Spears - 29-04-2022

(29-04-2022, 10:26 AM)Necro Wrote:
(28-04-2022, 10:39 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: Might I spectate for this game as well?

Sure, anyone can spectate apart from the participants  Big Grin
Oh can I too please!?

I wanted to ask this before for a werewolf game to see how the game works, but I wasn't sure if it could be done(or aloud)

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Tigger - 29-04-2022

I'm happy to give this a try. When the starting

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - DejaBoo - 29-04-2022

(29-04-2022, 12:36 PM)Spears Wrote:
(29-04-2022, 10:26 AM)Necro Wrote: Sure, anyone can spectate apart from the participants  Big Grin
Oh can I too please!?

I wanted to ask this before for a werewolf game to see how the game works, but I wasn't sure if it could be done(or aloud)
Good idea for werewolf, I don't undestand that at all.  Blush

Big Grin  Woohoo, me, mam and spears in the peanut gallery, like....

[Image: muppets-balcony.gif]

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - HildaSilvioOgden - 29-04-2022

(29-04-2022, 06:38 PM)DejaBoo Wrote:
(29-04-2022, 12:36 PM)Spears Wrote: Oh can I too please!?

Good idea for werewolf, I don't undestand that at all.  Blush

I will be there with you too. 😁

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - DejaBoo - 29-04-2022

(29-04-2022, 07:00 PM)HildaSilvioOgden Wrote:
(29-04-2022, 06:38 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: Good idea for werewolf, I don't undestand that at all.  Blush

I will be there with you too. 😁
woohoo, add in Butty and we shall have a party... next game we will be fierce Big Grin allianced. [look out!]  pac

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Leg End Reject - 29-04-2022

@Spears and @DejaBoo, you're better off just jumping in and trying. You'll learn more even if you feel lost at times.

Why aren't @HildaSilvioOgden and @Mam of 4 playing?

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Mam of 4 - 29-04-2022

@Leg End Reject , it is very full on and tbh I'd rather watch from the sidelines this time . Not forgetting the fact that I'd be first out this time 😂

(29-04-2022, 07:45 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: @Spears and @DejaBoo, you're better off just jumping in and trying. You'll learn more even if you feel lost at times.

Why aren't @HildaSilvioOgden and @Mam of 4 playing?
I best wait it out this time around. I have some medical days coming up, when I can't commit to beng online regularly.

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - RSOAPS - 29-04-2022

(29-04-2022, 08:33 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: @Leg End Reject , it is very full on and tbh I'd rather watch from the sidelines this time . Not forgetting the fact that I'd be first out  this time 😂

While I can see why you might think you'd be first out if you played, I actually don't think that would be the case... Based on your previous gameplay there are many strategic reasons for any forward thinking player to keep you around until deep into the game...

On the other hand, not sure if much people round these parts take strategy into account - its still too new a game to predict how people might play it...

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - HildaSilvioOgden - 29-04-2022

I bowed out gracefully after the first BB game.
Loved it, laughed all through it, but said never again, once it was over.

Also, it seems I'm in a coma, so er...I'm out 😝

'Paulie later tells Tony that Silvio survived the assassination attempt but is in a coma; the doctors say that he is unlikely to regain consciousness. In the final episode, an emotional Tony visits the still comatose Silvio, whose fate is not mentioned further.'

😂

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Mam of 4 - 29-04-2022

(29-04-2022, 09:17 PM)HildaSilvioOgden Wrote: I bowed out gracefully after the first BB game.

'Paulie later tells Tony that Silvio survived the assassination attempt but is in a coma; the doctors say that he is unlikely to regain consciousness. In the final episode, an emotional Tony visits the still comatose Silvio, whose fate is not mentioned further.'

😂

This!!!
The perfect reason why I'm not playing,  I'll be on bedside attendance of my Partner In Crime,  literally 😃

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Leg End Reject - 29-04-2022

(29-04-2022, 10:01 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote:
(29-04-2022, 09:17 PM)HildaSilvioOgden Wrote: I bowed out gracefully after the first BB game.

😂

This!!!
The perfect reason why I'm not playing,  I'll be on bedside attendance of my Partner In Crime,  literally 😃
Poor Hilda Confused
[Image: greys-anatomy-surgery.gif]

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Edser - 03-05-2022

(28-04-2022, 11:56 AM)jp liz v1 Wrote: @cee_jay  @Butty Brennan  @ShaneU  @Trigger  @BuileBeag  @HeyV  @tusk  @Zaph  @dawg  @Edser  @Hello 2D Person Below  @Arghus  @thomil  @TheValeyard  @Necrina  @Neowise  @Tigger  we can form winning alliances, join the fun

Thanks Liz, but I don't think I'd have the time for this.

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Necro - 04-05-2022

nothing
lorcand1990
Leg End Reject
Wichita Lineman
Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick
JP Liz V1
Sephiroth_Dude
BuileBeag
Tigger

I was hoping for between 12-15 sign ups but that doesn't seem likely at this stage. 9 can work but it would mean there would be a distinct lack of evictions for the first few days... sort of like the real thing where they get a week to bed into the house Tongue

As for a timeframe potentially starting the week of 14th/15th May is currently the plan, assuming Kol is available that week. So we will keep sign ups open for the next week anyways and see can we hit our magic number Wink

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Leg End Reject - 04-05-2022

Maybe @Mam of 4 and @HildaSilvioOgden will reconsider?

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - grumpylumpy - 05-05-2022

i could be interested... how long did the last one go on?

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Necro - 05-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 02:04 PM)grumpylumpy Wrote: i could be interested... how long did the last one go on?

It ran for just over a week. That would be the same sort of thinking for this game too.

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - grumpylumpy - 05-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 02:15 PM)Necro Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 02:04 PM)grumpylumpy Wrote: i could be interested... how long did the last one go on?

It ran for just over a week. That would be the same sort of thinking for this game too.

agh i'm fully occupied from evening of the 20th so maybe not, available prior to that tho

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - jp liz v1 - 05-05-2022

@davetherave @Diamonds of Frost @Declan A Walsh come play

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Declan A Walsh - 06-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 05:33 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: @davetherave  @Diamonds of Frost  @Declan A Walsh  come play

Like a few people said, I don't think I would have the time to devote to this. Thanks @jp liz v1 for thinking of me! I much prefer those once-off Reveals, and the Chain Games as you can dip in and out as you want. I have taken part in some Tournaments, but they are not ideal for me if I need to be checking in every so often.

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Tigger - 14-05-2022

This seems not to be happening

Pity I was hoping for a long form game of sorts .

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Leg End Reject - 22-10-2022

Any hope of resurrecting this @Necro?