A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
[Open] Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Game Sign Ups (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Sign Ups (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: [Open] Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread (/showthread.php?tid=310)

Pages: 1 2

Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Necro - 27-04-2022

Ok rather than talking about it ad infinitum I'm just going to do it.

Big Boardser is coming BACK! With added twists and turns and a potentially lengthier format....

For those of you who haven't the FOGgiest what I'm talking about - check out this thread on Boards for the original:

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058164182/big-boardser-main-house/p1

Allow me to welcome you to the Big Boardser House, and take a look around the swish new house we have procured for you all at FOG HQ. tusk has spared no expense I can assure you all...

Our common area is rather swanky, I think you will agree...

[Image: bb21-house-living-05.jpg]

And of course everybody wants to see the pool and hot tub this year...

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig...190703-013]

Finally it's off to your sleeping quarters folks - who knows what kind of shenanigans will go on here...

[Image: cache.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fdigitalspyuk....housej.jpg]

Over the course of the game you will all compete against each other in various challenges, tasks and competitions all designed to whittle down the playing field and sort the wheat from the chaff.

You will form alliances and also backstab your way to the top to procure the esteemed position of 'Head of Household'

Each of you will have the use of a 'Diary Room' to scheme and plot against your fellow contestants.

Who will rise above the rest of the peons to follow in the footsteps of @Kol and become the second winner of Big Boardser?

[Image: cache.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fimg3.wikia.no...elGif2.gif]

Always Remember - Big Boardser is Watching!

Sign Ups Now Open. I don't have a start date yet in mind, we will see how sign ups go.

There may be some amendments to the game rules in the original game - any updates will be posted here and also in full on the game thread when it starts.

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - nothing - 27-04-2022

In! In, in, in!

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - HildaSilvioOgden - 27-04-2022

@Leg End Reject  here's your chance to be in BB 😂

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - lorcand1990 - 27-04-2022

I love how this went from 'it gave all the mods migraines and won't happen again' to a sign up sheet in a matter of days!!

Well since I was one of the players asking for this I surely can't pass it up.. I'm in!

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Mam of 4 - 27-04-2022

(27-04-2022, 10:18 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: I love how this went from 'it gave all the mods migraines and won't happen again' to a sign up sheet in a matter of days!!

Well since I was one of the players asking for this I surely can't pass it up.. I'm in!

I honestly still don't know how the three Big Boardsers didn't lose the will to live during the last one ! Creating it , live thread , Diary Rooms for each HM,  back room for evicted hms,  add in the Discord chats to keep on top of, probably more I forgot too 😁

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Leg End Reject - 27-04-2022

[Image: jonah-hill-yay.gif]

I'm in, I can't resist a backroom! 😁

Thanks for the heads up, Hilda.

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - HildaSilvioOgden - 27-04-2022

(27-04-2022, 10:30 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote:
(27-04-2022, 10:18 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: I love how this went from 'it gave all the mods migraines and won't happen again' to a sign up sheet in a matter of days!!

I honestly still don't know how the three Big Boardsers didn't lose the will to live during the last one ! Creating it , live thread , Diary Rooms for each HM,  back room for evicted hms,  add in the Discord chats to keep on top of, probably more I forgot too 😁

Mopping up blood from knives ALLEGEDLY stuck in backs 😂

(27-04-2022, 10:37 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: [Image: jonah-hill-yay.gif]

I'm in, I can't resist a backroom! 😁

Thanks for the heads up, Hilda.

Get in there and WIN! 😁

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Leg End Reject - 27-04-2022

(27-04-2022, 10:40 PM)HildaSilvioOgden Wrote:
(27-04-2022, 10:30 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: I honestly still don't know how the three Big Boardsers didn't lose the will to live during the last one ! Creating it , live thread , Diary Rooms for each HM,  back room for evicted hms,  add in the Discord chats to keep on top of, probably more I forgot too 😁

Time for @Sephiroth_Dude to have his revenge.
[Image: gene-endrody-gene.gif]

I won't be in the bathroom with Hilda ... 😮😯😲

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Mam of 4 - 27-04-2022

(27-04-2022, 10:40 PM)HildaSilvioOgden Wrote:
(27-04-2022, 10:30 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: I honestly still don't know how the three Big Boardsers didn't lose the will to live during the last one ! Creating it , live thread , Diary Rooms for each HM,  back room for evicted hms,  add in the Discord chats to keep on top of, probably more I forgot too 😁

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Necro - 27-04-2022

(27-04-2022, 10:06 PM)HildaSilvioOgden Wrote: @Leg End Reject  here's your chance to be in BB 😂

Are Tony and Sylvio coming back for another stay in the Big Boardser house? 😁😁

Sylvio would be quite safe and an excellent HM imo .

Poor Tony on the other hand would be first out as revenge for all the alleged backstabbing that Sylvio mentioned earlier 👥

I officially retired last time around. I never laughed so much but I couldn't do it again 😂

(27-04-2022, 11:12 PM)HildaSilvioOgden Wrote: I officially retired last time around. I never laughed so much but I couldn't do it again 😂
Sorry, you HAVE to play, Big Brother is watching. 👀

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Wichita Lineman - 28-04-2022

ah sure why not

[Image: robert-deniro-meet-the-fockers.gif]

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - RSOAPS - 28-04-2022

Yeah, I'm in of course, need to know what its like being on the other side of those cameras this time around...

Migraines aside, it was an epic game to run last time, even if it was like working 3 full-time jobs (that's not even an exaggeration) back to back over the course of the week...

You're a glutton for punishment @Necro pac

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - HildaSilvioOgden - 28-04-2022

(27-04-2022, 10:57 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Sylvio would be quite safe and an excellent HM imo .

Poor Tony on the other hand would be first out as revenge for all the  alleged backstabbing that Sylvio mentioned earlier 👥

[Image: 71-FEC25-E-0-CDB-4-AEC-BCC3-6620-E64-C4-AC7.jpg]

Tony is the brainy one! 😂

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Sephiroth_Dude - 28-04-2022

If I do enter I hope the mods will have an on site blood transfusion room, what with all the back stabbing that will be going on it will be needed 🤣😂.

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Leg End Reject - 28-04-2022

(28-04-2022, 01:01 AM)Sephiroth_Dude Wrote: If I do enter I hope the mods will have an on site blood transfusion room, what with all the back stabbing that will be going on it will be needed 🤣😂.
Enter, Big Brother is watching. 👀

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - jp liz v1 - 28-04-2022

Me and my dirty drawers are back in

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - jp liz v1 - 28-04-2022

[Image: th?id=OIP.bZPIv-M_CTxAXyEUanCCRAHaEL&pid...=277&h=156]

[Image: th?id=OIP.bzG1u-D0_TA9zRQZKK7fXAHaEL&pid...=274&h=154]

How did you manage  @Mam of 4 with all your alliances teams etc.,  Big Grin  it was fun

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Sephiroth_Dude - 28-04-2022

(28-04-2022, 01:08 AM)jp liz v1 Wrote: my dirty drawers are back in

Ahhh jaysus I'd forgotten about them, well thats me out so hahahaha

(28-04-2022, 01:17 AM)Sephiroth_Dude Wrote:
(28-04-2022, 01:08 AM)jp liz v1 Wrote: my dirty drawers are back in

Ahhh jaysus I'd forgotten about them, well thats me out so hahahaha

[Image: nBqshfo.png]

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - HildaSilvioOgden - 28-04-2022

(28-04-2022, 01:14 AM)jp liz v1 Wrote:

How did you manage  @Mam of 4 with all your alliances teams etc.,  Big Grin  it was fun

Hmm, and poor Liz in no alliances or groups at all at all... 😉😂

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - DejaBoo - 28-04-2022

That seems way too intense and technologically impossible for me.
Enjoy the game everyone, it sounds insane  Cool

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Necro - 28-04-2022

nothing
lorcand1990
Leg End Reject
Wichita Lineman
Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick
JP Liz V1
Sephiroth_Dude

Maybes:
Mam of 4
HildaSilvioOgden

Wink

Also please put your hands together for our first winner @Kol who is using his experience in the house to devise evil and nefarious ways to torture the housemates this time around Big Grin

(28-04-2022, 08:22 AM)HildaSilvioOgden Wrote:
(28-04-2022, 01:14 AM)jp liz v1 Wrote: How did you manage  @Mam of 4 with all your alliances teams etc.,  Big Grin  it was fun

Hmm, and poor Liz in no alliances or groups at all at all... 😉😂

Yes I was all alone in my alliance  Tongue I can't remember mine I think it was 3 or 4 in the end

@cee_jay @Butty Brennan @ShaneU @Trigger @BuileBeag @HeyV @tusk @Zaph @dawg @Edser @Hello 2D Person Below @Arghus @thomil @TheValeyard @Necrina @Neowise @Tigger we can form winning alliances, join the fun

@HildaSilvioOgden    @Mam of 4 

The BB house needs ye both

[Image: TxsEZv4.png]

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - BuileBeag - 28-04-2022

Confused hhmmm do I want to enter this again?!

@KathleenGrant @DejaBoo @osh @Baggly @Auto @Rikand @Bounty hunter @Rikand @Spears come give it a go

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Leg End Reject - 28-04-2022

(28-04-2022, 01:06 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Confused hhmmm do I want to enter this again?!
[Image: rq-yay.gif]

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Mam of 4 - 28-04-2022

Is there a spectators room this time round again?

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - BuileBeag - 28-04-2022

Right, I think I'll enter.
But being a flirty whore didn't work for me last time so I'll have to come up with a new plan.

@Mam of 4 and @HildaSilvioOgden pm me with some of your unscrupulous and crafty tactics. I'm a willing student!

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Necro - 28-04-2022

(28-04-2022, 03:54 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Is there a spectators room this time round again?

Yep!

(28-04-2022, 08:26 PM)Necro Wrote:
(28-04-2022, 03:54 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Is there a spectators room this time round again?

Yep!

Great!

RE: Forum of Games Presents - Big Boardser 2 - Sign Up Thread - Mam of 4 - 28-04-2022

(28-04-2022, 08:08 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Right, I think I'll enter.
But being a flirty whore didn't work for me last time so I'll have to come up with a new plan. 

@Mam of 4 and @HildaSilvioOgden pm me with some of your unscrupulous and crafty tactics. I'm a willing student!

Nothing unscrupulous or crafty about our tactics at all !! Just assume everyone is out to get you because the reality is they probably are ☺️

(28-04-2022, 08:55 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote:

Nothing unscrupulous or crafty about our tactics at all !! Just assume everyone is out to get you because the reality is they probably are ☺️

Exactly what Tony Soprano would say!!!! I think that's an actual quote from the show. Tongue

(28-04-2022, 08:55 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote:

Aye, and if we were crafty, ain't it a wonder neither of us won. 😝