A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=171)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - lorcand1990 - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 08:25 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:21 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: You might be right but posts like these always stick out to me as trying to be overly village

I don't understand this? My post is wolves are hiding as there is nothing happening on the thread, so your counter point is a wolf would pop their head up like this to gain attention? Makes no sense.
there is plenty happening on the thread though? I've seen much quieter games then this

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Barney92 - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 08:05 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 07:56 PM)Barney92 Wrote: My FFA at the minute is

Baggly
Duffman
JP Liz
any reasons for those? the info could be useful later on so would like to see reasoning

(04-10-2021, 08:20 PM)cee_jay Wrote: FFA

Barney
nothing
Lady Skunk

Lady Skunk because she disappeared once she started getting heat.
nothing because she is calling for FFAs but haven't seen hers yet (I could be wrong having a nightmare with thread this eve)
Barney just because I haven't seen much or reasoning for his FFA

I don't really have many posts I thought it would be clear enough from them why. Baggly I didn't like the push on skunk, duffman I didn't like that they'd hadn't accused anyone and JP Liz I didn't like the peek me I'm an NRV.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - cee_jay - 04-10-2021

It is a lot quieter than earlier, I had a lot to catch up on, and the thread was flying by. Very little seems to be happening now in comparison.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - guirienespana - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 08:21 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:18 PM)cee_jay Wrote: Lynch at 9pm?
The thread seems a lot quieter than earlier. A sure sign the wolves are safe imo.
You might be right but posts like these always stick out to me as trying to be overly village
This. My FFA
Duffman for the response to Neo’s FOS on Ladyskunk
Ladyskunk for misrepresentation/skimming
Creaky for gloating

Maybe Baggly for this weird lack of understanding, but not IoA, and for the “quiet night” comment after making just 1 game-related post.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Baggly - 04-10-2021

Why didn't you like me being suss of skunk Barney

(04-10-2021, 08:30 PM)guirienespana Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:21 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: You might be right but posts like these always stick out to me as trying to be overly village
This. My FFA
Creaky for gloating

Maybe Baggly for this weird lack of understanding, but not IoA, and for the “quiet night” comment after making just 1 game-related post.

Ok so this is blatant picking people you want dead and working backwards. Vote moved onto you.

(04-10-2021, 08:18 PM)cee_jay Wrote: Lynch at 9pm?
The thread seems a lot quieter than earlier. A sure sign the wolves are safe imo.

60 ish posts in the half hour before this. That was around 20% of the whole game's posts at the time. Doesn't seem that quiet.

(04-10-2021, 08:29 PM)cee_jay Wrote: It is a lot quieter than earlier, I had a lot to catch up on, and the thread was flying by. Very little seems to be happening now in comparison.
Really? Thats not my sense of it.

(04-10-2021, 08:30 PM)Baggly Wrote: Why didn't you like me being suss of skunk Barney

Because I didn't see the reasoning at all.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - jp liz v1 - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 08:17 PM)Baggly Wrote: Wagon forming on me based on very little tbh. And that's fine in a sense... It is d1. But what isn't fine is there are much more suss players posting and this is being ignored.

I thought it forming on me for asking to be peeked

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Necro - 04-10-2021

Less than 30 mins to the lynch.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - cee_jay - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 08:32 PM)Baggly Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:29 PM)cee_jay Wrote: It is a lot quieter than earlier, I had a lot to catch up on, and the thread was flying by. Very little seems to be happening now in comparison.
Really? Thats not my sense of it.
It has gotten busier now!

(04-10-2021, 08:30 PM)Baggly Wrote: Why didn't you like me being suss of skunk Barney

Barney92 and LadySkunk a team?

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - LadySkunk - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 08:22 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:00 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: If you bothered to read my other posts you would see that I explicitly said I didn't think there was anything wrong with you mentioning the flavour munch. The point I was making was that Guirespana and Lorcan mentioned me and Duffman for talking about it and I was questioning why that was the case when neither said anything about you for talking about the same thing

It's a lie? Sorry what? It was the only one I could think of when I posted. You do realise that I don't play werewolf as much as I used to so forgive me for forgetting some of the lingo.

And again, if you bothered to read my posts properly. I said I remembered OMGUS because I was feeling it. I'm hardly going to lie about acronyms and then post one a few posts after, that doesn't even make sense as a wolf tactic

I've read all your posts in the game up to this one.

It sttod out to me because to me it was a 100% lie.
So what if it was yourself in just a few posts that proved that it was in fact a lie.

I suppose villagers can lie too, but its not a good strategy for villlagers to lie, as I belive you yesterday emoted abouit how awful that would be in relation to a game recently played were the seer lied their pants off.

With all due respect Neo that's bullshit. I couldn't remember the acronyms, you've played enough games with me at this point to know that I don't remember things or get mixed up on them regardless of me being a villager or a wolf. It was the same thing about me not reading Guirespanas first post, I didn't read it properly and I was embarrassed by that and apologised to him but then you questioned that as well.

You calling me a liar because my memory is shit makes me feel like an idiot

And in no way am I asking that so you'll back off or "clear" me or anything because I would never play like that but come up with better reasoning than my own stupidity

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Neowise - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 08:26 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: FFA

Neo - Jumped on me after Baggly leaned wolf, then used a ridiculous post to vote from, calls me a liar, doesn't read any of my posts properly, or reply to my responses. It just stinks of reaching to be honest.
Guirespana - For the whole calling out me and Duffman for mentioning flavour munch and nothing said about neo who brought it up first
Lorcan - Same as above, going a step further and then calling out Neo for it once questioned about it

I'm voting for Neo

Now, thats OMGUS.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - lorcand1990 - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 08:17 PM)Baggly Wrote: Wagon forming on me based on very little tbh. And that's fine in a sense... It is d1. But what isn't fine is there are much more suss players posting and this is being ignored.
who are they? apologies if I missed your FFA

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Leg End Reject - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 08:26 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:03 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Speaking of skipping posts, Neo, can you please explain the odd/even number thing?

I did, ages ago. and i'm not skipping any posts.
You did just before I posted that, but had been asked several times as I quoted.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - LadySkunk - 04-10-2021

I put my vote in.

I'm stepping away for a bit

(04-10-2021, 08:31 PM)Baggly Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:30 PM)guirienespana Wrote: This. My FFA
Creaky for gloating

Ok so this is blatant picking people you want dead and working backwards. Vote moved onto you.
We continue in our failure to communicate. Of course I want to see these people dead, they are my suspects for wolves. You, I’m unsure about, as our back and forth feels quite natural.

Skunks post since I accused her seem genuine. Suspicion level reduced.

(04-10-2021, 08:38 PM)guirienespana Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:31 PM)Baggly Wrote: Ok so this is blatant picking people you want dead and working backwards. Vote moved onto you.
We continue in our failure to communicate. Of course I want to see these people dead, they are my suspects for wolves. You, I’m unsure about, as our back and forth feels quite natural.

But do you understand you should start with analysis and identify who to lynch rather than pick people you want to lynch and then find the reasons why? Because your rationale seems to be the latter.

It's lazy and wolfy. Wolves don't do actual work they make up silly reasons like this and then panic when called on it.

Vote went in for Baggly a few minutes ago. Posted about game mechanics and the show then jumped on LadySkunk for being helpful when she was all over the place. There's something about his posting style too that seems off.

(04-10-2021, 08:40 PM)Baggly Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:38 PM)guirienespana Wrote: We continue in our failure to communicate. Of course I want to see these people dead, they are my suspects for wolves. You, I’m unsure about, as our back and forth feels quite natural.

But do you understand you should start with analysis and identify who to lynch rather than pick people you want to lynch and then find the reasons why? Because your rationale seems to be the latter.

It's lazy and wolfy. Wolves don't do actual work they make up silly reasons like this and then panic when called on it.
Are we playing different games? These are players whose posts have pinged me as wolfy, and I refer to those posts as the reason to suspect them. You play your way, I’ll play mine, and maybe we’ll find the three wolves between us.

(04-10-2021, 05:26 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: Ohh I think WIFOM is a new one here? I don't know if we have a different saying for it, I'm not sure I even fully understand it still Big Grin

The only acronym I know of is TWTBW

(04-10-2021, 08:35 PM)LadySkunk Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:22 PM)Neowise Wrote: I've read all your posts in the game up to this one.

It sttod out to me because to me it was a 100% lie.
So what if it was yourself in just a few posts that proved that it was in fact a lie.

I suppose villagers can lie too, but its not a good strategy for villlagers to lie, as I belive you yesterday emoted abouit how awful that would be in relation to a game recently played were the seer lied their pants off.

With all due respect Neo that's bullshit. I couldn't remember the acronyms, you've played enough games with me at this point to know that I don't remember things or get mixed up on them regardless of me being a villager or a wolf. It was the same thing about me not reading Guirespanas first post, I didn't read it properly and I was embarrassed by that and apologised to him but then you questioned that as well.

You calling me a liar because my memory is shit makes me feel like an idiot

And in no way am I asking that so you'll back off or "clear" me or anything because I would never play like that but come up with better reasoning than my own stupidity

(04-10-2021, 05:26 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: Ohh I think WIFOM is a new one here? I don't know if we have a different saying for it, I'm not sure I even fully understand it still Big Grin

The only acronym I know of is TWTBW

it's not bullshit. I have ok memory.

Quote:You calling me a liar because my memory is shit
i didn't call you a liar because your memory is shit, i said that what you said was a lie, and its a provable one at that.
you even admitted that you proved it was a lie yourself not long afterwards, saying that you now remmebered OMGUS.

don't make up stuff aout i siad or done, as i can recall what i said and done.

(04-10-2021, 08:41 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Vote went in for Baggly a few minutes ago. Posted about game mechanics and the show then jumped on LadySkunk for being helpful when she was all over the place. There's something about his posting style too that seems off.

Vague suspicion and lazy. Also not what I accused skunk of being, as I later explained. I've made plenty of posts but you are too lazy to analyse them nor find someone else to vote for on more solid info. 

Espana and leg End for wolf team 2k21.

(04-10-2021, 08:43 PM)guirienespana Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:40 PM)Baggly Wrote: But do you understand you should start with analysis and identify who to lynch rather than pick people you want to lynch and then find the reasons why? Because your rationale seems to be the latter.

Are we playing different games? These are players whose posts have pinged me as wolfy, and I refer to those posts as the reason to suspect them. You play your way, I’ll play mine, and maybe we’ll find the three wolves between us.

Lol that's so pockety

"you are a maverick Baggly and I don't like your methods. But damn do they get results."

(04-10-2021, 08:37 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:26 PM)Neowise Wrote: I did, ages ago. and i'm not skipping any posts.
You did just before I posted that, but had been asked several times as I quoted.
i was on catch up, and repied to the first time somebody asked me about it, all the repeated questions is people just bloating the thread reasking same thing over and over again.

(04-10-2021, 08:38 PM)Baggly Wrote: Skunks post since I accused her seem genuine. Suspicion level reduced.

possible baggly skunk pairing here.

I'm not a wolf but if I go then sure lookit. Bound to be lazy wolves in the wagon.

(04-10-2021, 08:44 PM)Baggly Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:41 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Vote went in for Baggly a few minutes ago. Posted about game mechanics and the show then jumped on LadySkunk for being helpful when she was all over the place. There's something about his posting style too that seems off.

Vague suspicion and lazy. Also not what I accused skunk of being, as I later explained. I've made plenty of posts but you are too lazy to analyse them nor find someone else to vote for on more solid info. 

Espana and leg End for wolf team 2k21.
If everyone suspicious of you a wolf then? I've explained my reasoning for you before.

(04-10-2021, 08:45 PM)Baggly Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:43 PM)guirienespana Wrote: Are we playing different games? These are players whose posts have pinged me as wolfy, and I refer to those posts as the reason to suspect them. You play your way, I’ll play mine, and maybe we’ll find the three wolves between us.

Lol that's so pockety

"you are a maverick Baggly and I don't like your methods. But damn do they get results."
Lol, you’re off the mark but meh, see you in the dead thread and we can discuss methods!

only 10 minutes left, i won't be looking for that game refer leg end, not enough time, if i'm around tomorrow i'll post it.

Vote going in for baggly. must check voting rules see if i can get an extra vote.

Sorry Neo! Didnt mean to mention your old account.

(04-10-2021, 08:55 PM)Baggly Wrote: Sorry Neo! Didnt mean to mention your old account.

no worries, sure its in the bleeding url for the site atm. lmao.

(04-10-2021, 08:50 PM)Neowise Wrote: only 10 minutes left, i won't be looking for that game refer leg end, not enough time, if i'm around tomorrow i'll post it.
You did eventually answer so I'll take your word for it. I just disagree with your logic.

oh, and i can get an extra vote, yay

If I am gone, so long, go village

(04-10-2021, 08:56 PM)Neowise Wrote: oh, and i can get an extra vote, yay
What? How? Why?

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Duffman13 - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 07:29 PM)guirienespana Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 07:24 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: This is diving right in, you voting here based on 1 post?
I read it as a joke, didn’t you?
Nope, not at all