A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=171)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - nothing - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 09:48 PM)guirienespana Wrote: Who won Simpsons Mafia? The off-board site is down and I can’t remember…

See you all tomorrow.

I should remember, I think it was a very close one though

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Neowise - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 09:48 PM)guirienespana Wrote: Who won Simpsons Mafia? The off-board site is down and I can’t remember…

See you all tomorrow.

I forget too, and hopefully the site will be back on Wednesday.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Leg End Reject - 03-10-2021

Village won the Simpsons Mafia.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Neowise - 03-10-2021

Hope it’s flavour munch and i can see you all again tomorrow. Good night all.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - nothing - 03-10-2021

Night all!

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Leg End Reject - 03-10-2021

Night!

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Trigger - 03-10-2021

Thread closed, will re-open tomorrow at 5pm

Night all, here is a link to the stats sheet, up to Hells Kitchen is included

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v6otVuvtzaSOv_PbMo-HKBNU6wP3MAh45xelsTQN1jo/edit#gid=0

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Trigger - 04-10-2021

Thread opened - have at it

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - nothing - 04-10-2021

Yay!

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - lorcand1990 - 04-10-2021

Hi guys, hope everyone had a productive day at the office  Smile

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Barney92 - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 05:01 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Hi guys, hope everyone had a productive day at the office  Smile

[Image: tumblr_p6n0klCa5W1qep9hto1_500.gif]

I had a nap!

(03-10-2021, 09:50 PM)Neowise Wrote: I have no issue with the vigilante coming out, but believe the seer and the bg should stay hidden for as long as possible.
Just curious,  why no issue with the vig coming out so early? I don't see the benefit to the village?

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Leg End Reject - 04-10-2021

If any RV reveals they're a target for the munch, the bg can only protect one person (including themselves I presume) each night, but usually not on consecutive nights.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - guirienespana - 04-10-2021

There’s always some wifom for the wolves… will the claimed rv be protected on Night 1, so they should aim elsewhere, or will the bg protect someone else and protect the claimed rv Night 2?

Wifom?!

(04-10-2021, 05:09 PM)nothing Wrote: Wifom?!
I was just about to ask the same!

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - LadySkunk - 04-10-2021

I'd sooner rather the vig come out only to save a potential village massacre Tongue

Have seen it before when you don't have enough information you can be just shooting blindly into villager after villager, it can be crazy.

But on a serious note, I don't want anyone to out themselves I was just making a funny Smile

Maybe you say wine? Wine in front of me. It’s from the princess bride, it’s “the dilemma that arises from trying to predict whether someone has made an optimal but expected choice, or a suboptimal but unexpected one.” https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM

(04-10-2021, 05:02 PM)nothing Wrote: I had a nap!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Ahhh! Gotcha Smile

Ohh I think WIFOM is a new one here? I don't know if we have a different saying for it, I'm not sure I even fully understand it still Big Grin

The only acronym I know of is TWTBW

Well, this is a good example, with a claimed vig, logically the bodyguard would protect them Night 1, and then the vig becomes a good munch target Night 2, as the bodyguard cannot protect the same player on two consecutive Nights. But the bodyguard, knowing this, could choose to protect someone else Night 1 and then protect the vig Night 2, preventing the munch, but then wolves, knowing this, could try to munch the vig Night 1, a game of cat and mouse.

If there’s going to be a claim, I think the wolves should claim first, and village can go after, ok?

Haha I like your plan. Ok, wolves, out you come, then the RVs pac

(04-10-2021, 05:31 PM)guirienespana Wrote: If there’s going to be a claim, I think the wolves should claim first, and village can go after, ok?
I'd be happy with this. Big Grin

Okay time to get the game face on Smile

Also I learned how to gif on here too so it's over for you bitches Tongue Big Grin

So I think most players have posted so far, do you guys know is there a way to check each player's posts on a thread like there is on boards? We have a munch now at 6 too, I saw Neo said hopefully it's a flavour munch. I'm a little rusty, does that mean we could potentially not have a munch and go straight to lynch later on?

(04-10-2021, 05:30 PM)guirienespana Wrote: Well, this is a good example, with a claimed vig, logically the bodyguard would protect them Night 1, and then the vig becomes a good munch target Night 2, as the bodyguard cannot protect the same player on two consecutive Nights. But the bodyguard, knowing this, could choose to protect someone else Night 1 and then protect the vig Night 2, preventing the munch, but then wolves, knowing this, could try to munch the vig Night 1, a game of cat and mouse.

Ohhh yeah I've seen that happen before, I didn't know there was a name for it  Smile

Click on the number of posts on tge thread, then on the number beside the person who's posts you want to see Smile

I think just liz and barney to post

(04-10-2021, 05:33 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: Okay time to get the game face on Smile

Also I learned how to gif on here too so it's over for you bitches Tongue Big Grin

So I think most players have posted so far, do you guys know is there a way to check each player's posts on a thread like there is on boards? We have a munch now at 6 too, I saw Neo said hopefully it's a flavour munch. I'm a little rusty, does that mean we could potentially not have a munch and go straight to lynch later on?
Click on the number of replies, each player's name will be there with post number. Click on their post number to see their posts.

A flavour munch is where details of a munch are posted, but the munched isn't actually a player.

(04-10-2021, 05:33 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: We have a munch now at 6 too, I saw Neo said hopefully it's a flavour munch. I'm a little rusty, does that mean we could potentially not have a munch and go straight to lynch later on?

Yeah that's exactly it, I've only played 3 games but so far all of them started with a flavour munch, might not be the case here though

Once the wolves reveal themselves as per @guirienespana request, we can ask them because they are the only ones that know  Tongue

(04-10-2021, 05:33 PM)Lo LadySkunk Wrote: Okay time to get the game face on Smile

Go back to the werewolf forum and click on the 107 posts (or whatever the number is) and you’ll see a list of posters and their post count. Click on that number to view a single player’s posts.
5pm has come and gone, so I think it’s game on, no flavor munch, time to get down to work.
What did you make of the N0 discussion, apart from it being odd?

I don't know about anyone else, but I find diving in immediately on Sunday night means there's little space for a bit of fun chat before it gets intense.

(03-10-2021, 09:29 PM)cee_jay Wrote: Evening all, just had to drive back from Limerick with a splitting headache, in the door and straight to bed. I have seen the UK Office, but only a couple of episodes of the US one.
This headache isn't budging, so catch you all tomorrow.
How’s your headache?
(04-10-2021, 05:01 PM)Barney92 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 05:01 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Hi guys, hope everyone had a productive day at the office  Smile

[Image: tumblr_p6n0klCa5W1qep9hto1_500.gif]
Do gifs count towards the 5-a-Day?

(04-10-2021, 05:39 PM)guirienespana Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 05:33 PM)Lo LadySkunk Wrote: Okay time to get the game face on Smile

Go back to the werewolf forum and click on the 107 posts (or whatever the number is) and you’ll see a list of posters and their post count. Click on that number to view a single player’s posts.
5pm has come and gone, so I think it’s game on, no flavor munch, time to get down to work.
What did you make of the N0 discussion, apart from it being odd?
Where was the "No discussion" mentioned?

(04-10-2021, 05:42 PM)nothing Wrote: I don't know about anyone else, but I find diving in immediately on Sunday night means there's little space for a bit of fun chat before it gets intense.
Fair enough but we have the same information now as we did yesterday, our D1 could have been 6/7 hours vs 3.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - jp liz v1 - 04-10-2021

Evening Peeps

I'm sorry I'm late to the office shindig RL hectic yesterday

(04-10-2021, 05:43 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Where was the "No discussion" mentioned?
Night 0, or Day 0, whatever yesterday was.

(04-10-2021, 05:43 PM)guirienespana Wrote: Do gifs count towards the 5-a-Day?
 I think all posts count towards post count, regardless of content

(04-10-2021, 05:42 PM)nothing Wrote: I don't know about anyone else, but I find diving in immediately on Sunday night means there's little space for a bit of fun chat before it gets intense.
Yeah, you need to get down to business fairly quickly with a lynch vote later when there isn't a lot to go on if everyone doesn't post meaningfully.