A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=171)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Duffman13 - 05-10-2021

Defo a wolf on the Baggly wagon IMO.

I need to reread Barney's posts

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - nothing - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 06:35 PM)Duffman13 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:32 PM)nothing Wrote: Well if I was, it would have been incredibly stupid of me to kill off cee_jay when she'd taken me off her FFAs
I knew you'd say that, cee_jay has done this in the past IIRC. Removed players from an FFA to avoid being potentially munched. Granted I think she was rolled when she did it

So you think cee_jay took me off her FFA because she thought I was a wolf? That's the most ridiculous "logic"

(05-10-2021, 06:36 PM)nothing Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:33 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: of all the responses you could have given to the question, this was not a great one...

who do you suspect?

Barney92 is up there, LadySkunk too. Duffman13, not for OMGUS, but the lack of FFA or vote declaration yesterday. What about you?
I'll remove myself here but why Barney and Skunk?

(05-10-2021, 06:38 PM)nothing Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:35 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: I knew you'd say that, cee_jay has done this in the past IIRC. Removed players from an FFA to avoid being potentially munched. Granted I think she was rolled when she did it

So you think cee_jay took me off her FFA because she thought I was a wolf? That's the most ridiculous "logic"
Your initial reply was weak, my response was in reply to your weak response.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - guirienespana - 05-10-2021

We have a vig. Did they hold fire, was their target protected, or bulletproof, or did they kill CEE Jay? 
I was the only one who had Cee Jay on my FFA, so he was not generally suspected, but did anyone express a village lean on him (or her)?

If there’s one of more wolf on Baggly I think it’s Duffman.

Has anyone ever played an evening game before? Do wolves submit their target before 5pm or 6pm?

(05-10-2021, 06:38 PM)Duffman13 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:36 PM)nothing Wrote: Barney92 is up there, LadySkunk too. Duffman13, not for OMGUS, but the lack of FFA or vote declaration yesterday. What about you?
I'll remove myself here but why Barney and Skunk?

Mainly because cee_jay saw something in both, and her instincts are generally a hell a lot better than mine

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - lorcand1990 - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 06:36 PM)nothing Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:33 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: of all the responses you could have given to the question, this was not a great one...

who do you suspect?

Barney92 is up there, LadySkunk too. Duffman13, not for OMGUS, but the lack of FFA or vote declaration yesterday. What about you?
Neo still top of my list until I hear more from them, I think they are the wolfiest so far. I had changed my mind on you yesterday but now i'm suss of you again & Duffman would be on my watch list too

Not sure about lady Skunk & can't rule of Leg End either but they are slightly furthe down the list

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Neowise - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 05:05 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 09:40 PM)Neowise Wrote: oh, going by the stats at the end, i was probably wolf that game.

but its probably non allignment indicative, as its how i think and i'd say the same thing as either allignment.
So to cut a long post short, you were 100% wolf in that game,  no probably about it. I had a look back at that game for the craic and you also last minute voted there too

Checked i wasn't munched before posting, now cating up.

I last second vote as either allignment. Its an extra vote that nobody else chases, so why not have it.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - LadySkunk - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 06:17 PM)nothing Wrote: There were 3 declared votes on Baggly before voting closed (nothing, leg end reject and neowise). Liz declared after voting closed before lynch. Duffman13 didn't do ffa or declare his vote.

Was cee_jay munched for spotting wolves?

You mentioned cee_jay possibly spotting wolves, which is good for you because you were taken off of her FFA so potentially shading the other players she mentioned

(05-10-2021, 06:29 PM)nothing Wrote: It's hard to second guess the wolves - maybe they thought she was an RV hiding with low posts, maybe they wanted to minimise helping wagonomics, maybe she was on to one or more of them, maybe she wasn't on to any of them and they wanted to push us into thinking she was, maybe because she's usually a good player, maybe because she wasn't much of a suspect herself so couldn't be used as a shield... Only the wolves and mods know that for now

Then after I said you were on her FFA but then removed, you then backtracked possibly realising how that looked for you

(05-10-2021, 06:32 PM)nothing Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:30 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: I think you are a wolf

Well if I was, it would have been incredibly stupid of me to kill off cee_jay when she'd taken me off her FFAs

Then you bring it up as a response to being called out, that wouldn't necessarily be the first thing that would come to my mind otherwise. Whats up with that?

(05-10-2021, 05:07 PM)Barney92 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:47 PM)Neowise Wrote: possible baggly skunk pairing here.

Did you think at the time that it was likely that Baggly would accuse a wolf teammate and then back off publicly hours later?

yes. exactly as you state.

but baggly has flipped, so we know i was wrong.

(05-10-2021, 05:12 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: Evening all, apologies for my rant and dash. My head was melted and I was done for the night.

Can someone let me know how to do tables on this site? I love a good table and have one ready I just don't know how to format it

Everyone who had Baggly on their FFAs voted for him. Neo and Duffman didn't do FFAs and were the last two votes on him. I'll need to look back over their posts at the time though to see what they were saying on thread before voting in absence of an FFA

voting in absence of an FFA.

what?

We have to vote, there is no rule that i have to ffa.

day 1 ffas are stupid, imho

(05-10-2021, 06:40 PM)guirienespana Wrote: We have a vig. Did they hold fire, was their target protected, or bulletproof, or did they kill CEE Jay? 
I was the only one who had Cee Jay on my FFA, so he was not generally suspected, but did anyone express a village lean on him (or her)?

Has anyone ever played an evening game before? Do wolves submit their target before 5pm or 6pm?
Think there's more than 1? Who else was ropey, if you think there's more than one, do you suspect Neo for his double vote shtick at the EOD? Or where else do you think

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Barney92 - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 06:20 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:13 PM)Barney92 Wrote: Of course you couldn't have said baggly was the wolfiest nrv before the lynch because then you'd really have given the game away that you were a wolf Smile. But really, it didn't come across to me anyway that you were sure baggly was a wolf. It read more like you thought they were the most likely. Afterwards though it looks like you are saying baggly was more suspicious than the actually were.
A wolf doesn't know a player is nrv/rv? That doesn't make sense.

I was suspicious of him, gave my reasons and voted for him. His response was to then become suspicious of me, rather than engage.

If you think I'm a wolf based on that it could be argued that you're using a flimsy excuse to deflect and arguing the semantics of a post where I gave my thoughts on the lynch.

It was a joke Leg End, hence the smiley face. What do you think I am trying to deflect from?

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - jp liz v1 - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 06:40 PM)guirienespana Wrote: We have a vig. Did they hold fire, was their target protected, or bulletproof, or did they kill CEE Jay? 

If I am reading the mod kill post correct, Dwight the wolf took out cee_jay 

I wasn't suss on cee_jay 

Maybe Pam should steer as seer, peek into Baggly voters

(05-10-2021, 05:21 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 05:06 PM)guirienespana Wrote: And Liz, how did Baggly jump to the top of your list? Self-defense vote?

I did think it could be between myself and Baggly, as I did think I was for the lynch 

Sorry Baggly 

Is it safe to assume one or two wolves in Baggly voters

I'd say 1 wolf there.

What are you basing two on?

(05-10-2021, 06:45 PM)LadySkunk Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:17 PM)nothing Wrote: There were 3 declared votes on Baggly before voting closed (nothing, leg end reject and neowise). Liz declared after voting closed before lynch. Duffman13 didn't do ffa or declare his vote.

Was cee_jay munched for spotting wolves?

You mentioned cee_jay possibly spotting wolves, which is good for you because you were taken off of her FFA so potentially shading the other players she mentioned

(05-10-2021, 06:29 PM)nothing Wrote: It's hard to second guess the wolves - maybe they thought she was an RV hiding with low posts, maybe they wanted to minimise helping wagonomics, maybe she was on to one or more of them, maybe she wasn't on to any of them and they wanted to push us into thinking she was, maybe because she's usually a good player, maybe because she wasn't much of a suspect herself so couldn't be used as a shield... Only the wolves and mods know that for now

Then after I said you were on her FFA but then removed, you then backtracked possibly realising how that looked for you

(05-10-2021, 06:32 PM)nothing Wrote: Well if I was, it would have been incredibly stupid of me to kill off cee_jay when she'd taken me off her FFAs

Then you bring it up as a response to being called out, that wouldn't necessarily be the first thing that would come to my mind otherwise. Whats up with that?

Where exactly did I backtrack anything I said? 

Also saying "you're a wolf" isn't calling someone out, it's lazy, especially when no other explanation is given. How is pointing out a very clear and obvious fact a problem just because you personally wouldn't have thought of it? Of course I thought of it, it was about me.

(05-10-2021, 06:40 PM)nothing Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:38 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: I'll remove myself here but why Barney and Skunk?

Mainly because cee_jay saw something in both, and her instincts are generally a hell a lot better than mine

Why are you basing it on cee_jays instincts, what are your thoughts?

(05-10-2021, 05:21 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 05:16 PM)Barney92 Wrote: Not liking this Leg End. Blaming Baggly seems like an attempt to distance yourself from the lynch vote. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTNc4id9Ly3mt_bw3tsMO...g&usqp=CAU]
Not at all, I FFAd Baggly and declared on thread I voted for him.

He made a few fluffy posts on D0 and then was straight in to accuse LadySkunk of being a wolf and trying to be helpful, when challenged he changed that to trying to appear helpful.
He was the one player who really stood out to me, then Neo jumped in with same logic so he was suspicious. I did wonder if Neo was trying to pocket Baggly but then he voted for him and made sure he got the last vote cast in case of a tie.

from my point of view, i declared my intention to vote skunk way before baggly did.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - jp liz v1 - 05-10-2021

What is OMGUS

The last evening game I was seer & had to have my peak before 6pm. That was different though because there was no 5-6pm opening of the thread for chat, it went straight into munch at 6

I think we would have got notice if vig shot was missed/protected etc.. flavour in the kill post suggests wolves

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Barney92 - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 06:33 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: At the moment my FFA is

Leg End Reject
Neowise
Duffman13/Barney92

Cee_jay is good with reads, good player which is why I am suss now on Barney92, the others as Baggly voters, getting village lean on nothing

(05-10-2021, 06:40 PM)nothing Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:38 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: I'll remove myself here but why Barney and Skunk?

Two people now suspicious of me because cee_jay voted for me. I wonder if you both have any other reasons for suspecting me or are you just hiding behind an nrv.

[Image: dwight-schrutes-face-mask.gif]

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Leg End Reject - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 06:49 PM)Barney92 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:20 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: A wolf doesn't know a player is nrv/rv? That doesn't make sense.

I was suspicious of him, gave my reasons and voted for him. His response was to then become suspicious of me, rather than engage.

If you think I'm a wolf based on that it could be argued that you're using a flimsy excuse to deflect and arguing the semantics of a post where I gave my thoughts on the lynch.

It was a joke Leg End, hence the smiley face. What do you think I am trying to deflect from?
I think you're trying get me lynched and that looks like an attempt to take attention off yourself.

I've answered the same question several times and you keep nitpicking.

(05-10-2021, 06:51 PM)LadySkunk Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:40 PM)nothing Wrote: Mainly because cee_jay saw something in both, and her instincts are generally a hell a lot better than mine

Why are you basing it on cee_jays instincts, what are your thoughts?

As I literally said in what you quoted, hers are better than mine, from experience playing with her / watching her play. 

What are YOUR thoughts?

(05-10-2021, 05:48 PM)nothing Wrote: Duffman13 did neither an FFA nor declared their vote.

Neo had no FFA but did declare his vote.

Barney92 didn't declare a vote, and didn't vote the top of their FFA

Anyone else with no vote declare, voted top of their FFA

as was just stated by cee-jay just there, don't assign value to position on ffa. they are supposed to be disordered.

(05-10-2021, 06:51 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 05:21 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Not at all, I FFAd Baggly and declared on thread I voted for him.

He made a few fluffy posts on D0 and then was straight in to accuse LadySkunk of being a wolf and trying to be helpful, when challenged he changed that to trying to appear helpful.
He was the one player who really stood out to me, then Neo jumped in with same logic so he was suspicious. I did wonder if Neo was trying to pocket Baggly but then he voted for him and made sure he got the last vote cast in case of a tie.

from my point of view, i declared my intention to vote skunk way before baggly did.
Did you? I was sure it was the other way around.

(05-10-2021, 06:47 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 05:12 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: Evening all, apologies for my rant and dash. My head was melted and I was done for the night.

Can someone let me know how to do tables on this site? I love a good table and have one ready I just don't know how to format it

Everyone who had Baggly on their FFAs voted for him. Neo and Duffman didn't do FFAs and were the last two votes on him. I'll need to look back over their posts at the time though to see what they were saying on thread before voting in absence of an FFA

voting in absence of an FFA.

what?

We have to vote, there is no rule that i have to ffa.

day 1 ffas are stupid, imho

In absence of an FFA as in everyone else done FFAs and all voted within their FFAs. In absence of that information due to your lack of FFA, I wanted to look at both your posts to see was there any reasoning for voting baggly

(05-10-2021, 05:49 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 09:53 PM)Neowise Wrote: wanna tell us who your partnwr in crime is baggly?

Who did you think was his partner?

Can you explain this question better.

The context of the post at the time was I believed that baggly was wolf, and that they were going to be lynched, so give up his teammates.

Now, with the context out of the way, what are you asking me?

(05-10-2021, 06:48 PM)Duffman13 Wrote:

Think there's more than 1? Who else was ropey, if you think there's more than one, do you suspect Neo for his double vote shtick at the EOD? Or where else do you think
Liz, for the unforced claim, hidden self-defense vote, and EoD nerves. Neo was blatantly clear about the double voting, I know wolves would do anything, but attracting so much attention to himself D1 is risky, I’m happy to keep him in the neutral pool for toDay. I’ve been liking Leg End’s posting so far. I have zero read on nothing, which isn’t good.

Did you explain your vote?

(05-10-2021, 05:51 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 05:25 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: it's possible but not a certainty.. If wolves thought they were all safe then they can split the vote all over the place, if not then they would have to put one or two on Baggly
There is a wolf, if not more, in the Baggly voters. Wagonomics declares it so.

cee-jay was seer hunted because of this post, i bet my bottom dollar on it, so take it as fact.

(05-10-2021, 06:51 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 05:21 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Not at all, I FFAd Baggly and declared on thread I voted for him.

This isn't directed at me but I do think Baggly was on me earlier on in the day yesterday before you came on because I was able to handle it from him but when you came on later I lost my shit

(04-10-2021, 06:17 PM)Baggly Wrote: So I think skunk is a wolf based on her being super helpful yet super in the dark.

(04-10-2021, 07:19 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 05:26 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: Ohh I think WIFOM is a new one here? I don't know if we have a different saying for it, I'm not sure I even fully understand it still Big Grin

The only acronym I know of is TWTBW

now, thats an attempt of being twtbaw.

FFA
OMGUS

voting you tonight.

(05-10-2021, 06:59 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 05:51 PM)cee_jay Wrote: There is a wolf, if not more, in the Baggly voters. Wagonomics declares it so.

cee-jay was seer hunted because of this post, i bet my bottom dollar on it, so take it as fact.
i'd be inclined to agree with you, however i won't be taking it as fact  Smile

(05-10-2021, 07:00 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 06:17 PM)Baggly Wrote: So I think skunk is a wolf based on her being super helpful yet super in the dark.

(04-10-2021, 07:19 PM)Neowise Wrote: now, thats an attempt of being twtbaw.

FFA
OMGUS

voting you tonight.

I think Baggly was first @Neowise? Have I missed a post of yours?

(05-10-2021, 05:54 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 05:51 PM)cee_jay Wrote: There is a wolf, if not more, in the Baggly voters. Wagonomics declares it so.
you sure of that? I would have thought it would be dependent on either Neo or Duffman being a wolf

Can you explain the bit about it being dependent on me or duffman being a wolf?
cee_jay was 100% right about there being at least one wolf in baggly, we know this for definite.

(05-10-2021, 06:59 PM)guirienespana Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:48 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: Think there's more than 1? Who else was ropey, if you think there's more than one, do you suspect Neo for his double vote shtick at the EOD? Or where else do you think
Liz, for the unforced claim, hidden self-defense vote, and EoD nerves. Neo was blatantly clear about the double voting, I know wolves would do anything, but attracting so much attention to himself D1 is risky, I’m happy to keep him in the neutral pool for toDay. I’ve been liking Leg End’s posting so far. I have zero read on nothing, which isn’t good.

Did you explain your vote?
I thought Baggly was a wolf, felt his posting style was wolfy in attacking and jumping on people and then rolling back somewhat.

Your vote for me was very washy tbh, you'd have more reason tonight than last but in retrospect I'd more likely lean Neo village tbh for his late double vote craic he was talking. Draws unneeded attention which isn't needed by a wolf imo.

(05-10-2021, 06:59 PM)Neowise Wrote:

Do you suspect it was misdirection?

Genuinely don't see Neo being a wolf tbh, pretty foolish to jump on top wagon with his double vote shtick if he was.

Trims my circle of wolves on the Baggly wagon in my mind at least

(05-10-2021, 06:53 PM)nothing Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:51 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: Why are you basing it on cee_jays instincts, what are your thoughts?

As I literally said in what you quoted, hers are better than mine, from experience playing with her / watching her play. 

What are YOUR thoughts?

Yeah her instincts but you're following the thread, what are your own opinions?

I've been posting what I think. I'm suspicious of Neo and Duffman for being last undeclared votes after little interaction with and on baggly. Especially because Neo was potentially up for the lynch. But I'm also suspicious of you for what I said before and because you don't have any opinions of your own and are using those of a dead villager

(05-10-2021, 07:02 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 05:54 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: you sure of that? I would have thought it would be dependent on either Neo or Duffman being a wolf

Can you explain the bit about it being dependent on me or duffman being a wolf?
cee_jay was 100% right about there being at least one wolf in baggly, we know this for definite.
you and duffman were the next closest voters & personally I thought you were in the running vs baggly.. so for the wolves to 100% put a vote or two on that baggly wagon they would want to be protectoing someone.

How do we know for definite there was a wolf in there? I think there is a wolf there but saying things are 100% is dangerous if it leads us down the wrong path

(05-10-2021, 06:15 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: Fceking hell cee_jay gone, voted Barney92 for lynch last night and was on about wolf in Baggly voters early so I think lynch has to be a Baggly voter which includes me, cee_jay is a good player, reads well so @nothing could be right

And why not lynch barney??? if ceejay was good player, shouldn't you follow there vote?

thats confusing reasoning.

yes, there is a wolf in the baly voters, thats for definete, but there is 6 or 7 of them,
voting who ceejay was voting seem more logical.