A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 21-04-2022

Smile thanks ladies

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 21-04-2022

Crap day here too but no real reason for it.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 21-04-2022

(21-04-2022, 09:31 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Crap day here too but no real reason for it.

Bummer. Would you like a cuppa and some chocolate?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 21-04-2022

(21-04-2022, 09:31 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Crap day here too but no real reason for it.

Hope a better weekend for you both  @Leg End Reject  and  @nothing

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - lorcand1990 - 21-04-2022

This probably sounds lame @nothing  but try not to focus on the negative, like when you start thinking about what it'll feel like not returning to get the award, turn it around and think about how good it'll feel when you do come back to get the award

Pretty tired myself but I'll put that down to my 4 month old son!! I'm meeting some friends for drinks at the weekend,  my first time seeing them all together in ages.  I'll probably be asleep by 10pm  Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 21-04-2022

(21-04-2022, 09:32 PM)nothing Wrote:

Bummer. Would you like a cuppa and some chocolate?
Ooh, ALL the chocolate please! 😁

(21-04-2022, 10:21 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(21-04-2022, 09:32 PM)nothing Wrote: Bummer. Would you like a cuppa and some chocolate?
Ooh, ALL the chocolate please! 😁

I can offer you.... 3 chocolate. Take it or leave it

(21-04-2022, 10:26 PM)nothing Wrote:
(21-04-2022, 10:21 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Ooh, ALL the chocolate please! 😁

I can offer you.... 3 chocolate. Take it or leave it
Fine! 😁
[Image: judging-stare-bored-dont-you-dare-annoyed-gif-22904796]

*testing this gif again!

[Image: brooklyn-nine-nine-terry-jeffords.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 21-04-2022

(21-04-2022, 10:33 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(21-04-2022, 10:26 PM)nothing Wrote: I can offer you.... 3 chocolate. Take it or leave it
Fine! 😁
[Image: judging-stare.gif]

*testing this gif again!
It worked fine really... 😁

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 21-04-2022

(21-04-2022, 10:35 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: [Image: brooklyn-nine-nine-terry-jeffords.gif]

Think it is the different link, your version was not the .gif link

https://c.tenor.com/AXNcrOrmW-gAAAAd/judging-stare.gif

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - lorcand1990 - 21-04-2022

(21-04-2022, 10:33 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(21-04-2022, 10:26 PM)nothing Wrote: I can offer you.... 3 chocolate. Take it or leave it
Fine! 😁

*testing this gif again!

Did you open it in a new window?[Image: judging-stare.gif]

@ari101 and @lorcand1990, stop showing off, it's most unbecoming.
[Image: you-mad-grumpy.gif]

😛

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - aaronjennings - 22-04-2022

My phone has genuinely started auto-correcting the word "nothing" to having a capital letter, since I always use the capital letter version here on FoG to clarify between the word and the person 😄

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 22-04-2022

(22-04-2022, 12:01 AM)aaronjennings Wrote: My phone has genuinely started auto-correcting the word "nothing" to having a capital letter, since I always use the capital letter version here on FoG to clarify between the word and the person 😄

Haha awesome! I type so many foggy names that the first few letters of any comes up on my predicted text!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 22-04-2022

Just for Sephers   Big Grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1517526426471256073

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 23-04-2022

(22-04-2022, 07:14 PM)dawg Wrote: Just for Sephers   Big Grin

A cat hero  @Sephiroth_Dude

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Sephiroth_Dude - 23-04-2022

That was me doing the filming.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Butty Brennan - 23-04-2022

PRIVATE MOGGY, WHY AREN'T YOU IN UNIFORM YOU WORTHLESS MAGGOT! Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 24-04-2022

Morning everyone Smile

Tableside here, wondering whether I should have another coffee or not...

I probably will, it's Sunday after all! pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 24-04-2022

(24-04-2022, 11:28 AM)thomil Wrote: Morning everyone Smile

Tableside here, wondering whether I should have another coffee or not...

I probably will, it's Sunday after all! pac

[Image: lC2VtCw.png]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 24-04-2022

Looking forward to going to a craft group tomorrow, have a crochet project in my bag for it. Have a class in the afternoon but have pretty much decided I'm not submitting anything else for my course because the stress is causing migraines now. Will need to let the teacher know. Eugh.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 24-04-2022

Smart choice, nothing. No course is worth your health & wellbeing.

Deskside here, trying to do some writing but not really feeling the energy after losing much of my progress today to a save error...

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 24-04-2022

(24-04-2022, 09:33 PM)thomil Wrote: Smart choice, nothing. No course is worth your health & wellbeing.

Deskside here, trying to do some writing but not really feeling the energy after losing much of my progress today to a save error...

Oh no! Hope it wasn't too much

Around 600 words, so yeah, it's a bit of a setback. One of the downsides of using cloud services.

I'll start working on it again tomorrow, no reason to lose sleep over it. It's only for my personal blog anyway, so it's not as if it's threatening my livelihood or anything...

Damn, that's annoying!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 24-04-2022

The Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial is better than reality TV, I'd say their careers will take a hit even though I do like Depp

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 25-04-2022

(24-04-2022, 11:08 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: The Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial is better than reality TV, I'd say their careers will take a hit even though I do like Depp

Well she had already destroyed his with what so far seems to be mostly lies, so maybe she'll get her just desserts, given she is on tape admitting to hitting him and more or less complaining he's being a wimp for having an issue with being hit and trying to avoid/escape her during fights.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 25-04-2022

Had a lovely chilled afternoon with a friend, crocheting. Tomorrow I'll chat with my teacher. Already feeling a huge weight off.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 25-04-2022

(24-04-2022, 11:08 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: The Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial is better than reality TV, I'd say their careers will take a hit even though I do like Depp
I usually don't follow celebrity things much, and only ever have a general idea of whats going on with them. 

But I've been following this court case a bit, and I take now pleasure in prying into their relationship. 

It's very difficult to watch someone have to go through all that with the world(me included) watching so closely.

It seems like a bit of Tit for Tat that is now full blown mayhem with every single detail of his life being aired, and hers to follow soon too.

Very sad

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 26-04-2022

Am I the only one here that hasn't the foggiest who these two are ?

The media love to intrude on private lives, treating the subjects as public property, usually to be ridiculed

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 26-04-2022

(26-04-2022, 11:25 PM)dawg Wrote: Am I the only one here that hasn't the foggiest who these two are ?

The media love to intrude on private lives, treating the subjects as public property, usually to be ridiculed

I know him, but had never heard of her. 

Talked to my teacher today, so all sorted. Also brought home the few bits that were on the wall. I can still pop in and do some printing if I want, but I probably won't. Though I am still seeing the counsellor in there for the next month, have the excitement of trying to put some kind routine in place. Eugh.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Neowise - 27-04-2022

never Heard of her. haha me either.

johnny Depp is tv and film star though. was one of the undercover cops in 80's ( or 90's) tv show, 21 jump street.
You can't not have heard of the pirates of the Caribbean franchise, well, he played the drunk on rum pirate captain leading role, one of many many roles after 21 jump street, which include the likes of edward scissorhands and sweeney todd.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 27-04-2022

I'm finally getting in to see my dad today

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 27-04-2022

Depp is a frequent collaborater with Tim Burton

His ex whom he left for Heard is testifying on his behalf

I did laugh at him giving Marilyn Manson drugs to shut him up

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 27-04-2022

I didn't know who Amber Heard was either. 

She's in Aquaman, and I've seen the movie and still didn't know her. 

& I didn't even know Johnny Depp was married either.

The psychologists testimony yesterday was brilliant, and she held herself so well. 

Tbh I felt a bit sorry for Heard in some parts. Like when the psychologist meantioned her fear of abandonment.  

I think she's definitely after putting a nail in her coffin at this point with the psychologist saying that it showed she intentionally tried to manipulate her test scores. Also, that she clearly exagerated her claims of abuse from Depp. Eek  Sad

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 27-04-2022

Depp is starting to look like the older Marlon Brando.

The lapd officer said Heard had no marks or bruises only crying tears

Heard was or is a face for L'Oréal

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 27-04-2022

(27-04-2022, 08:43 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Depp is starting to look like the older Marlon Brando.
Image of him Big Grin

tbf he's 58yrs old! 

And he hasn't had it easy the last few years (putting up with that witch in the marriage, and afterwards dealing with this circus)