A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 14-11-2021

(13-11-2021, 08:22 PM)cee_jay Wrote: I have domino's pizza ordered. Season finale of Dexter season 1. And a bottle of wine. Exactly what Saturday nights are made for.
I had cocktails and domino's Big Grin

What's your favourite toppings?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - cee_jay - 14-11-2021

(14-11-2021, 12:53 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote:
(13-11-2021, 08:22 PM)cee_jay Wrote: I have domino's pizza ordered. Season finale of Dexter season 1. And a bottle of wine. Exactly what Saturday nights are made for.
I had cocktails and domino's Big Grin

Pineapple is a no. Pepperoni is classic. Mushrooms are good too. What about you?
I really dislike chicken on pizzas, and also don't like those done with bbq sauce. 

I'm not really a massive pizza fan. I have max 2 slices and I'm done, and then spend the night regretting it! Every now and then I get a whimsy for pizza, and then remember why I don't love it.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 14-11-2021

Sofaside, after a nice nap. Going to reheat some chinese leftovers and decide on what to watch for the rest of the day

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 14-11-2021

(14-11-2021, 04:34 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(14-11-2021, 12:53 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: I had cocktails and domino's Big Grin

Pineapple is a no. Pepperoni is classic. Mushrooms are good too. What about you?
I really dislike chicken on pizzas, and also don't like those done with bbq sauce. 

I'm not really a massive pizza fan. I have max 2 slices and I'm done, and then spend the night regretting it! Every now and then I get a whimsy for pizza, and then remember why I don't love it.
You are DEAD TO ME!!!!!!!  Angry

Big Grin 

I love pizza. Could eat them morning noon and night. Mushrooms and pepperoni are also my faves but not together. I didn't used to like bbq sauce ones but now I do. The only toppings I don't like are very spicy things or loads of different meats. You can even get fish on pizza  Sick

Time to go get hot choc and some Christmas presents thanks to my full Boots card Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 14-11-2021

Pepperoni, salami, meatballs and extra bacon with chilli flakes sprinkled on top..

[Image: ron-swanson-salad.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 15-11-2021

Sofaside, 2 exhausting hours of classes done. Head wrecked. Dossing for a bit before I try to figure out the rest of my day.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - lorcand1990 - 15-11-2021

Doing homemade pizza and made the rookie mistake of putting all the toppings on when the pizza base was still on the board I used to roll it.. then had to try move the entire base with toppings from the board to the baking tray

Long story short I failed at being an adult today.. pizza is in the oven so fingers crossed!!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 15-11-2021

(15-11-2021, 06:49 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Doing homemade pizza and made the rookie mistake of putting all the topping on when the pizza base was still on the board I used to roll it.. then had to try move the entire base with toppings from the board to the baking tray

Long story short I failed at being an adult today.. pizza is in the over so fingers crossed!!

Oooh been there! Or when everything suddenly shifts as it goes into the oven!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Kol - 15-11-2021

(15-11-2021, 06:49 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Doing homemade pizza and made the rookie mistake of putting all the topping on when the pizza base was still on the board I used to roll it.. then had to try move the entire base with toppings from the board to the baking tray

Long story short I failed at being an adult today.. pizza is in the over so fingers crossed!!
This might make you feel better Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 15-11-2021

(15-11-2021, 06:49 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Doing homemade pizza and made the rookie mistake of putting all the toppings on when the pizza base was still on the board I used to roll it.. then had to try move the entire base with toppings from the board to the baking tray

Long story short I failed at being an adult today.. pizza is in the oven so fingers crossed!!
You should have just calzoned it! Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 15-11-2021

(15-11-2021, 09:30 PM)Trigger Wrote: You should have just calzoned it! Big Grin

Had to google duck that Blush

Dyslexic me read it as calzoncillos Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 16-11-2021

Taking a trip around 48.ie when out jumps

Immediate thought : Sephers looking after the website ?   Tongue

Full marks for the 'go on an adventure' option  Big Grin

edit :

So I hit 'go on an adventure' and ( I kid you not ) this came up

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 16-11-2021

Werk werk werk. Coffee first. In bed. With electric blanket on Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 16-11-2021

(16-11-2021, 02:53 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Werk werk werk. Coffee first. In bed. With electric blanket on  Big Grin

*** checks time of post

Jeez NeoBabe,  up early again this morning ?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 16-11-2021

(16-11-2021, 03:22 PM)dawg Wrote:
(16-11-2021, 02:53 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Werk werk werk. Coffee first. In bed. With electric blanket on  Big Grin

*** checks time of post

Jeez NeoBabe,  up early again this morning ?
Big Grin Big Grin

I was up earlier and then got back in to my pit.
How is my favourite woof? Smile

Grumped up 'cause I've had my piggybank raided by a mobile operator ( not 48 ) for no good reason

Is Neo's Babe better than Neobabe as a handle ?   Big Grin

(16-11-2021, 03:44 PM)dawg Wrote: Grumped up 'cause I've had my piggybank raided by a mobile operator ( not 48 ) for no good reason

Is Neo's Babe better than Neobabe as a handle ?   Big Grin
Big Grin
I answer to:
Diamonds
Frost
Frostie
Poly
Perse
Diamonds of Wise
Wise Frost

But not Neo's Babe or Neobabe  Big Grin

Was it Vodafone??

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 16-11-2021

What about Frostie Knickers? pac

(16-11-2021, 08:00 PM)nothing Wrote: What about Frostie Knickers? pac

I love it!!!!  Big Grin  Big Grin

(16-11-2021, 07:56 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: But not Neo's Babe or Neobabe  Big Grin

Was it Vodafone??
OK, but are they better than, say, 'Princess' ?  Tongue

No, not V

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Neowise - 17-11-2021

(16-11-2021, 08:50 PM)dawg Wrote:
(16-11-2021, 07:56 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: But not Neo's Babe or Neobabe  Big Grin

Was it Vodafone??
OK, but are they better than, say, 'Princess' ?  Tongue

No, not V

Better than Meagan, but not Kate.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 17-11-2021

What fresh hell is this

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 17-11-2021

Sad I don't know, but make it stop!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 17-11-2021

(17-11-2021, 08:37 AM)nothing Wrote: Sad I don't know, but make it stop!
I've been in the car half an hour and looking my time of arrival increase. Damn schools.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 17-11-2021

(17-11-2021, 09:38 AM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote:
(17-11-2021, 08:37 AM)nothing Wrote: Sad I don't know, but make it stop!
I've been in the car half an hour and looking my time of arrival increase. Damn schools.

Sitting in the cold, eating breakfast cos we're not allowed to eat inside

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 17-11-2021

(17-11-2021, 12:24 AM)Neowise Wrote:
(16-11-2021, 08:50 PM)dawg Wrote: OK, but are they better than, say, 'Princess' ?  Tongue

No, not V

Better than Meagan, but not Kate.

Bit of perspective : 

Lizzie ( the queen II ) is reputed to be known as 'Brenda'* by those near to her  Big Grin

* - this may be out of date as I carelessly let my subscription to 'Royal News' lapse some years ago

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Zaph - 17-11-2021

(17-11-2021, 02:21 PM)dawg Wrote:
(17-11-2021, 12:24 AM)Neowise Wrote: Better than Meagan, but not Kate.

Bit of perspective : 

Lizzie ( the queen II ) is reputed to be known as 'Brenda'* by those near to her  Big Grin

* - this may be out of date as I carelessly let my subscription to 'Royal News' lapse some years ago

I thought that was just what Private Eye called her?  And Prince Charles is Brian.

I love the Royals! They are my guilty pleasure. Absolutely bonkers family.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 17-11-2021

(17-11-2021, 03:39 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: I love the Royals! They are my guilty pleasure. Absolutely bonkers family.
If it was a soap opera it would be ve criticised for being too unbelievable. Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 17-11-2021

I couldn't give two figs about the current royals but my guilty pleasure is royal history.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 17-11-2021

Anyone up for a game of Werewolf?

https://forumofgames.com/showthread.php?tid=199

Another long day. Quite tired. Soaps await, then early to bed

I'm very tired today too, the darker evenings don't help.

I had a nice bag of chips, and got some tea cakes for sharing!

[Image: 5010975030020_3.JPG]

I'll have one and a cup of tea @nothing!

How do you take it?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0b_V69uI3IyUmpAXwQ8M...Q&usqp=CAU]

(17-11-2021, 08:42 PM)nothing Wrote: How do you take it?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0b_V69uI3IyUmpAXwQ8M...Q&usqp=CAU]
4c please, and maybe 2 teacakes. Tongue

A 4c and 2 tea cakes for Leggy! Anyone else?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 17-11-2021

I usually drink coffee but when I do drink tea it has to look like red lemonade in the mug with no milk or sugar.... new chart please Nothing !!

(17-11-2021, 09:37 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: I usually drink coffee but when I do drink tea it has to look like red lemonade in the mug  with no milk or sugar.... new chart please Nothing !!

Hmmm, so a 6F with less steeping! Tea cake?