A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 09:42 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 08:11 PM)nothing Wrote: Damn these muffins are nice!

Onto the weekly shopping list they go so Nothing pac

I wish! Though I will be in close proximity to a Dunnes weekly for the next while due to counselling... No. No. Bad nothing.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 08:11 PM)nothing Wrote: Damn these muffins are nice!
I got the kiddo's the ring doughnuts with sprinkles and had a taste of one. then end up munching some of them too  Blush .
usually don't like those doughnuts because I feel like they are just a ring of bread with icing on top. but those ones were lovely!

God help my waist at €2 for a four pack Big Grin  .

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 09:45 PM)nothing Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 09:42 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Onto the weekly shopping list they go so Nothing pac

I wish! Though I will be in close proximity to a Dunnes weekly for the next while due to counselling... No. No. Bad nothing.
that's all the more reason to treat yourself   Tongue Heart

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 08-09-2021

Exactly what Spears said Nothing , treat yourself to them after the counselling, you deserve them .

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 08-09-2021

Haha part of the counselling is to find non-food related coping mechanisms, they were a lovely treat today but can't make a habit of it Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Auto - 09-09-2021

Look who I found ??

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 09-09-2021

Wohoo! Welcome aboard Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 09-09-2021

(09-09-2021, 08:37 AM)Auto Wrote: Look who I found ??
Nice to see you here, Auto!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 09-09-2021

Hi Auto!!!! Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Auto - 09-09-2021

So this is where all the cool people hang out now ?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 09-09-2021

For a given definition of cool, yes! pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Purple Mountain - 09-09-2021

I want a cool signature too ?
How do I make one?!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 09-09-2021

User CP, in there somewhere... I think?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 09-09-2021

(09-09-2021, 02:45 PM)Purple Mountain Wrote: I want a cool signature too ?
How do I make one?!

Simple, at least on desktop.

Click on "User CP" in the upper left hand corner, then scroll down until you see "Your Profile".

The fourth item there, "Change Signature", takes you to the signature editor.

There you can add text, images and whatever else to your heart's content, subject to the Terms & Conditions of course  Wink 

Hope that helps a bit.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Purple Mountain - 09-09-2021

Thanks peeps. I now have my culchie sign off sorted.

Running a quick game of PEEHS tonight, check out sign ups Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 09-09-2021

Link to game here..

https://forumofgames.com/showthread.php?tid=123&pid=12860#pid12860

Get answering Big Grin

Jeez, looking like the end of the world down here in Rebel country... Just hope those clouds do something about the humidity, I'm melting down here...

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 09-09-2021

Very humid and muggy here too, it feels like there's thunder on the way.

If you're somewhere west of Kildare, you might be in luck. It looks as if there's a cell slowly moving southwards from there.

In other news, I've had 12.6mm of rainfall down here so far today. Pretty impressive for a day that was supposed to be dry pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 09-09-2021

Just started lashing here, way too hot though!

Got results.. little fella got positive while myself and OH are negative, we will need to get more tests in a couple of days too, as we will continue to be close contacts.

All available fingers continue to be crossed over here, Trigger. Typing with my nose as a consequence is a bit painful, but it's the thought that counts, right? Wink

Ah that's a bummer Trigger. Hopefully he'll be ok, and ye won't catch it

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - cee_jay - 09-09-2021

Sorry to hear that Triggs - hope he isn't feeling awful with it!

Nah he's all good, bit of the sniffles and that since last Friday so reckon whoever had it in the school had it a couple of days and past it on during the week. Just tiredness now really..

I have pretty bad flu symptoms the last few days but the test from yesterday was Negative. OH has a sore throat a couple of days and negative too. We will have to wait though and get another test.. hopefully the vaccinations are keeping it away from us to some extent

Hope you're all ok Trigger and the little lad bounces back quickly.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 10-09-2021

So, looks like autumn is really settling in. Homeside, trying to figure out what to do with myself...

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 10-09-2021

Takeaway Friday !
Todays choice is a brown seeded bap , with chicken , mozzarella , pineapple , stuffing and sweet chilli sauce , with a side salad of mixed leaves, coleslaw,tomatoes, peppers , onion and sweetcorn .

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 10-09-2021

*Slides Plate* Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 10-09-2021

That sounds awesome

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Strawberry Milkshake - 10-09-2021

I know it was warm yesterday but I think I’m gonna light the stove tonight.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 10-09-2021

@thomil , slides plate back with half for you !

@nothing , local coffee shop , not a chain , do fantastic sandwiches /soups/healthy options. What I got only cost five euro ☺

@Strawberry Milkshake , I'm just after lighting the cooker here too !

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 10-09-2021

I'm so jealous! I've got some ribs in the oven

(10-09-2021, 05:40 PM)nothing Wrote: I'm so jealous! I've got some ribs in the oven

I'll get you one the next time , and we'll trade , I'll have the ribs ☺

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Strawberry Milkshake - 10-09-2021

Have you got a Stanley stove, mam?

I’m talking about a stove in the fireplace.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 10-09-2021

Chilling on the couch. Fourth straight week doing overtime on Saturdays and I'm kinda zonked right now.

Be an early night for once I think!

I’m just watching the Angelus (as you do). Jeez the school skirts the girls are wearing are desperate. I thought my yucky brown uniform was bad lol

Strawberry, yep , old Stanley cooker in the kitchen , handy for hot water tbh , plus it heats the rads . Love stoves in fireplaces.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 10-09-2021

(10-09-2021, 05:59 PM)Necro Wrote: Chilling on the couch. Fourth straight week doing overtime on Saturdays and I'm kinda zonked right now.

Be an early night for once I think!

And plenty more weeks to come..

Finally got a call from the contact tracers and got set up with another test pretty sharpish, had it done at 5.. feeling worse again today so I'd be pretty surprised if I'm not positive. 

One good thing to come outta this will be one less thing to worry about over the winter with the little fella and his asthma with the immunity.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - DejaBoo - 10-09-2021

Hope you get through this okay, Trigs. Rest as much as you can and be gentle with yourselves. Hugs!