A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Welcome to ForumofGames - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Welcome to ForumofGames (/showthread.php?tid=5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Zaph - 02-08-2021

I appear to have finally found the rough part of the internet that my mother always warned me about.

Hey folks, good to see everyone here, fair play to those who created it, and thanks for the heads-up LeVar Rachel Stevens.

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Necro - 02-08-2021

(02-08-2021, 08:50 PM)Zaph Wrote: I appear to have finally found the rough part of the internet that my mother always warned me about.

Hey folks, good to see everyone here, fair play to those who created it, and thanks for the heads-up LeVar Rachel Stevens.

Welcome Zaph!!!

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Trigger - 02-08-2021

(02-08-2021, 08:50 PM)Zaph Wrote: I appear to have finally found the rough part of the internet that my mother always warned me about.

I see you dragged the wife along too.. 

Big Grin

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Zaph - 02-08-2021

Well if you have to put up with me it's only fair that I sweeten the deal somehow Big Grin

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Toto Wolfcastle - 02-08-2021

Oh look, a forum I know how to use!  Cool

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - RSOAPS - 02-08-2021

[Image: giphy.gif]

Welcome aboard Zaph and Toto... 

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - jp liz v1 - 02-08-2021

From LeVar to Rachel Stevens how did that happen

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - RSOAPS - 02-08-2021

(02-08-2021, 10:13 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: From LeVar to Rachel Stevens how did that happen

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Declan A Walsh - 02-08-2021

Thanks Necro for letting me know. I posted something yesterday in Offchat but I can't find it. Anyway - hello!!

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - jp liz v1 - 02-08-2021

Please Enter

The Sex Walrus Sheep Game aka SWS on Boards.ie

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - quickbeam - 03-08-2021

(01-08-2021, 08:57 PM)TheValeyard Wrote: Anyone interested in an outside beers soon?

Sounds like a great idea!

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - TheValeyard - 03-08-2021

I demand that LeVar change his name back.

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - RSOAPS - 03-08-2021

(03-08-2021, 08:18 PM)TheValeyard Wrote: I demand that LeVar change his name back.

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - E.N. - 03-08-2021

Very disappointed that wasn't a Bishop Brennan gif Tongue

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - HeidiHeidi - 03-08-2021

Well lookeeee here at all these familiar names.... and a forum I can actually figure out how to work..... and a dark theme (never used one before, but even after 5 mins I'm a BIG fan!)
Thanks for the invites, guys - what a blessed relief to a) have a forum that's easy to use for thickos like me, and b) isn't full of gobshites (have to test yer swear filter) trolling Olympics threads and ruining the buzz for the rest of us!
Love the logo.
And love even more the suggestion of outside beers - Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Now, to go and investigate some games.......

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - RSOAPS - 03-08-2021

(03-08-2021, 08:26 PM)E.N. Wrote: Very disappointed that wasn't a Bishop Brennan gif Tongue

I'm SO SO SORRY!

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - quickbeam - 03-08-2021

(03-08-2021, 08:29 PM)HeidiHeidi Wrote: Well lookeeee here at all these familiar names.... and a forum I can actually figure out how to work..... and a dark theme (never used one before, but even after 5 mins I'm a BIG fan!)
Thanks for the invites, guys - what a blessed relief to a) have a forum that's easy to use for thickos like me, and b) isn't full of gobshites (have to test yer swear filter) trolling Olympics threads and ruining the buzz for the rest of us!
Love the logo.
And love even more the suggestion of outside beers - Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Now, to go and investigate some games.......

No swear filter here.

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Necro - 03-08-2021

Welcome Heidi to our new hideaway. Hehe see what I did there.

Glad to have you aboard!

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - RSOAPS - 04-08-2021

If anyone is looking for me over on the sinking ship, I'm PogoRach over there now...

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Whiplashy - 04-08-2021

You can all relax now.... I have arrived!

No offense to anyone involved with it but the new boards was a monumental **** up *shrug* Like the look of this place though. I shall put my feet up in the corner and relax.

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Necro - 04-08-2021

Howdy Whippy!

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Trigger - 04-08-2021

Holster that gun please pac

Welcome Whippy!

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - wrestlemaniac - 04-08-2021

Hey everyone!

This place is great. Fair play to all involved in setting it up.

Don't think I will be back to boards, so great to have this here. 

WM

Howdy wrestlemaniac!! Great to have you aboard!

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Ficheall - 04-08-2021

Probably too busy to participate much these days, but had to register and compliment the logo Smile
Hope to catch ye soon.

Welcome Ficheall!

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Strawberry Milkshake - 05-08-2021

I’m gonna close my boards account but wondering whether I should hold off till this email fuck up is sorted.

Got an email from Microsoft this morning saying the address I use for boards has been accessed. I never use that email address and I probably last looked at it 4 or 5 years ago. Changed my password and had a brief glimpse and saw emails from boards.ie then underneath the subject header (on list page) the next line is in Chinese writing!

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Necro - 05-08-2021

Jesus Strawbs... I'd be getting onto the office in relation to that.

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - TED_YNWA - 05-08-2021

So this is where everyone tried to hide from me.

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Strawberry Milkshake - 05-08-2021

(05-08-2021, 09:23 AM)Necro Wrote: Jesus Strawbs... I'd be getting onto the office in relation to that.

They don’t give a shit. They changed the title of the feedback thread and removed the word breach from it. That means loads of people who would never look at feedback just see a thread about emails pop up on front page every now and then. That’s if they can find front page. 

They’re flat out lying about members emails ring set to private too.

(05-08-2021, 09:27 AM)TED_YNWA Wrote: So this is where everyone tried to hide from me.

Big Grin I had sent you a message on discord last Friday  Angel

(05-08-2021, 09:38 AM)Strawberry Milkshake Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 09:23 AM)Necro Wrote: Jesus Strawbs... I'd be getting onto the office in relation to that.

They don’t give a shit. They changed the title of the feedback thread and removed the word breach from it. That means loads of people who would never look at feedback just see a thread about emails pop up on front page every now and then. That’s if they can find front page. 

They’re flat out lying about members emails ring set to private too.

Yeah the email thing seems to be getting worse by the day surely...

I have you on ignore there.  Tongue

It was one of those things I add onto the to-do list.

[Image: huge-to-do-list.gif]

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - E.N. - 05-08-2021

(05-08-2021, 09:27 AM)TED_YNWA Wrote: So this is where everyone tried to hide from me.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=17362021]

His vision is based on movement. If he can't see us, he'll go away

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Trigger - 05-08-2021

Uh oh.. look who it is. 

[Image: tenor.gif]

Jaysus who's going to mod CT now pac

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - Trigger - 05-08-2021

Oh, we are all here now yeah pac

(05-08-2021, 10:03 AM)Necro Wrote: Jaysus who's going to mod CT now pac

I'll throw your name into the mix for next mod appointment

RE: Welcome to ForumofGames - HildaSilvioOgden - 05-08-2021

(05-08-2021, 09:20 AM)Strawberry Milkshake Wrote: I’m gonna close my boards account but wondering whether I should hold off till this email fuck up is sorted.

Got an email from Microsoft this morning saying the address I use for boards has been accessed. I never use that email address and I probably last looked at it 4 or 5 years ago. Changed my password and had a brief glimpse and saw emails from boards.ie then underneath the subject header (on list page) the next line is in Chinese writing!

I would email boards about that, if I were you. There's a lot of stuff getting lost in the feedback threads. I think I saw someone else mentioning similar, in relation to Microsoft.

(05-08-2021, 10:07 AM)TED_YNWA Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 10:03 AM)Necro Wrote: Jaysus who's going to mod CT now pac

I'll throw your name into the mix for next mod appointment

Eh... no - I'm trying to extricate myself from my current forums at the moment  Tongue