A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
FoG Inaugural WW - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: FoG Inaugural WW (/showthread.php?tid=47)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Neowise - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 12:27 PM)Necro Wrote: Think we have a plugin to replicate the old Boards ISOing. Once the guys are free they'll take a look.

Hopefully it gets done before the next game! You know how long it takes from suggestion and things actually getting done....

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Necro - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 01:45 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 12:27 PM)Necro Wrote: Think we have a plugin to replicate the old Boards ISOing. Once the guys are free they'll take a look.

Hopefully it gets done before the next game! You know how long it takes from suggestion and things actually getting done....

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

By the way, this has been done now in case y'all didn't get the joke pac

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

To use,
just bring up the Who Posted? pop-up of the thread (which you may access by clicking the number of replies in forum view) and click the number next to the user you wish to view the posts of.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - nothing - 04-08-2021

My only feeling right now is that a wolf may have a vote on me.

(04-08-2021, 01:49 PM)nothing Wrote: My only feeling right now is that a wolf may have a vote on me.

before the feature was turned off, that was me and heyv.
We will not be able to see who else is on you until after lynch, as that feature has now been turned off.

(04-08-2021, 01:54 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:49 PM)nothing Wrote: My only feeling right now is that a wolf may have a vote on me.

before the feature was turned off, that was me and heyv.
We will not be able to see who else is on you until after lynch, as that feature has now been turned off.

Well will be useful for wagonomics when I come back nrv. Unless now the wolves are going to let the other villagers lynch me knowing they're safely under the radar

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Trigger - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 01:59 PM)nothing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:54 PM)Neowise Wrote: before the feature was turned off, that was me and heyv.

Well will be useful for wagonomics when I come back nrv. Unless now the wolves are going to let the other villagers lynch me knowing they're safely under the radar

Who would you vote for right now and why?

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Ectoplasm - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 01:54 PM)Neowise Wrote: before the feature was turned off, that was me and heyv.

Explain this more?

(04-08-2021, 02:02 PM)Trigger Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:59 PM)nothing Wrote: Well will be useful for wagonomics when I come back nrv. Unless now the wolves are going to let the other villagers lynch me knowing they're safely under the radar

Who would you vote for right now and why?

On the hunch that wolves are hiding in voting for me, probably Neo. Wouldn't want heyv to be gone today, but would keep an eye on her.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - cee_jay - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 01:45 PM)Trigger Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:09 PM)Clarabel Wrote: Qb where's that read from you?

Trigger any reads yourself?

I'm saying jgf, for being quiet
Trigger for reasons.

What are the reasons?

At the moment I've no one really too much apart from questionable posts here or there from a few.. I've just reread the thread the standing out points for me.

CJ's post about the role isn't sitting right with me because I don't think she would draw attention to that without something behind the post.  

Nothing - has contributed nothing... nearly every post is fluff - pretty undecided though on her though and would like to see a bit more proper posting today.

You're own reaction to my questions earlier threw me a little.

I also didn't like QB's posts this morning, it looked like it was Intentionally misrepresenting my reply to Neo.

If I had to pick 1 for lynch tonight right now I'd probably go with CJ.

I'm not a wolf so you will be wasting your lynch vote on me. 
I drew attention to it as I thought it was a wolf slip, just because Clara brought it up and Leg End did not address it. I thought we had a newbie wolf slip up. I sat on it for a bit, waiting for her to come back and address Clara's call put but she didn't.

(04-08-2021, 02:02 PM)Ectoplasm Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:59 PM)nothing Wrote: Well will be useful for wagonomics when I come back nrv. Unless now the wolves are going to let the other villagers lynch me knowing they're safely under the radar

Explain this more?

Well the wolves know I'm nrv, so they'll be quite happy to watch me get lynched, and they may not even need to vote for me as the village will do it for them. Depending how the vote goes, if its not a landslide, it'd be likely one wolf or both will have voted for me... Its no use to the village though if everyone votes for me!

(04-08-2021, 02:03 PM)nothing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:02 PM)Trigger Wrote: Who would you vote for right now and why?

On the hunch that wolves are hiding in voting for me, probably Neo. Wouldn't want heyv to be gone today, but would keep an eye on her.

If HeyV was a wolf why wouldn't you want them gone today? Catch a wolf kill a wolf. Shouldn't be swayed by if they are a new player or not...
... Says me not going harder on you as a new player when I thought you were the SK Big Grin

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Clarabel - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 11:37 AM)cee_jay Wrote: @Clarabel   are you ok there?

I am always not okay and okay.  ALWAYS

(04-08-2021, 02:06 PM)nothing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:02 PM)Ectoplasm Wrote: Explain this more?

Well the wolves know I'm nrv, so they'll be quite happy to watch me get lynched, and they may not even need to vote for me as the village will do it for them. Depending how the vote goes, if its not a landslide, it'd be likely one wolf or both will have voted for me... Its no use to the village though if everyone votes for me!

You know that just because you have a couple of votes on you doesn't mean you'll be lynched right?

(04-08-2021, 02:09 PM)Ectoplasm Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:06 PM)nothing Wrote: Well the wolves know I'm nrv, so they'll be quite happy to watch me get lynched, and they may not even need to vote for me as the village will do it for them. Depending how the vote goes, if its not a landslide, it'd be likely one wolf or both will have voted for me... Its no use to the village though if everyone votes for me!

You know that just because you have a couple of votes on you doesn't mean you'll be lynched right?

Well aware, but there's a lot of shade on me!

(04-08-2021, 02:08 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:03 PM)nothing Wrote: On the hunch that wolves are hiding in voting for me, probably Neo. Wouldn't want heyv to be gone today, but would keep an eye on her.

If HeyV was a wolf why wouldn't you want them gone today? Catch a wolf kill a wolf. Shouldn't be swayed by if they are a new player or not...
... Says me not going harder on you as a new player when I thought you were the SK Big Grin

Because I'm nice!

(04-08-2021, 02:06 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:45 PM)Trigger Wrote: What are the reasons?

At the moment I've no one really too much apart from questionable posts here or there from a few.. I've just reread the thread the standing out points for me.

CJ's post about the role isn't sitting right with me because I don't think she would draw attention to that without something behind the post.  

Nothing - has contributed nothing... nearly every post is fluff - pretty undecided though on her though and would like to see a bit more proper posting today.

You're own reaction to my questions earlier threw me a little.

I also didn't like QB's posts this morning, it looked like it was Intentionally misrepresenting my reply to Neo.

If I had to pick 1 for lynch tonight right now I'd probably go with CJ.

I'm not a wolf so you will be wasting your lynch vote on me. 
I drew attention to it as I thought it was a wolf slip, just because Clara brought it up and Leg End did not address it. I thought we had a newbie wolf slip up. I sat on it for a bit, waiting for her to come back and address Clara's call put but she didn't.

See that's what's sitting wrong with me.. 

You preach catch a wolf kill a wolf, yet you sat on that and didn't question her at all on it, she didn't reply so you post "leg End for her wolfy role" before going to bed.

I could be wrong, but that's just eating at me here.

(04-08-2021, 02:03 PM)nothing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:02 PM)Trigger Wrote: Who would you vote for right now and why?

You have evidence, supplied by me of two pople voting on you and your response is to suspect the person who is reporting that informaion to the thread and not keeping that information secret?

(04-08-2021, 02:16 PM)nothing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:08 PM)cee_jay Wrote: If HeyV was a wolf why wouldn't you want them gone today? Catch a wolf kill a wolf. Shouldn't be swayed by if they are a new player or not...

Because I'm nice!
Nice, helpful nothing = wolf tell Big Grin

(04-08-2021, 02:19 PM)Trigger Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:06 PM)cee_jay Wrote: I'm not a wolf so you will be wasting your lynch vote on me. 

See that's what's sitting wrong with me.. 

You preach catch a wolf kill a wolf, yet you sat on that and didn't question her at all on it, she didn't reply so you post "leg End for her wolfy role" before going to bed.

You are wrong. I can't explain it further. I didnt go to town on it, because she was a new player and it was D0. I thought I would have lots of time today to question my suspected wolf. Obviously I was wrong on that as we all now know. I posted like that to try get a reaction is all.

Also it wasn't just at her I was posting it. I was trying to see if anyone else would react.

(04-08-2021, 02:22 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:16 PM)nothing Wrote: Because I'm nice!
Nice, helpful nothing = wolf tell Big Grin

But you've only seen me play as a baddie, so you only have biased data  Wink

(04-08-2021, 02:21 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:03 PM)nothing Wrote: On the hunch that wolves are hiding in voting for me, probably Neo. Wouldn't want heyv to be gone today, but would keep an eye on her.

You have evidence, supplied by me of two pople voting on you and your response is to suspect the person who is reporting that informaion to the thread and not keeping that information secret?

I mean, a wolf would never try to double bluff and hide themselves as a villager... Oh wait

(04-08-2021, 02:24 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:19 PM)Trigger Wrote: See that's what's sitting wrong with me.. 

You are wrong. I can't explain it further. I didnt go to town on it, because she was a new player and it was D0. I thought I would have lots of time today to question my suspected wolf. Obviously I was wrong on that as we all now know. I posted like that to try get a reaction is all.

(04-08-2021, 02:25 PM)cee_jay Wrote: Also it wasn't just at her I was posting it. I was trying to see if anyone else would react.

But you were going to bed, you wouldn't have been around to follow up on the reactions, if they did happen.

(04-08-2021, 02:29 PM)nothing Wrote: But you've only seen me play as a baddie, so you only have biased data  Wink

So are you confirming you are a wolf then..

(04-08-2021, 02:33 PM)Trigger Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:29 PM)nothing Wrote: But you've only seen me play as a baddie, so you only have biased data  Wink

So are you confirming you are a wolf then..

Hahaha no. I'm saying my "tell" is based on biased data

@Neowise are you feeling anyone at the mo? Not really question people this morning?

I feel apart from some maths and game mechanics, and site help, you haven't really been here much..

(04-08-2021, 02:39 PM)Trigger Wrote: @Neowise are you feeling anyone at the mo? Not really question people this morning?

I feel apart from some maths and game mechanics, and site help, you haven't really been here much..

Would like to hear more from heyv, they've been radio silent but have a vote in already for nothing.

I'm hoping this evening will reveal a bit more. I've very little to go on. At the moment I'm suspicious of QB, JGF and nothing but that's one too many and they're more based on my gut than I'd like.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - quickbeam - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 02:50 PM)Ectoplasm Wrote: I'm hoping this evening will reveal a bit more. I've very little to go on. At the moment I'm suspicious of QB, JGF and nothing but that's one too many and they're more based on my gut than I'd like.

You're always suspicious of me.  You're wrong this time.  You may even know you're wrong.

(04-08-2021, 02:33 PM)Trigger Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:24 PM)cee_jay Wrote: You are wrong. I can't explain it further. I didnt go to town on it, because she was a new player and it was D0. I thought I would have lots of time today to question my suspected wolf. Obviously I was wrong on that as we all now know. I posted like that to try get a reaction is all.

(04-08-2021, 02:25 PM)cee_jay Wrote: Also it wasn't just at her I was posting it. I was trying to see if anyone else would react.

But you were going to bed, you wouldn't have been around to follow up on the reactions, if they did happen.
Today? Why did it have to be last night they were followed up on?
I think you are clutching at straws now trying to throw shade my way tbh

(04-08-2021, 03:29 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:33 PM)Trigger Wrote: But you were going to bed, you wouldn't have been around to follow up on the reactions, if they did happen.
Today? Why did it have to be last night they were followed up on?
I think you are clutching at straws now trying to throw shade my way tbh
Because you said you wanted to see the reactions? Reactions are instinctive by nature, so naturally it would have been last night. 

I'm not throwing shade, I'm asking questions of why you posted something to get a better understanding.

As I said, it just doesn't sit easy with me

Reactions are in writing on the thread for all to see and read. Reactions are replies to the post.

(04-08-2021, 03:20 PM)quickbeam Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:50 PM)Ectoplasm Wrote: I'm hoping this evening will reveal a bit more. I've very little to go on. At the moment I'm suspicious of QB, JGF and nothing but that's one too many and they're more based on my gut than I'd like.

You're always suspicious of me.  You're wrong this time.  You may even know you're wrong.

I wouldn't say always but I've definitely been burned.
I won't be putting any votes in yet but interesting response.

(04-08-2021, 01:15 PM)JohnGreenFan Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:09 PM)Clarabel Wrote: Qb where's that read from you?

Trigger any reads yourself?

I'm saying jgf, for being quiet
Trigger for reasons.

JGF is flat out in work but after 4pm I'll be here properly

Hi @JohnGreenFan what are your thoughts?

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - JohnGreenFan - 04-08-2021

How're things cee jay, just finished work and catching up on what I've missed

This is a really weird post - from what we know there was max two people voting for you, why do you think the other villagers are all set to lynch you?

This post smells wolfy

(04-08-2021, 02:29 PM)nothing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:22 PM)cee_jay Wrote: Nice, helpful nothing = wolf tell Big Grin

But you've only seen me play as a baddie, so you only have biased data  Wink

I don't think we're seeing you play as village here either Nothing!!

Are your own reads so far that you think both people voting you are wolves but you don't want to look at one because they're new??

I'm feeling real Nothing and HeyV wolf team vibes here

(04-08-2021, 04:45 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:15 PM)JohnGreenFan Wrote: JGF is flat out in work but after 4pm I'll be here properly

Nothing and HeyV are a wolf team, nothing isn't wolf hunting and heyv is a little too quiet for my liking even as a newbie, there's surely something that has come up that'd you'd question even to be like 'What does this mean'. Nothing has opted for the EVERYBODY VOTING FOR ME IS A WOLF tactic which is frustrating. 

I will likely be putting a vote on Nothing later.

(04-08-2021, 04:45 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:15 PM)JohnGreenFan Wrote: JGF is flat out in work but after 4pm I'll be here properly

Nothing and HeyV are a wolf team, nothing isn't wolf hunting and heyv is a little too quiet for my liking even as a newbie, there's surely something that has come up that'd you'd question even to be like 'What does this mean'. Nothing has opted for the EVERYBODY VOTING FOR ME IS A WOLF tactic which is frustrating. 

I will likely be putting a vote on Nothing later.