A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
FoG Inaugural WW - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: FoG Inaugural WW (/showthread.php?tid=47)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - nothing - 05-08-2021

@cee_jay you always have a good spreadsheet going but there's been no sign of it this game? Why is ecto the wolf?

@Ectoplasm why is cee_jay the wolf?

Beyond the "because it's not me"

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Ectoplasm - 05-08-2021

(05-08-2021, 09:11 PM)JohnGreenFan Wrote: I'll be voting Ecto tomorrow night.

Why?

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Clarabel - 05-08-2021

I think Ecto has been lurking but not posting.

(05-08-2021, 09:15 PM)nothing Wrote: @cee_jay you always have a good spreadsheet going but there's been no sign of it this game? Why is ecto the wolf?

But it is Process of Elimination I'm afraid. I have been reading CJ as village all the way through. She's a bloody good wolf as I have said before and she reads the game very well.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Necro - 05-08-2021

Folks I'm conscious it's gonna be Friday tomorrow and people may have weekend plans so with that in mind....

If there is a full agreement we can move the lynch forward.

Schedule will then be as follows:

Munch at 10am as per normal

Lynch at 4pm

Thank this post if it suits y'all, if not we can just continue with the standard schedule, no issues to me either way

(05-08-2021, 09:18 PM)Clarabel Wrote: I think Ecto has been lurking but not posting.

I have been posting plenty. I just wish you had peeked me because I can see this is going to be an uphill battle.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - cee_jay - 05-08-2021

(05-08-2021, 09:15 PM)nothing Wrote: @cee_jay you always have a good spreadsheet going but there's been no sign of it this game? Why is ecto the wolf?

I do normally have a spreadsheet, but I haven't had time with work this game to be perfectly honest.

Ecto is the wolf. I had a read back on her posts there, she has not tried to figure out who is the wolf. There is a whole load of nothing, agreeing with other posts, etc. Even when it was fairly obvious today that Neo was wolf, she never mentioned him. 
Her post you won't have to use the next peek, Nothing and I both responded and said we would welcome a peek and weren't afraid of it. No such post from Ecto. 
I need a nothing style iso post to show you all this but I'm on mobile. But she really doesn't have anything of substance at all or doing much to find the wolves.
I, on the other hand, have actively been asking questions of people, I copped quite early today you were the seer (how it wasn't obvious I don't know!), and continued trying to find the other wolf. You will see I asked you about the JGF as a team member... Ecto was the one who responded though!

(05-08-2021, 09:26 PM)Necro Wrote: Folks I'm conscious it's gonna be Friday tomorrow and people may have weekend plans so with that in mind....

Lynch at 4pm

Thank this post if it suits y'all, if not we can just continue with the standard schedule, no issues to me either way

Ah I'd be inclined to go earlier

Think I'll need to ISO you both tomorrow to make a decision. I was so focused on Neo, and sure it was ShaneU, that I hadn't had time to consider who else

(05-08-2021, 09:29 PM)Clarabel Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 09:26 PM)Necro Wrote: Folks I'm conscious it's gonna be Friday tomorrow and people may have weekend plans so with that in mind....

Lynch at 4pm

Ah I'd be inclined to go earlier

Lunch time or so would work

Ecto was straight in with the vote on Shane. JGF was next. I took my time as I was weighing up the posts and wasn't 100% sure. Ecto though wasted no time.

Also Ecto's argument is I'm a good wolf. Ecto is a very good wolf herself. That in itself does not make a poster a wolf though. Each game needs to be looked at and you cannot deem someone wolf because they play the part well.

Im happy with an earlier lynch also. My only plans this weekend are getting vaccinated tomorrow at 11am ?

I have tried to figure it out but I mistakenly read you as village cee_jay and that's where I went wrong. You threw shade my way on the very first day and I took it as a joke.
Your reads were remarkably similar to mine today and I assumed we were reading the game the same way which actually made me feel better about you!

(05-08-2021, 09:34 PM)cee_jay Wrote: Ecto was straight in with the vote on Shane. JGF was next. I took my time as I was weighing up the posts and wasn't 100% sure. Ecto though wasted no time. 

Also Ecto's argument is I'm a good wolf. Ecto is a very good wolf herself. That in itself does not make a poster a wolf though. Each game needs to be looked at and you cannot deem someone wolf because they play the part well.

Ha I'm actually not a great wolf at all as recent history shows.

I can also tell you exactly when I voted...it was after JGF claimed the shot. I was about to vote for JGF but then switched to Shane as I thought he had been trying for a fake claim of vig.

(05-08-2021, 09:35 PM)Ectoplasm Wrote: I have tried to figure it out but I mistakenly read you as village cee_jay and that's where I went wrong. You threw shade my way on the very first day and I took it as a joke.
Your reads were remarkably similar to mine today and I assumed we were reading the game the same way which actually made me feel better about you!

I threw shade your way because you were playing like you always play as wolf. But you are a great player wo I always doubt myself. 
You've played a great game wolf

CJ what time do you reckon you voted?

(05-08-2021, 09:41 PM)Clarabel Wrote: CJ what time do you reckon you voted?

Around 8:10pm ish

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - nothing - 06-08-2021

After a 90 minute re-read of the whole thread (in bed so no iso) I noticed there is minimal interaction between neo and cee_jay or neo and ecto.

Leggy had cee_jay on her list, she got munched. Trigger voted on cee_jay, Neo saved her by last minute tie vote, Trigger mislynched. Cee_jay voted for me, leaving Neo free to move onto trigger. Quickbeam also voted trigger, but I think was also suspicious of cee_jay (I'd have to double check that), got munched. Cee_jay threw a last minute vote on ShaneU.
What worries me is that cee_jay wasn't on to neo at all, no big questions asked. Neo had both her and ecto on his "null" list with zero explanation on either, so that's of no help. Also jumped instantly on me as a wolf from my first post, claiming helpful me is wolf me, despite my not having been actually helpful at that point (which trigger found mighty suspicious). Plus none of her usual spreadsheet detailed analysis, for me that's a huge red flag.

As for ecto, well last few times she was a wolf, she had minimal contact with other wolves which ended up getting her caught out, would she continue that style if she was a wolf again? Definitely hasn't been a particularly helpful villager if she's nrv. But maybe that's just how she plays? Didn't pick up a whole lot in her posts, most are fluff.

I'm leaning much more towards cee_jay than ecto.

Now I need to go back to sleep, probably won't be awake before the munch. If I'm munched, then I hope the village doesn't mislynch. If I'm still here, will properly ISO.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - cee_jay - 06-08-2021

nothing with all due respect, I think you need another read back and to check your facts.
1. I never voted for you? That was ECTO. For the 1st lynch, I voted for HeyV, and declared this early on the thread. Lynch 2 I voted for Shane (same role). It wasn't a "last minute vote". I was reading the thread and trying to decide if it was Shane. Some of the Circumstances did not add up (for example Neo saying that HeyV and himself had a vote on you). If you read the thread properly you will see I engaged with him to ask questions. Ecto was the one who took the easy way out and jumped straight in with her vote. Also it didn't matter if it was a last minute vote or not? It was a fun sweep, voting last meant sfa.
Also I wasn't "saved" by a last minute vote on Trigger. I had 1 vote. Another vote I could possibly have voted off, but if you read Trigger even points out I wasn't in danger of being voted off.
2. I called out Trigger on his so called slip at the same time as QB. I could easily have voted for him as he was on me as being a wolf. OMGUS would have been the lazy way out but I did not believe he was a wolf so I did not vote there. I was very clear for my vote reason also.
3. leggy had me on her list as a OMGUS as I called her wolf. I called Wcto and you wolves too. I even said on the thread I was poking for reactions. Trying to get people talking on the thread.
3. 13:01pm yesterday. There is a post by me where I indicate Neo is a wolf. My issue yesterday is I thought JGF was also a wolf and them as a wolf team did not work for me. As soon as JGF was confirmed as vig, I started looking elsewhere.
4.QB did not think I was a wolf. NOWHERE. Show me these non existent posts please?
Read my posts properly please and do not misrepresent what has happened. Sure way for us to lose the game there.
Ecto posts are ALL fluff. Her reasoning for voting for you was crap. I have been here trying hard to solve this, As for the lack of excel makes me wolf, that's some reach.

Fun sweep supposed to read as full

I'm so pissed off right now. Misrepresenting what has happened on a thread is a major trigger for me, and I know it is, so I'm walking away for a bit.

Sorry for my last post. I'm not a morning person (read: very grumpy until I've had coffee).
Coffee has now been had.
I am still annoyed that nothing has her facts all wrong though Big Grin
All I can say is #notawolf #NRV, and I would ask that the thread is read properly before deciding otherwise.

Apologies if I've misread and mixed up the two of ye, was trying to keep track of two posters in my head at once at a very early hour. Will double check now

(06-08-2021, 08:25 AM)cee_jay Wrote: nothing with all due respect, I think you need another read back and to check your facts.
1. I never voted for you? That was ECTO. For the 1st lynch, I voted for HeyV, and declared this early on the thread. Lynch 2 I voted for Shane (same role). It wasn't a "last minute vote". I was reading the thread and trying to decide if it was Shane. Some of the Circumstances did not add up (for example Neo saying that HeyV and himself had a vote on you). If you read the thread properly you will see I engaged with him to ask questions. Ecto was the one who took the easy way out and jumped straight in with her vote. Also it didn't matter if it was a last minute vote or not? It was a fun sweep, voting last meant sfa.
Also I wasn't "saved" by a last minute vote on Trigger. I had 1 vote. Another vote I could possibly have voted off, but if you read Trigger even points out I wasn't in danger of being voted off.

Apologies, it was indeed Ecto who had a vote on me. Yours was on HeyV even though you suspected Trigger was the wolf for their "slip"... Catch a wolf, kill a wolf, right? Unless you are the wolf of course...

2. I called out Trigger on his so called slip at the same time as QB. I could easily have voted for him as he was on me as being a wolf. OMGUS would have been the lazy way out but I did not believe he was a wolf so I did not vote there. I was very clear for my vote reason also.

A vote because HeyV was quiet? Not enjoying the game? You had Trigger down as wolfy, did you not?

3. leggy had me on her list as a OMGUS as I called her wolf. I called Wcto and you wolves too. I even said on the thread I was poking for reactions. Trying to get people talking on the thread.

Leggy called you out as being wolfy for calling me a wolf, you don't think that looks suspicious? Or that Trigger also had suspicions on you and then ultimately got taken out by a wolf last minute vote?

3. 13:01pm yesterday. There is a post by me where I indicate Neo is a wolf. My issue yesterday is I thought JGF was also a wolf and them as a wolf team did not work for me. As soon as JGF was confirmed as vig, I started looking elsewhere.

Neo - what JGF posted earlier... Why take out QB and leave Neo exposed? However, if I have a wolf lean on JGF, why would they back Neo like this... But Neo did jump quickly onto the Trigger post, I don't think Trigger had even responded to QB and me asking about it and his vote was cast

Nowhere did you say Neo is a wolf, you fairly danced around it though. I good cover for a wolf.

4.QB did not think I was a wolf. NOWHERE. Show me these non existent posts please?

Apologies, I did say I'd have to double check this and it wasn't true when I did. 

Read my posts properly please and do not misrepresent what has happened. Sure way for us to lose the game there.
Ecto posts are ALL fluff. Her reasoning for voting for you was crap.

Her posts are pretty full of fluff, I can't argue with that. As I said she's not been particularly helpful... but neither have you!

I have been here trying hard to solve this, As for the lack of excel makes me wolf, that's some reach.

It's just something I noticed that isn't the usual village game play I've seen before.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - quickbeam - 06-08-2021

Morning players! Temporary game mod here in Necro's absence.....

Clarabel has been munched, they were seer.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Ectoplasm - 06-08-2021

(05-08-2021, 09:41 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 09:35 PM)Ectoplasm Wrote: I have tried to figure it out but I mistakenly read you as village cee_jay and that's where I went wrong. You threw shade my way on the very first day and I took it as a joke.

I threw shade your way because you were playing like you always play as wolf. But you are a great player wo I always doubt myself. 

This makes no sense. You're saying here that I have an obvious playstyle as a wolf and that you spotted that style on Day 0 yet you've not pushed me as a wolf until now? Hmmm I wonder why that could be?

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Necro - 06-08-2021

Thanks QB!

Lynch form opened. If there's appetite I can do the lynch at 2pm. If not we go with 4.

Enjoy!

So cee_jay and ecto are obviously going to vote for each other. I'm still undecided between them.

What do you think JGF? It's going to come down to us deciding and voting the same way. And hoping we're right!

(05-08-2021, 08:50 PM)ShaneU Wrote: this thread in ten minutes

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47idpb7jf48k2mk6wbes...y.gif&ct=g]

@ShaneU how right you were. 

nothing I havent responded to your last mail as instead of actually reading the thread properly you just looked at the few points I made in isolation. 
You are now doing what we all did with Shane and not actually looked at the full picture.

(06-08-2021, 10:02 AM)Ectoplasm Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 09:41 PM)cee_jay Wrote: I threw shade your way because you were playing like you always play as wolf. But you are a great player wo I always doubt myself. 

This makes no sense. You're saying here that I have an obvious playstyle as a wolf and that you spotted that style on Day 0 yet you've not pushed me as a wolf until now? Hmmm I wonder why that could be?

Hmmm I wonder why a wolf would go through all my posts and take one in isolation to suit their agenda?

I'm going to get vaccinated now. Bring the lynch forward to 2pm. Get this over and done with. Ecto deserves to win if she convinces nothing and JGF to vote for her because of incorrect reading and recollections of the posts so far.

(06-08-2021, 10:30 AM)cee_jay Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 08:50 PM)ShaneU Wrote: this thread in ten minutes

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47idpb7jf48k2mk6wbes...y.gif&ct=g]

@ShaneU how right you were. 

nothing I havent responded to your last mail as instead of actually reading the thread properly you just looked at the few points I made in isolation. 
You are now doing what we all did with Shane and not actually looked at the full picture.

I mean, you didn't respond to everything in my earlier post either. I wanted to get in that response before munch in case I was dead and wouldn't get to full ISOs.

Also I haven't seen your ISO on ecto yet? Wouldn't that be your best defence?!

(06-08-2021, 10:35 AM)cee_jay Wrote: I'm going to get vaccinated now. Bring the lynch forward to 2pm. Get this over and done with. Ecto deserves to win if she convinces nothing and JGF to vote for her because of incorrect reading and recollections of the posts so far.

Good luck with your vaccination!

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - JohnGreenFan - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 10:16 AM)nothing Wrote: So cee_jay and ecto are obviously going to vote for each other. I'm still undecided between them.

What do you think JGF? It's going to come down to us deciding and voting the same way. And hoping we're right!

I hate this part of the game but I'm gonna stick with Ecto... Which means it's probably ceejay

(06-08-2021, 10:37 AM)nothing Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 10:30 AM)cee_jay Wrote: @ShaneU how right you were. 

I mean, you didn't respond to everything in my earlier post either. I wanted to get in that response before munch in case I was dead and wouldn't get to full ISOs.

Also I haven't seen your ISO on ecto yet? Wouldn't that be your best defence?!

It would. I didn't respond to everything because I was so angry at the misrepresentation, and I actually removed a lot of snide comments before posting which would not have been good game play.
I've been in meetings since 9am, leaving home now, and will try pull posts of Ecto's when I get back but dependent on work. 
However Ecto is just sitting back and making no comments on what you have posted because she does not want to hang herself. There is nothing of substance whatsoever in her posts. Nothing!

(06-08-2021, 10:40 AM)JohnGreenFan Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 10:16 AM)nothing Wrote: So cee_jay and ecto are obviously going to vote for each other. I'm still undecided between them.

I hate this part of the game but I'm gonna stick with Ecto... Which means it's probably ceejay

It's not! I promise you. Ecto has to be the wolf! 

A d now I'm really leaving for vaccine...

(06-08-2021, 10:40 AM)JohnGreenFan Wrote:

Any particular reason? I'm still not decided, and nothing is swaying me in either direction until I ISO but both have so many posts pac

You make a great point cee_jay, and ecto has been sitting back for pretty much the whole game... As I've seen her do as wolf before.

Vote in on ecto, now going to iso her first to get a better look

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Ectoplasm - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 10:33 AM)cee_jay Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 10:02 AM)Ectoplasm Wrote: This makes no sense. You're saying here that I have an obvious playstyle as a wolf and that you spotted that style on Day 0 yet you've not pushed me as a wolf until now? Hmmm I wonder why that could be?

Hmmm I wonder why a wolf would go through all my posts and take one in isolation to suit their agenda?

Talk about deflection. I was responding to your last post directed at me. You haven't explained yourself here...you thought I was a wolf on Day 0 because I was playing like a wolf but you only accuse me when it is obvious that you are the final wolf.