A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
FoG Inaugural WW - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: FoG Inaugural WW (/showthread.php?tid=47)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - quickbeam - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 09:05 PM)Clarabel Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:45 PM)Trigger Wrote: Last vote to lynch in tie.. so basically he wants to make sure I'm gone because I'm ruffling feathers and he doesn't like it

Who is 'he'?

Neowise.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Neowise - 04-08-2021

Welcome SahneU

Sorry, ShaneU, one hand was typing fatser than the other.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Ectoplasm - 04-08-2021

Welcome ShaneU

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - cee_jay - 04-08-2021

Hi Shane o/

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - quickbeam - 04-08-2021

Goodnight all, will be back in the morning.

(04-08-2021, 08:43 PM)JohnGreenFan Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:40 PM)Neowise Wrote: my vote is in for trigger and i intend to vote there again at 20:59:59 so that my vote is worth 2 votes.

What does this mean?

(04-08-2021, 08:45 PM)Trigger Wrote: Last vote to lynch in tie.. so basically he wants to make sure I'm gone because I'm ruffling feathers and he doesn't like it

(04-08-2021, 09:05 PM)Clarabel Wrote:

Who is 'he'?

Triggers post was in responce to jgfs query of my post.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - nothing - 04-08-2021

Welcome aboard ShaneU. Sorry it wasn't your cup of tea HeyV, I'll definitely stick up another speed paint this weekend Smile

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Clarabel - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 09:15 PM)nothing Wrote: Welcome aboard ShaneU. Sorry it wasn't your cup of tea HeyV, I'll definitely stick up another speed paint this weekend Smile

Yiu should always just put me in as a describer . I'll definitely respond to a PM

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Clarabel - 04-08-2021

Welcome SU.

I was wrong about Trigger but glad my gut was working to say ...check again.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - ShaneU - 04-08-2021

Helllllllllllo everyone  Big Grin

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5719760]

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - JohnGreenFan - 04-08-2021

Hey ShaneU. Sorry to see you go HeyV. Werewolf isn't for everyone.

I'm glad I was right about Trigger but I'm none the wiser on the wolves. Will have another read back in the morning with a fresh head and hopefully something will jump out.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - HeyV - 04-08-2021

Sorry guys, I wasn’t being a hidden, shnakey fecker... but whatever side of the brain werewolf works, it wasn’t my side! 
See ye in the other threads  Shy

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - cee_jay - 04-08-2021

HeyV sorry to see you go, but if it's not for you, I'll see you around these parts on other threads Smile hope there's no hard feelings for trying to push you into activity on the game.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Ectoplasm - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 09:59 PM)cee_jay Wrote: HeyV sorry to see you go, but if it's not for you, I'll see you around these parts on other threads Smile hope there's no hard feelings for trying to push you into activity on the game.

@HeyV ... what cee_jay said. Fair play for giving it a shot Smile

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Neowise - 05-08-2021

Day 1 lynch results:

Nominee

votes

Voter
Trigger2quickbeam, Neowise
HeyV2cee_jay, JohnGreenFan
nothing2HeyV, Ectoplasm
cee_jay1Trigger
JohnGreenFan1Clarabel
Neowise1nothing

Nominee

votes

Voter
Trigger2quickbeam, Neowise
HeyV2cee_jay, JohnGreenFan
nothing2HeyV ShaneU, Ectoplasm
cee_jay1Trigger
JohnGreenFan1Clarabel
Neowise1nothing

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - quickbeam - 05-08-2021

Morning!

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Ectoplasm - 05-08-2021

Morning

Just noticed I can see colour in table on mobile. Wahey!

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - cee_jay - 05-08-2021

Good morning!

I've got meetings this morning, so my summary of yesterday and current feelings:

Trigger said to look at me and Neo today if he is lynched. I feel he had tunneled me all day yesterday and I personally don't think his reason stood up to scrutiny. But look away at me, I am not a wolf.
Neo he said to look at as Triggs felt he jumped too quickly onto his wasted vig TMI comment. I don't know Neo's regular style of play to say this is out of character or not?

I voted for HeyV mainly because they didn't seem to have their head in the game or participating at all. Shane is in today so I'm back at scratch with that today.

JGF - the nothing and HeyV being on a team together really didn't wash or sit right for me yesterday - in a game with just 2 wolves, why would one vote for the other? Especially newbies. I do agree nothing is leaning slightly village for me also, but JGF is in my slight lean wolf pile.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Necro - 05-08-2021

The wolves helped themselves to a caramelized quickbeam overnight.

Quickbeam was an NRV.

Lynch at 9pm.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Clarabel - 05-08-2021

sorry to see you go qb

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - nothing - 05-08-2021

Ah quickbeam Sad

That's 3 nrv gone, we're down to 5v2, but we've still got seer and vig so all is not lost... Right?

I think that we need to listen to Trigger. He made great observations.

Neo has been very helpful but not really giving detailed answers.

If the vig wanted a target I'd be saying Neo

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - JohnGreenFan - 05-08-2021

(05-08-2021, 10:05 AM)Clarabel Wrote: I think that we need to listen to Trigger.  He made great observations.

I get what you're saying but does wolf Neo really vote Trigger and then munch the villager who also voted for Trigger?

Then again, why am I trying to figure out Neo's play at this hour of the morning

So who is left:
Ecto
CJ
Clara
JGF
Neo
Shane
Nothing

Hopefully we can hear from Shane today because I've no clue on them. At least small numbers makes ISOing easier.

(05-08-2021, 10:16 AM)JohnGreenFan Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 10:05 AM)Clarabel Wrote: I think that we need to listen to Trigger.  He made great observations.

I get what you're saying but does wolf Neo really vote Trigger and then munch the villager who also voted for Trigger?

Then again, why am I trying to figure out Neo's play at this hour of the morning

Lynch me, as we have one misslyncb left, but if you shoot me and mislynch tonight the gsme is over. I can see how i deserve to be lunched as the sole surviving member of the trigger wagon.
I made a mistake.

(05-08-2021, 10:16 AM)JohnGreenFan Wrote:

qb is a strong player and it works well to have her out the picture.

If the vig wanted a target today I'd be saying Neo.

I would not be listening to the "gimme me gun speech" from Neo.

(05-08-2021, 11:30 AM)Clarabel Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 10:16 AM)JohnGreenFan Wrote: I get what you're saying but does wolf Neo really vote Trigger and then munch the villager who also voted for Trigger?

qb is a strong player and it works well to have her out the picture.

If the vig wanted a target today I'd be saying Neo.

I would not be listening to the "gimme me gun speech" from Neo.

I don't think Neo is saying give him the gun - can you show me where he has said that? All I remember is him saying not to be 'hero shooting' which is fair, I think. If the vig shoots incorrectly and we mislynch then it's game over.

Remaining players:
Ecto
CJ
Clara
JGF
Neo
Shane
Nothing

Of that we have 2 wolves and 5 village, 2 of whom are seer and vig.
I think today if the seer has info on a wolf they should reveal to allow the vig shoot and knock out at least one guaranteed wolf.
Obviously don't reveal if the only info you have is village.
I'm going to read back through quickbeams posts - he said yesterday he was the second highest poster and I wasn't paying attention... So I need to go back and see what I missed.

Have done my read back and I'm not any the wiser. 

CJ: Making sense, measured. Spotted Triggers seeming slip but didn't vote there. Am thinking village but wary as wolf CJ plays a good game.

Clara: A bit chaotic, nothing new there and I do have a tendency to read that chaos as wolfy. More certain this morning but one to watch. 

JGF: Painted a picture of Nothing and HeyV as a team but then backed off on it yet still voted there. Not adding up. 

Neo: Very factual and mechanical which is normal enough and I often find him quiet as a wolf BUT I did say that exact thing last game so may have adjusted.

Shane: Haven't a clue, there hasn't been enough posts. 

Nothing: Feel bad if actually NRV but read back didn't assuage my suspicions. Would love to see more analysis posting rather than defensive posting today.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - ShaneU - 05-08-2021

I reckon there's a wolf in one of the HeyV voters (ceejay or JGF) I think they only made one post before I stepped in? A very soft target. I'll be voting one of these

And the wolves munching a new player on day one makes me all the more suspicious.

(05-08-2021, 12:36 PM)ShaneU Wrote: I reckon there's a wolf in one of the HeyV voters (ceejay or JGF) I think they only made one post before I stepped in? A very soft target. I'll be voting one of these

Not a soft target in my opinion. We encouraged HeyV to get involved yesterday, gave tips on how to ask questions... Even just ask why someone said someone is Wolfy. Those opportunities weren't take. I was very clear on why I voted HeyV yesterday, they had completely checked out of the game, but could be a very clever way of a new person hiding as a wolf. 

I can't say why JGF voted there. But if you had subbed on yesterday @ShaneU who would you have voted for and why? You had no previous day votes to go on...

(05-08-2021, 12:43 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 12:36 PM)ShaneU Wrote: I reckon there's a wolf in one of the HeyV voters (ceejay or JGF) I think they only made one post before I stepped in? A very soft target. I'll be voting one of these

I can't say why JGF voted there. But if you had subbed on yesterday @ShaneU who would you have voted for and why? You had no previous day votes to go on...
Tbh it probably would have been one of the two voters for Trigger as I didn't think he was a wolf.

And why would you have changed your mind on that today?

I haven't changed my mind on it.

I also now know that HeyV was village.

Remaining players:
Ecto- I always have trust issues with Ecto as I believe we always end up on opposite teams, and she is a very good player. In this instance, I hope my terrible instincts are right, and she is village this game
CJ - Village
Clara - chaotic posts, leaning village
JGF - as earlier, I have a wolf lean here.
Neo - what JGF posted earlier... Why take out QB and leave Neo exposed? However, if I have a wolf lean on JGF, why would they back Neo like this... But Neo did jump quickly onto the Trigger post, I don't think Trigger had even responded to QB and me asking about it and his vote was cast
Shane - just subbed in, nothing to judge on yet.
Nothing - quiet today so far; I am falling on the side of village based on yesterday's posts