A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
FoG Inaugural WW - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: FoG Inaugural WW (/showthread.php?tid=47)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Trigger - 04-08-2021

I did 5 times haha, I've brought it to our respected IT department

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - nothing - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 08:09 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:05 PM)nothing Wrote: And yet you didn't bother to actually explain that. And then you voted me!

did you feel under presure by my vote?

I felt like it wasn't fun being accused when I'm not a damn wolf. And then I got super grumpy. Which is the current state of affairs.

(04-08-2021, 08:08 PM)quickbeam Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:06 PM)Trigger Wrote: Yeah pretty much, I was expecting a grilling from you in particular.

LOL!!  Unquote that post already, Trigs!

Testing testing 

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - JohnGreenFan - 04-08-2021

I'm not going to quote the whole post from nothing but the response does read like a frustrated player. Frustrated village? More than likely. But I just can't shake my earlier gut feeling.

Can someone explain the whole trigger tmi thing?? I'm a bit lost there

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - cee_jay - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 08:05 PM)JohnGreenFan Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 07:52 PM)cee_jay Wrote: Great minds, I hadn't seen your post before I replied.

So is your signature a quote from something since you're not reading the thread  Huh
Tongue
Yes, it's from RuPaul's Drag Race and it's about b!tching about the other contestants.
I am reading the thread but respond to posts as I read down and go back and read others then.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - cee_jay - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 08:11 PM)nothing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:09 PM)Neowise Wrote: did you feel under presure by my vote?

I felt like it wasn't fun being accused when I'm not a damn wolf. And then I got super grumpy. Which is the current state of affairs.

It's the game. Everyone is going to accuse everyone of being a wolf. Don't rage quit over it.

(04-08-2021, 08:17 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:11 PM)nothing Wrote: I felt like it wasn't fun being accused when I'm not a damn wolf. And then I got super grumpy. Which is the current state of affairs.

It's the game. Everyone is going to accuse everyone of being a wolf. Don't rage quit over it.

Hmm, I haven't rage quit something in ages, thought I'd gotten past that in real life. It's just infuriating.

(04-08-2021, 08:05 PM)nothing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:04 PM)Neowise Wrote: My legacy read.

I felt your post were unnatural, forced.

if 10 is clean and 0 is wolf, you had moved from 5 to 4.
Hardly me deciding you are a wolf.
A person of interest, yes.

And yet you didn't bother to actually explain that. And then you voted me!
This is a very good point from nothing actually.
Not Neo's style

(04-08-2021, 08:15 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:05 PM)JohnGreenFan Wrote:  
So is your signature a quote from something since you're not reading the thread  Huh
Tongue
Yes, it's from RuPaul's Drag Race and it's about b!tching about the other contestants.
I am reading the thread but respond to posts as I read down and go back and read others then.

I know but I couldn't resist  Tongue

(04-08-2021, 08:19 PM)nothing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:17 PM)cee_jay Wrote: It's the game. Everyone is going to accuse everyone of being a wolf. Don't rage quit over it.

Hmm, I haven't rage quit something in ages, thought I'd gotten past that in real life. It's just infuriating.

Let's say I believe you are a villager - is this your first game as villager?

(04-08-2021, 08:23 PM)JohnGreenFan Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:19 PM)nothing Wrote: Hmm, I haven't rage quit something in ages, thought I'd gotten past that in real life. It's just infuriating.

Let's say I believe you are a villager - is this your first game as villager?

Yes. I've been wolf SK wolf in the last 3 I played.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - quickbeam - 04-08-2021

It's a bit early, but I've voted for Trigger since, I think, about 6.30pm. I wasn't keen on him suggesting a seer keep quiet until two wolves were found and he seemed to be picking fights with a lot of people yesterday. I'm not sure we've played together before, so I don't know if this is just his usual style, but it seemed confrontational a bit beyond just shaking the trees. A wolf may not raise their head above the parapet like he's done, but on the other hand, a wolf may do so, I've seen it frequently too.

I've not played with nothing either, and I haven't ruled her out either, but maybe I'm too empathetic, but I do know what it's like to have a wagon on you when you're innocent, and I *think* she's genuine in that.

If I was to guess on the second wolf though, on nothing much than gut, I'd go Ecto, but my vote isn't on her tonight.

(04-08-2021, 08:20 PM)JohnGreenFan Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:05 PM)nothing Wrote: And yet you didn't bother to actually explain that. And then you voted me!

This is a very good point from nothing actually.
Not Neo's style

Really?  That's not my experience with playing with Neo.  I can find him quite enigmatic to be honest, with me scratching my head over where he came to his conclusions.

I've put a vote on Neowise, I'm annoyed, expecting others to clearly explain their positions without explaining their own properly. Also I'm still grumpy.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Neowise - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 08:11 PM)nothing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:09 PM)Neowise Wrote: did you feel under presure by my vote?

Well, if you are a villager, it was intended to get your heart racing and explaining how you are a vilager, in a way I would find believable.
It was never intended as sometihng unfun for you to take the grump over.

(04-08-2021, 08:29 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:11 PM)nothing Wrote: I felt like it wasn't fun being accused when I'm not a damn wolf. And then I got super grumpy. Which is the current state of affairs.

Well, if you are a villager, it was intended to get your heart racing and explaining how you are a vilager, in a way I would find believable.
It was never intended as sometihng unfun for you to take the grump over.

I know it wasn't personal or anything, I'm oversensitive at the best of times.

(04-08-2021, 08:30 PM)nothing Wrote: I know it wasn't personal or anything, I'm oversensitive at the best of times.

This is why I gave up WW tbh.

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Ectoplasm - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 08:26 PM)quickbeam Wrote: It's a bit early, but I've voted for Trigger since, I think, about 6.30pm.  I wasn't keen on him suggesting a seer keep quiet until two wolves were found and he seemed to be picking fights with a lot of people yesterday.  I'm not sure we've played together before, so I don't know if this is just his usual style, but it seemed confrontational a bit beyond just shaking the trees.  A wolf may not raise their head above the parapet like he's done, but on the other hand, a wolf may do so, I've seen it frequently too. 

I've not played with nothing either, and I haven't ruled her out either, but maybe I'm too empathetic, but I do know what it's like to have a wagon on you when you're innocent, and I *think* she's genuine in that.

If I was to guess on the second wolf though, on nothing much than gut, I'd go Ecto, but my vote isn't on her tonight.

Is this because I said I was suspicious of you earlier? If it makes you feel better, I've changed my mind. 

My vote is on Nothing. I've been  reading Trigger as village and while I initially thought his post about Nothing was strange, his explanation made sense.

(04-08-2021, 08:26 PM)quickbeam Wrote: It's a bit early, but I've voted for Trigger since, I think, about 6.30pm.  I wasn't keen on him suggesting a seer keep quiet until two wolves were found and he seemed to be picking fights with a lot of people yesterday.  I'm not sure we've played together before, so I don't know if this is just his usual style, but it seemed confrontational a bit beyond just shaking the trees.  A wolf may not raise their head above the parapet like he's done, but on the other hand, a wolf may do so, I've seen it frequently too. 

That's fair enough if that's your reasoning, and this is usually how I play. I'm NRV by the way, and there is a big difference between picking fights and asking questions of posters and their posts. How do you expect us to find the wolves, they going to come out and wave at us and tell us? 

CJ has had my vote since earlier and I won't be changing that. And if I do go, the 2 people I'd be looking at first would be her and Neo. In fact I'd advocate that the seer peeks there tonight if I am lynched.

(04-08-2021, 08:36 PM)Ectoplasm Wrote: Is this because I said I was suspicious of you earlier? If it makes you feel better, I've changed my mind. 

My vote is on Nothing. I've been  reading Trigger as village and while I initially thought his post about Nothing was strange, his explanation made sense.

In part, yes, but not in the way you think, more that I'm an easy player to accuse as wolfie when a wolf can't pick who to accuse. And, as I said, it's mostly just gut at the moment.

my vote is in for trigger and i intend to vote there again at 20:59:59 so that my vote is worth 2 votes.

pac

Time has gotten away from me. I actually believe nothing now but that throws my whole team out the window. I was town reading Trigger and nobody explained the TMI thing and I've no idea what to think

Still not seeing much from quickbeam, I still can't get a read on Neo... This feels like a divided village and I hate being so unsure at this point

Sticking a vote on HeyV for quietness

(04-08-2021, 08:40 PM)Neowise Wrote: my vote is in for trigger and i intend to vote there again at 20:59:59 so that my vote is worth 2 votes.

What does this mean?

Last vote to lynch in tie.. so basically he wants to make sure I'm gone because I'm ruffling feathers and he doesn't like it

(04-08-2021, 08:43 PM)JohnGreenFan Wrote: Still not seeing much from quickbeam, I still can't get a read on Neo... This feels like a divided village and I hate being so unsure at this point

I'm second highest poster.  If you're not seeing much then you're not paying attention!

I've been reading town on QB today myself. She's been active and has been asking decent questions of posters

(04-08-2021, 08:43 PM)JohnGreenFan Wrote: Time has gotten away from me. I actually believe nothing now but that throws my whole team out the window. I was town reading Trigger and nobody explained the TMI thing and I've no idea what to think

Neo called it the TMI thing (too much information?) because of Trigger's question to nothing about wasting a vig shot may have been a slip.

(04-08-2021, 07:30 PM)nothing Wrote: I give up, I'm nrv. Just lynch me and get the mislynch out of the way. Or shot me and waste the bullet. Take me out, I'm of no consequence except giving the wolves cover.

(04-08-2021, 07:35 PM)Trigger Wrote: Lol trying to get the vig to waste their one shot on you

(04-08-2021, 07:37 PM)quickbeam Wrote: Why would that be a waste of a shot?  If she's a wolf then it's good for the village.  If she's not then why would she want the vig to waste their shot?
(04-08-2021, 07:43 PM)Neowise Wrote: Good catch, that looks like too much information, moving my vote onto trigger.

(04-08-2021, 08:13 PM)JohnGreenFan Wrote: I'm not going to quote the whole post from nothing but the response does read like a frustrated player.  Frustrated village? More than likely. But I just can't shake my earlier gut feeling.

as qb above explains, why would it be a waste of a shot?
if its a wolf, its not a waste, so trigger is tmi'ing nothing village.

(04-08-2021, 07:30 PM)nothing Wrote: I give up, I'm nrv. Just lynch me and get the mislynch out of the way. Or shot me and waste the bullet. Take me out, I'm of no consequence except giving the wolves cover.

(04-08-2021, 07:35 PM)Trigger Wrote:

Lol trying to get the vig to waste their one shot on you

(04-08-2021, 07:37 PM)quickbeam Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 07:35 PM)Trigger Wrote: Lol trying to get the vig to waste their one shot on you

Why would that be a waste of a shot?  If she's a wolf then it's good for the village.  If she's not then why would she want the vig to waste their shot?

(04-08-2021, 07:40 PM)cee_jay Wrote:

Explain this to me? Why would it be wasting their shot? 
If she is a wolf, and the vig shoots then is that not a win for village?

(04-08-2021, 07:43 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 07:37 PM)quickbeam Wrote: Why would that be a waste of a shot?  If she's a wolf then it's good for the village.  If she's not then why would she want the vig to waste their shot?

Good catch, that looks like too much information, moving my vote onto trigger.

(04-08-2021, 07:45 PM)Trigger Wrote: Yeah I just used her own phrasing.

But if she is a wolf and knows that she is caught and knows that the other wolf is not in danger. It pushes the lynch to a villager and then takes the shot out of the equation going forward.

Basically going down and taking someone else with them.

@JohnGreenFan here you go.. no problem quoting the posts for you

(04-08-2021, 08:48 PM)Neowise Wrote:

(04-08-2021, 07:43 PM)Neowise Wrote: Good catch, that looks like too much information, moving my vote onto trigger.

(04-08-2021, 08:13 PM)JohnGreenFan Wrote: I'm not going to quote the whole post from nothing but the response does read like a frustrated player.  Frustrated village? More than likely. But I just can't shake my earlier gut feeling.

as qb above explains, why would it be a waste of a shot?

Lol nice to see you left out my explanation

(04-08-2021, 08:52 PM)Trigger Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 08:48 PM)Neowise Wrote: as qb above explains, why would it be a waste of a shot?

Lol nice to see you left out my explanation

I explained the tmi stuff.
You want me to quiote the whole thread for context?

I think that what didn't sit right with me was you saying that nothing was "trying" to get the vig to waste a bullet. It just didn't make sense no matter what role she had that she would try that (it'd make sense in a world where a wolf was protected only). Nothing wasn't trying to get the vig to shoot her, she was saying that if she was killed, by lynch or by bullet, it'd be a waste.

Any last words anyone?

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Necro - 04-08-2021

Lynch Form Closed...

Standby

Trigger was deemed guilty of being evil and sentenced to death by hanging.

Trigger was lynched, he is DEAD

[Image: tumblr_inline_msk4s3EnfY1qz4rgp.gif]

and......

Trigger was an NRV.

Votes below 

Trigger - 2 - quickbeam, Neowise
HeyV - 2 - cee_jay, JohnGreenFan
nothing - 2 - HeyV, Ectoplasm
cee_jay - 1 - Trigger
JohnGreenFan - 1 - Clarabel
Neowise - 1 - nothing

Trigger was lynched by LAST VOTE CAST

A substitution has also occurred. ShaneU will be subbing in for HeyV. Play nice now...

RE: FoG Inaugural WW - Clarabel - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 08:45 PM)Trigger Wrote: Last vote to lynch in tie.. so basically he wants to make sure I'm gone because I'm ruffling feathers and he doesn't like it

Who is 'he'?

Oh welll, sorry Trigger Sad

And sorry HeyV it wasn't for you. Welcome Shane.