A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Round Table Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Round Table Discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=434)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Countess Markievicz - 20-01-2023

(16-01-2023, 10:42 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 10:38 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: Well Amy is unlikely to be in to vote, that leaves 4 of us: Edward, Gordon, William and me. Lilly's opting out of the anagram game seems an unlikely ploy for a traitor so I'll just go with my strongest read

vote Dora
Did Lilly not say she got them all and Moe questioned her on it?I thought she did actually answer them.
Need to come back to this, I think Moe misrepresented the exchange to distance himself from Friar at some point later in the game.

(17-01-2023, 07:03 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote: @William the Grave Robber, you stated in the last thread that there's 2 traitors. How do you know this?
Showing PIS? People with perfect information often are first to accuse others of PIS because they know it's true.

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Moe the Innkeeper - 20-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 07:37 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 10:42 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote: Other than saying you have a wolf lean on me you haven't accused me of anything and you certainly haven't given reasons.  I have given my reasons for voting you and I stand by them
This is wolfy, wolves hate being suspected without a case or accusation they can respond to, it's frustrating as hell when people suspect you and you can't argue against gut.
I was accused of omgus,  I responded that it wasn't cause i wasnt really accused of anything.  I thought Edward was a wolf and a called it out. I still stand by it,  i was wrong. Not wolfy , could have just nothing

Actually Edward didn't even name me specifically, I chose to reply

(17-01-2023, 07:38 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 07:28 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote: I'll answer in the morning if I'm still in the game, I just said I'd won one to stop a false claim.

How does you saying you won one, stop a false claim. Make me understand it the way you see it.
This does not feel aligned.

(17-01-2023, 09:18 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 09:12 PM)Dora the Explorer Wrote: Just a quick thing here - most of Friar's posts are from today in the round table room. I actually had more posts than them yesterday.
you posted up until the second you voted, then you disappeared.
friar voted and stuck around and was involved in the round table discussion, long after dropping in their vote.
Defense of Friar.

Quote:Moe the Innkeeper #161 17-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Quote:(17-01-2023, 01:17 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote:
Quote:(17-01-2023, 01:02 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote:Kinda like how you planned not to do the task yesterday! Ok ok I'll drop it now (just dropping it, not forgetting it)

What do you think about Dora and Friar?
I only did the task because lilly refused Its also what gave me such a strog village read on her

I think it's Dora but you think it me so there is a chance the best thing for the village is to flip me as I've caused confusion
I do think it's you but now we know (as long as countess is telling the truth) it's one of you friar or dora

(17-01-2023, 07:51 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote: I'm between Edward and frier. I've already given my reasons for Edward. I know I might be tunnelling here but I can't shake the feeling they are a traitor

Frier was on my radar more than dora already this morning and I haven't seen anything from dora to move her ahead of frier. Frier never clarified my question about why they mixed up edward and lily yesterday when referring to the game.This prize claim also seems bizarre

I still think it would be a very balls out play from countess to make that prize claim along with the post I mentioned earlier from last night's roundtable

(17-01-2023, 10:29 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote: Moe the Innkeeper
I cant shake my initial feelings on this

Vote edward
Comes down on Ed over Friar, but consistently has Ed in his sights.

I need to make dinner for the kids. As I said, if you're both traitors, well done, good game. If there's only one traitor left, I'm 70% convinced it's Moe. No idea who you guys actually are, or your play styles, and whether you regularly bus, distance and accuse your teammates, but Gordon's D1 and subsequent hounding of Friar compared to Moe's soft touch approach clinch it for me. See you on the other side!

(20-01-2023, 08:01 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: I need to make dinner for the kids. As I said, if you're both traitors, well done, good game. If there's only one traitor left, I'm 70% convinced it's Moe. No idea who you guys actually are, or your play styles, and whether you regularly bus, distance and accuse your teammates, but Gordon's D1 and subsequent hounding of Friar compared to Moe's soft touch approach clinch it for me. See you on the other side!
Doesn't know my play style. Makes decision based on my play style

I mean in other games, I have no meta on either of you, so only can go on what I see in this game.

RE: Round Table Discussion Thread - Gordon the Cook - 20-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 07:51 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 09:18 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote: you posted up until the second you voted, then you disappeared.
friar voted and stuck around and was involved in the round table discussion, long after dropping in their vote.
Defense of Friar.
Was trying to decide where to put my vote, Dora or friar, i landed on dora ☹️ i had no perfect knowledge.

(20-01-2023, 07:41 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 10:42 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote: Did Lilly not say she got them all and Moe questioned her on it?I thought she did actually answer them.
Need to come back to this, I think Moe misrepresented the exchange to distance himself from Friar at some point later in the game.

(20-01-2023, 07:43 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 07:03 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote: @William the Grave Robber, you stated in the last thread that there's 2 traitors. How do you know this?
Showing PIS? People with perfect information often are first to accuse others of PIS because they know it's true.

Why are you making decisions on me based on friars posts? This is ridiculous, they are quoting friar and attributing the posts to me

The second was not related to you, just supporting evidence that there might be just 2 traitors. Posting as I was thinking.

For the first I need to dig it up, I’m pretty sure you referred back to this post yesterday, if I’m mistaken, sorry, but I’m not saying these are your posts.

(20-01-2023, 08:25 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: The second was not related to you, just supporting evidence that there might be just 2 traitors. Posting as I was thinking.

For the first I need to dig it up, I’m pretty sure you referred back to this post yesterday, if I’m mistaken, sorry, but I’m not saying these are your posts.
You're claim is I misrepresented the exchange.  Prove it

I said “I think” and “need to come back to this”, because it’s a recollection, and I will try to but am preparing dinner and cannot search this site easily or scroll through 28 pages while cooking.

(20-01-2023, 08:35 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: I said “I think” and “need to come back to this”, because it’s a recollection, and I will try to but am preparing dinner and cannot search this site easily or scroll through 28 pages while cooking.
Well if you can't prove it by the time voting comes around that's enough for me

'I think' you're a traitor

Found it:

Quote:Moe the Innkeeper Offline
Werewolf?
Threads: 0
17-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Well I can't quote the post cause the other thread is locked but post 131 Friar said that Lily got all the task answers yesterday & I questioned them. That was wrong cause it was Edward I was talking to about the answers, Liliy didn't do them. That's either a lazy wolf not following the thread or else just mixing up of names?

Only other thing I had on them was that they were very quiet yesterday but came straight in with a read list. Dora was pretty quiet yesterday too though

So it happened, but not yesterday.

@Gordon the Cook still playing?

(20-01-2023, 08:52 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: Found it:

Quote:Moe the Innkeeper Offline
Werewolf?
Threads: 0
17-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Well I can't quote the post cause the other thread is locked but post 131 Friar said that Lily got all the task answers yesterday & I questioned them. That was wrong cause it was Edward I was talking to about the answers, Liliy didn't do them. That's either a lazy wolf not following the thread or else just mixing up of names?

Only other thing I had on them was that they were very quiet yesterday but came straight in with a read list. Dora was pretty quiet yesterday too though
This is not what you claimed in the first post

(16-01-2023, 10:42 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 10:38 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: Well Amy is unlikely to be in to vote, that leaves 4 of us: Edward, Gordon, William and me. Lilly's opting out of the anagram game seems an unlikely ploy for a traitor so I'll just go with my strongest read

vote Dora
Did Lilly not say she got them all and Moe questioned her on it?I thought she did actually answer them.

(16-01-2023, 10:44 PM)Lilly the Millennial Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 10:42 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote: Did Lilly not say she got them all and Moe questioned her on it?I thought she did actually answer them.

No..I said I wouldn't get a chance to.do it.
Yoire my wolf 2.

(16-01-2023, 10:48 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote:
(16-01-2023, 10:44 PM)Lilly the Millennial Wrote: No..I said I wouldn't get a chance to.do it.
Yoire my wolf 2.
It was Edward,I just checked am I a wolf because I voted for you?

Actually it didn't happen, Friar just got it wrong, but I remembered the kerfuffle, my bad.

I did not misrepresent that interaction

Yes, that's what I just said.

We're cross-posting. Where's Gordon?

(20-01-2023, 08:55 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: @Gordon the Cook still playing?
We’ve another hour before voting, right.

Take a moment, if you're faithful, we still have a chance here.

Ah, sorry, I'm in another timezone, thought voting opened now.

(20-01-2023, 08:59 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: Yes, that's what I just said.
Great, so you couldn't prove it

Wolves hide behind misdirection, misquoting, causing confusion

(20-01-2023, 09:01 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote:
(20-01-2023, 08:59 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: Yes, that's what I just said.
Great, so you couldn't prove it

You think so? I didn't misquote, left the door open to being wrong, said I'd get back to it, and did. Sorry if you were confused but I'm pretty sure you were clear from the start, since they were posts you wrote, not me.

(20-01-2023, 09:03 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote:
(20-01-2023, 09:01 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote: Great, so you couldn't prove it

You think so? I didn't misquote, left the door open to being wrong, said I'd get back to it, and did. Sorry if you were confused but I'm pretty sure you were clear from the start, since they were posts you wrote, not me.
I'm not confused

Can't remember the name of the fallacy that disproving one piece of evidence disproves the entire case.

(20-01-2023, 09:04 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote:
(20-01-2023, 09:03 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: You think so? I didn't misquote, left the door open to being wrong, said I'd get back to it, and did. Sorry if you were confused but I'm pretty sure you were clear from the start, since they were posts you wrote, not me.
I'm not confused
So then I didn't cause confusion either.

(20-01-2023, 09:09 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote:
(20-01-2023, 09:04 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote: I'm not confused
So then I didn't cause confusion either.
You tried your best

You made me laugh!

I can't tell if Gordon is observing, trying to decide between the two of us, or is twirling his mustache watching us catfight.

(20-01-2023, 09:14 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: I can't tell if Gordon is observing, trying to decide between the two of us, or is twirling his mustache watching us catfight.

I can assure you, i'm deciding between ye.

what i have so far.

countess. it can't be random that all the traitors are in team 2.

moe. prove that i'm a traitor.

still undecided between that but the both player cant be in team two because of random is enticing, if not a fallacy

Just back in from dinner now.the waitres just gave me 16 mints with my bill, I’m delighted.

[Image: t1gFFu0.jpg]

(20-01-2023, 09:24 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:
(20-01-2023, 09:14 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: I can't tell if Gordon is observing, trying to decide between the two of us, or is twirling his mustache watching us catfight.

what i have so far.

still undecided between that but the both player cant be in team two because of random is enticing, if not a fallacy
It's not exactly what I said. I said I know it's random, but what are the chances: 
Quote:
Random, I know, but chances of zero scum on team 1?"

(20-01-2023, 09:24 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:

what i have so far.

That's not what I said though

I asked countess to prove a claim they made about me