A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
First Annual FoGademy Awards - Voting - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: First Annual FoGademy Awards - Voting (/showthread.php?tid=432)

First Annual FoGademy Awards - Voting - nothing - 12-01-2023

Good evening all! 

Will update this post this evening with a link to start voting...

RE: First Annual FoGademy Awards - Voting - Necro - 13-01-2023

[Image: so-it-begins-raining.gif]

RE: First Annual FoGademy Awards - Voting - jp liz v1 - 18-01-2023

Ladies Man Award @Butty Brennan  or has he got competition 

[Image: tumblr_locsqtTu1A1qbbpaoo1_r2_500.gif]

RE: First Annual FoGademy Awards - Voting - Declan A Walsh - 27-02-2023

@nothing : Anything going on with this one?

RE: First Annual FoGademy Awards - Voting - nothing - 27-02-2023

(27-02-2023, 05:14 PM)Declan A Walsh Wrote: @nothing : Anything going on with this one?

Apologies, real life is cramping my style, I haven't forgotten and have been tipping away at the voting form. Can't give a firm date yet, but hopefully soon

RE: First Annual FoGademy Awards - Voting - jp liz v1 - 05-02-2024

@nothing any update

RE: First Annual FoGademy Awards - Voting - NNAHere - 21-03-2024

Unfortunately, this 'tumbleweed scenario' is symptomatic of the near fatal demise of FoG and is pretty much replicated in all fora. There's a tiny- and likely declining- cohort keeping 'Chain games' on life support; other than that, near graveyard level of activity.

It's sad to witness and a real blow to participants, but especially to the folk who went to such trouble to code and develop the site.

RE: First Annual FoGademy Awards - Voting - Declan A Walsh - 22-03-2024

(21-03-2024, 01:04 PM)NNAHere Wrote: Unfortunately, this 'tumbleweed scenario' is symptomatic of the near fatal demise of FoG and is pretty much replicated in all fora. There's a tiny- and likely declining- cohort keeping 'Chain games' on life support; other than that, near graveyard level of activity.

It's sad to witness and a real blow to participants, but especially to the folk who went to such trouble to code and develop the site.

@NNAHere Over the last few months, people have been returning to/hosting on Forum Games on Boards.ie. Some Boards members who were not particularly active, or at all, on this site have started taking part again there. Some of the more recent posts (including yesterday) on the Game Announcements thread here have had links to Boards games. I am sure there will be more activity here over time. Who knows - there might even be links on Boards to games here! Incidentally, a number of the "dual" members, including myself, have signatures on Boards.ie with links to this sites! Maybe some of my non-gaming buddies on Boards might click on the link and discover this site!