A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show (/showthread.php?tid=331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Leg End Reject - 19-06-2022

I think the losers lounge is brilliant today. @E.N., that really shouldn't work but it's does, I'm not a fan of the original but enjoyed that.

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - aaronjennings - 19-06-2022

Rachel had my favourite song of the other two semi-finalists

Seph would probably get my vote for song of the day. Pretty much a carbon copy of the original, but it's a difficult song that's performed very well

EN definitely gets a shout-out for biggest deviation from source material, and it was one of my favourites of the day

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Butty Brennan - 19-06-2022

Da Lounge is really rockin. The best songs were Ari's and Declan's. Tori Amos in particular: just solo piano but she still managed to get that trademark Nirvana quiet-loud rock feel into her version.

A mini rant for @Kol : You are doing a bang up job Kol but in the next version maybe make a rule that contestants either aren't allowed thank their own songs or else they must thank them. I've noticed some players are too bashful to thank themselves which puts them at an instant disadvantage to the more brazen contestants. Wink

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - lorcand1990 - 19-06-2022

Busy day so haven't had a chance to listen to the losers lounge but my vote has gone to RSOAPS, just edging it over Aaron

Fair play @Kol for finally taking action and blocking @Leg End Reject entry today. I presume this was punishment for her blatant and aggressive bribing of judges and contestants for votes in the early rounds  Tongue

(19-06-2022, 01:22 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Fair play @Kol for finally taking action and blocking @Leg End Reject entry today. I presume this was punishment for her blatant and aggressive bribing of judges and contestants for votes in the early rounds  Tongue
[Image: parks-and-recreation.gif]

[Image: albuquerque-president.gif]

(19-06-2022, 01:22 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Busy day so haven't had a chance to listen to the losers lounge but my vote has gone to RSOAPS, just edging it over Aaron

Fair play @Kol for finally taking action and blocking @Leg End Reject entry today. I presume this was punishment for her blatant and aggressive bribing of judges and contestants for votes in the early rounds  Tongue
I think it's payback for the huge amount of money she is costing Kol in damages to da lounge.
Last night I poked my head into the bar: Jluv, Spears, Liz, Deja and Ari were all dancing on the tables singing 'girls just wanna have fun' at the top of their lungs while Leggy was swinging from the antique chandelier in her spider girl pyjamas and facepaint. Declan was hugging himself and rocking back and forth huddled in a corner behind the bar. I got the hell out of dodge but not before I heard an almighty smash and thud followed by some loud profanities. shock
I didn't even go back to check, I just paged Wichita for a cleanup in the bar and locked myself in the broom cupboard for yet another night.  Dodgy

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - nothing - 19-06-2022

No top tier from me today

Enjoyed it but wouldn't seek it out
Deja, aaron

Not my cup of tea
RSOAPS

Poor Butty is so traumatised he's hallucinating. Deja isn't in the lounge, that was Sephers!

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - RSOAPS - 19-06-2022

In any other round, I probably would have given both @DejaBoo and @aaronjennings a Thank, but for competitive reasons it'd be hugely unwise to do that today, but both good choices, probably prefer aaron's a bit more...

Other Highlights...

@E.N. Whoop, knew this one was coming, absolutely love it, definitely my #1 of the day, I've listened to it a lot since discovering it awhile back.

@Spears can never go wrong with some Foo Fighters as far as I'm concerned and a solid AccaDacca cover here. Was lucky enough to see the Foos perform live 3 times before the recent passing of Taylor Hawkins. Rest In Peace.

@ari101 have always loved Limb Bizkit's official studio recording of this, didn't hold out much hope for their Live performance of it, but it works for me... The crowd singing along at the end definitely elevates it for me... Definitely in my Top 3

@lorcand1990 will always love this performance, even though I've heard it a million times before

@Declan A Walsh quite familiar with this particular cover and have always loved what Tori does with the song. Also in my Top 3 for today.

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Declan A Walsh - 19-06-2022

Sorry semi-finalists - I was not mad about either of the entries.  Sad

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Spears - 19-06-2022

Guys, you are in the LOSERS Lounge, not the celebrity corner!

Not a hope am I cooking for any of you lot. 

You'd want to try winning the competition before you start making any diva demands of people cleaning and cooking for you!

& I'm not even gonna make any of you a cup of tea when your hungover now. 

Suffer suckers, mwahahaha!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Looks like we're about to have our first player sacrifice in the losers lounge.. tie Spears up folks  Tongue

I found this category really difficult. thought it would have been flush with choice.

I spent so much time looking for something I was happy with, but couldn't come up with anyhting better.

Of the contestants left, @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick I prefare Aaron's cover version in Series 1. Have listened to it so much. 

But I'll give you my only vote anyway, because I do like the song after being introduced to it previously.

@DejaBoo sorry but Daughtry can do so so much better than that. 

@aaronjennings probably nothing wrong with this cover, but I'm so tired after listening to lunatic loungers last night. So atm, I'm a lil irritated by the swaying in the video lol

Loser Lounge

I like @Sephiroth_Dude song and @ari101 the best  Shy

(19-06-2022, 06:11 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Looks like we're about to have our first player sacrifice in the losers lounge.. tie Spears up folks  Tongue

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - jp liz v1 - 19-06-2022

As a Supernatural fan go @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick even though I voted all, I'm a thanks whore

[Image: e91HrFD.png]

(19-06-2022, 06:24 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: As a Supernatural fan go @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick  even though I voted all, I'm a thanks whore
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bfhg4eckkotfnkx273u...y.gif&ct=g]

(19-06-2022, 02:12 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote:
(19-06-2022, 01:22 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Busy day so haven't had a chance to listen to the losers lounge but my vote has gone to RSOAPS, just edging it over Aaron

I think it's payback for the huge amount of money she is costing Kol in damages to da lounge.
Last night I poked my head into the bar: Jluv, Spears, Liz, Deja and Ari were all dancing on the tables singing 'girls just wanna have fun' at the top of their lungs while Leggy was swinging from the antique chandelier in her spider girl pyjamas and facepaint. Declan was hugging himself and rocking back and forth huddled in a corner behind the bar. I got the hell out of dodge but not before I heard an almighty smash and thud followed by some loud profanities. shock
I didn't even go back to check, I just paged Wichita for a cleanup in the bar and locked myself in the broom cupboard for yet another night.  Dodgy

[Image: K15OClQ.png]

(19-06-2022, 02:52 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Poor Butty is so traumatised he's hallucinating. Deja isn't in the lounge, that was Sephers!
Good God! you're right Leggy. shock
Where on earth did he get the blonde wig and little black dress Huh

(19-06-2022, 06:04 PM)Spears Wrote: Guys, you are in the LOSERS Lounge, not the celebrity corner!

Not a hope am I cooking for any of you lot. 

You'd want to try winning the competition before you start making any diva demands of people cleaning and cooking for you!

& I'm not even gonna make any of you a cup of tea when your hungover now. 

Suffer suckers, mwahahaha!

We have a self hating loser here.
Accept your fate Spears, you are now:
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fc.tenor.com%2F-MTAOUsKf...f=1&nofb=1]

I'll have chips and beans tonight please btw Wink

Maybe no beans @Butty Brennan

[Image: PL6E2SU.png]

(19-06-2022, 06:50 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote: I'll have chips and beans tonight please btw Wink

Well seeing as you asked so kindly..

Don't worry though, I'd gloves on when I picked them up for you xx

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Sephiroth_Dude - 19-06-2022

(19-06-2022, 02:12 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote:

I had a great time dancing last night

[Image: SimplisticBrownHousefly-size_restricted.gif]

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Sephiroth_Dude - 19-06-2022

(19-06-2022, 06:13 PM)Spears Wrote: I like @Sephiroth_Dude song and @ari101 the best  Shy

Damn straight  Cool Wink

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Kol - 19-06-2022

Votes have been counted.

@DejaBoo  and @aaronjennings  for the final time this series,

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpUe-5lEGkHbdHMrOUX-w...g&usqp=CAU]

Deja  - Daughtry - With Or Without You

aaron  - Julia Zahra - Summer Of 69

Over to out judges @Necro @nothing @ShaneU

Please tell us who you would like to send home and your reason why

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - ShaneU - 19-06-2022

Deja's song was okay but was a carbon copy of the original so that's my vote to go.

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - nothing - 19-06-2022

Hmmm.

Both in my Enjoyed group today, so it's backwards I look

Aaron has had 1 top, 6 mid and 5 bottom tiers from me.

Deja has had 3 top, 6 mid and 3 bottom tiers from me.

So I'm afraid, I'll have to send aaronjennings to the lounge tonight.

[Image: tenor.gif]

All down to @Necro

Tough on whomever leaves to get so close

(19-06-2022, 08:48 AM)Necro Wrote: Proxy voting sent to Dermot. Enjoy folks!

Oh my @Kol has the final say tonight for @Necro

Well Done @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick on Making the Final

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Necro - 19-06-2022

Oh God it's left to me!!!

(19-06-2022, 08:20 PM)Necro Wrote: Oh God it's left to me!!!
And I'd say you're dreading having all the dramatic limelight  Tongue

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - RSOAPS - 19-06-2022

(19-06-2022, 08:18 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: Well Done @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick on Making the Final

Thank you!

I'm a bit shocked I made it all the way to the Final without ever having been in the Bottom Two...

Me to @Necro @nothing @ShaneU all season long...

[Image: cant-touch-this-mc-hammer.gif]

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Necro - 19-06-2022

Ok ok

Aaron's was my favorite today but at this stage you have to look at the overall picture rather than a single day

Deja had three top days but I have to be honest, other than the whiskey song I've not been massively moved by her entries

[Image: julesmaru-really.gif]

Aaron on the other hand has been in the bottom two twice.. (I think) first week where he was lucky I wasn't sole judge jury and executioner and last night where he shouldn't have been down there

[Image: yes-tomorrow.gif]

I remember more of Aarons entries than I do Dejas...

[Image: little-girl-cute.gif]

On an overall basis to me I think Aaron deserves the final more.

So as a result ....

I sadly have to send Deja Boo home.

[Image: and-thats-the-bottom-line-because-i-said-so.gif]

Butty's premonition has come to pass. Welcome, Deja! Watch out for Lorcan and bring a whip to encourage Spears into the kitche, we're all starving here.

[Image: crying-happy.gif]

Hard luck deja, either player who went tonight would have the right to feel unlucky!

Best of luck to our finalists! Looking forward to hearing the songs

I'm so sorry Deja, I was looking back through the previous rounds and I voted for your songs on more days than I didn't, you absolutely deserved to reach the final IMO

Good luck Aaron and Soapy!