A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show (/showthread.php?tid=331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Necro - 15-06-2022

(15-06-2022, 10:54 AM)ShaneU Wrote: Was expecting to like the Amy Winehouse song but there's something wrong there, slurring a lot of words.

Tbf it's Winehouse so she's likely tanked up to the gills performing it.

[Image: uncomfortable-drinking.gif]

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Jluv - 15-06-2022

Favourites today were

Deja Whiskey lullaby..jeez I think you need to make a playlist for me as I think I've loved all your choices so far😁
Ari's Halo..love it.
Spears Breath me..not familiar with the original so looked it up. Would not listen to that again but would definitely listen to your cover

My losers lounge favourite today is a total shock to me!
EN In the End..again not one I know but checked out original. No thanks,not for me. But love the cover, love her voice. Would definitely listen again..

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - ShaneU - 15-06-2022

Can't believe there was someone on Earth who hadn't heard In The End by Linkin Park

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Wichita Lineman - 15-06-2022

DejaBoo

[Image: no-explanation-needed-enough-said.gif]

Least impressive round since i got eliminated so far. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

(15-06-2022, 06:33 PM)Wichita Lineman Wrote: DejaBoo

[Image: no-explanation-needed-enough-said.gif]

Least impressive round since i got eliminated so far. 

[Image: point-hehe.gif]

(15-06-2022, 06:23 PM)ShaneU Wrote: Can't believe there was someone on Earth who hadn't heard In The End by Linkin Park

Gif didn't work but yeah ShaneU..we exist 😜😜😜😜

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - lorcand1990 - 15-06-2022

I've had a good run in fairness

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Spears - 15-06-2022

@DejaBoo Wow that was unreal! Has me feeling very emotional!!

(It may be down to the fact that I spent the whole of last night crying* becuse no on liked my AMAZING song, and they then tried to vote me out too)

It's a beautifully dark song.. I loved it. It was my fave of the round.

(It actually fits well with my own submission tonught I think). 

so sorry @lorcand1990 but if I said how I truly feel about that woman I'd most likely be boothed out of the game, and probably even shunned from the whole site. 
I'll try not be too mean, and say that that performance was shocking. And I found it uncomforatble to watch  Undecided  
I actually used to really like her songs at first, but can barely look at her now without feeling itchy.

Losers lounge/The green room  Heart  

@Wichita Lineman Sorry to have seen you leave the game (even though you were up against myself)

I don't think I know the original song but I reallly liked that cover. It was in my top3 of the round (moi, deja, and yourself)

*this may not be true

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Sephiroth_Dude - 15-06-2022

(15-06-2022, 07:46 PM)Spears Wrote: @DejaBoo Wow that was unreal! Has me feeling very emotional!!

(It may be down to the fact that I spent the whole of last night crying* becuse no on liked my AMAZING song, and they then tried to vote me out too)

It's a beautifully dark song.. I loved it. It was my fave of the round.

(It actually fits well with my own submission tonught I think). 

so sorry @lorcand1990 but if I said how I truly feel about that woman I'd most likely be boothed out of the game, and probably even shunned from the whole site. 
I'll try not be too mean, and say that that performance was shocking. And I found it uncomforatble to watch  Undecided  
I actually used to really like her songs at first, but can barely look at her now without feeling itchy.

Losers lounge/The green room  Heart  

@Wichita Lineman Sorry to have seen you leave the game (even though you were up against myself)

I don't think I know the original song but I reallly liked that cover. It was in my top3 of the round (moi, deja, and yourself)

*this may not be true

Was there anyone else's song that you found unreal hmmm ?

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - aaronjennings - 15-06-2022

(15-06-2022, 07:38 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: I've had a good run in fairness

Looks like it'll be between you and me unless there are any late votes. Good luck to you in advance

[Image: may-the-odds-be-ever-in-your-favor-may-t...-games.gif]

(15-06-2022, 07:53 PM)Sephiroth_Dude Wrote: Was there anyone else's song that you found unreal hmmm ?

Oops sorry, Sephiroths song was amazeballs too!  Tongue

(15-06-2022, 07:46 PM)Spears Wrote: so sorry @lorcand1990 but if I said how I truly feel about that woman I'd most likely be boothed out of the game, and probably even shunned from the whole site. 
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=82a1493birmug9qdcgjvpr2cr5...y.gif&ct=g]

And everyone else's opinion apparently  pac

(15-06-2022, 07:53 PM)aaronjennings Wrote:
(15-06-2022, 07:38 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: I've had a good run in fairness

Looks like it'll be between you and me unless there are any late votes. Good luck to you in advance

[Image: may-the-odds-be-ever-in-your-favor-may-t...-games.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b5w9w6lsb2kqxu7spm2...y.gif&ct=g]

It's a good song, but I thought that particular video was a poor performance IMO

But what do I know, my nomination was my favourite out of all my songs and I'm right here with you Big Grin

(15-06-2022, 07:55 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=82a1493birmug9qdcgjvpr2cr5...y.gif&ct=g]

And everyone else's opinion apparently  pac

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Tbf, it was a shyte performance, but even if she did well, I'd prob have still said something mean. I really really hate to look at her  Sad

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Sephiroth_Dude - 15-06-2022

(15-06-2022, 07:55 PM)Spears Wrote:
(15-06-2022, 07:53 PM)Sephiroth_Dude Wrote: Was there anyone else's song that you found unreal hmmm ?

Oops sorry, Sephiroths song was amazeballs too!  Tongue

That's more like it 😎

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - DejaBoo - 15-06-2022

I think this may be an alternate fog universe... I am usually first in losers lounge. paint me stunned.
Am sorry I havent had a chance to listen to most of the tunes today.

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - nothing - 15-06-2022

[Image: tenor.gif]

(15-06-2022, 07:58 PM)aaronjennings Wrote: But what do I know, my nomination was my favourite out of all my songs and I'm right here with you Big Grin

I may have liked that on another night. But tonught, against the likes of Deja's song, I was a bit tight with my overall thanks

(15-06-2022, 08:03 PM)Spears Wrote:
(15-06-2022, 07:58 PM)aaronjennings Wrote: But what do I know, my nomination was my favourite out of all my songs and I'm right here with you Big Grin

I may have liked that on another night. But tonught, against the likes of Deja's song, I was a bit tight with my overall thanks

Tight is good, we're getting serious now Big Grin only 7 left before tonight's elimination!

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Kol - 15-06-2022

Votes have been counted.

@aaronjennings  and @lorcand1990

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpUe-5lEGkHbdHMrOUX-w...g&usqp=CAU]

aaron  - Postmodern Jukebox - Stacy’s Mom

[Lorcand1990  - Amy Winehouse - Valerie

Over to our judges if they are not eating,

@Necro @nothing @ShaneU

Please tell us who you would like to send home and your reason why.

(15-06-2022, 08:04 PM)Necro Wrote: Tight is good, we're getting serious now Big Grin only 7 left before tonight's elimination!

Well i'm certainly not making the mistake again of sayin g how amazing my remaining songs are!  Big Grin

The top voted act today with 12 votes was @DejaBoo

Well done Deja.

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - ShaneU - 15-06-2022

Have to vote out Lorcand because I love that song and the performance was so disappointing

(15-06-2022, 08:11 PM)ShaneU Wrote: Have to vote out Lorcand because I love that song and the performance was so disappointing
You should have waited,  you're the tiebreaker.. no dramatic effect at all, shame on you!!  Tongue

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - nothing - 15-06-2022

Aaron's was one of my favourites, and I thought the performance of lorcs was below par, so it's goodbye to lorc from me

[Image: tenor.gif]

Probably just about the right decision today in fairness though Seph is lucky going on Shane's earlier comments pac

On balance though I unfortunately have to send lorcand home. The performance of Aarons entry was ok even though the singing was shocking. Plus I love Stacy's Mom but have no real grà for Valerie.

[Image: judge-judy-dismissed.gif]

Oh damn a clean sweep! It's a conspiracy I tells ya!

Just kidding of course, I had way more fun playing this than I thought I would. As I said in the sign up thread music isn't my strong point so I was surprised to get this far......

However I will be a lot more critical from the losers lounge. Whoever is bartender these days line me up a large vodka please

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Wichita Lineman - 15-06-2022

I'm not the newbie in the losers lounge any more! 

(15-06-2022, 08:17 PM)Wichita Lineman Wrote: I'm not the newbie in the losers lounge any more! 

Good evening fellow loser.. Where is the best spot to have a lie down/ cry around here?  Tongue

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - jp liz v1 - 15-06-2022

Substitute Valerie for @lorcand1990  coming over to the Loser's Lounge, welcome

[Image: dbVuM12.png]

Leaving us tonight is @lorcand1990  thanks for playing, please make yourself at home in the losers lounge.

To play us out tonight its The Zutons

Tomorrow we slow things down, its Love week

And then were 6, edging closer to the finals, please have a think of some songs for your final selection in case you reach it.

Thanks as always, see you tomorrow.

Sorry Lorcan

First round is on me when I make it to the LL as well Smile

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Leg End Reject - 15-06-2022

Bad luck, Lorcan, that was just a shocking performance. Amy could sing, but that was shambolic.

It was a brave choice, there's live and there's concert live. I think you need to be at a concert or festival to enjoy it and the atmosphere, recordings of them are generally shite.

You can prise the vodka out of my cold, dead hands but welcome to the losers lounge.

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - RSOAPS - 15-06-2022

Hard luck @lorcand1990, you've had some solid performances over the course of the game, although based on all the songs today, I agree with the judge's decision (I know, absolute shocker, me actually agreeing with the judges for once pac)

(15-06-2022, 08:25 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Bad luck, Lorcan, that was just a shocking performance. Amy could sing, but that was shambolic.
Alright settle down there Patti Smith or I'll turn this lounge to dust 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b49iioryxcu7k0g1rbe...y.gif&ct=g]

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Butty Brennan - 15-06-2022

(15-06-2022, 08:11 PM)Kol Wrote: The top voted act today with 12 votes was @DejaBoo

Well done Deja.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.co%2Fimages...f=1&nofb=1]
Ahem...who the heck is chopping onions at this time of night?

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Leg End Reject - 15-06-2022

(15-06-2022, 08:29 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(15-06-2022, 08:25 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Bad luck, Lorcan, that was just a shocking performance. Amy could sing, but that was shambolic.

I knew it was shite but I didn't have time to keep looking. You have no excuse. Tongue
[Image: resting-bitch-face-unimpressed.gif]

RE: The FOG Factor - Series 2 - Live Show - Butty Brennan - 15-06-2022

(15-06-2022, 08:29 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:

Ahhh! I'm taking my decks and records and locking myself in the broom cupboard until this blows over. And just when Wichita had got the place as clean as a whistle too. Sad