A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Sheep etc. (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal (/showthread.php?tid=318)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - Wichita Lineman - 11-05-2022

Heeps are tough, and not very exciting score wise as the scoring tends to be low. I'll bear that in mind in future.

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - Spears - 11-05-2022

Congrats on the win @ShaneU You held the top place for so long  Shy

@Zaph@aaronjennings well done on the podium spots.

Enjoy the spoon @lorcand1990, it was looking like it was mine there for a while  Tongue

Thanks for the game @Wichita Lineman I hadn't a clue about any of the sports throughout the whole reveal, but it was fun to play along anyway. 

Goodnight all  Heart

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - DejaBoo - 11-05-2022

Congratz everyone, and thanks wichi - sorry I missed the reveal, been afk unexpectedly.

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - Spears - 11-05-2022

(11-05-2022, 10:57 PM)Declan A Walsh Wrote: I could not resist having a look at this Reveal once I noticed it was on. It made for an entertaining read - much better than if I had entered - not great on general sport! Well done to @ShaneU  and the other podium holders.  Good hosting Wichi.
You should consider entering games even if you are not great with topics Declan.

It makes the reveal even more fun for yourself.

Your either going to loose because you haven't a clue what your doing, or you might end up with a few surprise Sheeps/Heeps etc and end up doing better than you would expect.

It's just a game and a bit of fun no matter where you end up on the score board  Shy

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - nothing - 11-05-2022

Congrats Shane, Zaph and aaron!

Tight spoon race, well done lorc!

@Wichita Lineman an excellent reveal, well worth the wait Big Grin

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - Jluv - 11-05-2022

Only in from drinking dirty beer😜 congrats Shane,Zaph and Aaron..and congrats Lorcand on the spoon!
I think I might deliberately aim for spoon next time. Might do better😁😁😁
Thanks for running Witchy..

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - ari101 - 11-05-2022

(11-05-2022, 11:00 PM)Wichita Lineman Wrote: Heeps are tough, and not very exciting score wise as the scoring tends to be low. I'll bear that in mind in future.

Oh but the closeness of the scoring can be great too. 😁

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - Necro - 11-05-2022

Glad to finish in the top 4. It's an omen ahead of tomorrow night I tells ya. Well done Shane, Zaph and Aaron. Enjoy the spoon lorcand!

Cheers for running Wichi. This would be really interesting as a Peehs I think (though you may not get as many players is only problem).

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - Wichita Lineman - 11-05-2022

Here's the table f this had been run as a Peehs 

Scores after question 20:

Player Score
Jluv 46
Homer J. Fong 47
Zaph 52
ShaneU 59
nothing 64
Edser 64
Spears 68
Leg End Reject 76
DejaBoo 77
davetherave 82
AaronJennings 82
ari101 83
Barney92 83
jp liz v1 83
lorcand1990 87
Sawduck 89
Necro 94

=============================

or in reverse as sheep - 

Scores after question 20:

Player Score
Necro 94
Sawduck 89
lorcand1990 87
ari101 83
Barney92 83
jp liz v1 83
davetherave 82
AaronJennings 82
DejaBoo 77
Leg End Reject 76
Spears 68
nothing 64
Edser 64
ShaneU 59
Zaph 52
Homer J. Fong 47
Jluv 46

==================

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - Jluv - 12-05-2022

OMG! I vote for peehs.. but as sheep I get the spoon...happy days😁

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - Leg End Reject - 12-05-2022

Just got to read this now, great game and reveal @Wichita Lineman!

Congrats in the win @ShaneU, and to Lorcan who managed to run away with the spoon. I was sure I was finally about to win a game here! 😂

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - nothing - 12-05-2022

Ah but there's no googling with peehs, I'd definitely have ended up with waaay too many points

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - aaronjennings - 12-05-2022

Congrats on the victory Shane, that is a commanding victory as far as Heeps scores are concerned

Thanks for the great game, Wichita Smile

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - jp liz v1 - 12-05-2022

Great Game @Wichita Lineman

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - ShaneU - 12-05-2022

Woo I won! thanks for running Wichy even though you didn't recognize wrestling as a sport!  Tongue

[Image: shawn-michaels-entrance.gif]

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - lorcand1990 - 12-05-2022

(11-05-2022, 11:00 PM)Wichita Lineman Wrote: Heeps are tough, and not very exciting score wise as the scoring tends to be low. I'll bear that in mind in future.
Was still a fun reveal

I think the only way to up the scoring a bit is to give questions with limited answers, that means bigger heeps etc

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - Wichita Lineman - 12-05-2022

That's right @ShaneU I dont.  Big Grin

In fairness it has been well represented on FOG already so I didnt feel too guilty when it didnt make the cut along with lacrosse, archery, bowls, judo and so on. All valid sports but i couldnt put them all in.  Smile

[Image: bowls-lawn-bowls.gif][Image: 200.gif]

[Image: index.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bannedinh...e=400x1000][Image: OrganicBruisedGermanspaniel-max-1mb.gif][Image: tumblr_p473jhi9gA1ulv0o3o1_540.gif]

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - davetherave - 12-05-2022

Great reveal as always WL. Thought I might have had a chance for the first two rounds. Then even the spoon was cruelly plucked out of my grasp. Well done Shane.

RE: A Question of Sport, Heeps of balls etc - The Reveal - Sawduck - 13-05-2022

My score nosedived dramatically, congrats Shane and thanks for the game Wichita