A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
[Closed] Fifteen to One Peehs - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Game Sign Ups (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Sign Ups (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: [Closed] Fifteen to One Peehs (/showthread.php?tid=308)

Pages: 1 2

Fifteen to One Peehs - Necro - 18-04-2022

This game is just like regular Peehs except I give you 14 questions AND their answers and you just give me what you think the least popular answer will be would be from all the answers given. Sound simple? Well that's because it is!

[Image: 6a00d83451b8c369e2014e5f459914970c-pi]

In Peehs, the object of the game is to finish with the lowest score possible

Please PM(Private message) your answers to me in the order given in an un-numbered list.

The questions are given first -  and the answers are given afterwards in brackets!

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

15. The 15 countries that consume the most alcohol: (Belarus, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Croatia, Austria, Portugal, France, Ireland, Estonia, Hungary, Luxembourg, Germany, Russia, Equatorial Guinea, Poland)

14. 14 movies that shattered a celebrity marriage: (Mr & Mrs Smith, By The Sea, Green Lantern, Dream House, Days Of Thunder, Daredevil, Cleopatra, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Stage Beauty, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Proof of Life, The Misfits, To Have and Have Not, House of Wax)

13. The original 13 US colonies: (Virginia, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia)

12. One of the 12 gifts from the song '12 Days of Christmas': (A Partridge in a Pear Tree, Two Turtle Doves, Three French Hens, Four Calling Birds, Five Gold Rings, Six Geese-A-Laying, Seven Swans-A-Swimming, Eight Maids-A-Milking, Nine Ladies Dancing, Ten Lords-A-Leaping, Eleven Pipers Piping, Twelve Drummers Drumming)

11. 11 Oscars won by Titanic ( Best Picture, Best Director, Best Art Direction, Best Cinematography, Best Visual Effects, Best Film Editing, Best Costume Design, Best Sound Mixing, Best Sound Editing, Best Original Dramatic Score, Best Original Song.)

10. The top ten best selling albums of all time: (Thriller, Back in Black, The Dark Side of the Moon, The Bodyguard, Bad, Bat Out Of Hell, Their Greatest Hits, Come On Over, Saturday Night Fever, Rumours)

9. 9 Planetary Boundaries of Earth: (Climate Change, Biodiversity Loss, Biogeochemical, Ocean Acidification, Land Use, Freshwater, Ozone Depletion, Atmospheric Aerosols, Chemical Pollution)

8. 8 Wonders of the World: (Great Pyramid of Giza, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Statue of Zeus at Olympia, Temple of Artemis, Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, Colossus of Rhodes, Lighthouse of Alexandria, Andre the Giant)

7. The 7 winners of the English Premier League since 1992: (Manchester United, Blackburn Rovers, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Leicester City, Liverpool)

6. The 6 counties of Northern Ireland: (Antrim, Armagh, Down, Fermanagh, Londonderry, Tyrone)

5. The 5 best selling fiction books of all time: (Don Quixote, A Tale of Two Cities, The Lord of the Rings, The Little Prince, Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone)

4. The 4 winners of the Six Nations Tournament since its inception: (England, Wales, France, Ireland)

3. The 3 Lord of the Rings movies: (Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, Return of the King)

2. Oasis or Blur?: (Oasis, Blur)

Entries open until the end of the week at the earliest with a potential reveal this weekend depending on player numbers...

Hopefully the questions are diverse (and at times humorous) enough to attract a wide range of players, the more players the better fun this is Big Grin

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - RSOAPS - 18-04-2022

In. Been quite some time since I've played any Sheep based games, but Peehs has always been my favourite variation and I have also enjoyed the previous 15 to 1 versions immensely, so it's about time I make my return.

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - Trigger - 18-04-2022

(18-04-2022, 08:55 PM)Necro Wrote: 6. The 6 counties of Northern Ireland:  Londonderry, 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95292daf0f91459986ba9...y.gif&ct=g]

Will try get an entry in

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - Spears - 18-04-2022

I'm not sure if I played a Peehs before.

Can we use Google, or do we just pick any random answer* that we think is the least popular?

[Image: giphy.gif]

*random answer for me, but probably some well thought out tactic by those in the know  Dodgy

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - nothing - 18-04-2022

(18-04-2022, 09:55 PM)Spears Wrote: I'm not sure if I played a Peehs before.

Can we use Google, or do we just pick any random answer* that we think is the least popular?

*random answer for me, but probably some well thought out tactic by those in the know  Dodgy

You just have to pick one from each list

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - Necro - 18-04-2022

Yeah as nothing says the answers are provided for you in this one... You just have to try and pick the least popular one Big Grin

(18-04-2022, 09:57 PM)nothing Wrote: You just have to pick one from each list

I thought I was going to have to Google all the questions AND the answers too

(18-04-2022, 09:58 PM)Necro Wrote: Yeah as nothing says the answers are provided for you in this one... You just have to try and pick the least popular one Big Grin
Eenie Meenie Miney Moe so it is  Big Grin

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - Leg End Reject - 18-04-2022

I'll get answers in tomorrow when I'm not drinking. 😂

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - jp liz v1 - 19-04-2022

[Image: th?id=OIP.dsbnDvgyWYqTdFYBuQus8AHaDG&pid...=388&h=163]

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - Declan A Walsh - 19-04-2022

(18-04-2022, 10:00 PM)Spears Wrote:
(18-04-2022, 09:57 PM)nothing Wrote: You just have to pick one from each list

I thought I was going to have to Google all the questions AND the answers too

This is a slightly easier PEEHS than normally because you have been given the answers. In a regular PEEHS game, where you have to supply an answer, you are not supposed to Google. This is because you can be penalised for giving the wrong answer (just like the tv show Pointless) and you also don't want everybody potentially coming up with the most obscure correct answers - would not be much of a contest then!

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - HildaSilvioOgden - 19-04-2022

I will give this a go. Never played one of these.

I like the usual peehs too - I earned my one wooden spoon (so far) on boards from peehs 😂

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - davetherave - 19-04-2022

(18-04-2022, 09:41 PM)Trigger Wrote:
(18-04-2022, 08:55 PM)Necro Wrote: 6. The 6 counties of Northern Ireland:  Londonderry, 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95292daf0f91459986ba9...y.gif&ct=g]

Will try get an entry in

Never mind that trivial matter. He's after calling Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone the Sorcerer's Stone for some daft reason.

None the less, I too have entered Big Grin

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - aaronjennings - 19-04-2022

[Image: the-mummy-americans.gif]

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - Kol - 19-04-2022

(18-04-2022, 10:18 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I'll get answers in tomorrow when I'm not drinking. 😂
[Image: ead.jpg]

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - HildaSilvioOgden - 19-04-2022

In!

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - Leg End Reject - 19-04-2022

15 random answers submitted. 😁

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - Necro - 19-04-2022

A healthy pool of entrants already!

11 players:

aaronjennings
ari101
davetherave
Declan A Walsh
HildaSilvioOgden
JP Liz V1
Leg End Reject
nothing
Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick
Sawduck
Wichita Lineman

I'll break out the @ again. 😂
@Kol
@E.N.
@Zaph
@dawg
@Jluv
@Edser
@Spears
@ShaneU
@cee_jay
@Trigger
@Neowise
@DejaBoo
@Mam of 4
@Barney92
@BuileBeag
@lorcand1990
@Homer J. Fong
@Butty Brennan
@Sephiroth_Dude
@Toto Wolfcastle

I think that's the usual players minus those already entered.

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - Mam of 4 - 19-04-2022

@Leg End Reject , I answered your call and sent in an entry!
(Tbh I was afraid of your wrath if I ignored you for a 2nd time pac)

(19-04-2022, 10:33 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: @Leg End Reject , I answered your call and sent in an entry!
Oh, be afraid, Mam ... be very afraid.
[Image: sofia-evil-sofia-smile.gif]

😂😂

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - Edser - 19-04-2022

In

[Image: boss-happy.gif]

(19-04-2022, 11:02 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(19-04-2022, 10:33 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: @Leg End Reject , I answered your call and sent in an entry!
Oh, be afraid, Mam ... be very afraid.
[Image: sofia-evil-sofia-smile.gif]

😂😂

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - DejaBoo - 19-04-2022

I've been @'ed - Sorry, I dunno how to summon the @ yet.  Blush

@DejaBoo

The name list should come up for you Boo when you type in the @.. sorry it's not working for you .

(19-04-2022, 11:28 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: @DejaBoo

The name list should come up for you Boo when you type in the @.. sorry it's not working for you .
It pops up in quick reply mode, then just start to type the name and scroll down the list

It doesn't show if you use the reply or quote function, so you need to type @ and then the person's exact name.

@nothing might post a guide?

RE: Fifteen to One Peehs - nothing - 19-04-2022

(19-04-2022, 11:33 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:

It pops up in quick reply mode, then just start to type the name and scroll down the list

It doesn't show if you use the reply or quote function, so you need to type @ and then the person's exact name.

I'll pop one up tomorrow Smile

@Leg End Reject, I'm using the reply function,  always have? Although I'm on the tablet,  must try it on the phone .

Thanks, it does. I meant, how do you know when someone @'s you? I haven't figured that out, so people prolly think I been ignoring them, unintentional on my part!

(19-04-2022, 11:38 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote:
(19-04-2022, 11:33 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: It pops up in quick reply mode, then just start to type the name and scroll down the list

@Leg End Reject, I'm using the reply function,  always have? Although I'm on the tablet,  must try it on the phone .
I've an Android phone so it might be that? I'm not technical enough to know. 😂

@Leg End Reject works on the phone for me too .
Wtf is going on ☺️

@DejaBoo , it should come up in your notifications 🙂

@Leg End Reject , lol , mines android too , ok , not a fecking iphone or anything mind you 😁

(19-04-2022, 11:42 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: @DejaBoo , it should come up in your notifications 🙂

@Leg End Reject , lol , mines android too , ok , not a fecking iphone or anything mind you 😁
thanks mam, sure - makes sense... notifications (duh me)

Blush

? where would I find that ?

(19-04-2022, 11:46 PM)DejaBoo Wrote:
(19-04-2022, 11:42 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: @DejaBoo , it should come up in your notifications 🙂

Blush

Try typing @ and see does a pop up appear. Nothing is going to post a how to tomorrow.

(19-04-2022, 11:46 PM)DejaBoo Wrote:

Blush

I'll @DejaBoo , see if you get an Alert for it , sorry I shouldn't have said notifications Boo 🙈

(19-04-2022, 11:49 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(19-04-2022, 11:46 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: thanks mam, sure - makes sense... notifications (duh me)

Blush

Try typing @ and see does a pop up appear. Nothing is going to post a how to tomorrow.
good idea, shall see, thanks Legend!
Its no big deal, was just wondering...... 

k, so here goes.... @DejaBoo -->yoohoo, calling dejaboo, come right away to de thread, you have been @'ed!

No notification popped up.... Maybe its cos its on chromebook

Oh my, I see now Mam, thanks! Oh good grief, I have 3343 alerts - bl00000dy heyull that alotta @'s  I ignored!! so sorry for being dense!

I'm actually laughing here , whenever the alerts start working for you Boo , you'll have hundreds to catch up on 😂

I just figured that out, oh mymymymymam!

Oh, you don't see the alert! Maybe it's your settings? Ask in the housekeeping thread.

Necro is going to love us spamming his sign up thread. 🤭🤭