A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
[Closed] Walrus - The Return - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Game Sign Ups (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Sign Ups (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: [Closed] Walrus - The Return (/showthread.php?tid=285)

Walrus - The Return - Necro - 01-04-2022

Howdy folks,

I'm back with another Walrus! It's been a while since we had a music Walrus so let's keep this one simple.

[Image: lllc1AK.gif]

I'll name four categories and you send me four songs, one for each category! The songs are then ranked in order of my own personal preference - most will disagree with my decisions and that's half the fun Big Grin

See below for the categories:

Pop Punk VS Nu-Metal:

Both these sub-genres had a major rebirth in the early noughties for a number of years despite both being on the scene for ages. Send me a song from either genre and we'll decide which is better!

Your Theme Song:

So I'm not sure if people know this about me but I'm a huge WWE fan. I spend a good bit of time posting on the Pro Wrestling Boards forum and also run the fantasy draft there each year. Part of what brings me back to wrestling a lot of the time is my affinity for the music, in particular the theme songs. I've spent many the hour deciding what my own wrestling theme would be! Anyways send me what you would want your song to be as you come to the ring. Could be wrestling, boxing - hell it could be a song you walk with a swagger down the hallway to.

Song to Exercise to:

[Image: 9d1fb68296f1c76d5f9951ebb70696ef.gif]

(This is actually me currently Tongue )

I've recently rejoined the gym after not exercising in any way, shape or form for about 6 or so years pac We will see how it goes but I'm looking for some tracks to help me break a sweat and get into the mood for exercising.

The Grand Finale: 

A sort of a wildcard genre but also one to think about. If you were to put your four selections on an album for me what would you have as your closing song? Something soft and gentle perhaps or maybe a grandstand finish with guitar riffs aplenty! That's absolutely up to you but there may be bonus points on offer here if you can make it fit with your previous selections...

And that's it really, nothing too complicated this time around. I'm pretty sure most of the categories have been used before and possibly even in my own Walruses but I am a very fickle man and something I liked a year ago may be something I want to throw in the bin now  Big Grin

No limit on entries and I'll keep sign ups open for at least a week.

[Image: H5gXo1c.gif]

PS: I still plan to reveal the Secret Santa Walrus at some point, I just haven't been able to look at it since Christmas properly unfortunately.

RE: Walrus - The Return - E.N. - 02-04-2022

Theme song and exercise music?
You're trying to tempt me into submitting instrumentals, aren't you? Tongue

RE: Walrus - The Return - jp liz v1 - 02-04-2022

This may push me to finish mine, I did use "may"  Wink

RE: Walrus - The Return - DejaBoo - 03-04-2022

wut, no lullabye for new babeh necro?

RE: Walrus - The Return - RSOAPS - 04-04-2022

In

RE: Walrus - The Return - Trigger - 04-04-2022

Inski!

RE: Walrus - The Return - Sephiroth_Dude - 05-04-2022

im defo gonna enter this

RE: Walrus - The Return - Necro - 05-04-2022

Entries received from

R*SOAPS
ShaneU
Trigger
JP Liz V1

So far... plenty of time left to enter Smile

RE: Walrus - The Return - DejaBoo - 05-04-2022

Happy new arrival Necro and Necrina!

I shall have a think about the music (and apologize in advance for my song choices).

RE: Walrus - The Return - Necro - 07-04-2022

Up to 8 entries now which is pretty good 😊

I'll close off sign ups next Monday evening and aim to have a first round reveal perhaps on Good Friday evening then....

RE: Walrus - The Return - DejaBoo - 07-04-2022

[Image: DTegzX.gif]

Look out shane, country gonna take this one Big Grin

RE: Walrus - The Return - Necro - 10-04-2022

Deja brings us up to 9 and entries slam shut tomorrow evening.... Still time to get your choons in for a fun Easter reveal Big Grin

RE: Walrus - The Return - Necro - 12-04-2022

9 entries it is so! The listening has already begun in earnest and we will kick things off with a DOUBLE Round Reveal on this Friday evening!!

RE: Walrus - The Return - E.N. - 12-04-2022

Didn't find the time, sadly Sad

I don't like missing out, but I can't half-arse it. If I did, then how could I be sure that's it's your fault not mine when you hate what I submit? Big Grin

RE: Walrus - The Return - Necro - 15-04-2022

Reveal Thread is now LIVE:

https://forumofgames.com/showthread.php?tid=302

See you all at 6pm this evening!