A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: MS Paint (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz (/showthread.php?tid=250)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - ari101 - 22-03-2022

Oh Lord how anyone painted that šŸ˜…šŸ¤£

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - DejaBoo - 22-03-2022

Right ari, cos I had no clue! ...so after googling every element (with no idea whatĀ  any suskeh-saggie-shiminimieā€™s were - I am no cool that way), I discovered ALL of Sephs charactersĀ  wore black, which nothing also put in a black holeā€¦ shock

so here we goā€¦

[Image: MIFlBfl.png]

(kidding).... pac pac pacĀ ...brb with image

That would be funny šŸ¤£

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Leg End Reject - 22-03-2022

(22-03-2022, 07:56 PM)ari101 Wrote: Oh Lord how anyone painted that šŸ˜…šŸ¤£
How anyone understood it, nevermind paint it! šŸ¤ÆšŸ§šŸ¤£

DejaBoo painted Seph (seems fitting) in a catsuitĀ  with EN going enime as Souske in the FoG panto,Ā Ā ā€œSinkhole of Osaka - Stray PAWsitive!ā€

[Image: LWLdd01.png]

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Leg End Reject - 22-03-2022

(22-03-2022, 07:57 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: Right ari,Ā  cos I had no clue!Ā  ...so after googling everyĀ  element (with no idea whatĀ  any suskeh-saggie-shiminimieā€™s were - I am no cool that way), I discovered ALL of Sephs charactersĀ  wore black, which nothing also put in a black holeā€¦ shock

so here we goā€¦

[Image: MIFlBfl.png]

(kidding).... pac pac pacĀ ...brb with image
That's what I'd have done! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Fantastic, loving the Japanese representations šŸ˜ Still trying to decipher the rest šŸ˜…šŸ˜

That's amazing, Deja!

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - nothing - 22-03-2022

Deja both of those are deadly, I actually love the one with just eyes!

Thanks y'all, yer very kind!

In the next half of Team NotNittyBooDude
EN paints their writer,Ā  nothingĀ  andĀ  fellow paintermate DejaBoo, usingĀ  Sephiroth_Dudes script.

Nothing Ā  went elementary my dear Dalek, with this imaginative combination: Smile
  • Sherlock Holmes, Dalek, Hairdryer, Sombrero, Neck, Microscopic, Blue, Cooking, Cake shop, Sunset

Sephiroth_Dude added extra blue to the colourful sceneā€¦ of all the things to make microscopic, not the cake for seph sake!Ā  Big Grin pac
  • sherlock holmes blue neck, sombrero hairdryer, blue sunset, cooking dalek, microscopic cake shop.

In his masterpaint, EN retrains Sherlock and Dalek, then gives nothing and boo a lovely blue day out for beauty and good eatsā€¦ Big GrinĀ 

[Image: sketch-1643205217145.jpg]

As EN said: ā€œWell I hope you [and nothing]Ā  like having your hair done, or waiting for lunch, not sure which one is youā€

Check out the building between the two Big Grin ā€¦brilliant EN, love the business names too - I never looked so good and nothing is looking quite fetching herself!!!!

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - nothing - 22-03-2022

Haha love it EN, the teeny tiny cake shop is superb!

As another link reveal draws to a close, I must thank all the talented participants in the linkĀ and reveal participantsĀ who make the game so fun!

[Image: giphy.gif]

I wish you all adieu or ahd-ewe until the morrow for Team4 - WichEdAaroNots unveiling, see you then maties!!

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Mam of 4 - 22-03-2022

@DejaBoo ,absolutely brilliant, love the cherry blossom touch !

@E.N. , love it ,and the cakes in the middle!

The cake shop is genius! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

It seems Boo and nothing are 2 glamorous ladies who lunch.

(22-03-2022, 08:15 PM)LegĀ EndĀ Reject Wrote: The cake shop is genius! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

It seems Boo and nothing are 2 glamorous ladies who lunch.
I feel so perty now Big Grin

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Sephiroth_Dude - 22-03-2022

(21-03-2022, 08:43 PM)MamĀ ofĀ 4 Wrote:
(21-03-2022, 08:39 PM)Sephiroth_Dude Wrote: and 40 years ago as well which would imply you're calling her old!Ā 

[Image: giphy.gif]

@Leg End Reject are you just gonna sit back and take that ?

Hmmm , and by that statement are you inferring that I am old tooĀ  ???
Well Seph??

I mostly certainly did not say that mam! you said that not me Tongue

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Sephiroth_Dude - 22-03-2022

hhahaha jesus, my description, I completely forgot I sent that in !

(22-03-2022, 08:00 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: DejaBoo painted Seph (seems fitting) in a catsuitĀ  with EN as Souske in the FoG panto,Ā Ā ā€œSinkhole of Osaka - Stay PAWsitive!ā€

[Image: LWLdd01.png]

Brilliant! Big GrinĀ Big Grin

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - E.N. - 22-03-2022

That's stunning @DejaBoo!
Looks nothing like me, but it's very complimentary Big Grin

As for mine, ummm...

[Image: IMG_0074.jpg?fit=2048%2C1200&ssl=1]

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - davetherave - 22-03-2022

These are all so good. It's a great variation on the old Chinese whispers version of MSPaint

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Edser - 22-03-2022

[Image: funny-waynes-world.gif]

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - aaronjennings - 22-03-2022

Brilliant pictures yet again, well done everyone

Especially Deja for interpreting that description Big Grin

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - HildaSilvioOgden - 23-03-2022

Brilliant work, Team 3.Ā 
Love the pictures @DejaBoo and @E.N.

(IĀ thought the one with just the eyes was for real, and was well impressed šŸ˜‚)

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - DejaBoo - 23-03-2022

Thanks all!

Time for another reveal Big Grin

WichEdAaroNots is our next team to reveal!Ā  Big Grin

In the first half, aaronjennings paints Wichita LinemanĀ  andĀ  fellow paintermate nothing in this superhero themed cosplay.

Team 4ā€™sĀ  production team consisted ofā€¦Ā 
[Image: Z39zoG7.png]

Describer, Edser provides us with this amusing selection of components for play: Smile
  • Spiderman, Rabbit, Microphone, Fez hat, Head, Large, Blue, Skiing, The Alps, Drinking Cocktails

Wichita Lineman reconfigures Eds words, in search of a drinking cap Big Grin and/or karaoke headgearā€¦
  • The Alps, Large Blue Rabbit Skiing, Spiderman Fez-hat Drinking Cocktails, Microphone head

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - aaronjennings - 23-03-2022

Took me quite a while to wrap my head around that description

...and yetĀ you did such an impresive job painterpreting it!

Paintmaster, aaronjennings packs alot of quizzical punch into this well-thought out painterpretation of "Quiz Masters and their Ski Chalet Hideaways"Ā SmileĀ 

[Image: Xa97nXF.png]

Aaron describes his masterpiece best...Ā Ā ā€œThere is a lot of insanity to unpack in that picture, so aside from the usual Paint Game craziness, here are some of the less-obvious details: Nothing is obviously a massive Doctor Who fan, so I depicted her as the current Doctor, played by Jodie Whittaker. The line ā€œfezzes are coolā€ is a quote from Doctor Who (in fact, it wouldnā€™t surprise me if Nothing was the one who introduced the fez into the description), so it felt natural to pair her up with the fez-wearing Spider-Man. The picture on the laptop is a book cover that Nothing made for her art course, which she shared in the Off-Topic chat a few months ago.

Wichita Lineman was supposed to be represented by Magnus Magnusson, the original host of Mastermind. The finished product does look more like John Humphrys, but the idea still works. He is surrounded by boxes and boxes of research, and questions, and quiz ideasā€¦ basically, Wichita is the Quiz Master Extraordinaire. Not just for taking part in games, but also for putting massive amounts of effort into creating them

And in case youā€™re thinking I forgot to include the Alps from the descriptionā€¦ In the top-right corner, the mountain in the background is not just a random squiggle. It is an exact outline of Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in the Alpsā€

Brilliant effort aaron, thank you for the great thought you put into this impressive cospaint! Smile

Just WoW aaron!

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - ari101 - 23-03-2022

The detail/ideas are amazing šŸ˜

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Sephiroth_Dude - 23-03-2022

Bravo Aaron, thats brilliant!Ā 

[Image: 3iSE.gif]

The second half of WichEdAaroNots team play includes...Ā Nothing painting their writer,Ā  Lineman andĀ  fellow paintermate aaron, using Edsers script....

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - nothing - 23-03-2022

Genuinely just made me cry!

Describer, Wichita LinemanĀ  goes film themed with his magicalĀ  production of ā€œIndiana Llama of Oz goes Walkaboutā€... Big Grin
  • Indiana Jones, Llama, Chess board, Slippers, Foot, Medium, Pink, Walking, Oz (as in Wizard of..., not Australia), Magical

Edser re-works the script, with Mistur Jones ā€˜wearingā€™ comfy footwear in the sceneā€¦ and empowering wichiā€™s strolling llama with powersā€¦ Big Grin
  • Indiana Jones wearing medium slippers feet, walking magical Llama, pink chess board, Oz (as in Wizard of..., not Australia)

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - aaronjennings - 23-03-2022

(23-03-2022, 08:03 PM)nothing Wrote: Genuinely just made me cry!
Ā 
I didn't think it was that bad Big Grin

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - ari101 - 23-03-2022

(23-03-2022, 08:05 PM)aaronjennings Wrote:
Ā 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - nothing - 23-03-2022

(23-03-2022, 08:05 PM)aaronjennings Wrote:
Ā 

I fucking love it! Beyond thoughtful. I've yet to come across a fellow Whovian who wasn't awesome... Well, except that one guy

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Mam of 4 - 23-03-2022

@aaronjennings , the amount of personalised detail in that is unbelievable .
Amazing .

Our classically trained painter,Ā nothing portraysĀ an Oz-tiquity inspiredĀ  ā€œLlama hearsĀ  a Whoā€ ā€¦.fulfilling aaronsĀ  premonition of nothings trek to who-ville WinkĀ 
ā€œWichi,Ā  weā€™re not in Kansas anymoreā€

[Image: hZlAKja.jpeg]

Nothing narrates the action:Ā Ā "Aaron is the magic llama, witchy is an annoyed Indiana Jones in pink fluffy slippers, trying to getĀ  the stubborn llama to go along the yellow brick road to show off his chess prowess, but the llama feels he's more than just the game, he's a whovian and he wants to go home to watch the latest Doctor Who episode!ā€

...andĀ  Wichi without his ruby slippers, cannaeĀ  give Llama a swift kick in de oz to get his chess in gear.Ā  Wink

Awesome paint, nothing! The expression alone, lol!Ā Dunno how you did that background, but the magicĀ sparkles coming off the llama is inspired. Smile