A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: MS Paint (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! (/showthread.php?tid=220)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - BuileBeag - 24-12-2021

(24-12-2021, 07:29 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(24-12-2021, 07:25 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: I'm late to the party but happy to be here. Drinking wine.
Have to admit I wouldn't have said dogs for them leg end. Maybe buck toothed wallaby's!?
I said to ari that they looked like kangaroos! No matter what I did I couldn't unkangaroo them. Tongue
Surely the first time someone's referred to unkangarooing something! Big Grin

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - ari101 - 24-12-2021

aaronjennings's art:
[Image: HBWFOyH.png]
(Santa, Christmas tree, on desert island. sharks, swimming wolves circle.)

Look at those cute little wolves swimming in a circle... aaron did reconsider what they might have been circling afterwards, but they look like cute pups playing a game so I'm glad he left them Big Grin
Santa snoozy shade-bathing shows no fear anyway! Wink

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - BuileBeag - 24-12-2021

Oh I love that Aaron!!!

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - Leg End Reject - 24-12-2021

Oh dear, we driven Santa to the drink, I hope he slept it off in time!

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - ari101 - 24-12-2021

ButtyBrennan's description:
Island, Christmas Tree, Santa Sunbathes, Three Foxes Swimming With Sharks.

And the wolves become foxes! And our snow loving Santa is seen as soaking up the Sun... Big Grin

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - Leg End Reject - 24-12-2021

The shadow of the Christmas tree is amazing!

ShaneU's art:
[Image: xmas-isle.png]
(Island, Christmas Tree, Santa Sunbathes, Three Foxes Swimming With Sharks.)

I feel like we've catered for the whole world, day, night, north, south, everyone is getting their own piece of Santa's isle! And some very cute foxes to boot!
(Glad you acquiesced to the request for a sub! Thanks Smile)

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - Butty Brennan - 24-12-2021

Aargh! They were wolves.
I remember saying to myself Aaron has captured these foxes perfectly Rolleyes

Mamof4's description:
Christmasisland, Sunbathing Santa, Snowman, Christmas Tree, Stars, sea- 3×sharks, foxes

Mam struggled to decide on her 10 (cough) words, I'm not sure she needed this level of detail but I was festively generous...! pac

Deja Boo's art:
[Image: 6IlzZon.png]
(Christmasisland, Sunbathing Santa, Snowman, Christmas Tree, Stars, sea- 3×sharks, foxes)

Santa has upgraded his desert island and looks to be in need of some sunscreen! Big Grin Poor snowman joins us just in time to melt away!
Look at those Christmas crabs and is that a starfish on the tree??? (everytime I look at this I see something more!)
The foxes are on land, save the foxes! Big Grin and Santa might even be safe from sharks yet...

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - Butty Brennan - 24-12-2021

(24-12-2021, 07:39 PM)ari101 Wrote: ShaneU's art:

I feel like we've catered for the whole world, day, night, north, south, everyone is getting their own piece of Santa's isle! And some very cute foxes to boot!
I love how Santy only got undressed on the sunny side of the island Big Grin

Deja your pic was absolutely amazing and like Ari I couldn't stop seeing more little details. Im sorry I could capture it all. I love the lights, the way they seem to really glow!!

BuileBeag's description:
Christmas Island. Sharks. Foxes. Snowman melts. Sexy Santa. Christmas tree.

Buile likes the cut of this Santa Baby! He'll be hurrying down someone's chimney tonight Wink
(Thanks for stepping back in after stepping out it was much appreciated.)

And finally... Sephiroth_dude's art:
[Image: IMG20211223214757.jpg]
(Christmas Island. Sharks. Foxes. Snowman melts. Sexy Santa. Christmas tree.)

Seph felt left out in a catless world... little did he know about the dogs and wolves (and the crabs and possible starfish and other crustaceans that didn't make it pac).
I'm a bit scared by sexy Santa though... a survivor in troubled times, but keep him away from the children please! Wink Tongue

Tell me you don't all think he's looking very seductive there!?!

Where we started:
[Image: Xmas-MSPaint.png]

Where we ended up:
[Image: IMG20211223214757.jpg]

Well Santa is still there and we do have a collection of animals... Big Grin

Hahaha Seph your sexy Santa!!! Big Grin Big Grin Christ on a bike. The fox is very cute though

I had great fun opening my Inbox to see/read the art and descriptions!
Thanks so much to everyone and a very Happy Christmas!!!

Hope Sexy Santa brings you something nice! Wink

[Image: 381907-Happy-Doggies-Merry-Christmas-Gif.gif]

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - ShaneU - 24-12-2021

Forgot
(24-12-2021, 07:39 PM)ari101 Wrote: ShaneU's art:

Forgot to decorate my tree  Rolleyes

I love the sexy Sephers Santa! Tongue

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - Mam of 4 - 24-12-2021

Aw thank you Ari , that was brilliant !
Amazing pics and commentary all the way though!

That was brilliant, thanks @ari101!

Some of you should be professional artists!

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - nothing - 24-12-2021

Thanks @ari101, brill reveal!

And thanks decribers and painters, you all did a great job! Great entertainment!

Thank you Ari for that great Christmas present Smile 

One thing still confusing me: A Jewish Christmas Tree
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - nothing - 24-12-2021

(24-12-2021, 07:59 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote: Thank you Ari for that great Christmas present Smile 

One thing still confusing me: A Jewish Christmas Tree
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]

The tree had a star of David at the top

Thanks Ari, that was a great bit of Christmas Eve entertainment. Lets make it a Christmas tradition like Nittys advent!

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - Toto Wolfcastle - 24-12-2021

Ah ha ha ha the sharks. ? Great job everyone.

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - aaronjennings - 24-12-2021

Great stuff everyone, sorry I was only around to catch the very start of it. Thanks for the game, Ari Smile

(24-12-2021, 07:40 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote: Aargh! They were wolves.
I remember saying to myself Aaron has captured these foxes perfectly Rolleyes

I struggled for a while with how to make them look like wolves. I ended up basing them off the Wolverhampton Wanderers crest, so it's ironic you turned them from Wolves to Foxes Big Grin

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - aaronjennings - 24-12-2021

Also Shane's foxes are cutest things I've seen in my life  Heart

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - Sephiroth_Dude - 24-12-2021

(24-12-2021, 07:51 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Tell me you don't all think he's looking very seductive there!?!

(24-12-2021, 07:55 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I love the sexy Sephers Santa! Tongue

*Flexes biceps and kisses them*

Well done everyone, fantastic art and descriptions, thanks Ari for running a fantastic game!

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - Wichita Lineman - 24-12-2021

Thanks @ari101 - very enjoyable.

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - Edser - 24-12-2021

Sorry I missed this, but WOW! What a game - some amazing art there. 

Thanks for a super game ari, and special shout out to nothing for a super pic.

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - Butty Brennan - 25-12-2021

(24-12-2021, 08:14 PM)aaronjennings Wrote: Great stuff everyone, sorry I was only around to catch the very start of it. Thanks for the game, Ari Smile

(24-12-2021, 07:40 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote: Aargh! They were wolves.
I remember saying to myself Aaron has captured these foxes perfectly Rolleyes

I struggled for a while with how to make them look like wolves. I ended up basing them off the Wolverhampton Wanderers crest, so it's ironic you turned them from Wolves to Foxes Big Grin
I was half asleep when I did the description and I mistook their wakes in the water for foxy brush tails.  Blush

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - HildaSilvioOgden - 27-12-2021

Absolutely brilliant! Only getting to read the thread properly now.

Seriously great pictures and witty descriptions. Well done everyone. 
Darn it I said desert island, and now as I look back it was a beach, but anyway   Cool

Thanks a million @ari101, excellent reveal.

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - ari101 - 27-12-2021

I see Wichita's pic doesn't seem to be loading anymore, those links must be time sensitive. I've saved a copy and will swap out the link later... It might remove all the thanks when I edit the post though...!

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - Wichita Lineman - 27-12-2021

[Image: 41ZnMmX.png]

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - ari101 - 27-12-2021

(27-12-2021, 04:26 PM)Wichita Lineman Wrote: [Image: 41ZnMmX.png]

Thanks, I popped it into the original post too so it's in the right order Big Grin

RE: Xmas Paint REVEAL - Joy to the World, the Art is (almost) Done! - DejaBoo - 28-12-2021

Ohmagosh, that was brilliant, sorry I missed the reveal.
The original picture was too fun! and all the pics and descriptions were great!
Fun reveal Ari, well done hosting !