A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
The FOG Factor - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Game Sign Ups (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Game Sign Ups (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The FOG Factor (/showthread.php?tid=216)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The FOG Factor - ari101 - 04-06-2022

I was listening to the radio today getting buyers remorse 🤣 but I'm not changing now!

RE: The FOG Factor - Kol - 18-01-2023

The FOG Factor series 3 starting soon

Taking applications now

This series sees the live covers ditched for regular music videos

Post here please if you're interested in playing as a judge or contestant

RE: The FOG Factor - Spears - 18-01-2023

IN!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩 (& so so excited)

Contestant please 😊

@Kol you may even get away with a round of covers, rather than normal songs? 

After the last couple of rounds, there isn't enough live covers to choose from, but I'm sure there is plenty of straight covers that can be submitted??

(18-01-2023, 02:48 PM)Spears Wrote: @Kol you may even get away with a round of covers, rather than normal songs? 

After the last couple of rounds, there isn't enough live covers to choose from, but I'm sure there is plenty of straight covers that can be submitted??

Yeah there will likely be a covers and a live round

The freestyle round will return also

RE: The FOG Factor - Necro - 18-01-2023

Would love to see the two winner @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick and @ShaneU clash in a battle of the champs...

I'll sign on as a judge Kol once we work out my fee... Tongue

RE: The FOG Factor - RSOAPS - 18-01-2023

(18-01-2023, 02:53 PM)Necro Wrote: Would love to see the two winner @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick and @ShaneU clash in a battle of the champs...

I'll take that bait and audition as a contestant this year so  Tongue

RE: The FOG Factor - nothing - 18-01-2023

I'd love to judge again please

RE: The FOG Factor - aaronjennings - 18-01-2023

I'll play again as a contestant

(18-01-2023, 02:52 PM)Kol Wrote: Yeah there will likely be a covers and a live round

Ah so it'll be a mixie mashie 👍

I thought the covers side of it was being completely scrapped.

(18-01-2023, 06:21 PM)Spears Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 02:52 PM)Kol Wrote: Yeah there will likely be a covers and a live round

Ah so it'll be a mixie mashie 👍

I thought the covers side of it was being completely scrapped.
Oh it will be scrapped. I mean there will be one covers round, like regular cover songs, not live.
Then there might be a round with all live songs, doesn't have to be covers.

then there will be other round like 80s, 90s etc... of all regular studio songs

Thats the plan anyway, I have nothing sorted yet, open to ideas if anyone has any.

RE: The FOG Factor - Jluv - 18-01-2023

In please as a contestant!

RE: The FOG Factor - ShaneU - 19-01-2023

(18-01-2023, 02:53 PM)Necro Wrote: Would love to see the two winner @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick and @ShaneU clash in a battle of the champs...

Hahaha well I'm happy to be the third judge Kol if no-one else wants it. If someone else wants to be a judge I'll be a contestant

RE: The FOG Factor - RSOAPS - 19-01-2023

(19-01-2023, 12:42 AM)ShaneU Wrote:

Hahaha well I'm happy to be the third judge Kol if no-one else wants it. If someone else wants to be a judge I'll be a contestant

So you want to be a judge because you're afraid to face me on the big stage?

[Image: tommy-wiseau-chicken.gif]

RE: The FOG Factor - ShaneU - 19-01-2023

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478k3jpq94t5dm4h58s0...y.gif&ct=g]

You only won the last one because I wasn't a contestant  Tongue

RE: The FOG Factor - jp liz v1 - 19-01-2023

(19-01-2023, 12:42 AM)ShaneU Wrote:

@Kol I will play again, I can judge so @ShaneU can take on @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick but if someone else joins to judge I will play as a contestant then, either I can do 

@Necro @Necrina are ye going to battle I mean play 

@Butty Brennan  @Leg End Reject  @Hello 2D Person Below  @Neowise   @Declan A Walsh  @Diamonds of Frost   @Mam of 4    @HildaSilvioOgden   @Irish Aris  ye in?

RE: The FOG Factor - Neowise - 19-01-2023

(19-01-2023, 01:32 AM)jp liz v1 Wrote:
(19-01-2023, 12:42 AM)ShaneU Wrote: Hahaha well I'm happy to be the third judge Kol if no-one else wants it. If someone else wants to be a judge I'll be a contestant

@Kol I will play again, I can judge so @ShaneU can take on @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick but if someone else joins to judge I will play as a contestant then, either I can do 

@Butty Brennan  @Leg End Reject  @Hello 2D Person Below  @Neowise   @Declan A Walsh  @Diamonds of Frost   @Mam of 4    @HildaSilvioOgden   @Irish Aris  ye in?

what do i have to do? what are you signing me up to liz?

RE: The FOG Factor - RSOAPS - 19-01-2023

(19-01-2023, 01:31 AM)ShaneU Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478k3jpq94t5dm4h58s0...y.gif&ct=g]

You only won the last one because I wasn't a contestant  Tongue

I have it on good authority that you only won the first one because I wasn't a contestant  Tongue

[Image: finger-guns-michael-scott.gif]

RE: The FOG Factor - Kol - 19-01-2023

Thanks for all the interest so far

Contestants:

Spears
Rsoapy
aaron
Jluv
Shane

Judges:

Necro
nothing
Liz (willing to move to contestant if someone else wants to judge)

I think 3 judges is enough though we will fit you in if you really want to. Ideally an odd number works best

RE: The FOG Factor - Irish Aris - 19-01-2023

My schedule is all over the place, but if this doesn't require too much time I will participate 🙂

RE: The FOG Factor - Kol - 19-01-2023

(19-01-2023, 07:48 PM)Irish Aris Wrote: My schedule is all over the place, but if this doesn't require too much time I will participate 🙂
Just a matter of picking a list of songs, I will give you the categories. I will allow plenty of time for this part.

You dont neccessarily have to be around for the game after that. If you reach the final I will ask you for another few songs.

If you're a judge you would need to be available for a little bit every evening, we will be quite lenient if you cant get online at time, I know everyone has a RL Smile

RE: The FOG Factor - Butty Brennan - 19-01-2023

I will have a go. I don't have to worry about reaching the finals as I always tank in these things.  Shy

RE: The FOG Factor - Irish Aris - 19-01-2023

(19-01-2023, 08:39 PM)Kol Wrote:
(19-01-2023, 07:48 PM)Irish Aris Wrote: My schedule is all over the place, but if this doesn't require too much time I will participate 🙂
Just a matter of picking a list of songs, I will give you the categories. I will allow plenty of time for this part.

You dont neccessarily have to be around for the game after that. If you reach the final I will ask you for another few songs.

If you're a judge you would need to be available for a little bit every evening, we will be quite lenient if you cant get online at time, I know everyone has a RL Smile

Thank you Kol.
I see you already have 3 judges so I can play as a contestant 🙂

RE: The FOG Factor - jp liz v1 - 20-01-2023

(19-01-2023, 03:12 AM)Neowise Wrote:
(19-01-2023, 01:32 AM)jp liz v1 Wrote: @Kol I will play again, I can judge so @ShaneU can take on @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick but if someone else joins to judge I will play as a contestant then, either I can do 

what do i have to do? what are you signing me up to liz?

Pick songs or judge songs @Neowise   @Kol will or has explained more

RE: The FOG Factor - DejaBoo - 20-01-2023

(19-01-2023, 01:32 AM)jp liz v1 Wrote:
(19-01-2023, 12:42 AM)ShaneU Wrote: Hahaha well I'm happy to be the third judge Kol if no-one else wants it. If someone else wants to be a judge I'll be a contestant

I would include @Tauriel in this list, they are a musical genius.

RE: The FOG Factor - Kol - 20-01-2023

Contestants:

Spears
Rsoapy
aaron
Jluv
Shane
Butty
Aris

Judges:

Necro
nothing

RE: The FOG Factor - Necro - 20-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 07:45 AM)DejaBoo Wrote:
(19-01-2023, 01:32 AM)jp liz v1 Wrote: @Kol I will play again, I can judge so @ShaneU can take on @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick but if someone else joins to judge I will play as a contestant then, either I can do 

I would include @Tauriel in this list, they are a musical genius.

Didn't you come third in the last season? Get back in there yourself Boo!

[Image: delia-smith-lets-be-havin-you.gif]

RE: The FOG Factor - DejaBoo - 20-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 08:18 AM)Necro Wrote:
(20-01-2023, 07:45 AM)DejaBoo Wrote: I would include @Tauriel in this list, they are a musical genius.

Didn't you come third in the last season? Get back in there yourself Boo!

[Image: delia-smith-lets-be-havin-you.gif]
I did wut? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
...dats  unpossible!

I can try, if  my temperamental chromey  allows it

RE: The FOG Factor - Spears - 20-01-2023

@ari101 needs to play too 😊

& where is @Wichita Lineman these days?? ☹

RE: The FOG Factor - DejaBoo - 21-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 09:18 PM)Spears Wrote: @ari101 needs to play too 😊

& where is @Wichita Lineman these days?? ☹

[Image: icegif-3782.gif]

I miss wichi.

RE: The FOG Factor - ari101 - 21-01-2023

I'll try get involved but I'm so swamped with work I'm not sure I have time to put together decent entries 😅

RE: The FOG Factor - jp liz v1 - 21-01-2023

Come Back @Wichita Lineman

RE: The FOG Factor - Wichita Lineman - 21-01-2023

I'm back. Thanks to DejaBoo gently reminding me that I used to have great fun in here before I went on holidays last year and then disappeared off the face of the earth! I do apologise coz I know I left at least one big project hanging which I may or may not ever get time to get around to again. We'll see. Anyhoo I'll start easing my way back in with this musical interlude!

(21-01-2023, 04:27 AM)Wichita Lineman Wrote: I'm back. Thanks to DejaBoo gently reminding me that I used to have great fun in here before I went on holidays last year and then disappeared off the face of the earth! I do apologise coz I know I left at least one big project hanging which I may or may not ever get time to get around to again. We'll see. Anyhoo I'll start easing my way back in with this musical interlude!
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: The FOG Factor - Tauriel - 21-01-2023

Sure sign me up.

Thanks @DejaBoo for alerting me to this game!

(21-01-2023, 11:15 AM)Tauriel Wrote: Sure sign me up.

Thanks @DejaBoo for alerting me to this game!
Cool  Look forward to your hearing your entries during the game, Tauriel.

Someone warn Shane, his winning streak is over!    Big Grin

RE: The FOG Factor - Hello 2D Person Below - 21-01-2023

Sorry peeps, just saw the notifications there. Not sure how this thing works and I'm quite busy workwise so I'll be in the audience for this one.

If ye're short of numbers or whatever give me a shout.

RE: The FOG Factor - Kol - 22-01-2023

Contestants:

Spears
Rsoapy
aaron
Jluv
Shane
Butty
Aris
Tauriel
Ari
Wichi
Deja

Judges:

Necro
nothing

So that bring us up to 11, we have game

I will send out the PMs to the contestants tomorrow with the category list, one song from each category required. At this moment there are 12 categories. I may have to add more if we get more players This series, you can nominate regular songs as long as they fit the categories.

Still taking applications, even for judges, could be fun having 4 judges with the possibility of going to deadlock every week Smile

Can I interest any of our previous players to join in?

@E.N.  @Leg End Reject  @lorcand1990  @Sephiroth_Dude  @Declan A Walsh  @Neowise  @Mam of 4 

@Hello 2D Person Below  with regards to how much work is involved in playing, probably playing as a contestant would take up less time. You would only need to send me a list of songs to fit the categories (I know this take effort) but the game can progress then without your involvement, of course if you have time to vote that would be great but there is no pressure to do it. If you reach the final I will ask you for a few more songs, probably 3. That's pretty much all that's needed as a player. I will allow plenty of time to get your songs in, at least 2 weeks but really we will wait for everyone so again no big pressure here. 

I do have one question for all the players here, the previous series I randed the categories (my preferred method), would you rather I set them from the start so you can strategize your route through the game more?

Edit: forgot to add, if you are not playing you are still very welcome to vote everyday, everyone has a chance to get involved when they have time

RE: The FOG Factor - E.N. - 22-01-2023

(22-01-2023, 08:51 AM)Kol Wrote: Can I interest any of our previous players to join in?
Cheers Kol, I was going look out for it when it starts and see if I'll have time to get an entry together.

...but, then again, you know how I feel about music and democracy Tongue

RE: The FOG Factor - Kol - 22-01-2023

(22-01-2023, 09:36 AM)E.N. Wrote:
(22-01-2023, 08:51 AM)Kol Wrote: Can I interest any of our previous players to join in?
Cheers Kol, I was going look out for it when it starts and see if I'll have time to get an entry together.

...but, then again, you know how I feel about music and democracy Tongue

How about a judges panel, you can take out your anger on Democracy, I can stick another chair in between nothing, necro, and Liz!

[Image: amateur-singing-competition-talented-sin...730744.jpg]