A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Site Housekeeping - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Feedback (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Site Feedback (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Site Housekeeping (/showthread.php?tid=2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Site Housekeeping - Neowise - 26-01-2022

Dunno if you are using windows 11 on laptop, but if you are, press the windows key and the full stop key. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿฆฝ๐Ÿคธ

RE: Site Housekeeping - Necro - 26-01-2022

(25-01-2022, 11:07 PM)Spears Wrote:
(22-01-2022, 11:33 AM)ari101 Wrote: Unless I'm just seeing my own we also have a wider array of emojis now? This is so cool! Thanks ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‚
Eh I don't have any shiney new emoji's!?

Cry

It's just the ones from your phone that show up now when posted as they didn't previously.

๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅต

RE: Site Housekeeping - Spears - 26-01-2022

(26-01-2022, 04:42 AM)Neowise Wrote: Dunno if you are using windows 11 on laptop, but if you are, press the windows key and the full stop key. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿฆฝ๐Ÿคธ
Viola!

That works for me, thanks a lotย ย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks guys, but I don't use mobile because I don't trust myself not to post something personalย  Confused

RE: Site Housekeeping - ari101 - 26-01-2022

(26-01-2022, 10:50 PM)Spears Wrote:
(26-01-2022, 04:42 AM)Neowise Wrote: Dunno if you are using windows 11 on laptop, but if you are, press the windows key and the full stop key. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿฆฝ๐Ÿคธ
Viola!

That works for me, thanks a lotย ย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks guys, but I don't use mobile because I don't trust myself not to post something personalย  Confused

Works on Windows 10 too ๐Ÿฅณ

RE: Site Housekeeping - jp liz v1 - 11-02-2022

How to add a tweet quote?

RE: Site Housekeeping - Neowise - 12-02-2022

[ twitter ] url [/ twitter ]

Code:
[twitter]https://twitter.com/gardainfo/status/1492242057787756545?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet[/twitter]

RE: Site Housekeeping - nothing - 13-03-2022

Am I going mad or has something changed? Not complaining, seems to be fitting my phone screen better (though it might just be wee hours brain)

RE: Site Housekeeping - Neowise - 14-03-2022

Don't think anything changed, could have been an update to your phone.

RE: Site Housekeeping - Trigger - 14-03-2022

There was an update for android on the weekend so it could have been that as Neo says above

RE: Site Housekeeping - nothing - 14-03-2022

I'd say you're right there, could also have been my 4am brain playing tricks like a jerk

RE: Site Housekeeping - DejaBoo - 21-03-2022

Might someone have a look at the quote and reply function?
I may be at fault, but when I tried replying to Hildas post in the mspaint reveal and clicking on it once, it quoted Hilda 9 times in the preview, which I couldn't seem to erase (so I didn't post the reply).

RE: Site Housekeeping - Neowise - 21-03-2022

(21-03-2022, 12:27 AM)DejaBoo Wrote: Might someone have a look at the quote and reply function?
I may be at fault, but when I tried replying to Hildas postย  in the mspaint reveal and clicking on it once,ย  it quoted Hilda 9 times in the preview, which I couldn't seem to erase (so I didn't post the reply).

Just tried to replicate by using both reply and quote of post #112 in "MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz" and had no abnormal previews.

RE: Site Housekeeping - DejaBoo - 21-03-2022

Thank you for checking, sir.

It was the first time it happened to me.

RE: Site Housekeeping - jp liz v1 - 28-05-2022

How do I add an attachment, of photo taken?

RE: Site Housekeeping - Neowise - 29-05-2022

look at picture and copy it.

on thread, click go to full reply.

insure that the below button is unselected.

[Image: V7cGtyH.png]

paste.

photo will upload and attach to page.

post away.

RE: Site Housekeeping - Neowise - 29-05-2022

caveat..
diamonds has an oppo phone and weirldy i don't know how to copy image with her phone.

Maybe somebody else with an oppo phone can describe how to copy photo with an oppo android phone.

RE: Site Housekeeping - Kol - 29-05-2022

Should be the same as every android phone is it not, press and hold the image until the options appear? Chinesse phones can be weird though I stay away from them.

In any case, you could use the add attachment feature here rather than copying first?

RE: Site Housekeeping - jp liz v1 - 17-12-2022

How do I group multiple delete folders?

RE: Site Housekeeping - nothing - 23-05-2023

Hel-up hel-up! @Leg End Reject has lost her password and needs hel-up!

RE: Site Housekeeping - Leg End Reject - 24-05-2023

(23-05-2023, 10:54 PM)nothing Wrote: Hel-up hel-up! @Leg End Reject has lost her password and needs hel-up!
Thanks nothing, Trigger came to my rescue. ๐Ÿ˜