A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Who Wants To Be A FoG Millionaire? - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Who Wants To Be A FoG Millionaire? (/showthread.php?tid=183)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Who Wants To Be A FoG Millionaire? - E.N. - 04-02-2022

(04-02-2022, 09:06 PM)Kol Wrote: Our friendliest player was @E.N.  four players called him, even while on holidays he did his best to help everyone. Smile
It's nice to be wanted Big Grin
I think I was right on the first three. Couldn't help Wichi today though, didn't have a clue!

RE: Who Wants To Be A FoG Millionaire? - Irish Aris - 04-02-2022

Congratulations Wichita, a fantastic performance.

I missed the action today, work was surprisingly busy for a Friday!! But I wouldn't have answered as an audience anyway because I don't even know what are the 4 offices.

Kol, thank you again for a great tournament. I think we can name you the Quiz wizard!!!

RE: Who Wants To Be A FoG Millionaire? - cee_jay - 04-02-2022

@Wichita Lineman congratulations! Well played.

@Kol thanks for a great game.

@E.N. I think in my last PM to Kol I said I should have saved my phone a Friend to you until today!

RE: Who Wants To Be A FoG Millionaire? - Kol - 05-02-2022

Out of the 7 audience members who answered Q15, only @Neowise answered correctly. Well done.

A. David Lloyd George...43%
B. Harold Wilson..............0%
C. James Callaghan......14%
D. John Major.................43%

RE: Who Wants To Be A FoG Millionaire? - ari101 - 05-02-2022

Congrats Wichita! A great game all round. I missed my last chance to influence from the back benches unfortunately but that probably was a good thing đŸ¤£

RE: Who Wants To Be A FoG Millionaire? - Trigger - 05-02-2022

Great stuff @Wichita Lineman well done.. clever banking @cee_jay unlucky in the end..

Thanks @Kol for another brilliant season, really enjoyed it

Typical the one I couldn't recall at all in the last question was the correct answer đŸ™„

RE: Who Wants To Be A FoG Millionaire? - E.N. - 05-02-2022

Can't wait for the two million euro question today Tongue

RE: Who Wants To Be A FoG Millionaire? - ari101 - 05-02-2022

(05-02-2022, 12:06 PM)E.N. Wrote: Can't wait for the two million euro question today Tongue

I replied to the 130million euro question last night but some fecker in the UK stole it out from under me Wink Someone in Sligo won 500k on the plus though Smile

RE: Who Wants To Be A FoG Millionaire? - Necro - 05-02-2022

(05-02-2022, 12:13 PM)ari101 Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 12:06 PM)E.N. Wrote: Can't wait for the two million euro question today Tongue

I replied to the 130million euro question last night but some fecker in the UK stole it out from under me Wink Someone in Sligo won 500k on the plus though Smile

[Image: 200.gif]

I feckin wish!!!

RE: Who Wants To Be A FoG Millionaire? - Wichita Lineman - 05-02-2022

So it's @Neowise that I have to thank for supplying the right answer and leading me to think well that one person might just know the answer!