A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=171)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - nothing - 08-10-2021

Great game, thanks @Trigger and @Necro for running it!

Have had a read through the backrooms, wolves looked like ye had great craic Smile

Think this was the least stressed out I've been in a game! Smile

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Leg End Reject - 08-10-2021

I take it MVP is most valuable player? From a village perspective that was Neo.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - lorcand1990 - 08-10-2021

Yeah I think it's what neo said @Leg End Reject and @LadySkunk , even when you think you're playing village you have extra knowledge so it's hard to have nrv perspective. My shoot liz before lynch comment was 100% village because it showed I was unclear on the mechanic. I was basing it off the last game where alpha could jump into anyone, including wolves, and in this case the player to be lynched, so its village motivated . Neo you actually said it to me and leg end in that game when we were wolves together and I remembered it (see leggy I do have good memory lol)

All I know is if I'm ever the seer again and liz is playing they are getting peaked first night cause I have no idea how to read them otherwise

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - nothing - 08-10-2021

@Neowise and @Leg End Reject were the MVPs for me. Leggy you fought valiantly to the bitter end, and Neo made the right call in very tough circumstances

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - jp liz v1 - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 10:00 PM)LadySkunk Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 09:52 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: @jp liz v1 and @LadySkunk we could have munched Barney. Duff missed the protect that night! Big Grin

im glad it played out how it did, I thoroughly enjoyed trying to predict all the protects it felt like we were master detectives Big Grin

We lost, but lost in style  Wink

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - LadySkunk - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 10:41 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Yeah I think it's what neo said @Leg End Reject and @LadySkunk , even when you think you're playing village you have extra knowledge so it's hard to have nrv perspective.  My shoot liz before lynch comment was 100% village because it showed I was unclear on the mechanic.  I was basing it off the last game where alpha could jump into anyone, including wolves, and in this case the player to be lynched, so its village motivated . Neo you actually said it to me and leg end in that game when we were wolves together and I remembered it (see leggy I do have good memory lol)

All I know is if I'm ever the seer again and liz is playing they are getting peaked first night cause I have no idea how to read them otherwise

ohhhhh you wanted her to jump into whoever was being lynched so she would die again is that what you meant? See if I was village I wouldn’t have understood what you were saying and killed you Tongue

(08-10-2021, 09:56 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 09:44 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: @Neowise what was the idea behind asking me to get you the link to the lynch vote? I wouldn't have toddled off and gotten it for you as a rv or nrv!

i was just playing. sure i had just said, 'if you win, the wolves win' in the post before that.

You FFA'd 2 wolves off the bat, day 1 @Baggly

(08-10-2021, 10:41 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Yeah I think it's what neo said @Leg End Reject and @LadySkunk , even when you think you're playing village you have extra knowledge so it's hard to have nrv perspective.  My shoot liz before lynch comment was 100% village because it showed I was unclear on the mechanic.  I was basing it off the last game where alpha could jump into anyone, including wolves, and in this case the player to be lynched, so its village motivated . Neo you actually said it to me and leg end in that game when we were wolves together and I remembered it (see leggy I do have good memory lol)

I was sure you were roled @lorcand1990, great game man , hell even I can't read me

(08-10-2021, 10:48 PM)LadySkunk Wrote:

ohhhhh you wanted her to jump into whoever was being lynched so she would die again is that what you meant? See if I was village I wouldn’t have understood what you were saying and killed you Tongue
To be honest my first thought was that guirienespana was a wolf so it ups the chances of jumping into a wolf in general, but then thinking about it guirenespana being the person they jumped into would have been as good because they would have died anyway

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - LadySkunk - 08-10-2021

Leg End I only realised today it wouldn’t have been game over if we had of had a blocked munch today, we were so caught up on who was getting the protect but we could have went for Neo, got blocked, tried to get lorcan lynched between duff and Neo and you try get the last vote if it was a tie. Then with duff and Neo left you’d have known who was protected and could munch the other one.

Ahhhhhh hindsight Big Grin

Though I suspect if Neo was voting you he’d make damn sure he’d get that last vote in pac

(08-10-2021, 10:52 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: I was sure you were roled @lorcand1990, great game man , hell even I can't read me
I had a fairly poor game up until guirienespana was lynched I thought,  but I was consistent in my thinking even if it was wrong.  After that I kinda made up for it when it came down to me and leg end, I think my reasoning was decent enough and thankfully neo is a damn clever player

I think I need to learn not to suspect players just because they have different styles of posting to me and read things differently

(08-10-2021, 10:45 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 10:00 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: im glad it played out how it did, I thoroughly enjoyed trying to predict all the protects it felt like we were master detectives Big Grin

We lost, but lost in style  Wink
And just look at your new magnificent boobs!

@lorcand1990, I hope you get to be a wolf with liz, the madness actually seems sane then! Big Grin

(08-10-2021, 10:53 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: Leg End I only realised today it wouldn’t have been game over if we had of had a blocked munch today, we were so caught up on who was getting the protect but we could have went for Neo, got blocked, tried to get lorcan lynched between duff and Neo and you try get the last vote if it was a tie. Then with duff and Neo left you’d have known who was protected and could munch the other one.

Ahhhhhh hindsight Big Grin

Though I suspect if Neo was voting you he’d make damn sure he’d  get that last vote in pac
I'll say it a third time for posterity, we're not the sharpest wolves in the pack!

(08-10-2021, 11:10 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 10:45 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: We lost, but lost in style  Wink
And just look at your new magnificent boobs!

@lorcand1990, I hope you get to be a wolf with liz, the madness actually seems sane then! Big Grin

I feel deflated now

(08-10-2021, 11:22 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 11:10 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: And just look at your new magnificent boobs!

I feel deflated now
You made better calls than I did!

(08-10-2021, 11:26 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 11:22 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: I feel deflated now
You made better calls than I did!

You were magnificent till the end Leg End

(08-10-2021, 11:52 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 11:26 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: You made better calls than I did!

You were magnificent till the end Leg End
Nah, I over-egged the pudding but we were doomed anyway. Damn those rvs!

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - guirienespana - 09-10-2021

Good game wolves and village, it ese very close in the end but great fun to watch

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - lorcand1990 - 09-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 11:59 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 11:52 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: You were magnificent till the end Leg End
Nah, I over-egged the pudding but we were doomed anyway. Damn those rvs!
For some reason I was sure the munch on nothing was going to be blocked. I had it in my head that the bg protected themselves the night before so would protect nothing after that to ensure the win.. thats why I asked was the game over on Thursday when the thread re opened

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Barney92 - 09-10-2021

@Leg End Reject still want to defend your post about Baggly?  Smile Very good effort though. 

Also which of my posts had you thinking I was an RV?

Well done in the end neo. Cracking game mods.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Leg End Reject - 09-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 08:28 PM)Barney92 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:05 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: any reasons for those? the info could be useful later on so would like to see reasoning

(04-10-2021, 08:20 PM)cee_jay Wrote: FFA

Barney
nothing
Lady Skunk

Lady Skunk because she disappeared once she started getting heat.
nothing because she is calling for FFAs but haven't seen hers yet (I could be wrong having a nightmare with thread this eve)
Barney just because I haven't seen much or reasoning for his FFA

I don't really have many posts I thought it would be clear enough from them why. Baggly I didn't like the push on skunk, duffman I didn't like that they'd hadn't accused anyone and JP Liz I didn't like the peek me I'm an NRV.

It was this was @Barney92, you said you didn't have many posts and that you thought it would be clear from them why. It was so obvious we assumed you'd be protected. After reading Duff's backroom I know he was too late to get the order in, so it could have been a different game!

Duff protected me one night. Big Grin You FFAd Baggly and Duff too, Baggly did look suspicious.

I 100% would have said Baggly was the wolfiest nrv I'd ever played with if I was village and my answers were genuine. Sure I knew he wasn't a wolf but I had enough to back up my post in response to Lorcan. Others in the game were satisfied with my reasons so I was happy enough to keep engaging with you.

(09-10-2021, 08:01 AM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 11:59 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Nah, I over-egged the pudding but we were doomed anyway. Damn those rvs!
For some reason I was sure the munch on nothing was going to be blocked. I had it in my head that the bg protected themselves the night before so would protect nothing after that to ensure the win.. thats why I asked was the game over on Thursday when the thread re opened
Duff over-egged the pudding there saying there would be another peek and implying nothing was protected. Akunk pointed out it was obvious the seer was protected when she revealed so couldn't be again.

After that we guessed he had protected Neo and opted to munch Duff instead.

(07-10-2021, 08:59 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: People were suspicious of her, liz was outed so why risk the vig aiming for Spunk or himself when the bullet could be wasted on liz?
Oh and by the way, it took everything I had not to say 'that's what she said' to this post when u said spunk instead of skunk.. I thought it was too late in the game to be making jokes, so....

THATS WHAT SHE SAID

(09-10-2021, 10:43 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:28 PM)Barney92 Wrote: I don't really have many posts I thought it would be clear enough from them why. Baggly I didn't like the push on skunk, duffman I didn't like that they'd hadn't accused anyone and JP Liz I didn't like the peek me I'm an NRV.

It was this was @Barney92, you said you didn't have many posts and that you thought it would be clear from them why. It was so obvious we assumed you'd be protected. After reading Duff's backroom I know he was too late to get the order in, so it could have been a different game!

Duff protected me one night. Big Grin You FFAd Baggly and Duff too, Baggly did look suspicious.

I 100% would have said Baggly was the wolfiest nrv I'd ever played with if I was village and my answers were genuine. Sure I knew he wasn't a wolf but I had enough to back up my post in response to Lorcan. Others in the game were satisfied with my reasons so I was happy enough to keep engaging with you.

Haha, I was saying I thought my reasons for the ffa would have been clear from my very few posts not that I had a reason for having so few posts. Oh well, I can see how you would have read it the way you did.

(09-10-2021, 11:01 AM)Barney92 Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 10:43 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote: It was this was @Barney92, you said you didn't have many posts and that you thought it would be clear from them why. It was so obvious we assumed you'd be protected. After reading Duff's backroom I know he was too late to get the order in, so it could have been a different game!

Haha, I was saying I thought my reasons for the ffa would have been clear from my very few posts not that I had a reason for having so few posts. Oh well, I can see how you would have read it the way you did.
I seem to interpret things differently to others, but it worked there!

Why didn't you take a shot earlier? You could have gone for Skunk or me.

(09-10-2021, 11:11 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 11:01 AM)Barney92 Wrote: Haha, I was saying I thought my reasons for the ffa would have been clear from my very few posts not that I had a reason for having so few posts. Oh well, I can see how you would have read it the way you did.
I seem to interpret things differently to others, but it worked there!

Why didn't you take a shot earlier? You could have gone for Skunk or me.

Worked out indeed. I generally don't like shooting unless someone is confirmed wolf or the village is in dire circumstances. I only had one bullet, unless I survived to Wednesday evening so I was saving it until the seer did the business.

Oh, one bullet is mean!

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Trigger - 09-10-2021

(09-10-2021, 11:23 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Oh, one bullet is mean!
Well he should have stayed alive so Tongue

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - LadySkunk - 09-10-2021

When did Duff protect you leg end? I haven’t had the chance to read the backrooms yet. It would have been amazing had the vig shot you and it failed pac

(07-10-2021, 05:49 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: Leg End Reject

Thursday!

That only protects against the munch so a vig shot would have worked if Barney was alive.

(09-10-2021, 11:47 AM)Trigger Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 11:23 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Oh, one bullet is mean!
Well he should have stayed alive so Tongue
Pesky wolves!

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Stu Redman - 09-10-2021

Well done to Trigger and Necro, great game to follow and I wish I could have played.

Leg End that was brilliant. I had Lorcan as the last wolf.

(09-10-2021, 02:39 PM)Stu Redman Wrote: Well done to Trigger and Necro, great game to follow and I wish I could have played.

I really wish you could have played too so! Tongue

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Stu Redman - 09-10-2021

(09-10-2021, 02:45 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 02:39 PM)Stu Redman Wrote: Well done to Trigger and Necro, great game to follow and I wish I could have played.

I really wish you could have played too so! Tongue

Well of course this was me just casually glancing in on the gamethread.

If I were playing and super serious I would no doubt have sussed you, played a perfect game and we'd be talking about Stu MVP now.

Trust me Big Grin

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Trigger - 09-10-2021

(09-10-2021, 03:20 PM)Stu Redman Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 02:45 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I really wish you could have played too so! Tongue

Well of course this was me just casually glancing in on the gamethread.

If I were playing and super serious I would no doubt have sussed you, played a perfect game and we'd be talking about Stu MVP now.

Trust me Big Grin
[Image: the-office-dying-of-laughter.gif]
Tongue

I'm very suspicious of stu redman based on this post...

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - jp liz v1 - 09-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 10:40 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I take it MVP is most valuable player? From a village perspective that was Neo.

@Neowise did great in the final days leading the village, another I was convinced early on was roled

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Baggly - 10-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 10:49 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 09:56 PM)Neowise Wrote: i was just playing. sure i had just said, 'if you win, the wolves win' in the post before that.

You FFA'd 2 wolves off the bat, day 1 @Baggly
Think I sussed 4 players and 3 of them were wolves. Doesn't count for much though if you immediately die afterwards tho Big Grin