A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=171)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - jp liz v1 - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 09:32 PM)nothing Wrote: Oi! That's my Jim!

[Image: 200.webp?cid=ecf05e47ag108rb4due79j3eys4....webp&ct=g]

Not

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - LadySkunk - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 09:04 PM)nothing Wrote: LadySkunk is Angela Martin - Wolf

[Image: giphy.gif]

(06-10-2021, 08:41 PM)nothing Wrote: Uh oh

[Image: 200.webp?cid=ecf05e475j93yihhaub77o747j2....webp&ct=g]

[Image: 200.webp?cid=ecf05e47x6f54phhop9qd5yuj5n....webp&ct=g]

[Image: 200.webp?cid=ecf05e475j93yihhaub77o747j2....webp&ct=g]

Well Not Yet, Come on Fellow Wolves

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - LadySkunk - 06-10-2021

Actually shocked by that, maybe liz did body jump after all.

Night village, let's get the win!

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Necro - 06-10-2021

Following the demise of the regional manager the situation was tense in the office this evening. What better way to resolve that other than...

OFFICE OLYMPICS!!

[Image: 0uF210.gif]

After the medal ceremony the remaining staff members put their heads together to work out who the infiltrators were.

It was decided JP Liz was the root cause of all the issues.

After a minor dirty protest it was determined that JP Liz could no longer continue as an employee of Dunder Mifflin.

[Image: AnguishedArtisticDore-size_restricted.gif]

JP Liz V1 has had their contract terminated.

They were... to the surprise of absolutely nobody...

[Image: the-office-jan.gif]

Jan Levinson - Alpha Wolf - could survive one vig shot made against them

Lynch CandidateVoter(s)No. of Votes
jp liz v1Neowise, Lorcand1990, Leg End Reject, LadySkunk, nothing5
Did Not Votejp liz v1, Duffman13

Thread Closed, see y'all tomorrow for more overtime! Don't be tardy now!

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Trigger - 07-10-2021

Thread opened - play nice 

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Duffman13 - 07-10-2021

Let's go crazy! Skunk first and use the peek to clear/convict one of the others

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - lorcand1990 - 07-10-2021

It's over yeah? I still have PTSD from little red riding hood game where I was convinced we had it won. Thanks for that @nothing  Tongue

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Leg End Reject - 07-10-2021

Are you giving up Lorcan? You're still very defeatist.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - nothing - 07-10-2021

Assuming I'm not munched, village have it. If I'm munched, then still need to decide between leggy and lorc. LadySkunk to go in the lynch.

(07-10-2021, 05:01 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Are you giving up Lorcan? You're still very defeatist.
I trust the bg made the right call yesterday so eventually the game end after 6. After that I can take a miss lynch, doesn't matter, apart from my pride lol

Why aren't you calling me out for the whole jan thing?

(07-10-2021, 05:10 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 05:01 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Are you giving up Lorcan? You're still very defeatist.
I trust the bg made the right call yesterday so eventually the game end after 6. After that I can take a miss lynch, doesn't matter, apart from my pride lol

What Jan thing?

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - nothing - 07-10-2021

(07-10-2021, 04:56 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: It's over yeah? I still have PTSD from little red riding hood game where I was convinced we had it won. Thanks for that @nothing  Tongue

Almost there. 

Me, neo, duff confirmed village 
LadyS confirmed wolf
Leggy/lorc - 1 nrv, 1 wolf

4 v 2
Munch village

3 v 2
Lynch LadySkunk 

3 v 1
Munch village

2 v 1
Lynch wolf, village win. Lynch village, wolf wins.

(07-10-2021, 05:13 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 05:10 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: I trust the bg made the right call yesterday so eventually the game end after 6. After that I can take a miss lynch, doesn't matter, apart from my pride lol

What Jan thing?
and there we have it folks... I give you, Dwight Shrute- as played by Leg End Reject

(07-10-2021, 05:21 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 05:13 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: What Jan thing?
and there we have it folks... I give you, Dwight Shrute- as played by Leg End Reject
What Jan thing do you want me to call you out for? I don't know what you're asking.

This is a pretty poor way to cover yourself, Lorcan.

I'm waiting, Lorcan.

(07-10-2021, 05:27 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 05:21 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: and there we have it folks... I give you, Dwight Shrute- as played by Leg End Reject
What Jan thing do you want me to call you out for? I don't know what you're asking.

If I flip our roles for a sec, Leg End Reject as a villager spots it and calls me out on it, I am convinced of that 

Leg End Reject as a wolf isn't calling me out on it

(07-10-2021, 05:45 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 05:27 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: What Jan thing do you want me to call you out for? I don't know what you're asking.

If I flip our roles for a sec, Leg End Reject as a villager spots it and calls me out on it, I am convinced of that 

Leg End Reject as a wolf isn't calling me out on it
I don't know what you're talking about so I can't address it. Did you mention Jan in a post? If you did I'll look for it.

The office decended into carnage following the announcement that it was Corporate's Jan Levinson that was overseeing the Shenangans that contributed to numerous sackings leading people to go a bit crazy!

[Image: anigif_sub-buzz-2595-1584714901-1.gif?ou...size=360:*]

Amid the carnage, 2 staff members plotted their next move.

[Image: tumblr_p27ihaTiYI1rerzc4o1_400.gif]

nothing found themselves at the centre of controversy when new HR rep Holly Flax was tipped off and lots of office stationery was found stuffed into her handbag

nothing has been fired for gross misconduct

nothing was.. Pam Beesly, Office receptionist and Seer

[Image: tumblr_o1a2opxp7R1re3x32o1_250.gif]

(05-10-2021, 05:09 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 05:07 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Baggly is the wolfiest nrv I've ever played with.

@lorcand1990 where are you reading old games? Might help to get a handle on posters I'm not familiar with.
Neo posted a link to an old game yesterday, from this site

I wouldn't usually go meta like that but neo brought it up so like in a court of law it's fair game!
Lorcan, here's the post where you claimed yesterday that I "was practically laughing at Baggly", I mentioned you in it and you answered.

If you thought I was laughing at Baggly why didn't you mention it or question me about it then?

Isn't it odd that you suddenly seemed to have an issue with it yesterday once it was obvious the of us is a wolf?

Lynch at 9pm

Lynch form opened

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdecVtww714ZBlvLqHPE8sNTBsVhkOlDthqn9Xy056lUXqr8A/viewform

(07-10-2021, 06:01 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 05:09 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Neo posted a link to an old game yesterday, from this site

I wouldn't usually go meta like that but neo brought it up so like in a court of law it's fair game!
Lorcan, here's the post where you claimed yesterday that I "was practically laughing at Baggly", I mentioned you in it and you answered.

If you thought I was laughing at Baggly why didn't you mention it or question me about it then?

Isn't it odd that you suddenly seemed to have an issue with it yesterday once it was obvious the of us is a wolf?
We were over this yesterday 

Funny timing that you wait until after munch today to reply though

Still playing dumb on the Jan thing?

(07-10-2021, 06:08 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 06:01 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Lorcan, here's the post where you claimed yesterday that I "was practically laughing at Baggly", I mentioned you in it and you answered.

We were over this yesterday 

I was looking through your posts for the Jan thing and found it. You didn't call me out because it would have drawn attention to you.

I'm not "playing dumb", I don't know what you're talking about. If you want an answer ask a straight question. All this talking in riddles and implying I'm deliberately avoiding answering you is a pitiful way to try to make me look like the third wolf.

Spit it out or give over.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - LadySkunk - 07-10-2021

Guys I've never been more insulted in my whole life.

I'm not a wolf, I'm merely a weary tired villager looking for a place to call my own.

I feel so betrayed that nothing would play me like that when all I've done has try to be their friend Sad

Or maybe just maybe she did care after all and it was big bad liz up to her old tricks and her big gigantic bewbs got in the way of the seer peek and messed it up

But enough of the woe is me, it's time to solve this case once and for all! I'm going to find out what happened and solve who the remaining the wolves are.

You'll see, you'll all see!!!

(07-10-2021, 06:12 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 06:08 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: We were over this yesterday 

I was looking through your posts for the Jan thing and found it. You didn't call me out because it would have drawn attention to you.

I'm not "playing dumb", I don't know what you're talking about. If you want an answer ask a straight question. All this talking in riddles and implying I'm deliberately avoiding answering you is a pitiful way to try to make me look like the third wolf.

There was gonna be attention on me regardless, I'm an unconfirmed

No, I'm not gonna spit it out, I'm hoping some of the village noticed it too tbh

(07-10-2021, 06:22 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 06:12 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I was looking through your posts for the Jan thing and found it. You didn't call me out because it would have drawn attention to you.

No, I'm not gonna spit it out, I'm hoping some of the village noticed it too tbh
There were a lot more unconfirmed players when that post was made so that a moot point and you know it.

I hope others noticed it too so I know what you're talking about. You accused me of laughing at Baggly, but I'll damn well make sure you are laughing at me.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Neowise - 07-10-2021

(07-10-2021, 06:22 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 06:12 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I was looking through your posts for the Jan thing and found it. You didn't call me out because it would have drawn attention to you.

Why won't you specify what it is you are talking about lorcand?

Can you quote the jan thing please.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - LadySkunk - 07-10-2021

Guys I have a confession to make. It's a big one, one that will win us this game!!

I'm the bodyguard and duffman is the last wolf!!

You see I've been playing the long game this whole time, biding my time until I knew with certainty that my revealing would win us the game. This is why I was so confident that the village was going to win!

I can prove it all too and I will. Duffman you've played an absolute blinder but the jig is up now. I really don't know what happened with the seer peek and think that liz had another trick up her sleeve, she must have. It's the only way that I peek wolf! Duffman must have known that I was the real bodyguard and told her to set me up.

There's only one option now and it's to lynch duffman, let's get this win guys we're almost across the finish line Big Grin

(06-10-2021, 06:26 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:55 PM)Neowise Wrote: okay so, you're right.

we lynch liz and peek you, when you show as villager we lynch the other two, so wolves will always munch seer, even if it fails, as it doesn't matter if it fails, which means bg always protects seer, as even if it fails if doesn't channge the outcome, which is seer is alive and peeks the remaining villlager  in the 3 unknowns. a wolf peeks is not desired for the peek.
You seem sure Lorcan is village all of a sudden, Neo.

What was you motivation for writing this statement?

As i said to nothing yesterday, .. i find it..

(06-10-2021, 07:07 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 06:58 PM)nothing Wrote: Ok, vote in for Liz

So between lorcand1990, leg end reject and LadySkunk, who do we think is most likely the last NRV? Peeking there is our best bet to confirm the last 2 wolves. My own instincts have been completely rubbish, so help appreciated from Neowise and Duffman13

I think skunk is just a wolf.

peek one of lorcand or legend.

if you get villager, its the other two, if you get wolf, its skunk and that wolf.

this is where i am at.

unfortunately, nothing peeked skunk Sad who as i said, i had them as just wolf, and the villager is in ye two, which nothing proved was right.

(07-10-2021, 06:56 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 06:22 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: There was gonna be attention on me regardless, I'm an unconfirmed

Why won't you specify what it is you are talking about lorcand?

damn did you really not notice it? I was really hoping you did

Fair enough so.. Jan was only bulletproof, not lynchproof, said so in the lynch post yesterday, I didn't know that was the mechanic, I presumed she had 2 lives regardless

I was shouting for a Jan shot when whe was peaked as Jan, Leg end didn't.. If i am in leg ends position & village (leg end is not village) I was be bringing that up but since they aren't they either didn't read the lynch post because they knew Jan was a wolf from the very beginning & weren't arsed reading it properly, or else they don't want people looking at it the interactions around the time of Jan being peaked as alpha wolf

You can't trust me but have a look back around that time & see what you think, if you haven't already

(07-10-2021, 07:06 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 06:26 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: You seem sure Lorcan is village all of a sudden, Neo.

What was you motivation for writing this statement?

(06-10-2021, 07:07 PM)Neowise Wrote: I think skunk is just a wolf.

peek one of lorcand or legend.

if you get villager, its the other two, if you get wolf, its skunk and that wolf.

this is where i am at.

unfortunately, nothing peeked skunk Sad who as i said, i had them as just wolf, and the villager is in ye two, which nothing proved was right.
You said Lorcan would peek as village so I noted that you seemed sure. I had thought you'd give your reasoning for that.

(07-10-2021, 07:08 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 06:56 PM)Neowise Wrote: Why won't you specify what it is you are talking about lorcand?

damn did you really not notice it? I was really hoping you did

Fair enough so.. Jan was only bulletproof, not lynchproof, said so in the lynch post yesterday, I didn't know that was the mechanic, I presumed she had 2 lives regardless

I was shouting for a Jan shot when whe was peaked as Jan, Leg end didn't.. If i am in leg ends position & village (leg end is not village) I was be bringing that up but since they aren't they either didn't read the lynch post because they knew Jan was a wolf from the very beginning & weren't arsed reading it properly, or else they don't want people looking at it the interactions around the time of Jan being peaked as alpha wolf

You can't trust me but have a look back around that time & see what you think, if you haven't already
Seriously? Big Grin

Did anyone else shout for a Jan shot? No, the consensus was that she be lynched. We didn't know how her power worked until she was lynched, but you did. Was this post an attempt to look good when it was obvious liz would be lynched once the vig failed?

(07-10-2021, 07:13 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 07:08 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: damn did you really not notice it? I was really hoping you did

Seriously? Big Grin

Did anyone else shout for a Jan shot? No, the consensus was that she be lynched. We didn't know how her power worked until she was lynched, but you did. Was this post an attempt to look good when it was obvious liz would be lynched once the vig failed?
Well now that's an out and out lie because Neo & Duffman were calling for a shot as well as myself.. As was Lady Skunk, so thats one wolf calling for a shot & the other one not

(05-10-2021, 09:14 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 09:11 PM)Neowise Wrote: ?

I think this is backwards. Wolf logic?
huh? there are currently 3 wolves, if we wait & lynch one then liz only has one other possible wolf to jump into after the shot.. at the moment there are 2 other wolves in play

Here it is, Lorcan, along with Neo's response. I'm surprised you couldn't find it.

(07-10-2021, 07:10 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 07:06 PM)Neowise Wrote: What was you motivation for writing this statement?

You said Lorcan would peek as village so I noted that you seemed sure. I had thought you'd give your reasoning for that.

But, why did you feel you needed to comment on that? You didn't question it, you made a statement.

(05-10-2021, 09:03 PM)nothing Wrote: I peeked Liz

Jan Levinson (Alpha Wolf)

(05-10-2021, 09:05 PM)Neowise Wrote: please shoot liz vig

(05-10-2021, 09:07 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: shoot liz before we get the lynch result.. if liz can jump into another player it increases the chances they can jump into a wolf

(05-10-2021, 09:09 PM)Duffman13 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 09:07 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: shoot liz before we get the lynch result.. if liz can jump into another player it increases the chances they can jump into a wolf
What he said

(05-10-2021, 09:11 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
We'll spot liz if she regens. Big Grin

(05-10-2021, 09:11 PM)Neowise Wrote:

?

I think this is backwards. Wolf logic?

(05-10-2021, 09:12 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: Yeah shooting liz is a no brainer. I don't get how this jumping into another player works though, has this ever happened before? Surely we'd all be looking out for it and she wouldn't be able to kick someone out of the game I don't think because that's not fair I don't get it

(05-10-2021, 09:14 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 09:09 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: What he said

i'm just not following the logic.

maybe i need it explained if they think a villager or a wolf is going to be lynched.

(05-10-2021, 09:15 PM)Barney92 Wrote: Liz is our vote tomorrow so.

(05-10-2021, 09:15 PM)Barney92 Wrote: If liz isn't lynched tonight but I don't think that's about to happen.

(05-10-2021, 09:17 PM)Neowise Wrote: no body jumping this game, just a two life wolf.

easy lynch tomorrow.

I hope these all show, you're clutching at straws, Lorcan.