A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=171)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Duffman13 - 06-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 09:39 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: Okay so we have 9 players left

Confirmed Village:

Barney
Nothing
Duffman
Neo

Confirmed wolf:
Liz

Remaining Players

Me
Guiri
Leg End
Lorcan

So that's 2 wolves and 2 NRVs so a 50/50 chance on kills. With a peek and vig hit tomorrow I like them odds.

I feel like I say this everytime we have a confirmed wolf but would it not make more sense to hold off on Liz as we know 100% and lynch between me and the other three, get the peek and vig hit off then lynch liz the following day? I also feel like I get hell everytime I ask this too but I always feel like we waste a potential wolf kill by not doing it so go easy on me I'm only asking  Blush
 The end of this post is what tagged me as eolfy including the strategy given numbers in play, lynch wrong, potentially over then

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Neowise - 06-10-2021

5v3

munch v

4v3

lynch liz
4v2
munch v
3v2

lynch wrong and lose,

my gamble is legs is the villager out of the 3.

the 3 being, lorcand skunk and legs

if we sucessfully protect, well,

5v3
lynch liz
5v2
munch v
4v2

lynch wrong and lose on munch, so same story if protect is sucess or fail.

Everybody else,

who is your villlager out of lorcand skunk and legs and why?

Skunks my cleanest wolf lean out of the 3 unknowns

I'll need a reread on the others

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Barney92 - 06-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 10:00 PM)Necro Wrote:
Lynch CandidateVoter(s)No. of Votes
Bagglynothing, JP Liz V1, Leg End Reject, Duffman13, Neowise5
Neowiselorcand1990, LadySkunk2
duffman13Barney92, Guirienespana2
GuirienespanaBaggly1
Barney92cee_jay1

Thread Closed - Overtime finished until 5pm tomorrow, get some sleep you lackeys!

All players receiving votes were villagers then on night one. Baggly and guirienespana as per the mods and the rest via claims. That would make me think the wolves would spread their votes away but either there are two on Baggly (JP and Leg End) or there are two on Neo (lorcan and LadySkunk).

(05-10-2021, 10:00 PM)Trigger Wrote: Votes below

Lynch CandidateVoter(s)No. of Votes
guirienespananothing, Leg End Reject, Duffman13, Lorcand19904
Leg End RejectJP Liz V1, Barney92 2
Lorcand1990 neowise, Guirienespana2
JP Liz V1LadySkunk1

Thread Closed

JP votes for Leg End here, potentially a distancing attempt. Meanwhile Leg End and Lorcan vote for guirie to vote off a villager and ensure each of their safety. Now at least one of them is a wolf and potentially both.

LadySkunk votes for Liz which might have been distancing on their side, but I'm leaning towards Skunk being less likely to be a wolf than LorcanD.

Ultimately JP is a wolf and then 2 of LorcanD, Leg End and LadySkunk are wolves. I'll have a read back of the first lynch but LorcanD and LadySkunk being the only two on neowise doesn't scream two wolves to me.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - lorcand1990 - 06-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 09:50 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 09:39 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: I agree my reads have been bad, unless guirienespana comes back wolf, but I don't think I've been quiet, just wrong. which I guess isn't much better at this stage of the game
No, you have been quieter than usual. Reads can be wrong so I don't hold that against you, I just wanted to see your reaction. It's a fairly weak response though.
Oh leggy.. so we're finally on opposite teams,  that makes me sad  Sad

Probably your D1 village lean on me with no reasoning subconsciously pocketed me

(06-10-2021, 05:00 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 09:50 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: No, you have been quieter than usual. Reads can be wrong so I don't hold that against you, I just wanted to see your reaction. It's a fairly weak response though.

Probably your D1 village lean on me with no reasoning subconsciously pocketed me
This feels like a low morale wolf kinda post

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Leg End Reject - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 05:00 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 09:50 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: No, you have been quieter than usual. Reads can be wrong so I don't hold that against you, I just wanted to see your reaction. It's a fairly weak response though.

I didn't pocket you, Lorcan, only wolves pocket. That's a pretty poor attempt to make yourself look like a villager.

wouldn't mind reading some 3 way banter between the 3 unknowns, hurry back skunky

(06-10-2021, 05:03 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:00 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Oh leggy.. so we're finally on opposite teams,  that makes me sad  Sad

I didn't pocket you, Lorcan, only wolves pocket. That's a pretty poor attempt to make yourself look like a villager.
So your reason last night for suspecting me, was it my post count or my bad reads? Or was it my response to the question (you would have said that regardless).. you kinda gave your tactic away though calling me out before guirienespana flipped village,  like u knew he would.. 

Couple that with practically laughing at baggly getting lynched and 'knowing' nothing was village you got some lovely posts in

You didn't put me on ur ffa yesterday because u thought I might be seer? No way, u were waiting for the seer to reveal and then jump on the one left over

(06-10-2021, 05:02 PM)Duffman13 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:00 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Oh leggy.. so we're finally on opposite teams,  that makes me sad  Sad

This feels like a low morale wolf kinda post
Ladyskunk and leg end are the rest of the team 

Not much point in me arguing it, I can't be trusted, look back at myself,  leg end and ladyskunk and decide

(06-10-2021, 05:09 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:03 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I didn't pocket you, Lorcan, only wolves pocket. That's a pretty poor attempt to make yourself look like a villager.
So your reason last night for suspecting me, was it my post count or my bad reads? Or was it my response to the question (you would have said that regardless).. you kinda gave your tactic away though calling me out before guirienespana flipped village,  like u knew he would.. 

Couple that with practically laughing at baggly getting lynched and 'knowing' nothing was village you got some lovely posts in

You didn't put me on ur ffa yesterday because u thought I might be seer? No way, u were waiting for the seer to reveal and then jump on the one left over
It was both your post count, and to a lesser extent, your reads. As I've said, reads can be wrong, plenty of wrong reads in this thread from now-known villagers. Your response was weak, Lorcan, you know you're normally more feisty than that FFS!

I "practically laughed at Baggly"? Really? Where? The post that Barney got hung on? When then didn't you challenge it before now? You didn't because you weren't a cornered wolf then, and this a piss poor attempt to try to make yourself look like you're not a wolf. I would have expected you to come up with something better than that, rather than try to backtrack and imagine a grand plan I dreamed up without knowing how the game would play out. I'm not a psychic.

I read nothing as village, turns out I was right. I believe you read her as wolf? Can you find any post to support nothing and I being wolves?

(06-10-2021, 05:14 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:02 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: This feels like a low morale wolf kinda post
Ladyskunk and leg end are the rest of the team 

Not much point in me arguing it, I can't be trusted, look back at myself,  leg end and ladyskunk and decide
You can most definitely argue it of you're village, only a wolf would struggle to defend their actions.

(06-10-2021, 05:17 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:09 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: So your reason last night for suspecting me, was it my post count or my bad reads? Or was it my response to the question (you would have said that regardless).. you kinda gave your tactic away though calling me out before guirienespana flipped village,  like u knew he would.. 

It was both your post count, and to a lesser extent, your reads. As I've said, reads can be wrong, plenty of wrong reads in this thread from now-known villagers. Your response was weak, Lorcan, you know you're normally more feisty than that FFS!

I "practically laughed at Baggly"? Really? Where? The post that Barney got hung on? When then didn't you challenge it before now? You didn't because you weren't a cornered wolf then, and this a piss poor attempt to try to make yourself look like you're not a wolf. I would have expected you to come up with something better than that, rather than try to backtrack and imagine a grand plan I dreamed up without knowing how the game would play out. I'm not a psychic.

I read nothing as village, turns out I was right. I believe you read her as wolf? Can you find any post to support nothing and I being wolves?
But u village lent me on d1 after only mentioning my post count? And as for my votes, they have been no worse than yours,  that's obvious. You stuck lady skunk on your ffa yesterday for cover

How the hell would u and nothing be wolves?  Makes no sense

(06-10-2021, 05:09 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:03 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I didn't pocket you, Lorcan, only wolves pocket. That's a pretty poor attempt to make yourself look like a villager.

I don't recall this practically laughing at baggly business. When was this?

(06-10-2021, 05:18 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:14 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Ladyskunk and leg end are the rest of the team 

You can most definitely argue it of you're village, only a wolf would struggle to defend their actions.
I've given reasons for you,  can you do the same for me? No point going over them again and again.. If the confirmed villagers have questions I'll answer,  but me and u throwing shade at each other isn't going to help at the moment

(06-10-2021, 05:21 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:17 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: It was both your post count, and to a lesser extent, your reads. As I've said, reads can be wrong, plenty of wrong reads in this thread from now-known villagers. Your response was weak, Lorcan, you know you're normally more feisty than that FFS!

But u village lent me on d1 after only mentioning my post count? And as for my votes, they have been no worse than yours,  that's obvious. You stuck lady skunk on your ffa yesterday for cover

That was D1, lorcan, the game has moved on since then.

I didn't say nothing and I could be wolves. I said that I think you said she was one of your wolf candidates. You challenged me on saying that I had nothing as village and you've misinterpreted me here. So again:

You thought nothing was a wolf - go and find a post to support that.

You're saying I'm a wolf - go and ISO me and I'll be happy to clear things up for me. The Baggly post was explained to death, and if you thought I was laughing at him why the hell didn't you challenge it then?

You look like a cornered, panicked wolf here.

(06-10-2021, 05:17 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:09 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: So your reason last night for suspecting me, was it my post count or my bad reads? Or was it my response to the question (you would have said that regardless).. you kinda gave your tactic away though calling me out before guirienespana flipped village,  like u knew he would.. 

I'm coming around to your side on this actually Leg End but if you were a wolf you'd hardly be reading nothing as village because you'd have known. I wouldn't use that in your attempts to convince us you're good. Having said that you're moving down my list of suspects.

(06-10-2021, 05:25 PM)Barney92 Wrote:

I don't recall this practically laughing at baggly business. When was this?
Ah, Barney, seriously! It was the post you kept questioning wherebI said he was the wolfiest nrv I've ever played with.

Lorcan seems to suddenly have a problem with it now.

(06-10-2021, 05:27 PM)Barney92 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:17 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: It was both your post count, and to a lesser extent, your reads. As I've said, reads can be wrong, plenty of wrong reads in this thread from now-known villagers. Your response was weak, Lorcan, you know you're normally more feisty than that FFS!

I'm coming around to your side on this actually Leg End but if you were a wolf you'd hardly be reading nothing as village because you'd have known. I wouldn't use that in your attempts to convince us you're good. Having said that you're moving down my list of suspects.
I thought Nothing & neo a wolve team yesterday, i made that clear yesterday.. @nothingcan confirm that. after nothing revealed i obviously don't think they are anymore

(06-10-2021, 05:27 PM)Barney92 Wrote:

Barney, I play on gut rather than wagonomics. If you read other games I've played in I'll say when I think someone is village.

I'm not particularly good on game mechanics and Neo should be able to confirm that for you as we were wolves in the Doctor Who game, Lorcan was too.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - LadySkunk - 06-10-2021

Hi guys, just doing college work. I'll be in and out of that this evening but there were a couple of things last night I didn't get the chance to respond to and want to address now.

I'm actually really surprised it's lorcan and leg end, I would have had both as village well over neo and then nothing yesterday, I was 100% convinced but I've been burned by my own instincts before 

[Image: giphy.gif]

(06-10-2021, 05:31 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:27 PM)Barney92 Wrote: I'm coming around to your side on this actually Leg End but if you were a wolf you'd hardly be reading nothing as village because you'd have known. I wouldn't use that in your attempts to convince us you're good. Having said that you're moving down my list of suspects.
I thought Nothing & neo a wolve team yesterday, i made that clear yesterday.. @nothingcan confirm that. after nothing revealed i obviously don't think they are anymore
Well you couldn't really persist with thinking nothing was a wolf after she revealed could you?

Seriously, that's just stating the obvious for no reason!

(06-10-2021, 05:26 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:21 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: But u village lent me on d1 after only mentioning my post count? And as for my votes, they have been no worse than yours,  that's obvious. You stuck lady skunk on your ffa yesterday for cover

That was D1, lorcan, the game has moved on since then.

I didn't say nothing and I could be wolves. I said that I think you said she was one of your wolf candidates. You challenged me on saying that I had nothing as village and you've misinterpreted me here. So again:

You thought nothing was a wolf - go and find a post to support that.

You're saying I'm a wolf - go and ISO me and I'll be happy to clear things up for me. The Baggly post was explained to death, and if you thought I was laughing at him why the hell didn't you challenge it then?

You look like a cornered, panicked wolf here.
the game has moved on but you're still using post count as the main reason to suspect me? still doesnt make sense

I said yesterdy I thought Nothing & Neo were a wolf team as they were backing each other up, before Nothings reveal. obviously I dont think nothing is wolf anymore & I don't understand why you want me to still say they are

(06-10-2021, 05:33 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:31 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: I thought Nothing & neo a wolve team yesterday, i made that clear yesterday.. @nothingcan confirm that. after nothing revealed i obviously don't think they are anymore
Well you couldn't really persist with thinking nothing was a wolf after she revealed could you?

you just asked me for my reason to suspect nothing yesterday, that was it. don't know why you keep pushing it

(06-10-2021, 05:33 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: Hi guys, just doing college work. I'll be in and out of that this evening but there were a couple of things last night I didn't get the chance to respond to and want to address now.

I'm actually really surprised it's lorcan and leg end, I would have had both as village well over neo and then nothing yesterday, I was 100% convinced but I've been burned by my own instincts before 

Is this amicable post supposed to convince us you're not a wolf?

Between tantrums, storming off and college it's a wonder you manage to post at all!

(06-10-2021, 05:28 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:25 PM)Barney92 Wrote: I don't recall this practically laughing at baggly business. When was this?
Ah, Barney, seriously! It was the post you kept questioning wherebI said he was the wolfiest nrv I've ever played with.

I wanted to know if that was it because whilst I've made my issues with that post known I wouldn't have characterized it in any way as laughing at Baggly. Lorcan did have ample chance to jump on to it yesterday when I had around 10 posts about it but didn't.

(06-10-2021, 05:35 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:33 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Well you couldn't really persist with thinking nothing was a wolf after she revealed could you?

you just asked me for my reason to suspect nothing yesterday, that was it. don't know why you keep pushing it
That's not a reason, that's confirming that you did suspect her.

(06-10-2021, 05:26 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:18 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: You can most definitely argue it of you're village, only a wolf would struggle to defend their actions.
I've given reasons for you,  can you do the same for me? No point going over them again and again.. If the confirmed villagers have questions I'll answer,  but me and u throwing shade at each other isn't going to help at the moment

Why do you say confirmed villagers? Who confirmed them?

(06-10-2021, 05:33 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: Hi guys, just doing college work. I'll be in and out of that this evening but there were a couple of things last night I didn't get the chance to respond to and want to address now.

I really should have stayed on you D1 after that derp clear thing.

(06-10-2021, 05:36 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:26 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: I've given reasons for you,  can you do the same for me? No point going over them again and again.. If the confirmed villagers have questions I'll answer,  but me and u throwing shade at each other isn't going to help at the moment

Why do you say confirmed villagers? Who confirmed them?
anyone bar ladyskunk, leggy, Liz me are villagers?

(06-10-2021, 05:35 PM)Barney92 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:28 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Ah, Barney, seriously! It was the post you kept questioning wherebI said he was the wolfiest nrv I've ever played with.

I wanted to know if that was it because whilst I've made my issues with that post known I wouldn't have characterized it in any way as laughing at Baggly. Lorcan did have ample chance to jump on to it yesterday when I had around 10 posts about it but didn't.
yep, your right, I didn't. looking back on it now I can see it but i didn't have leg end high in my wolf list. I was wrong, as i have been many times in this game

(06-10-2021, 05:40 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:35 PM)Barney92 Wrote: I wanted to know if that was it because whilst I've made my issues with that post known I wouldn't have characterized it in any way as laughing at Baggly. Lorcan did have ample chance to jump on to it yesterday when I had around 10 posts about it but didn't.
yep, your right, I didn't. looking back on it now I can see it but i didn't have leg end high in my wolf list. I was wrong, as i have been many times in this game
You said today "I was practically laughing at Baggly" and you let it slide because I "wasn't high in your wolf list?"

Seriously? You didn't think to question it? You saw Barney question it and kept quiet? That's a wolf trying not to draw attention to themselves.

(06-10-2021, 05:38 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:36 PM)Neowise Wrote: Why do you say confirmed villagers? Who confirmed them?
anyone bar ladyskunk, leggy, Liz me are villagers?

So, there is absolutly no way that team 'me nothing liz' are pulling the wool over the whole villagers eyes?

not a single tinfoiled hat anywhere in your mind?

(06-10-2021, 05:46 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:38 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: anyone bar ladyskunk, leggy, Liz me are villagers?

So, there is absolutly no way that team 'me nothing liz' are pulling the wool over the whole villagers eyes?

not a single tinfoiled hat anywhere in your mind?
Sorry I don't get how that would work tbh
In that scenario who is the seer?

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - jp liz v1 - 06-10-2021

I will tell my voters tonight be prepared for a surprise too

These boobies are giving me some surprise powers

(06-10-2021, 05:49 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: I will tell my voters tonight be prepared for a surprise too

These boobies are giving me some surprise powers

[Image: tumblr_pc4zq7XFpg1xx5z6ao5_500.gifv]

[Image: ef2327777029d112eeac4d879e625421.gif]

[Image: 19b492af-4137-48ba-9ada-9395f4a798ab_text.gif]

(06-10-2021, 05:46 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 05:40 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: yep, your right, I didn't. looking back on it now I can see it but i didn't have leg end high in my wolf list. I was wrong, as i have been many times in this game
You said today "I was practically laughing at Baggly" and you let it slide because I "wasn't high in your wolf list?"

Seriously? You didn't think to question it? You saw Barney question it and kept quiet? That's a wolf trying not to draw attention to themselves.
No I saw it, didn't think it was a huge deal at the time.. baggly was on my suspects list for very similar read to yours, I even ffad him before u. Its only looking back at it today (I looked back because it has to be you) that it clicked.. couple that with the post after nothing revealed it matches up

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - jp liz v1 - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 04:43 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: Protect is on, I won't be around from 5.15 until after 7 id say, work thing! I'll try hop back on then as soon as I can

Jim you are safe from one of my munches tonight as you can see thread opened early tonight for me, boob power is alive