A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=171)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - guirienespana - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 07:02 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: I thought Baggly was a wolf, felt his posting style was wolfy in attacking and jumping on people and then rolling back somewhat
Fair enough, but if you think someone is a wolf, why not state your case in the thread to try to convince others to join you and get the wolf lynched?

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Duffman13 - 05-10-2021

Guirienespana is ropey tbh, throwaway vote on me and not much of substance in casting suspicions yesterday despite high posting

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Leg End Reject - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 07:04 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: Genuinely don't see Neo being a wolf tbh, pretty foolish to jump on top wagon with his double vote shtick if he was.

Trims my circle of wolves on the Baggly wagon in my mind at least
Right, let's get down to business then. The Baggly voters were:
nothing, JP Liz V1, Leg End Reject (me), Duffman13, Neowise

Maybe those of you who didn't vote for Baggly should ISO us?

(05-10-2021, 07:06 PM)guirienespana Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 07:02 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: I thought Baggly was a wolf, felt his posting style was wolfy in attacking and jumping on people and then rolling back somewhat
Fair enough, but if you think someone is a wolf, why not state your case in the thread to try to convince others to join you and get the wolf lynched?
Baggly got lynched, I wasn't on all that much and was reading on the fly.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - nothing - 05-10-2021

Does anyone else feel like Duff, LadyS and Barney are scrambling to point fingers at everyone else?

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Neowise - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 06:33 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: At the moment my FFA is

Leg End Reject
Neowise
Duffman13/Barney92

Cee_jay is good with reads, good player which is why I am suss now on Barney92, the others as Baggly voters, getting village lean on nothing

thats better, you got your thought across better in this post.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - Barney92 - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 06:53 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:49 PM)Barney92 Wrote: It was a joke Leg End, hence the smiley face. What do you think I am trying to deflect from?
I think you're trying get me lynched and that looks like an attempt to take attention off yourself.

I've answered the same question several times and you keep nitpicking.

I was 'nitpicking' because I think there was a discrepancy. I was trying to understand your posts. By that token anyone suspecting anyone else is 'deflecting' attention.

(05-10-2021, 07:10 PM)nothing Wrote: Does anyone else feel like Duff, LadyS and Barney are scrambling to point fingers at everyone else?

I'd rather throw suspicions around than say I think I'll suspect Barney because someone else who is no longer in the game and wasn't a seer voted for them.

(05-10-2021, 07:10 PM)nothing Wrote: Does anyone else feel like Duff, LadyS and Barney are scrambling to point fingers at everyone else?
Can't see it in my own posting tbh, you don't like people pointing fingers no?

You are the only one scrambling from what I'm reading

(05-10-2021, 06:40 PM)guirienespana Wrote: We have a vig. Did they hold fire, was their target protected, or bulletproof, or did they kill CEE Jay? 
I was the only one who had Cee Jay on my FFA, so he was not generally suspected, but did anyone express a village lean on him (or her)?

If there’s one of more wolf on Baggly I think it’s Duffman.

Has anyone ever played an evening game before? Do wolves submit their target before 5pm or 6pm?

I've assumed they have up until 5:59:59pm to vote.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - jp liz v1 - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 06:57 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 05:49 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: Who did you think was his partner?

Can you explain this question better.

The context of the post at the time was I believed that baggly was wolf, and that they were going to be lynched, so give up his teammates.

Now, with the context out of the way, what are you asking me?

I think I was asking who you thought at the time was Baggly partner

(05-10-2021, 07:12 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:40 PM)guirienespana Wrote: We have a vig. Did they hold fire, was their target protected, or bulletproof, or did they kill CEE Jay? 
I was the only one who had Cee Jay on my FFA, so he was not generally suspected, but did anyone express a village lean on him (or her)?

Has anyone ever played an evening game before? Do wolves submit their target before 5pm or 6pm?

I've assumed they have up until 5:59:59pm to vote.
Whos your top 3 for Wolves Neo?

(05-10-2021, 06:48 PM)Duffman13 Wrote:

Think there's more than 1? Who else was ropey, if you think there's more than one, do you suspect Neo for his double vote shtick at the EOD? Or where else do you think

I think one wolf on baggly, and this is a very wolfie post.

(05-10-2021, 07:12 PM)Barney92 Wrote:

I'd rather throw suspicions around than say I think I'll suspect Barney because someone else who is no longer in the game and wasn't a seer voted for them.

So we should all just ignore the fact that she's a good player with good instincts? I am notoriously bad at gut instinct in this game - regardless of my alignment, which anyone who reads back any of my old games knows.

At the moment everyone is flinging shit and hoping some sticks somewhere, it's the perfect place for the wolves to hide.

Most agree there's at least one wolf in the Baggly voters so start looking at those of us who voted for him.

(05-10-2021, 07:15 PM)nothing Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 07:12 PM)Barney92 Wrote: I'd rather throw suspicions around than say I think I'll suspect Barney because someone else who is no longer in the game and wasn't a seer voted for them.

So we should all just ignore the fact that she's a good player with good instincts? I am notoriously bad at gut instinct in this game - regardless of my alignment, which anyone who reads back any of my old games knows.

I don't think they should be ignored. I think use their stuff to bring you to your own conclusions. Should you just say ceejay voted for Barney and has good gut instincts so I'll be voting there I'm going to call you out on it.

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - LadySkunk - 05-10-2021

I'm hardly scramblin? I voted for neo last night and my first post today just after 5 had me talking about neo and duffman voting. Why is it considered scrambling only after I say I'm suspicious of you?

(05-10-2021, 07:15 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:48 PM)Duffman13 Wrote: Think there's more than 1? Who else was ropey, if you think there's more than one, do you suspect Neo for his double vote shtick at the EOD? Or where else do you think

I think one wolf on baggly, and this is a very wolfie post.
I'm all good Neo, don't worry about me. Very vague reply though

(05-10-2021, 06:51 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: What is OMGUS

oh my god, u suck!

said when people vote against you straight after you vote them. they are soley sucipicious of you because you voted for them.

@Barney92 everyone is suspect, cee_jay is gone after voting you for lynch last night, so you can see why suss on you

(05-10-2021, 06:52 PM)Barney92 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:33 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: At the moment my FFA is

Leg End Reject
Neowise
Duffman13/Barney92

Cee_jay is good with reads, good player which is why I am suss now on Barney92, the others as Baggly voters, getting village lean on nothing

(05-10-2021, 06:40 PM)nothing Wrote: Mainly because cee_jay saw something in both, and her instincts are generally a hell a lot better than mine

Two people now suspicious of me because cee_jay voted for me. I wonder if you both have any other reasons for suspecting me or are you just hiding behind an nrv.

[Image: dwight-schrutes-face-mask.gif]

add me too.

(05-10-2021, 06:55 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:51 PM)Neowise Wrote: from my point of view, i declared my intention to vote skunk way before baggly did.
Did you? I was sure it was the other way around.

look at the time of the post i am replying to, that will tell you where i am in the thread, and from my pov, i came upon baggy decare a good bit after my declare.

(05-10-2021, 07:11 PM)Barney92 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:53 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I think you're trying get me lynched and that looks like an attempt to take attention off yourself.

I've answered the same question several times and you keep nitpicking.

I was 'nitpicking' because I think there was a discrepancy. I was trying to understand your posts. By that token anyone suspecting anyone else is 'deflecting' attention.
There wasn't a discrepancy - I thought he was a wolf, when he flipped village I remarked that he was the wolfiest nrv I've ever played with in response to Lorcan asking for people's thoughts on the lynch.

I can't make it clearer than that.

(05-10-2021, 07:00 PM)LadySkunk Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:51 PM)Neowise Wrote: from my point of view, i declared my intention to vote skunk way before baggly did.

This isn't directed at me but I do think Baggly was on me earlier on in the day yesterday before you came on because I was able to handle it from him but when you came on later I lost my shit

i explained this already, and i explained it to you yesterday too, when you went on about me not reading your posts. I am reading your posts, but in order of you posting them.

(05-10-2021, 07:18 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: @Barney92 everyone is suspect, cee_jay is gone after voting you for lynch last night, so you can see why suss on you

That's different to what was said originally. By all means suspect me because ceejay was killed after voting for me. I'd imagine that was a handy bonus for the wolves in killing ceejay had they actually hit the seer.

(05-10-2021, 07:16 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: At the moment everyone is flinging shit and hoping some sticks somewhere, it's the perfect place for the wolves to hide.

Most agree there's at least one wolf in the Baggly voters so start looking at those of us who voted for him.

I voted Baggly so look in to me, ISO, peek, etc.,

(05-10-2021, 07:03 PM)guirienespana Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:59 PM)Neowise Wrote: cee-jay was seer hunted because of this post, i bet my bottom dollar on it, so take it as fact.
Do you suspect it was misdirection?

No, I suspect they though ceejay was the seer and munched them because of that. (seer hunting)
Why would the wolves not seer hunt? i can see no reason they don't seer hunt. therefore why would they munch someone who says there is defo a wolf in baggy voters, if there was not? therefore, there is a wolf in the bagglty voters.

(05-10-2021, 07:24 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 07:16 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: At the moment everyone is flinging shit and hoping some sticks somewhere, it's the perfect place for the wolves to hide.

I voted Baggly so look in to me, ISO, peek, etc.,
I voted for Baggly too so my thoughts wouldn't be objective enough. Anyone who didn't vote for Baggly should look at those of us that did.

(05-10-2021, 07:27 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 07:24 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: I voted Baggly so look in to me, ISO, peek, etc.,
I voted for Baggly too so my thoughts wouldn't be objective enough. Anyone who didn't vote for Baggly should look at those of us that did.

I completely agree.

(05-10-2021, 07:21 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 07:11 PM)Barney92 Wrote: I was 'nitpicking' because I think there was a discrepancy. I was trying to understand your posts. By that token anyone suspecting anyone else is 'deflecting' attention.
There wasn't a discrepancy - I thought he was a wolf, when he flipped village I remarked that he was the wolfiest nrv I've ever played with in response to Lorcan asking for people's thoughts on the lynch.

I know you thought baggly was a wolf. My point was that you weren't exactly shouting down the walls for people to vote for baggly. So you didn't seem to have the strongest feeling about Baggly, but afterwards it seemed very strong in reply to lorcan.

(05-10-2021, 07:05 PM)LadySkunk Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:53 PM)nothing Wrote: As I literally said in what you quoted, hers are better than mine, from experience playing with her / watching her play. 

What are YOUR thoughts?

Yeah her instincts but you're following the thread, what are your own opinions?

I've been posting what I think. I'm suspicious of Neo and Duffman for being last undeclared votes after little interaction with and on baggly. Especially because Neo was potentially up for the lynch. But I'm also suspicious of you for what I said before and because you don't have any opinions of your own and are using those of a dead villager

this is weak. we know 100% that ceejay was a villager. better using her dead villagers ideas than anybody else.

(05-10-2021, 07:05 PM)LadySkunk Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:53 PM)nothing Wrote: As I literally said in what you quoted, hers are better than mine, from experience playing with her / watching her play. 

What are YOUR thoughts?

Yeah her instincts but you're following the thread, what are your own opinions?

I've been posting what I think. I'm suspicious of Neo and Duffman for being last undeclared votes after little interaction with and on baggly. Especially because Neo was potentially up for the lynch. But I'm also suspicious of you for what I said before and because you don't have any opinions of your own and are using those of a dead villager

(05-10-2021, 07:23 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 07:00 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: This isn't directed at me but I do think Baggly was on me earlier on in the day yesterday before you came on because I was able to handle it from him but when you came on later I lost my shit

i explained this already, and i explained it to you yesterday too, when you went on about me not reading your posts. I am reading your posts, but in order of you posting them.

Unless I'm mistake, what leg end was saying was that baggly was suspicious of me yesterday and then you came on later and were also suspicious of me. Baggly was suspicious but he never declared he was voting for me. Then you declared you were voting for me. I only responded to it because I remember how the day went because it involved me

RE: The Office US : Overtime Hours - GAME THREAD - lorcand1990 - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 07:23 PM)Barney92 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 07:18 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: @Barney92 everyone is suspect, cee_jay is gone after voting you for lynch last night, so you can see why suss on you

That's different to what was said originally. By all means suspect me because ceejay was killed after voting for me. I'd imagine that was a handy bonus for the wolves in killing ceejay had they actually hit the seer.
who would be on your suspect list at the moment?

(05-10-2021, 07:27 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 07:24 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: I voted Baggly so look in to me, ISO, peek, etc.,

We have an agreement tonight finally

I like that trio. I like you for seeing that trio.

(05-10-2021, 07:28 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 07:05 PM)LadySkunk Wrote: Yeah her instincts but you're following the thread, what are your own opinions?

this is weak.  we know 100% that ceejay was a villager. better using her dead villagers ideas than anybody else.

Better using a dead villagers opinions than being a villager yourself and forming them for yourself? I think it's more weak to hide behind a dead confirmed villagers thoughts than have your own. What is nothing going to do now, wait for another villager to die and then use their opinions? It's an easy place for a wolf to hide

(05-10-2021, 07:28 PM)Barney92 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 07:21 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: There wasn't a discrepancy - I thought he was a wolf, when he flipped village I remarked that he was the wolfiest nrv I've ever played with in response to Lorcan asking for people's thoughts on the lynch.

I know you thought baggly was a wolf. My point was that you weren't exactly shouting down the walls for people to vote for baggly. So you didn't seem to have the strongest feeling about Baggly, but afterwards it seemed very strong in reply to lorcan.
Did anyone shout down the walls to get others to vote the same as then? I was strongly surprised he flipped lipped nrv, hence my post.

What part of this are you not getting?

(05-10-2021, 07:13 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 06:57 PM)Neowise Wrote: Can you explain this question better.

The context of the post at the time was I believed that baggly was wolf, and that they were going to be lynched, so give up his teammates.

Now, with the context out of the way, what are you asking me?

I think I was asking who you thought at the time was Baggly partner

But, i said on thread, i think baggly and skunk could be paired.

but baggly was nrv. how is this helping?

Nothing out of the baggly voters

Guirienespana out of the non baggly voters

Two biggest wolf leans at the moment

(05-10-2021, 07:14 PM)Duffman13 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 07:12 PM)Neowise Wrote: I've assumed they have up until 5:59:59pm to vote.
Whos your top 3 for Wolves Neo?

as of right now, barney, you and skunk, but I'm not sold yet.