A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Feedback (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Site Feedback (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please (/showthread.php?tid=15)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Trigger - 23-09-2021

Fine one mine on chrome.. do you have push dark mode enabled in chrome flags?

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Neowise - 23-09-2021

(23-09-2021, 03:36 PM)Trigger Wrote: Fine one mine on chrome.. do you have push dark mode enabled in chrome flags?

I have no idea, i'll google how to check for that.

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Neowise - 23-09-2021

okay, its likely just my stupid phone so... and i can live with it!

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - nothing - 23-09-2021

They're white with black writing on my phone

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Test - 01-10-2021

Test

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Neowise - 01-10-2021

(01-10-2021, 04:18 PM)Test Wrote: Test

What are you testing?

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Trigger - 01-10-2021

(01-10-2021, 09:36 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 04:18 PM)Test Wrote: Test

What are you testing?
Nec testing Permissions

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Purple Mountain - 01-10-2021

Would mods ever think about making this site a closed site to registered people only?
So many posters don't post in boards anymore but I've no doubt people are lurking without contributing. 
This site could be the opportunity to weed out lurkers?

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Necro - 02-10-2021

That was just me with a test account folks, checking stuff before the WW game sorry Tongue

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - E.N. - 31-10-2021

I think someone put the site's clock forward, not back Big Grin

Posting this at 8:26

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Trigger - 31-10-2021

I've changed the default but hasn't changed overall, one of the others might have a look in a bit as I'm off out now.. if its still the same later I'll have a deeper look

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Neowise - 31-10-2021

checking time. its 14:40 now, right

checking again. 14:52

okay, it was an option in my user CP that fixed it for me. I could try fix for everyone, then only our internations members will have to set it.

userCP date and time for ireland.

[Image: SSgh2Am.png]

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - quickbeam - 31-10-2021

That worked. Do we need to change settings again in the spring then?

(31-10-2021, 05:04 PM)quickbeam Wrote: That worked.  Do we need to change settings again in the spring then?

nope, if set as above, then it should be auto forever.

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - NNAHere - 19-11-2021

This may already have been suggested/ maybe is under consideration but I'd like to suggest that having the 'breadcrumb trail' at the bottom of a page would be quite useful if it's feasible. It would allow users to immediately go to the 'home page' without first having to scroll to the top of the page to click the relevant breadcrumb link.

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Neowise - 19-11-2021

(19-11-2021, 11:09 AM)NNAHere Wrote: This may already have been suggested/ maybe is under consideration but I'd like to suggest that having the 'breadcrumb trail' at the bottom of a page would be quite useful if it's feasible. It would allow users to immediately go to the 'home page' without first having to scroll to the top of the page to click the relevant breadcrumb link.

Sounds like something we should trial, and then have a poll to see if we keep. There is a floating (^Top) button that appears to quick scroll up to the top.
I'll fire up the breadcrubs at the bottoms and see if people like it or not.

Well,

Which do you prefer. Next Oldest & Next Newest or the breadcrumbs at the bottom.
Did anyone use the Next Oldest and Next newest links?
Or do you want both?

Let me know.

(19-11-2021, 11:09 AM)NNAHere Wrote: This may already have been suggested/ maybe is under consideration but I'd like to suggest that having the 'breadcrumb trail' at the bottom of a page would be quite useful if it's feasible. It would allow users to immediately go to the 'home page' without first having to scroll to the top of the page to click the relevant breadcrumb link.

[Image: IKt0yKd.png]

Done.

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - NNAHere - 19-11-2021

@Neowise - Thanks- I like what you have done per the above image; it is handier now to get back to the forum home page. I had missed the 'Top' link at the lower right corner of the page but I think new approach this is more prominent. I'd vote 'Keep' if asked!

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - aaronjennings - 13-12-2021

Page 18 of the Advent Calendar thread is severely glitched out for me:

https://forumofgames.com/showthread.php?tid=209&page=18

Don't know if it's just my end or everyone else is seeing it the same, so I'm attaching screenshots just in case

I'm pretty sure the issue is Spears' last post in the thread, I've found before that if you mis-format a table in your post, it doesn't just affect your post, but the whole page

[Image: Ufd9RKz.png]

[Image: Vo18kOX.png]

Edit: It seems to only be on the Mint theme, the Dark one looks fine

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Neowise - 13-12-2021

(13-12-2021, 01:04 AM)aaronjennings Wrote: Page 18 of the Advent Calendar thread is severely glitched out for me:

https://forumofgames.com/showthread.php?tid=209&page=18

Don't know if it's just my end or everyone else is seeing it the same, so I'm attaching screenshots just in case

I'm pretty sure the issue is Spears' last post in the thread, I've found before that if you mis-format a table in your post, it doesn't just affect your post, but the whole page

[Image: Ufd9RKz.png]

[Image: Vo18kOX.png]

Edit: It seems to only be on the Mint theme, the Dark one looks fine

I fixed that. Not permanently, but on page 18.

The issue appeared due to an closing a table without opening it. I'll properly test and debug it proper when i get some time, probably later in the week.

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - ari101 - 13-12-2021

Would it be possible to have an easier way to get to the Sent Messages Folder?
On mobile I find it quite awkward to get to sent items: I have to turn on auto rotation, rotate my phone and scroll to the bottom of messages to get to the 'Jump to' in my browser pac

I'd really love a one word 'Sent' clicky link in beside the other links at the top of the messages (i.e. Inbox, Compose, Manage Folders, etc.)?
But if that isn't possible maybe even if the 'Jump to' option could be at the top, unless that makes things super cluttered?

If something already exists and I'm just being stupid, apologies Big Grin

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Neowise - 13-12-2021

(13-12-2021, 04:17 PM)ari101 Wrote: Would it be possible to have an easier way to get to the Sent Messages Folder?
On mobile I find it quite awkward to get to sent items: I have to turn on auto rotation, rotate my phone and scroll to the bottom of messages to get to the 'Jump to' in my browser pac

I'd really love a one word 'Sent' clicky link in beside the other links at the top of the messages (i.e. Inbox, Compose, Manage Folders, etc.)?
But if that isn't possible maybe even if the 'Jump to' option could be at the top, unless that makes things super cluttered?

better?

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - ari101 - 13-12-2021

(13-12-2021, 06:41 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(13-12-2021, 04:17 PM)ari101 Wrote: Would it be possible to have an easier way to get to the Sent Messages Folder?

better?

Oh yes, I can get to Jump to without the rotating, great, saves a lot of hassle Big Grin Thank you!

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Leg End Reject - 19-02-2022

I seem to have lost the ability to gif. When I try to paste the link in the pop up nothing happens.

Others are giffing away so any ideas why I can't? I'm using Chrome on Android.

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - E.N. - 19-02-2022

(19-02-2022, 07:26 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I seem to have lost the ability to gif. When I try to paste the link in the pop up nothing happens.

I've found paste doesn't work, but if I open my clipboard it's there and I can select it. I'd assumed it was a chrome issue, but don't actually know

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Leg End Reject - 19-02-2022

(19-02-2022, 09:49 PM)E.N. Wrote:
(19-02-2022, 07:26 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I seem to have lost the ability to gif. When I try to paste the link in the pop up nothing happens.

I've found paste doesn't work, but if I open my clipboard it's there and I can select it. I'd assumed it was a chrome issue, but don't actually know
That worked, thank you!
[Image: giphy.webp?cid=82a1493bhj81ib4hows1kydtb....webp&ct=g]

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - DejaBoo - 05-12-2022

Has anyone else been getting many "page unresponsive" messages, lately?

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - ari101 - 05-12-2022

Never had that one sorry...

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Neowise - 05-12-2022

(05-12-2022, 08:38 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: Has anyone else been getting many "page unresponsive" messages, lately?

I haven't, and I've been on quite a bit over the past few days.

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - DejaBoo - 05-12-2022

ok thanks, I've gotten it several times (even after cleaning the cache), must be my chromebook striking again.

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Neowise - 05-12-2022

This may help.
[Image: fFq7tgs.png]

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - DejaBoo - 06-12-2022

(05-12-2022, 09:42 PM)Neowise Wrote: This may help.
[Image: fFq7tgs.png]
Thanks, I discovered, during the several page unresponsive messages, that clicking "wait"  never worked, so I had to "kill" it and FoG still didn't reset. I had to close down the page completely, losing whatever pm or post I was trying to do at the time. No bother though, but thanks.

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Barna77 - 13-12-2022

what's this bug icon on my latest post? 
Never seen that before  Confused

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Neowise - 14-12-2022

(13-12-2022, 11:45 PM)Barna77 Wrote: what's this bug icon on my latest post? 
Never seen that before  Confused

[Image: p7qsLuH.png]

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - Barna77 - 14-12-2022

Oops, a case of butter fingers..... Blush

Thanks

RE: Bug Reports, Feature Requests etc - No Chat Please - DejaBoo - 02-01-2023

Glitch Lightning in the FoG matrix, I've only ever seen this (elsewhere) on Boards since it turnt Vanilla....

[Image: lMzGslq.png]

... since it happens so rarely and is fixed on one post when scrolling up ad down, was just wondering if any of the FoG tech wizards know how or why it happens? 

ah tis prolly...just my Chromebook pitching a fit