A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
I'm happy because... - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: I'm happy because... (/showthread.php?tid=102)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: I'm happy because... - Leg End Reject - 31-03-2022

(31-03-2022, 12:32 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(30-03-2022, 05:47 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: They are, but they have a miserable existence. At least it will end here. Who still wears fur anyway apart from musty old ladies?

They are used in expensive paint brushes, so they don't have to be worn.
Makeup brushes too I think, although there is a conscious push towards synthetic now.

RE: I'm happy because... - Necro - 03-04-2022

Our new arrival landed at 7.58 this morning. Mum and baby all good will likely not be home till tomorrow. Just home from the hospital myself now and time for a much needed (but scarcely earned in comparison) nap!

RE: I'm happy because... - ari101 - 03-04-2022

🥳🍼🚼💐👏

RE: I'm happy because... - nothing - 03-04-2022

Congrats @Necrina and @Necro! That's brilliant news!

RE: I'm happy because... - Kol - 03-04-2022

Wonderful news, congrats to you both and the family.

RE: I'm happy because... - Leg End Reject - 03-04-2022

Congrats Necrina and Necro! It's lovely to see some happy news. 🍾🍼

RE: I'm happy because... - lorcand1990 - 03-04-2022

Congrats guys, delighted for ye  Smile

RE: I'm happy because... - Zaph - 03-04-2022

Congratulations @Necrina and @Necro, that's brilliant news.

RE: I'm happy because... - Neowise - 03-04-2022

(03-04-2022, 10:50 AM)Necro Wrote: Our new arrival landed at 7.58 this morning. Mum and baby all good will likely not be home till tomorrow. Just home from the hospital myself now and time for a much needed (but scarcely earned in comparison) nap!

congrats.
Did you boys get a little bro or sis?

RE: I'm happy because... - E.N. - 03-04-2022

Ah, wonderful news @Necro and @Necrina Big Grin
Delighted for you, hope you're all doing well!

RE: I'm happy because... - jp liz v1 - 03-04-2022

(03-04-2022, 10:50 AM)Necro Wrote: Our new arrival landed at 7.58 this morning. Mum and baby all good will likely not be home till tomorrow. Just home from the hospital myself now and time for a much needed (but scarcely earned in comparison) nap!

In WrestleMania time

Congratulations @Necro  and  @Necrina

May I suggest Christian or Roman as a name  Wink

RE: I'm happy because... - Necrina - 03-04-2022

(03-04-2022, 04:23 PM)Neowise Wrote:

congrats.

The boys got themselves a little brother so I am well and truly outnumbered 😁

RE: I'm happy because... - Mam of 4 - 03-04-2022

Congratulations @Necrina and @Necro , lots of excitement and fun times ahead ☺

RE: I'm happy because... - Leg End Reject - 03-04-2022

Baby Necrette arrived in time to be included in the census, albeit absent on the night. 😁

RE: I'm happy because... - aaronjennings - 03-04-2022

Congratulations Necrina and Necro, great to hear everything went well Smile

RE: I'm happy because... - Spears - 06-04-2022

IHB - today I seen a lovely act of kindness. 

Older gentleman's vintage car had broken down blocking a right turn. He signaled to the upcoming cars that they should move to the left lane to be able to overtake him.

A car that had come up behind him was now signaling themselves to move into the left lane. But then after a few seconds, that driver parked up his own car, knocked on the older mans window, and offered to push his car around the corner  Heart

Tbf, someone at some stage would have had to help the older man because he was blocking the only way for a right turn. But life is being an absolute c*nt to me lately, so it was really touching to see someone help him, & so soon after breaking down (it's a busy junction too).

The happiest part though was the man that offered to push the car was a little beaut!
Looked like Dr.Mark Slaon from Grey's Anatomy but with a bit more meat on him Tongue

Made my morning shine a bit brighter so he did, by being so tasty helpful. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: I'm happy because... - lorcand1990 - 06-04-2022

(06-04-2022, 06:20 PM)Spears Wrote: IHB - today I seen a lovely act of kindness. 

Older gentleman's vintage car had broken down blocking a right turn. He signaled to the upcoming cars that they should move to the left lane to be able to overtake him.

A car that had come up behind him was now signaling themselves to move into the left lane. But then after a few seconds, that driver parked up his own car, knocked on the older mans window, and offered to push his car around the corner  Heart

Tbf, someone at some stage would have had to help the older man because he was blocking the only way for a right turn. But life is being an absolute c*nt to me lately, so it was really touching to see someone help him, & so soon after breaking down (it's a busy junction too).

The happiest part though was the man that offered to push the car was a little beaut!
Looked like Dr.Mark Slaon from Grey's Anatomy but with a bit more meat on him Tongue

Made my morning shine a bit brighter so he did, by being so tasty helpful. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Haha that took an unexpected twist  Big Grin

RE: I'm happy because... - jp liz v1 - 06-04-2022

@Spears if you like Dr. McSteamy Mark Sloan actor Eric Dane check out Euphoria to see a lot lot more of him

RE: I'm happy because... - ari101 - 06-04-2022

(06-04-2022, 08:27 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: @Spears  if you like Dr. McSteamy Mark Sloan actor Eric Dane check out Euphoria to see a lot lot more of him

Yes, when a headline starts with 'was that a prosthetic penis...' 🤣
Is this show any good beyond the nudity? 😆

RE: I'm happy because... - Declan A Walsh - 06-04-2022

I'm happy because... over the last two days I was introduced to a load of people in work that I had not met before. That's what happens when you arrive at your new job in the middle of the pandemic and are working from home for months on end, come back once a week for a few months, told to pause for another few months and finally go back to the office two days a week!

RE: I'm happy because... - Spears - 07-04-2022

(06-04-2022, 07:25 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Haha that took an unexpected twist  Big Grin
I was genuinely touched by him helping.

But i was sick that the lights went green in my own lane and I couldn't perv at him for a few more seconds  Big Grin

(06-04-2022, 08:27 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: @Spears  if you like Dr. McSteamy Mark Sloan actor Eric Dane check out Euphoria to see a lot lot more of him
I had never watched Grey's Anatomy before, but I've been binging on it the last few weeks after a friend kept saying it was really good. I started it mostly to shut her up  Big Grin

But Dr Sloan has my attention held so far.

(Because i don't like some of the charactors. Meridith annoys me, Izzie annoys me, and I hate Alex)

RE: I'm happy because... - jp liz v1 - 07-04-2022

(06-04-2022, 08:54 PM)ari101 Wrote:

Yes, when a headline starts with 'was that a prosthetic penis...' 🤣

Even with the nudity it didn't hold my attention, gave up on it, I think shows now to outrage and shock add nudity for no reason 

I liked Eric in Greys and The Last Ship

(07-04-2022, 05:20 PM)Spears Wrote:
I had never watched Grey's Anatomy before, but I've been binging on it the last few weeks after a friend kept saying it was really good. I started it mostly to shut her up  Big Grin

But Dr Sloan has my attention held so far.

(Because i don't like some of the charactors. Meridith annoys me, Izzie annoys me, and I hate Alex)

I like Bailey, Meredith, Alex and April the best 

Maggie is more irritating and annoying than Izzie

RE: I'm happy because... - TheValeyard - 07-04-2022

(07-04-2022, 05:43 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 08:54 PM)ari101 Wrote: Yes, when a headline starts with 'was that a prosthetic penis...' 🤣

Even with the nudity it didn't hold my attention, gave up on it, I think shows now to outrage and shock add nudity for no reason 

Nudity you say?

RE: I'm happy because... - ari101 - 07-04-2022

🤣 Euphoria might get a miss then...

I did like The Last Ship as well as Grey's.

I like Bailey and Webber, Yang, Montgomery and McSteamy 😉 Alex definitely grew on me from a dodgy start. There have been other great characters over the years. I am a year behind 😬 I got stuck Xmas 2020 and haven't caught up ... 🤦‍♀️🤣

(07-04-2022, 05:46 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: I like Bailey, Meredith, Alex and April the best 

I'm on season 5 atm, but I don't think I know April and Maggie yet.

Bailey is brilliant. And I love Christina!

Meridith's charater is a tad too liberal for me. I just can't really take to her.

(07-04-2022, 05:47 PM)TheValeyard Wrote:
(07-04-2022, 05:43 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: Even with the nudity it didn't hold my attention, gave up on it, I think shows now to outrage and shock add nudity for no reason 

Nudity you say?

Yes pervy  Wink Big Grin

RE: I'm happy because... - TheValeyard - 08-04-2022

Congrats dude!!!!!!!!

RE: I'm happy because... - cee_jay - 09-04-2022

(07-04-2022, 06:23 PM)Spears Wrote:
(07-04-2022, 05:46 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: I like Bailey, Meredith, Alex and April the best 

I'm on season 5 atm, but I don't think I know April and Maggie yet.

Bailey is brilliant. And I love Christina!

Meridith's charater is a tad too liberal for me. I just can't really take to her.

Denny was the best Grey's character ever. I heart him so much.

RE: I'm happy because... - Spears - 09-04-2022

(09-04-2022, 04:37 PM)cee_jay Wrote: Denny was the best Grey's character ever. I heart him so much.
How did I forget about Denny!

I'm on his part of the show atm and it's been such a sad storyline  Cry

He's 'visiting' Izzie on the episode's i'm on now.

Mark is tasty to look at, but in my imagination i'd probably just be friends with him. 

Denny on the other hand, I'd marry him! & I'd even be content enough with just his 'visits'  Heart

(Izzie the annoying witch doesn't deserve him  Big Grin )

RE: I'm happy because... - Tigger - 09-04-2022

(03-04-2022, 05:32 PM)Necrina Wrote:
(03-04-2022, 04:23 PM)Neowise Wrote: congrats.

The boys got themselves a little brother so I am well and truly outnumbered 😁
Necro only makes boys if he was a stallion he'd be worth a fortune Smile

RE: I'm happy because... - jp liz v1 - 09-04-2022

My dad is home but very weak

RE: I'm happy because... - Leg End Reject - 10-04-2022

(09-04-2022, 08:09 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: My dad is home but very weak
Good to hear liz, wishing you all the best.

RE: I'm happy because... - Necro - 10-04-2022

(09-04-2022, 06:58 PM)Tigger Wrote:
(03-04-2022, 05:32 PM)Necrina Wrote: The boys got themselves a little brother so I am well and truly outnumbered 😁
Necro only makes boys if he was a stallion he'd be worth a fortune Smile

Apparently so pac

No more though, I've arrangements made to curtail the baby making going forward Tongue

RE: I'm happy because... - Leg End Reject - 10-04-2022

(10-04-2022, 02:29 AM)Necro Wrote:
(09-04-2022, 06:58 PM)Tigger Wrote: Necro only makes boys if he was a stallion he'd be worth a fortune Smile

Apparently so pac

No more though, I've arrangements made to curtail the baby making going forward Tongue
[Image: snip-snip-the-van.gif]

😂😂😂

RE: I'm happy because... - Necro - 10-04-2022

(10-04-2022, 02:34 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(10-04-2022, 02:29 AM)Necro Wrote: Apparently so pac

[Image: snip-snip-the-van.gif]

😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣

Oh wait that's exactly what is happening 😅😅

Supposedly it's only a local anesthetic and I'll be out the same day though. No sport for 4 weeks or long haul flying for 8 weeks after .. I do neither of those regularly so I should be fine👀

RE: I'm happy because... - E.N. - 10-04-2022

(10-04-2022, 03:06 AM)Necro Wrote: Supposedly it's only a local anesthetic and I'll be out the same day though. No sport for 4 weeks or long haul flying for 8 weeks after .. I do neither of those regularly so I should be fine👀
A friend* told me it was grand. Sore for a week or so, but not too bad. Worst thing about local anaesthetic is if they try to make conversation while, you know...
And seeing/smelling the smoke rising from down there was a shock to the system 😬

*what?

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: I'm happy because... - DejaBoo - 10-04-2022

(10-04-2022, 07:51 AM)E.N. Wrote:
(10-04-2022, 03:06 AM)Necro Wrote: Supposedly it's only a local anesthetic and I'll be out the same day though. No sport for 4 weeks or long haul flying for 8 weeks after .. I do neither of those regularly so I should be fine👀
A friend* told me it was grand. Sore for a week or so, but not too bad. Worst thing about local anaesthetic is if they try to make conversation while, you know...
And seeing/smelling the smoke rising from down there was a shock to the system 😬

*what?

[Image: tenor.gif]
shock shock shock you were barbecued ?  shock shock shock

RE: I'm happy because... - E.N. - 10-04-2022

(10-04-2022, 07:58 AM)DejaBoo Wrote: shock shock shock you were barbecued ?  shock shock shock
My friend was, yes Tongue