A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
I'm happy because... - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: I'm happy because... (/showthread.php?tid=102)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: I'm happy because... - nothing - 27-08-2021

I'm happy that Vanilla paint reveal is soon! Also that I'm not feeling so sick.

RE: I'm happy because... - Zaph - 27-08-2021

(27-08-2021, 06:39 PM)Trigger Wrote: I'm happy because United signed Cristiano fuckin Ronaldo

Big Grin Big Grin

Meh, he's no Messi Big Grin

RE: I'm happy because... - Barna77 - 27-08-2021

(27-08-2021, 06:39 PM)Trigger Wrote: I'm happy because United signed Cristiano fuckin Ronaldo

Big Grin Big Grin

The return of the ego

RE: I'm happy because... - Leg End Reject - 27-08-2021

(26-08-2021, 11:10 PM)ShaneU Wrote: I'm happy because that game of werewolf is finally over Big Grin

Amen brother!

RE: I'm happy because... - Trigger - 27-08-2021

(27-08-2021, 08:44 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(26-08-2021, 11:10 PM)ShaneU Wrote: I'm happy because that game of werewolf is finally over Big Grin

Amen brother!

I read your backroom, the paranoia was real pac you were brill though..

(27-08-2021, 09:15 PM)Trigger Wrote:
(27-08-2021, 08:44 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Amen brother!

I read your backroom, the paranoia was real pac you were brill though..

Never again!

I could kill liz and her posts suggesting the Simpson kids were killed!

(27-08-2021, 10:28 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(27-08-2021, 09:15 PM)Trigger Wrote: I read your backroom, the paranoia was real pac you were brill though..

Never again!

Honestly here and no offence to Liz but I never really pay much attention to her in a game pac

(27-08-2021, 10:30 PM)Trigger Wrote:
(27-08-2021, 10:28 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Never again!

Honestly here and no offence to Liz but I never really pay much attention to her in a game pac
I didn't know who anyone was though! I thought you were Moe rather than Ned, but I was gutted when those characters were killed off. Glad the good lord reincarnated you though to spread the good word. Smile

I wasn't reincarnated pac I told Necro I couldn't sub back in if needed anyways due to work commitments, ah you will get to know liz style when you play a few more Tongue

RE: I'm happy because... - E.N. - 27-08-2021

It was me that was incarnated Tongue
I've previously found werewolf pretty stressful too but I got lucky this time that it all landed nicely so I was pretty chill the whole time Smile

RE: I'm happy because... - nothing - 27-08-2021

It's way less stress being on the mod side of it Smile

(27-08-2021, 11:00 PM)nothing Wrote: It's way less stress being on the mod side of it Smile

That's one thing I did notice! Confused Tongue

RE: I'm happy because... - E.N. - 27-08-2021

(27-08-2021, 11:00 PM)nothing Wrote: It's way less stress being on the mod side of it Smile
I was looking for a feedback thread and there wasn't one. I wanted to say you were all useless!

No no no... I read the mod backroom and it's obvious that so much work went into it all. Designing the game, creating the players and all their backrooms, all the flavour, gifs, keeping on top of the lynches, the roled players actions, but mostly talking to Leg End!
Fair play, it was loads of work and it was great game. You should be very proud. Thanks a million for running, I'm very glad I got drafted in Smile

RE: I'm happy because... - Neowise - 27-08-2021

(27-08-2021, 11:17 PM)E.N. Wrote:
I was looking for a feedback thread and there wasn't one. I wanted to say you were all useless!

No no no... I read the mod backroom and it's obvious that so much work went into it all. Designing the game, creating the players and all their backrooms, all the flavour, gifs, keeping on top of the lynches, the roled players actions, but mostly talking to Leg End!
Fair play, it was loads of work and it was great game. You should be very proud. Thanks a million for running, I'm very glad I got drafted in Smile

I'm happy because ......
SpoilerShow Content
..... its Friday!

RE: I'm happy because... - DejaBoo - 29-08-2021

this forum makes me happy - and so easy to use, thanks for this!

RE: I'm happy because... - BuileBeag - 30-08-2021

(29-08-2021, 08:48 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: this forum makes me happy - and so easy to use, thanks for this!

Boo, you joined us!!! I'm very happy for that!

RE: I'm happy because... - Trigger - 31-08-2021

I'm happy today because I got the most amazing news!

That's is all Big Grin

RE: I'm happy because... - Leg End Reject - 31-08-2021

(31-08-2021, 06:32 PM)Trigger Wrote: I'm happy today because I got the most amazing news!

That's is all Big Grin
Is this a new game of Sheep?

My answer - your little lad is going to have a brother or sister in the new year. Tongue

RE: I'm happy because... - Trigger - 31-08-2021

(31-08-2021, 06:36 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(31-08-2021, 06:32 PM)Trigger Wrote: I'm happy today because I got the most amazing news!

That's is all Big Grin
Is this a new game of Sheep?

My answer - your little lad is going to have a brother or sister in the new year. Tongue

There's no wrong answers in sheep..

Except for that one

RE: I'm happy because... - Spears - 02-09-2021

I'm happy because I've enlisted the help of the boss to figure out how to use MS paint because I'm too dumb busy to figure it out for myself. 

So hopefully I'll soon have the nerve to join an MS paint game!!  Big Grin

I love reading the reveals, but i didn't know how to use paint and I never trusted myself as a describer either.

RE: I'm happy because... - Mam of 4 - 04-09-2021

Littlest munchkin got a negative covid test result yaaay !

RE: I'm happy because... - BuileBeag - 04-09-2021

(04-09-2021, 12:24 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Littlest munchkin got a negative covid test result yaaay !
That's brilliant mam!

(04-09-2021, 12:42 PM)BuileBeag Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 12:24 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Littlest munchkin got a negative covid test result yaaay !
That's brilliant mam!

Thanks Buile ! 
She's to have a second test Monday , protocol for going back into the creche/play/preschool or whatever the correct name is . She'll be delighted going back as they drive past it when her sister is going to school and she shouts Me Me !! When she sees it ☺

(04-09-2021, 01:15 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 12:42 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: That's brilliant mam!

Thanks Buile ! 
She's to have a second test Monday , protocol for going back into the creche/play/preschool or whatever the correct name is . She'll be delighted going back as they drive past it when her sister is going to school and she shouts Me Me !! When she sees it ☺

Aaww god that's so cute. Must be a great creche if she feels that way about it. That's lovely. Hopefully she'll be back next week so!

P.S Love your sig @Mam of 4

Am lol here Buile , I thought I'd add the sig since that particular colour is mentioned so often pac
And yep , she loves it and in fairness to them , they're brilliant with her , working on sensory issues etc .

RE: I'm happy because... - Purple Mountain - 04-09-2021

That's great news about your granddaughter, @Mam of 4 . I'd say there'll be a lot of tests for school children now that they're all back mingling in school again but hopefully they will all be safe.
Someone suggest a signature for me..

RE: I'm happy because... - DejaBoo - 05-09-2021

(04-09-2021, 01:38 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Am lol here Buile , I thought I'd add the sig since that particular colour is mentioned so often pac
And yep , she loves it and in fairness to them , they're brilliant with her , working on sensory issues etc .
It is my favourite sheep game ever, you made it great fun! Loved your answers, Mam!

RE: I'm happy because... - DejaBoo - 05-09-2021

Mams grandbabe post made me happy!  (and awwwh!)  Smile

Purples, I am no creative Blush   took someone else to give me the re-reg name deja. 

...and Spears, I look forward to your mspaint debut!  Cool

These cool emojis make me smile pac

RE: I'm happy because... - nothing - 07-09-2021

Today I'm happy because a pile of chinese arrived!

RE: I'm happy because... - Mam of 4 - 07-09-2021

(07-09-2021, 07:32 PM)nothing Wrote: Today I'm happy because a pile of chinese arrived!

Sorry for being nosey Nothing , what did you get ?!

RE: I'm happy because... - Neowise - 07-09-2021

(07-09-2021, 07:32 PM)nothing Wrote: Today I'm happy because a pile of chinese arrived!

tat, food, people?

RE: I'm happy because... - nothing - 07-09-2021

@Neowise food!

@Mam of 4 a 3in1, chicken balls, chicken fried rice, bbq ribs, peking duck with fried rice, curry sauce and prawn crackers!

RE: I'm happy because... - E.N. - 08-09-2021

I almost daren't say it as I fear something else coming up, but we've cleared the final hurdle for selling our house in Dublin, signing contracts on Friday!

It's been 9 painful months, so many things have come out of the woodwork, but it looks like we're finally, finally there Smile

(Now just need the builders to finish the house we're buying, looks like that might be Christmas though Sad)

RE: I'm happy because... - Neowise - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 04:35 PM)E.N. Wrote: I almost daren't say it as I fear something else coming up, but we've cleared the final hurdle for selling our house in Dublin, signing contracts on Friday!

It's been 9 painful months, so many things have come out of the woodwork, but it looks like we're finally, finally there Smile

(Now just need the builders to finish the house we're buying, looks like that might be Christmas though Sad)

will you have to leave your current house before new house is ready?

(08-09-2021, 05:02 PM)Neowise Wrote: will you have to leave your current house before new house is ready?
We already have. Our solicitor told us months ago we were nearly there (they were very wrong!) and I was out of work then so it was a good time to move (in terms of the practicalities of moving stuff, I did it all myself over a few weeks). We're renting in the country which is nice and does remove a lot of the stress. But we've had a few months of paying mortgage and rent, which we'd have rather avoided if we'd known

RE: I'm happy because... - Neowise - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 05:31 PM)E.N. Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 05:02 PM)Neowise Wrote: will you have to leave your current house before new house is ready?
We already have. Our solicitor told us months ago we were nearly there (they were very wrong!) and I was out of work then so it was a good time to move (in terms of the practicalities of moving stuff, I did it all myself over a few weeks). We're renting in the country which is nice and does remove a lot of the stress. But we've had a few months of paying mortgage and rent, which we'd have rather avoided if we'd known

Not sure why you'd have to be paying a mortgage before its drawn down against.
From the time between you selling, and the time before you draw down, you should have no mortgage, or if there is mortgage, it should be a hugely reduced one, as the moneys gotten from sale prices should go most of the way to wiping it out.

RE: I'm happy because... - RSOAPS - 08-09-2021

I'm happy because I have a new nephew who was born in the wee hours of the morning. My baby brothers first kid. Can't wait to meet him.

(08-09-2021, 06:39 PM)Neowise Wrote: Not sure why you'd have to be paying a mortgage before its drawn down against.
From the time between you selling, and the time before you draw down, you should have no mortgage, or if there is mortgage, it should be a hugely reduced one, as the moneys gotten from  sale prices should go most of the way to wiping it out.

I mean the mortgage on the old place, but hopefully we've paid the last of that now. We had a few months of still paying that while renting too. Obviously some of that is equity, so we'll get it back, but a good whack was interest

RE: I'm happy because... - Mam of 4 - 08-09-2021

Congratulations Uncle Rsoaps !