A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Wrestling Chat - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Wrestling Chat (/showthread.php?tid=101)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 28-01-2023

(28-01-2023, 01:14 PM)Kol Wrote:
(28-01-2023, 01:10 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: Royal Rumble tonight, I'm hoping Sami and Rhea winners
Wont be watching it live but will catch it over the next few days. Liking the Sami bloodline story

I know Cody or Seth are favourites but Sami has the better storyline with Reigns and Bloodline to be the winner

RE: Wrestling Chat - Sawduck - 28-01-2023

Sami winning would be the best outcome but i just can't see Cody losing. Sami will probably face the usos at wrestlemania

RE: Wrestling Chat - aaronjennings - 28-01-2023

I'm hoping for two separate title matches at WM, rather than one match for both titles. That way the Rumble winner can win on Night One and bring a title back to Raw. Then Sami can have the title match he deserves on Night Two

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 28-01-2023

Apparently Bray is seen as Smackdown's top face, I can't see it myself, LA Knight is carrying their feud for me, Sami is very over as is Drew and Sheamus too

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 29-01-2023

The ending was so emotionally charged, but the best match to end on

Rhea should pick Roman  Wink

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 19-02-2023

I'd add Sami to the Mania main event, he is so over and deserving imho, make it a triple threat, he could fight his way into it, underdog taking on each Bloodline member weekly and even Cody

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 01-03-2023

[Image: y92j04x0y5la1.png]

RE: Wrestling Chat - Kol - 28-03-2023

The card is pretty poor, I'm only interested in 3 matches, Cody/Roman, Logan/Seth, and Rhea/Charlotte

RE: Wrestling Chat - Necro - 28-03-2023

Dominick/Rey has arguably the best build of any of the storylines if you've been watching the TV shows regularly. Likewise the tag titles match is a big one in terms of storyline effort.

The IC match doesn't have a massive build but it's going to be a brilliant match imo. Not fussed on the 'let's keep Vince happy' match in Brock/Omos mind you.

RE: Wrestling Chat - Kol - 28-03-2023

(28-03-2023, 10:58 AM)Necro Wrote: Dominick/Rey has arguably the best build of any of the storylines if you've been watching the TV shows regularly. Likewise the tag titles match is a big one in terms of storyline effort.

The IC match doesn't have a massive build but it's going to be a brilliant match imo. Not fussed on the 'let's keep Vince happy' match in Brock/Omos mind you.

Yeah been following mainly Raw so haven't seen much of the IC build up but should be an ok match.

Not really interested in the Mysterios match though I agree the build up have been good. As for the tag match, unless they throw in a swerve, it has been very predictable so far.

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 28-03-2023

I'm now in the please let Bloodline keep their titles, all retain, I know Reigns is taking time off but let him surpass 1000 days, drop at SS

Who knew Dominic would be WWE"s top heel, I want Rey to beat the daylights out of him, the HOF ceremony will be interesting

Rhea has to win and I think it's time Bianca lost also

The triple threat IC will be a banger, could be the show stealer match

I'm thinking a Trish heel turn or returning Orton heel turn

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 01-04-2023

Dom and Rey was handled well at HOF, must have been hard but storyline wise was really good, credit to both of them

Rey with his special custom mask induction and speech was lovely, acknowledging Eddie and his wife Angie, couple goals, lovely to see

Stacey looked stunning, ageless without any work, take note Charlotte, Carmella and Nattie less is more

RE: Wrestling Chat - ShaneU - 02-04-2023

Didn't know it was on tonight, forget they drag it on for two nights now

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 02-04-2023

That was a good night 1 of WrestleMania

RE: Wrestling Chat - Kol - 02-04-2023

The womans title and tag title matches were superb. Dom and rey was very good also. Top notch show

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 03-04-2023

WWE is to be bought by Endeavor, the parent company of UFC

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 15-04-2023

CM Punk could be returning to AEW and part of their Wembley Stadium show

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 17-06-2023

[Image: l9ygQFw.png]

RE: Wrestling Chat - ShaneU - 17-06-2023

The UK shows are always good.

CM Punk returning to AEW tonight

RE: Wrestling Chat - ShaneU - 17-06-2023

This is great

RE: Wrestling Chat - ShaneU - 25-08-2023

Bray Wyatt dead, I'm in shock

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 25-08-2023

(25-08-2023, 12:16 AM)ShaneU Wrote: Bray Wyatt dead, I'm in shock

Only 36, and I thought he was lined up for a WWE return too, so young 

RIP

Terry Funk died too

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 26-08-2023

That was a nice but sad emotional tribute of Smackdown, tough for everyone involved

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 02-09-2023

AEW has fired CM Punk

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 21-09-2023

A lot of WWE releases today but most shocked by Ali and Ziggler

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 02-10-2023

Edge is now AEW Elite

We will get one more E&C tag match

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 11-10-2023

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 27-11-2023

Well hell must have frozen over as CM Punk is back in WWE

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 27-01-2024

Royal Rumble tonight, going with CM Punk and Bayley winning

The media presser should be interesting given all the "$hit" coming out about dirty Vince

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 03-04-2024

A big week, Wrestlemania, is Cody finally finishing his story