A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Wrestling Chat - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Wrestling Chat (/showthread.php?tid=101)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Wrestling Chat - Kol - 12-03-2022

(12-03-2022, 11:42 AM)Kol Wrote: I guess it depends on how bad it is and hiw well he can recover.

Steve Austin famously broke his neck at Summerslam 97 and was back in the ring in a few months.

Wish him well.
I should add, he was rushed back as the Monday night wars were in full swing and wcw were winning so they needed their biggest star. I think it led to his early retirement a few years later.

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 12-03-2022

Kurt Angle won a gold medal with a frecking broken neck AFAIR 

I hope Big E comes back healthy and is pushed better, The New Day are so over but WWE messed up Big E's world title reign just like Kofimania both fed to Lesnar and squashed

RE: Wrestling Chat - ShaneU - 13-03-2022

Hard to take Big E seriously when he's been booked as a goofball for a long time who takes pancakes out of his jocks and throws them at the crowd, this is your champion?

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 13-03-2022

(13-03-2022, 10:32 AM)ShaneU Wrote: Hard to take Big E seriously when he's been booked as a goofball for a long time who takes pancakes out of his jocks and throws them at the crowd, this is your champion?

There has been worse champs and he toned that down as champ 

Both him and Kofi fed to Lesnar

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 15-03-2022

RIP Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 25-03-2022

HHH retiring

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 31-03-2022

So will it be Seth vs. Shane O Mac or Seth vs. Cody

Wrestlemania week has begun

RE: Wrestling Chat - Necro - 04-04-2022

[Image: u9MBMbV.gif]

Wrestlemania was great  Big Grin

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 04-04-2022

The "celebs" really delivered but it was SCSA WM

[Image: th?id=OIP.shHfRQvMyv5GSw2SPHer7wHaHa&pid...=174&h=174]

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 15-04-2022

Anyone heading to Cardiff Stadium WWE event

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 30-04-2022

Many NXT releases

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 02-06-2022

MJF delivers his pipebomb promo, assumed newly contracted to AEW

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 09-06-2022

So double world champ Reigns gets another ppv off

RE: Wrestling Chat - Necro - 17-06-2022

Vinnie Mac in trouble for paying off female employees he's alleged to have slept with... Stands aside temporarily as CEO but retains control of creative..

And of course that means...

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 17-06-2022

Steph back as interim CEO manager

SD should be interesting with Riddles title match against Reigns if he shows up

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 30-06-2022

Logan Paul has signed with WWE

RE: Wrestling Chat - ShaneU - 02-07-2022

(30-06-2022, 10:18 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: Logan Paul has signed with WWE
As if I hadn't enough reasons not to watch

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 08-07-2022

Vince McMahon agreed to pay more than $12 million over the past 16 years to suppress allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity

- WSJ

RE: Wrestling Chat - aaronjennings - 22-07-2022

You know it's big when you get wrestling news from the RTE website, Vince McMahon is officially retiring

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2022/0722/1311777-vince-mcmahon-wwe/

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 22-07-2022

(22-07-2022, 10:27 PM)aaronjennings Wrote: You know it's big when you get wrestling news from the RTE website, Vince McMahon is officially retiring

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2022/0722/1311777-vince-mcmahon-wwe/

Vince McMahon is stepping away from the WWE for good.
On Friday, the Chairman and CEO announced that he is retiring from the company. “As I approach 77 years old, I feel it’s time for me to retire as Chairman and CEO of WWE,” he said in a statement. “Throughout the years, it’s been a privilege to help WWE bring you joy, inspire you, thrill you, surprise you, and always entertain you. I would like to thank my family for mightily contributing to our success, and I would also like to thank all of our past and present Superstars and employees for their dedication and passion for our brand.”
He went on to thank “our fans for allowing us into your homes every week and being your choice of entertainment. I hold the deepest appreciation and admiration for our generations of fans all over the world who have liked, currently like, and sometimes even love our form of Sports Entertainment.”

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 28-07-2022

Summerslam this weekend, will Reigns be dethroned

RE: Wrestling Chat - ShaneU - 06-08-2022

Interested to see if WWE gets any better with Vince gone. Kevin Dunn, the guy who brought in the constant camera cuts needs to go to

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 06-08-2022

HHH has brought back Dakota and Killer Kross to the main rosters, I imagine pushes for NXT graduates as that was HHH's baby

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 02-09-2022

Tyson Fury expected at WWE Clash at the Castle in Wales, airing on BT Sport

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 06-09-2022

It's all breaking down in AEW, more viewers now to see what is happening

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 01-10-2022

RIP Antonio Inoki

RE: Wrestling Chat - E.N. - 11-10-2022

🤣

RE: Wrestling Chat - aaronjennings - 11-10-2022

That'll send the Big Dog running scared Big Grin

[Image: roman.jpg]

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 11-10-2022

(11-10-2022, 06:20 PM)aaronjennings Wrote: That'll send the Big Dog running scared Big Grin

[Image: roman.jpg]

Sami Uce will protect him

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 07-11-2022

Logan Paul from Crown Jewel

"Torn meniscus, MCL & potentially ACL," he tweeted. "Happened halfway through the match. keep y’all updated."

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 16-11-2022

Logan Paul called out John Cena to a match at Wrestlemania

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 27-11-2022

Tonight WWE Survivor Series War Games

Team Belair (Bianca Belair, Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Mia Yim, and Becky Lynch) vs. Team Bayley (Damage CTRL (Bayley, Dakota Kai, and Iyo Sky), Nikki Cross, and Rhea Ripley)- Women's WarGames match

The Brawling Brutes (Sheamus, Ridge Holland, and Butch), Drew McIntyre, and Kevin Owens vs. The Bloodline (Roman Reigns, Solo Sikoa, Sami Zayn, and The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso)) (with Paul Heyman) -Men's WarGames match

Ronda Rousey © vs. Shotzi- Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship

AJ Styles (with The O.C. (Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, and Mia Yim)) vs. Finn Bálor (with The Judgment Day (Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio, and Rhea Ripley)- Singles match

Seth "Freakin" Rollins © vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Austin Theory- Triple threat match for the WWE United States Championship

Pre show-0.00am

Main show-1am

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 14-12-2022

Fightful Select has learned that Mandy Rose has been released by WWE.

WWE officials felt they were put in a tough position based on the content she was posting on her FanTime page. They felt like it was outside of the parameters of her WWE deal.

RE: Wrestling Chat - Necro - 14-12-2022

Posting nudie pics when you're employed by a PG company seems like a bad idea tbh!!

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 11-01-2023

Rumours have been flying that WWE has been sold to Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund, or at least that such a sale could be imminent.

The story was first reported by Cassidy Haynes of Bodyslam.net, who tweeted last night, "For what it's worth, I'm told the Saudi deal is done and they're taking the company private." Shortly thereafter, Steven Muehlhausen of DAZN tweeted out the same news, claiming that WWE "will go back to being private" for the first time since it became a publicly traded company in October 1999. Muehlhausen further tweeted it's "unknown if Vince McMahon will return to head of creative but it is expected by some people." This tweet has since been deleted.

www.wrestlinginc.com/1163294/wwe-reportedly-sold-to-saudi-arabias-public-investment-fund/

RE: Wrestling Chat - Kol - 13-01-2023

I got 36/40, haven't tried the second part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjCP3_UJGrU

RE: Wrestling Chat - ShaneU - 13-01-2023

(13-01-2023, 10:56 AM)Kol Wrote: I got 36/40, haven't tried the second part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjCP3_UJGrU

I got 38, one I never would have got and the other just wouldn't come to me in time

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 19-01-2023

Jay Briscoe has passed away in a car accident aged 38

RIP

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 28-01-2023

Royal Rumble tonight, I'm hoping Sami and Rhea winners

RE: Wrestling Chat - Kol - 28-01-2023

(28-01-2023, 01:10 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: Royal Rumble tonight, I'm hoping Sami and Rhea winners
Wont be watching it live but will catch it over the next few days. Liking the Sami bloodline story