A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 07-12-2021

(07-12-2021, 10:09 PM)ari101 Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 10:03 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Similar here in Laois Ari ,  gets very loud and wild then eases back a little bit then off again.

A wild night ahead, hopefully everyone stays safe Smile

That's it , that's all that matters . I think we often forget too about those who are in the rescue services , ESB etc , who are the ones out in this weather helping others when something happens.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 07-12-2021

Am I having a stroke? Why are some random words and names and threads gone pink? Is this happening anyone else?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - E.N. - 07-12-2021

(07-12-2021, 11:09 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Am I having a stroke? Why are some random words and names and threads gone pink? Is this happening anyone else?
Just you. I'd say it's Trigger messing with you

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 07-12-2021

(07-12-2021, 11:12 PM)E.N. Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 11:09 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Am I having a stroke? Why are some random words and names and threads gone pink? Is this happening anyone else?
Just you. I'd say it's Trigger messing with you

[Image: bunnies-what.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 07-12-2021

It's gone from pink to purple now!

(07-12-2021, 11:22 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: It's gone from pink to purple now!
Yup. Someone's messing with us anyways!

Now it's vomity peach!!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 07-12-2021

(07-12-2021, 11:25 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Now it's vomity peach!!
Peach and purple for me!

Aaaand it's back to white. 

[Image: boring-bored.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Sephiroth_Dude - 07-12-2021

[Image: cat-typing-8.gif]

Sorry about that folks, it was just me messing with ye, I changed it back now.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 07-12-2021

Neo was doing some testing to see about making something more obvious (see housekeeping if you care for more details) Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 07-12-2021

[Image: 94579_original.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - E.N. - 07-12-2021

(07-12-2021, 11:37 PM)Trigger Wrote: [Image: 94579_original.gif]
[Image: i-make-no-apologies-for-who-i-am-no-apologies.gif]

Especially as I read the housekeeping thread and was just trying to wind BB up Tongue

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 07-12-2021

Really enjoying the storm noises here, I should have been in bed at 10, early start tomorrow, but want to get one more thing done... Just one more...

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 07-12-2021

(07-12-2021, 11:41 PM)E.N. Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 11:37 PM)Trigger Wrote: [Image: 94579_original.gif]
[Image: i-make-no-apologies-for-who-i-am-no-apologies.gif]

Especially as I read the housekeeping thread and was just trying to wind BB up Tongue

I presumed so Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95279522aba7dad6c234e...y.gif&ct=g]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 09-12-2021

Boosted up just there at 2pm Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 03:29 PM)Necro Wrote: Boosted up just there at 2pm Smile

How you feeling?

I'm tomorrow fingers crossed no rescheduling over lack of boosters again

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 05:31 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote:

How you feeling?

Had mine yesterday, the usual sore arm and just feeling a bit crappy but not terrible. Fingers crossed ye all sail through!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 10-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 05:31 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote:

How you feeling?

No issues. Slightly tender round the injection site but I certainly didn't help things at the dress rehearsal tonight and knocking it off everything in one of the scenes  Confused

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 10-12-2021

Finally Boostered

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 10-12-2021

This has been a very long week, and I'm not feeling like myself, have cancelled twice on a friend, worried I'm going to spiral, Christmas break can't come soon enough.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 10-12-2021

Yep, roll on the Christmas holidays. I'm dragging myself through the weeks now. I hate the clock change, dark mornings and early evenings are a killer.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 10-12-2021

My mam passed away in the early hours of the morning. I said to Neo that I was 'sadglad'. A strange kind of state because I wish she never had dementia but am glad she now at peace.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 10-12-2021

Sending much love, frosty

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Purple Mountain - 10-12-2021

Very sorry to hear this news @Diamonds of Frost but I get exactly what you are saying about not seeing her suffering. Sympathy to you and your family.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 10-12-2021

I think dementia has to be the cruelest disease, the loss of oneself. I hope you and your dad are coping, Diamonds.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 10-12-2021

Thank you all x Good eggs. That's what mammy used to say to me when we'd be joking about something 'you're not a bad auld egg' Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - E.N. - 10-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 10:29 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: My mam passed away in the early hours of the morning. I said to Neo that I was 'sadglad'. A strange kind of state because I wish she never had dementia but am glad she now at peace.
Very sorry to hear that Diamonds, hope you're doing ok

I was the same with my Nanna, in a strange way it was nice to finally see her move on

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 10-12-2021

So sorry DOF for your loss .
Much and all as no one wants a loved one to pass away , sometimes it can be a blessed release for them and for the family too .
Look after yourselves in the coming days .

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 10-12-2021

Sorry for your loss DoF. I too can understand the 'sadglad'.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Sephiroth_Dude - 11-12-2021

Sorry for your loss diamonds, dementia is just an awful awful thing.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Tigger - 11-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 10:29 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: My mam passed away in the early hours of the morning. I said to Neo that I was 'sadglad'. A strange kind of state because I wish she never had dementia but am glad she now at peace.
Totally get sadglad

Miss my dad every Day but glad he's not suffering any more. K knows a bit about it but he had a brain tumor and went totally du lally. They did surgeries he got less bad but still demented and he had good and bad days .
Towards the end he welcomed peace.

As I said before I never know what to say but I support the concept of sadglad

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - aaronjennings - 11-12-2021

I am so sorry for your loss, Frost. My thoughts with you and your family  Heart

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 11-12-2021

It's never not sad, and some passings I have also understood glad too. Over time it doesn't hurt quite as sharply, even when it is Mom Sad sending you hugs.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Zaph - 11-12-2021

My condolences Diamonds, losing a parent is awful, but at least you can take comfort that she's no longer suffering because of that cruel condition.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 11-12-2021

My sympathies and prayers to you @Diamonds of Frost    @Neowise and your family

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - cee_jay - 11-12-2021

DOF I'm so sorry, mind yourself over the next while, take time to yourself in the midst of the arrangements.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 11-12-2021

Sorry to hear of your loss DOF, my thoughts are with you and yours.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 11-12-2021

Would it be acceptable to make a crisp sandwich with pringles?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 11-12-2021

(11-12-2021, 03:07 PM)nothing Wrote: Would it be acceptable to make a crisp sandwich with pringles?

If you want to absolutely Big Grin