A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 17-11-2021

Nothing , can I be blunt ? I drink tea that us midlands folk call - looking like p*** water pac
Thank you but no thanks to the tea cake !

Do you like Caffreys Snowballs?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 17-11-2021

I'm with Mam. Black but not terribly strong.

No teacakes either. I don't eat marshmallows.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 17-11-2021

Omg I love snowballs! Almost won a whole bunch on Facebook but turned out it was someone else with my name Sad

Haha my tea is reasonably weak too, but lots of milk. I'm in the diagonal from D1 to A4

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 17-11-2021

Are smilies faded for everyone or is it my screen?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 17-11-2021

(17-11-2021, 11:25 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Are smilies faded for everyone or is it my screen?

They look ok for me. I think. I'm very tired and off to bed though, so a little blurred

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 18-11-2021

(17-11-2021, 11:25 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Are smilies faded for everyone or is it my screen?

Mine seem fine  Smile

I'll have a cuppa something on the E1 diagonal if it's going (moderate strength, not too much milk)  Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Butty Brennan - 18-11-2021

It is only when you mention smilies that I noticed the Pacman smilie is not in my choices Confused 
Is it only available to the Foggy elites or something Huh 
A secret Pacman society Tongue

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 18-11-2021

Type : pac : without the spaces pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Butty Brennan - 18-11-2021

(18-11-2021, 09:52 AM)nothing Wrote: Type : pac : without the spaces pac
testing, testing, 1, 2... pac
Thanks nothing  Smile I was going to say before that the Pacman looks a bit fuzzy.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - lorcand1990 - 18-11-2021

(17-11-2021, 08:42 PM)nothing Wrote: How do you take it?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0b_V69uI3IyUmpAXwQ8M...Q&usqp=CAU]
I like a strong cup of tea so probably something like 6A for me!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 18-11-2021

6A, coming up!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 18-11-2021

(18-11-2021, 09:57 AM)Butty Brennan Wrote:
(18-11-2021, 09:52 AM)nothing Wrote: Type : pac : without the spaces pac
testing, testing, 1, 2... pac
Thanks nothing  Smile I was going to say before that the Pacman looks a bit fuzzy.
Do you not see "more" under the first lot of smilies? Click on that and you'll see them all.

(18-11-2021, 12:10 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(18-11-2021, 09:57 AM)Butty Brennan Wrote: testing, testing, 1, 2... pac
Do you not see "more" under the first lot of smilies? Click on that and you'll see them all.
shock  I always miss things when they are staring me in the face Blush

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Neowise - 18-11-2021

(17-11-2021, 08:42 PM)nothing Wrote: How do you take it?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0b_V69uI3IyUmpAXwQ8M...Q&usqp=CAU]
E6 for me please.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 18-11-2021

Maybe D5?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - aaronjennings - 18-11-2021

A6 for me too

Anyone who's 'coffee' looks like A1 is a psychopath Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 18-11-2021

(18-11-2021, 05:04 PM)aaronjennings Wrote: A6 for me too

Is it even possible ?

Perhaps a latte with extra milk  Undecided 

The Really Important question must be........where do people who eat white chocolate  stand in all of this ?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 18-11-2021

Lol , I like tea weak but coffee would have to look like F6 , as strong as a horse !

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Neowise - 18-11-2021

(18-11-2021, 06:04 PM)dawg Wrote:

Is it even possible ?

Perhaps a latte with extra milk  Undecided 

The Really Important question must be........where do people who eat white chocolate  stand in all of this ?

I like white chocolate, but i don't like milky tea or coffee. preference was e6 or f5 with no sugar.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - aaronjennings - 18-11-2021

^

Similar to me, I love white chocolate, and prefer my coffee on the darker side with sugar. Tea less so, something like a B4 on the scale above, no sugar

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 18-11-2021

I can be partial to white chocolate too. Dark chocolate is too bitter for me, though weirdly black unsweetened coffee is fine. <shrugs>

An E6 for Neo, a D5 for Frostie Knickers and an A6 for aaron!

*slides teas to foggies*

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Barna77 - 19-11-2021

I'm off today. 24 hours without constant emails, the phone ringing every 5 minutes, not been watched by management.
Bliss.

I should get a black coffee soon. Considering the choices of pastry on the side....

Btw, white chocolate is evil. Pure evil.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 19-11-2021

Anyone been chatting to Wichita?
He seems to have disappeared unexpectedly - hope he is ok.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 19-11-2021

Not unexpectedly. I thought so too, but in the Tournament, he did say next round wouldn't be for a few days so I assume whatever it was is planned and nothing to worry about.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 19-11-2021

I'd missed the announcement too, btw, and was worried enough to go check the last posts, and that's the reason I know. Here is what he said, with formatting removed:

(17-11-2021, 02:11 AM)Wichita Lineman Wrote: There is a slight possibility I will get one more set up in the morning, maybe / maybe not but after that it will be Friday night or Saturday morning before I can resume.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 19-11-2021

(19-11-2021, 07:34 PM)quickbeam Wrote: I'd missed the announcement too, btw, and was worried enough to go check the last posts, and that's the reason I know.  Here is what he said, with formatting removed:

(17-11-2021, 02:11 AM)Wichita Lineman Wrote: There is a slight possibility I will get one more set up in the morning, maybe / maybe not but after that it will be Friday night or Saturday morning before I can resume.

Ah I missed that thanks Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 19-11-2021

Sitting watching Murder In The Heartlands on Investigation Discovery , while having this weeks takeaway which is a toasted BLT with side salad . Simple but lovely☺

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 19-11-2021

Oooh toasted sandwiches are brill!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 19-11-2021

Tonight, it's HEEPS over on the reveal thread, I'm just about to start sheepulating, so will kick off around 8.30 I think

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 19-11-2021

(19-11-2021, 08:15 PM)nothing Wrote: Oooh toasted sandwiches are brill!

Love them too Nothing ! These ones are always loaded with bacon too , no skimping !

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 20-11-2021

Had to go back to the drawing board on my latest design assignment after building a paper prototype and realising it was definitely not compact!

Heading out to a friend's shortly to help her sort her printer, and have some lunch. Then more assignment work later

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 20-11-2021

(19-11-2021, 08:48 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote:
(19-11-2021, 08:15 PM)nothing Wrote: Oooh toasted sandwiches are brill!

Love them too Nothing ! These ones are always loaded with bacon too , no skimping !
Where did you get it from Mam if I may be so nosey? I'm from Laois too! Big Grin

I like the little place out the Dublin Rd, can't think of its name but its beside the Centra filling station. Back in the day I'd go to Jim's. The restaurant moved to a business park after he died. I went only the once and it was full of posh people Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 20-11-2021

(20-11-2021, 02:25 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote:
(19-11-2021, 08:48 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Love them too Nothing ! These ones are always loaded with bacon too , no skimping !
Where did you get it from Mam if I may be so nosey? I'm from Laois too! Big Grin

I like the little place out the Dublin Rd, can't think of its name but its beside the Centra filling station. Back in the day I'd go to Jim's. The restaurant moved to a business park after he died. I went only the once and it was full of posh people Big Grin

Cafe Latte , DOF, either in Lyster Square or at the Dunamise Centre . Their food is always lovely and fresh , and excellent value for money imo ! They also make the best Mochas ☺
Ah yes , it moved up to The Stone Yard at Key Lew Park .

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 20-11-2021

(20-11-2021, 02:49 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote:
(20-11-2021, 02:25 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Where did you get it from Mam if I may be so nosey? I'm from Laois too! Big Grin

Cafe Latte , DOF, either in Lyster Square or at the Dunamise Centre . Their food is always lovely and fresh , and excellent value for money imo ! They also make the best Mochas ☺
Ah yes , it moved up to The Stone Yard at Key Lew Park .
I used to go to the one in Dunamaise all the time but its been a good few years since I was in either of them. Glad to know they are still trading. Do they still give marshmallows with the mochas? Smile

The Stone Yard. That's the one. Its filled with lovely things.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 20-11-2021

It is great to see them still up and running indeed , Ken also has contracts in a few schools here for lunches for students , which is fantastic . Always marshmallows☺
The Stone Yard is fab , a great escape for an hour or so , another local business man doing well .

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 20-11-2021

[Image: MyNSVnV.png]

[Image: SQ0nV8U.png]

Made some great progress today!

That's brilliant@nothing !

(20-11-2021, 09:13 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: That's brilliant@nothing !

Had to rework my concept, but happy I got it done today

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Kol - 21-11-2021

Back on home soil.