A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - DejaBoo - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 07:00 PM)nothing Wrote: I'm mulling over the takeaway menu
Go for the noodles - ALWAYS DE NOODLES!

..I can't be trusted around noodles, I love them too much.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 07:12 PM)DejaBoo Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 07:00 PM)nothing Wrote: I'm mulling over the takeaway menu
Go for the noodles - ALWAYS DE NOODLES!

No noodles options - pizza, chips, burgers etc

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 08-10-2021

I had burger and chips takeaway with garlic sauce last night... tonight I'm having my first alcohol in two weeks (a nice craft beer) with an MnS Chicken Katsu salad Big Grin I had a productive day in the office and got two good walks in, so I feel I have earned my beer and somewhat made up for last nights indulgence! pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - DejaBoo - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 07:19 PM)nothing Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 07:12 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: Go for the noodles - ALWAYS DE NOODLES!

No noodles options - pizza, chips, burgers etc
DROOOOLS !

I can't be trusted around chips and burgers.

I'm having tuna salad and 3 bean salad... It was the healthiest on the "menu" lol... The beans are tolerable, but canned tuna (shudders), and an overabundace of celery on wilted lettuce - my taste buds are in distress, and the ole gag reflex is in full alert.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 08-10-2021

Oh no!

I've ordered a cheeseburger, chicken goujans and garlic cheese chips!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 07:35 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: I'm having tuna salad and 3 bean salad... It was the healthiest on the "menu" lol... The beans are tolerable, but canned tuna  (shudders), and an overabundace of celery on wilted lettuce - my taste buds are in distress, and the ole gag reflex is in full alert.

I'm afraid I can't go out and pick healthy if there is tasty on the menu pac

Nothing,  enjoy the delicious meal! Big Grin yummm!

ari101 - I like your style! Big Grin pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 08-10-2021

It's crisps and beer time! Tongue

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 08-10-2021

I had a quarter pounder and a bacon cheese curry chips. Bloody delish Tongue

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - E.N. - 08-10-2021

Did I miss a memo about Friday being FOGies takeaway night? Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 08:52 PM)E.N. Wrote: Did I miss a memo about Friday being FOGies takeaway night? Big Grin
It's not too late to order!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - E.N. - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 08:57 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 08:52 PM)E.N. Wrote: Did I miss a memo about Friday being FOGies takeaway night? Big Grin
It's not too late to order!
I've had my dinner Tongue

Duck leg, roasted cauliflower and chips Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 08-10-2021

I've a 14 inch pizza and garlic pizza bread beside me..

It's cheaper to get than a 9in meal deal

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 08-10-2021

I didn't have takeaway ...I had noodles,rice, crispy shredded chicken and curry sauce in mind , but was too lazy to go back out .
Tomorrow night!

Don't order the tuna.... jest sayin  Tongue

...FoG takeaway needs dessert menu

(08-10-2021, 09:39 PM)DejaBoo Wrote:
Don't order the tuna.... jest sayin  Tongue

...FoG takeaway needs dessert menu
Tinned tuna is literally the only thing I won't eat Sick

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - cee_jay - 08-10-2021

I'm very jealous of all the fancy takeaways. I had potato waffles and fried egg on top. Waffly boring.

(08-10-2021, 10:36 PM)cee_jay Wrote: I'm very jealous of all the fancy takeaways. I had potato waffles and fried egg on top. Waffly boring.

Waffles with a fried egg is the food of kings! Mmmm.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 10:37 PM)nothing Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 10:36 PM)cee_jay Wrote: I'm very jealous of all the fancy takeaways. I had potato waffles and fried egg on top. Waffly boring.

Waffles with a fried egg is the food of kings! Mmmm.

Agree, nothing wrong with that dinner. Add some curried baked beans and melted cheese and it'd be even better.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - cee_jay - 08-10-2021

Beans. Food of the devil.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 09:20 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: I didn't have takeaway ...I had noodles,rice, crispy shredded chicken and curry sauce in mind , but was too lazy to go back out .
Tomorrow night!

So, instead you had a bag of popcorn shock  ?

or have I picked this up wrong ?

I had a pot of yogurt  Angel

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 10:54 PM)dawg Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 09:20 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: I didn't have takeaway ...I had noodles,rice, crispy shredded chicken and curry sauce in mind , but was too lazy to go back out .
Tomorrow night!

So, instead you had a bag of popcorn shock  ?

or have I picked this up wrong ?

I had a pot of yogurt  Angel

I did have popcorn!  But I had chicken wraps for tea ☺

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 08-10-2021

I had soup and pitta bread. Nothing else. Sniff sniff.

I had my final dress fitting earlier and when I tried it on with a bra it made it all tighter. And the little room was all mirrors wall to wall. Should have went to a gym or something Sad

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 09-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 11:33 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: I had soup and pitta bread. Nothing else. Sniff sniff.

I had my final dress fitting earlier and when I tried it on with a bra it made it all tighter. And the little room was all mirrors wall to wall. Should have went to a gym or something  Sad
The last thing you want is a dress that looks like you're wearing a tent. None of us are used to looking at ourselves in so many mirrors.

Anyone remember the Trinny and Susanna programme where they'd make women get into tight shorts and a little top and go into a cubicle with 360° mirrors? Then they'd give them a makeover to suit their body type etc.

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes, thank you very much.

This has nothing to do with the fact that I've eaten a share bag of crisps solo ...

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 09-10-2021

(09-10-2021, 12:06 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 11:33 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: I had soup and pitta bread. Nothing else. Sniff sniff.

I had my final dress fitting earlier and when I tried it on with a bra it made it all tighter. And the little room was all mirrors wall to wall. Should have went to a gym or something  Sad
The last thing you want is a dress that looks like you're wearing a tent. None of us are used to looking at ourselves in so many mirrors.

Anyone remember the Trinny and Susanna programme where they'd make women get into tight shorts and a little top and go into a cubicle with 360° mirrors? Then they'd give them a makeover to suit their body type etc.

This has nothing to do with the fact that I've eaten a share bag of crisps solo ...
Well it most definitely is not a tent  Smile 

I remember that show. I always thought there was something...I don't know the word....not right. The same as that dreadful Gok Wan person.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 09-10-2021

Why am I still awake? I haven't even attempted bed yet. I should be long since dropped.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 09-10-2021

(09-10-2021, 12:27 AM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 12:06 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote: The last thing you want is a dress that looks like you're wearing a tent. None of us are used to looking at ourselves in so many mirrors.

Well it most definitely is not a tent  Smile 

I remember that show. I always thought there was something...I don't know the word....not right. The same as that dreadful Gok Wan person.
All those shows are manipulation dressed up as empowerment. The RTE show with yer wan from Carlow is the same.

Belittle people while pretending it's helping them. Viewers lap it up because it gives the illusion of superiority.

A good bra, boobs standing proud, head held high and enjoy the day!

I posted about boobs more today than I have in all my life previous to this. It's all liz's fault, I just hope nothing isn't peeking. Tongue

(09-10-2021, 12:35 AM)quickbeam Wrote: Why am I still awake?  I haven't even attempted bed yet.  I should be long since dropped.
I'm the same, I think it's stubbornness with me. I'm exhausted but it's Friday night so I feel like I should be up.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 09-10-2021

(09-10-2021, 12:36 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 12:27 AM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Well it most definitely is not a tent  Smile 

All those shows are manipulation dressed up as empowerment. The RTE show with yer wan from Carlow is the same.

Belittle people while pretending it's helping them. Viewers lap it up because it gives the illusion of superiority.

A good bra, boobs standing proud, head held high and enjoy the day!

I posted about boobs more today than I have in all my life previous to this. It's all liz's fault, I just hope nothing isn't peeking. Tongue
This is it. Boulder holders as my Aunt would call them. And yes Leg I can see the peeking from all the way over here  Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 09-10-2021

And, finally got to bed, and now I find I'm up at crazy o'clock!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 09-10-2021

(09-10-2021, 07:53 AM)quickbeam Wrote: And, finally got to bed, and now I find I'm up at crazy o'clock!

I've been awake an hour listening to the rain, initially I was grumpy but the duvet is cuddly and I can always nap later, it is a Saturday) Big Grin

Oh, I actually love listening to a heavy downpour. It's dry here. A few birds tweeting only.

Chance of a siesta later in the day, absolutely 100%!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 09-10-2021

Go slow Saturday morning here , woke early thinking it was Sunday somehow, now it's time to get my ass in gear and do a bit of cleaning.
Just a bit though pac

I need to do some cleaning too, somebody save me from the excitement!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 09-10-2021

For the first Saturday in aaaagggessss I've absolutely no plans. Eldest has gone off to swimming lessons with wifey so myself and the younger fella are considering making treat sandwiches. I've vetoed his plans of a sugar one though, I don't think Necrina would approve....

(09-10-2021, 11:33 AM)Necro Wrote: For the first Saturday in aaaagggessss I've absolutely no plans. Eldest has gone off to swimming lessons with wifey so myself and the younger fella are considering making treat sandwiches. I've vetoed his plans of a sugar one though, I don't think Necrina would approve....
Sugar samitches!!!! My childhood staple  Big Grin What other treat samitches do you have in mind?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 09-10-2021

(09-10-2021, 12:00 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 11:33 AM)Necro Wrote: For the first Saturday in aaaagggessss I've absolutely no plans. Eldest has gone off to swimming lessons with wifey so myself and the younger fella are considering making treat sandwiches. I've vetoed his plans of a sugar one though, I don't think Necrina would approve....
Sugar samitches!!!! My childhood staple  Big Grin What other treat samitches do you have in mind?

We went with peanut butter, a small cup of tea and two biscuits  Big Grin

(09-10-2021, 12:12 PM)Necro Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 12:00 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Sugar samitches!!!! My childhood staple  Big Grin What other treat samitches do you have in mind?

We went with peanut butter, a small cup of tea and two biscuits  Big Grin
Does the little fella drink tea?  Smile

He does..ish. He sips it and then asks for apple juice pac