A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Purple Mountain - 02-10-2021

(02-10-2021, 12:30 AM)Necro Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 12:03 AM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Zaph you just need to put on a bit of music and let yourself go. Move those hips and shake those arms. And you know what you they say about men who can dance........... Dodgy Big Grin

Well then...

pac  
I can imagine how that would go down with my parish priest!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Zaph - 02-10-2021

If I was part of a wedding party and I was told that we'd all be dancing up the aisle I'd resign immediately and possibly emigrate, just to be sure I didn't get dragged back into it.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 02-10-2021

Oh civil weddings are the biz PM. The celebrant is generally much more relaxed about things like that. Twould be the same here our PP would probably faint if that was proposed pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 02-10-2021

(02-10-2021, 12:48 AM)Zaph Wrote: If I was part of a wedding party and I was told that we'd all be dancing up the aisle I'd resign immediately and possibly emigrate, just to be sure I didn't get dragged back into it.

I quite like watching the different dances etc on YouTube but I'm not sure I'd take part in one alright. That being said, it's not that much different than being in a panto is it  Tongue

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - DejaBoo - 02-10-2021

(02-10-2021, 12:50 AM)Necro Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 12:48 AM)Zaph Wrote: If I was part of a wedding party and I was told that we'd all be dancing up the aisle I'd resign immediately and possibly emigrate, just to be sure I didn't get dragged back into it.

I quite like watching the different dances etc on YouTube but I'm not sure I'd take part in one alright. That being said, it's not that much different than being in a panto is it  Tongue
Necros next panto:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrNDirUrufc   ...... will he be the Prince Harry or... Camilla? Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 02-10-2021

I can't sing! I can't dance! Yet I do both of them every day Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - DejaBoo - 02-10-2021

(02-10-2021, 01:17 AM)Trigger Wrote: I can't sing! I can't dance! Yet I do both of them every day Big Grin
*Awaits pic* Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 02-10-2021

(02-10-2021, 01:18 AM)DejaBoo Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 01:17 AM)Trigger Wrote: I can't sing! I can't dance! Yet I do both of them every day Big Grin
*Awaits pic* Big Grin
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952e172c853a5071f4f73...y.gif&ct=g]
[Image: playit-chuckberrystyle.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Purple Mountain - 02-10-2021

I'm out doing my bedding and towel laundry. I take them to the outdoor drum because the big one can take the bulky items.
I had to leave 1 drum because some cretin had put dog bedding in it obviously because the drum was covered in furball hair. Vile person!
Anyway I came to another place, it's fur free. I had intended to go for a walk while waiting for the wash but it's quite cold so it's coffee and mobile data for me.
Happy Saturday everyone xx

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 02-10-2021

I'm having a rest day, absolutely worn out between infection and a long week. Thankfully past me was smart enough to get ready meals and soup.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 02-10-2021

Doubt custard will help but cranberry juice might

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 02-10-2021

8 o'clock on a Saturday evening and I'm only fit for bed. A film and a few drinks and then the leaba for me.

Younger me would be mortified to see what I've become!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 02-10-2021

Same here. I've been excessively lazy today, and the cold certainly doesn't help.

On the bright side, I just ordered a new phone today. Can't wait for it to arrive...

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 03-10-2021

I slept for 10 hours, I feel human again.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 03-10-2021

@HeyV @Trigger @quickbeam welcome to the 1k+ post count club!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 03-10-2021

Thanks @nothing . I never even noticed. I've still a bit of of catching up to do with you though.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 03-10-2021

Still running on fumes over here. Wanted to head to the city to do some shopping but instead I'm procrastinating by running a whole load of updates on my network drives...

Well, at least I'm doing something, I guess...

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 03-10-2021

Went for a round of golf and had an awful time with that wind out there. Had some super shots that the wind took away from me and ended up with my worst round of the year pac

Sofaside atm contemplating food or sleep.. how long would I get before the kid wakes me up

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 03-10-2021

Headed for a nap myself, still wiped out with infection that doesn't seem to be getting any better.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - lorcand1990 - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 03:28 PM)nothing Wrote: Headed for a nap myself, still wiped out with infection that doesn't seem to be getting any better.
That was me a few weeks ago,  had a gastric infection,  took almost 2 weeks to feel fully back to normal

Had neighbours over for drinks last night,  way less hungover than I thought I would be. That either means I'm off the hook or it's gonna hit me like a tonne of bricks soon

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 03-10-2021

Couchside waiting for Werewolf to kick off.

Spent hours in town earlier getting new work clothes, time to get back into exercise after lockdown too ... Tongue

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 03-10-2021

Dinner over and done with , apple crumble baking in the oven for later .

Apple crumble... So jealous

(03-10-2021, 04:50 PM)nothing Wrote: Apple crumble... So jealous
Me too, I'd love some with custard!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 03-10-2021

I made a big dish of it so ye can all have some , son here doesn't eat it , but my thinking is why make a small one when it takes the same amount of time to make a large one!

P.S.
Bring your own custard pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 03-10-2021

I do rather like apple crumble especially if it has no pastry on it as I'm not keen on pastry. I'd take mine plain though. No to the custard, cream or ice cream thank-you very much.

@quickbeam , I always have mine plain too , no pastry on it either ☺

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Purple Mountain - 03-10-2021

I love apple crumble too. But I'm curious..if there's no pastry on it..is it not just apple??!!
I love it with the really crumbly and slightly burnt pastry on top and lots of brown sugar.
Ah stop, I'm just tormenting myself now thinking about it..

It's not pastry on top, it's crumble Wink

If it was pastry would it not be an apple tart?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 03-10-2021

Now I want some apple crumble dammit

Yep, there's never pastry on top, but crumble. Pastry on the bottom is optional (and preferably omitted)

(03-10-2021, 06:54 PM)quickbeam Wrote: Yep, there's never pastry on top, but crumble.  Pastry on the bottom is optional (and preferably omitted)
Oh, I've never seen that, I don't think I'd like it as it would distract from the crumble.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Purple Mountain - 03-10-2021

I'd male with with just layers of apples and sugar and the flaky crumbly thing on top.
I didn't actually realise people put pastry under the apples.

I don't think I'd like it with pastry on the bottom either . That just seems. ..wrong !

I'd imagine it would make for a very soggy bottom!

I like to throw a few raspberries in with the apple.

Do you put cinnamon in, Mam?

(03-10-2021, 07:50 PM)Purple Mountain Wrote: Do you put cinnamon in, Mam?

Noooooo , I cannot bear cinnamon  in anything PM . Even the smell of it ...ugh. .

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 07:17 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: I don't think I'd like it with pastry on the bottom either . That just seems. ..wrong !

Pastry on the bottom without crumble on top could be Tarte Tatine Smile

You've gone way up in my estimates, Mam. I loathe cinnamon too.
Cinnamon candles, cinnamon coffee.. vomit...