A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 28-09-2021

Woooo, my favourite lunch spot has opened a second place out where I've counselling and I'm waiting on breakfast there now! Delighted!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - cee_jay - 28-09-2021

Having breakfast out is one of my favourite things to do, enjoy @nothing!

I'm off work today, but sitting at my desk trying to write an assignment for college. It needs to be 4000 words, have approximately 1000 done... And the deadline is Friday. I see a couple of late nights in my future this week!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 28-09-2021

It was delicious!

Eeep you can do it @cee_jay, remember to stretch those sentences -

Breakfast was delicious = The perfectly presented breakfast, consisting of a slice of sourdough, with baked ham and two poached eggs, with gooey yolks, smothered in a smooth hollindaise, with a healthy side salad, accompanied by beautifully brewed tea, was a taste sensation and a great way to start the day.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - E.N. - 28-09-2021

You're making me jealous nothing, I had a bowl of Aldi own brand shreddies at my desk Confused

(28-09-2021, 10:40 AM)E.N. Wrote: You're making me jealous nothing, I had a bowl of Aldi own brand shreddies at my desk Confused

Lol sorry, not sorry. Need my strength to kick your ass at codenames!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 28-09-2021

On the brink.

Apple crumble pie and custard again. Watched the custard like a hawk today, no spillages!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 28-09-2021

(28-09-2021, 05:04 PM)quickbeam Wrote: On the brink.
Room for one more?

Tableside having a cup of tea and an orange Twirl, I have a lot to do this evening and I have no motivation to even start.

*puts up fence at edge of sanity*

Hang on tight!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 28-09-2021

Live picture of me & Leg End and a few more of us.

[Image: xbxAOIq.jpg]

*adds safety net*

Even looking at that pic makes me feel ill.

(28-09-2021, 05:52 PM)nothing Wrote: Even looking at that pic makes me feel ill.

That's how I feel about custard.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 28-09-2021

I'm up there with ye, and I brought sandwiches Smile (I lost the head a bit with someone earlier (a complaint re clarity and confusion was merited, but not the level and quantity of... snark I directed their way). I did ring them back and apologise, so I feel a bit better but yeah, one of those days... pac)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 28-09-2021

Definitely one of those days. My managers chickened out of a rather important call where I could have used them as backup. With bosses like these, who needs...

Anyway, tableside, enjoying the "amazing" weather while dinner cooks...

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - E.N. - 28-09-2021

Feel like a very modern man tonight - had the football on with a beer...

...and a needle and thread making adjustments to my daughter's flower girl dress before a wedding this weekend. Let's hope I haven't ballsed it up pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 29-09-2021

Happy hump day, FoGgers and lurkers!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 29-09-2021

Have somehow ended up sitting next to the only person in the class who won't wear their mask properly. Stressed the fuck out

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 29-09-2021

(29-09-2021, 11:41 AM)nothing Wrote: Have somehow ended up sitting next to the only person in the class who won't wear their mask properly. Stressed the fuck out
Have a chat with the person in charge of your course and explain, they have an obligation to ensure everyone is following the procedures correctly. I'd go so far as to ask to move because it should be second nature now to cover your nose and mouth.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 29-09-2021

(29-09-2021, 01:24 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(29-09-2021, 11:41 AM)nothing Wrote: Have somehow ended up sitting next to the only person in the class who won't wear their mask properly. Stressed the fuck out
Have a chat with the person in charge of your course and explain, they have an obligation to ensure everyone is following the procedures correctly. I'd go so far as to ask to move because it should be second nature now to cover your nose and mouth.

My support person tried to subtly say it to her, but to no avail. She's going to say it to the course coordinator after lunch so it should be sorted before the end of the day

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Neowise - 29-09-2021

Why does their improper wearing of the mask bother you? Are you also not wearing you mask properly?

Make sure your mask is on correctly, then don't worry about anybody else. They can worry about themselves.

If two people are close together with improper wearing of masks, well that's unfornunate for them, but shouldn't effect all those wearing their masks properly.

(29-09-2021, 03:18 PM)Neowise Wrote:

Why does their improper wearing of the mask bother you? Are you also not wearing you mask properly?

Make sure your mask is on correctly, then don't worry about anybody else. They can worry about themselves.

If two people are close together with improper wearing of masks, well that's unfornunate for them, but shouldn't effect all those wearing their masks properly.

Wearing a mask protects others, less so yourself, which is why it bothers me. It's also one of the rules.

There's 2 new sheep games in the sign up thread if anyone has missed them.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necrina - 29-09-2021

I'm a bit late to say thank you for all the congratulations, but regardless thank you all.

Bedside listening to the rain, it's starting to feel very wintry.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - DejaBoo - 30-09-2021

I am sorry you had to endure such stress - I would be the same!   

It happens far too frequently  ...and such a simple act to reduce the spread and protect everyone's health.  The insensitivity it demonstrates blows my mind, frankly.  Hope you are ok nothing!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 30-09-2021

Thanks! Hoping it'll be sorted today. Looking forward to painting later. Not used to the early mornings yet.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 30-09-2021

(29-09-2021, 06:34 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: There's 2 new sheep games in the sign up thread if anyone has missed them.

Why thank you, though how 'new' mine is is debatable  Wink

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 30-09-2021

@Leg End Reject , you're now the Resident Game Alert person !!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 30-09-2021

(30-09-2021, 04:47 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: @Leg End Reject , you're now the Resident Game Alert person !!
Or local busybody ... Confused Blush Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 30-09-2021

All sorted in the classroom, and no bad blood between anyone Smile got to do some relaxing painting, chat with classmates, and missed most of the rain except a little after the bus home. And my new runners arrived. So a good day overall!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 30-09-2021

@nothing , glad today was a better day for you , enjoy the evening now ☺

@Leg End Reject , nah , you're just keeping us all on track !

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 30-09-2021

(30-09-2021, 04:48 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Or local busybody ...  Confused Blush Big Grin

Therefore fully qualified to start a 'who would live in a house like this' type thread Tongue

I'm @ werk  listening to the six o'clock govt propaganda bulletin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 30-09-2021

(30-09-2021, 06:10 PM)dawg Wrote:
(30-09-2021, 04:48 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Or local busybody ...  Confused Blush Big Grin

Therefore fully qualified to start a 'who would live in a house like this' type thread Tongue

I'm @ werk  listening to the six o'clock govt propaganda bulletin
[Image: community-ken-jeong.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 30-09-2021

There's a nightclub event on tonight in Dubland!!! WOW!! Its been a while since I was in one of those but would bite off a few arms now to go hopping and bopping about the place. Although our local pub has started its weekly bingo again and the place turns in to a mini club during it Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 30-09-2021

(30-09-2021, 09:00 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: There's a nightclub event on tonight in Dubland!!! WOW!! Its been a while since I was in one of those but would bite off a few arms now to go hopping and bopping about the place. Although our local pub has started its weekly bingo again and the place turns in to a mini club during it Big Grin

Make the most of it

Your hopping and bopping days will be over when you turn 20

[Image: Dancers-bop.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 30-09-2021

(30-09-2021, 10:08 PM)dawg Wrote:
(30-09-2021, 09:00 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: There's a nightclub event on tonight in Dubland!!! WOW!! Its been a while since I was in one of those but would bite off a few arms now to go hopping and bopping about the place. Although our local pub has started its weekly bingo again and the place turns in to a mini club during it Big Grin

Make the most of it

Your hopping and bopping days will be over when you turn 20

[Image: Dancers-bop.gif]
Really? That's only a few months away Dawg!!  Tongue

(30-09-2021, 10:31 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Really? That's only a few months away Dawg!!  Tongue

Jeez, time goes so quickly

Best get married real soon

This is really important

If you dont, you will blink twice and find you are a pensioner

( as I did )

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Purple Mountain - 30-09-2021

@Diamonds of Frost you're too young for bingo, get yourself to an illegal rave somewhere.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - aaronjennings - 01-10-2021

Why choose between clubbing or bingo when you can have both: https://www.hijingo.com/

Odds on a FoG meet-up in London so we can go there? Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 01-10-2021

Never too young for a bitta bingo! pac