A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 14-09-2021

Just as well I wasn't persuaded.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 14-09-2021

Mam, I am going to have to try these lemon muffins and you need to be getting commission! Big Grin

WW is always taxing pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 14-09-2021

Werewolf is grand! A great aul game..

Sure doesn't everyone need stress, anxiety, paranoia and sleep deprivation(from overthinking things in the game) to keep themselves going?

Saying all that, I myself find it relaxing mostly, I enjoy it immensely Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 14-09-2021

I played WW once , and I was actually physically ill and shaking playing it .. I pitied my mentors at the time tbh !

Ari , hope you like the muffins ☺

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 14-09-2021

Drinking wine, counting down the minutes until Friday, which will be a great day. Have to be up early tomorrow so worrying about the hangover already.

Doggo has to have some lumps removed and examined on Thursday so worrying about that as well. More wine needed..

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 15-09-2021

Ah Buile, I hope doggy is ok and the lumps aren't anything serious.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 15-09-2021

(14-09-2021, 11:34 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Drinking wine, counting down the minutes until Friday, which will be a great day. Have to be up early tomorrow so worrying about the hangover already.

Doggo has to have some lumps removed and examined on Thursday so worrying about that as well. More wine needed..

Hope doggo is OK Buile, hopefully they recover quickly from having them removed. It can be a tough time as they are family.. we are all here for chats to take your mind off it if you need to, although wine is a good alternative Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - lorcand1990 - 15-09-2021

I was sick last week & still on meds so pretty tired also.. werewolf game probably sucking valuable resources from me  Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 15-09-2021

(15-09-2021, 09:25 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Ah Buile, I hope doggy is ok and the lumps aren't anything serious.
Thanks Leggy!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 15-09-2021

(15-09-2021, 09:42 AM)Trigger Wrote:
(14-09-2021, 11:34 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Drinking wine, counting down the minutes until Friday, which will be a great day. Have to be up early tomorrow so worrying about the hangover already.

Hope doggo is OK Buile, hopefully they recover quickly from having them removed. It can be a tough time as they are family.. we are all here for chats to take your mind off it if you need to, although wine is a good alternative Big Grin

Ah thanks Trigger. What a nice post. Sometimes you make the worst enemy!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 15-09-2021

(15-09-2021, 10:17 AM)lorcand1990 Wrote: I was sick last week & still on meds so pretty tired also.. werewolf game probably sucking valuable resources from me  Smile
It's much easier than the last one though! Tongue Big Grin

Hope you feel better soon.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 15-09-2021

Le sigh Le fed up Le work.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 15-09-2021

I have so much housework to do

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 15-09-2021

@BuileBeag , Khali? Hope it turns out to be nothing serious tomorrow. Plus ,enjoy Friday !

Yeah Khali @Mam of 4 
Between her lungs, her liver and now this. I'm a ball of stress. But tbf, she's still the happiest dog in Ireland. You wouldn't know there was a thing wrong with her. Took these yesterday evening. Happy head!

Wow!!! Why are they so big??? How do I fix that??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Barna77 - 15-09-2021

Catching up with nearly two weeks of unread emails.

Yo no like.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 15-09-2021

Ah she's lovely!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 15-09-2021

She's a gorgeous looking dog! Smile Hope it turns out to be nothing.
My friends little rascal had to have op recently for lumps and it turned out to be a benign accumulation of fat cells, we are all delighted he is getting back to himself. Fingers crossed for your lady!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 15-09-2021

(15-09-2021, 12:03 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Wow!!! Why are they so big??? How do I fix that??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You need to click insert into post after uploading them, you may need to go landscape if you are on phone to see the button. I've edited there for ya

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 15-09-2021

I don't think we've ever seen a pic of Khali unhappy @BuileBeag , beautiful dog ☺

(15-09-2021, 12:43 PM)Trigger Wrote:
(15-09-2021, 12:03 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Wow!!! Why are they so big??? How do I fix that??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You need to click insert into post after uploading them, you may need to go landscape if you are on phone to see the button. I've edited there for ya
Thanks Trigger!!!

(15-09-2021, 01:23 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: I don't think we've ever seen a pic of Khali unhappy @BuileBeag  , beautiful dog ☺
That's cause she's never unhappy! Big Grin Big Grin

(15-09-2021, 02:01 PM)BuileBeag Wrote:
(15-09-2021, 01:23 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: I don't think we've ever seen a pic of Khali unhappy @BuileBeag  , beautiful dog ☺
That's cause she's never unhappy! Big Grin Big Grin

That's what I meant  Confused Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Purple Mountain - 16-09-2021

Wow..I knew you were dirty..but this is a whole new level.....!!

Seriously, hope Khali  will be OK. She has lots of fans on here xx

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 16-09-2021

(16-09-2021, 12:48 AM)Purple Mountain Wrote:
Wow..I knew you were dirty..but this is a whole new level.....!!

Seriously, hope Khali  will be OK. She has lots of fans on here xx

Big Grin Big Grin I'm a total innocent thank you very much! Tongue

Thanks PM. Ah I felt awful leaving her this morning. I'm sure it'll all be ok. Positive thoughts!!!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 16-09-2021

Fingers and toes crossed for Khali and you.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 16-09-2021

Sofaside, watching TV, trying to decide on what to get from takeaway

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 16-09-2021

(16-09-2021, 08:05 PM)nothing Wrote: Sofaside, watching TV, trying to decide on what to get from takeaway
What are we having? Tongue

I'm sofaside too, glad that it's Friday tomorrow.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 16-09-2021

Sending paw-sitive thoughts for Khali. She's gorgeous

Homeside, just finished the last bits of paperwork for returning to the office next Monday. Can't wait to see our new office and my old colleagues Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 16-09-2021

(16-09-2021, 09:11 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(16-09-2021, 08:05 PM)nothing Wrote: Sofaside, watching TV, trying to decide on what to get from takeaway
What are we having?  Tongue

I'm sofaside too, glad that it's Friday tomorrow.

Half pounder, chips, garlic dip, coke. Already overstuffed from it!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 16-09-2021

*slides plate*

(16-09-2021, 09:28 PM)thomil Wrote: *slides plate*
 *passes over barely touched burger*

Thank you Big Grin *tucks in*

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - lorcand1990 - 17-09-2021

tis a day for the ducks out there... At least it's Friday and I'm finally finished my meds for a gastric infection I picked up early last week. Now to decide do I want to open the beers that have been sitting in my fridge tonight or tomorrow  Undecided

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 17-09-2021

Open them now Lorcan!

Miserable day here too, it would be a great day to spend in bed.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 17-09-2021

I've work dinner and drinks at 6.30 this eve. Should be a laugh anyways given I haven't seen most of them since I left the office in April Big Grin

Any update on Khali @BuileBeag ?? Hope everything is ok!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 17-09-2021

(17-09-2021, 08:48 AM)Necro Wrote: I've work dinner and drinks at 6.30 this eve. Should be a laugh anyways given I haven't seen most of them since I left the office in April Big Grin

Any update on Khali @BuileBeag ?? Hope everything is ok!
 They found another lump so she had three removed. One of which they're 'concerned' about. But should know next week for sure. 

She has a cone of shame but the problem isn't her licking the stitches, it's scratching them with her back legs. So now she has a cone of shame and a t-shirt to cover the wounds. For the first time ever, khali is not happy. Sad

But in better news, her liver was doing great when they checked her bloods (that had a been a problem). So that much is a relief! 

Thanks for asking! And thanks for all the well wishes everyone. We're going away for a week next weekend and she's coming and she's gonna have a great holiday and she'll have forgotten this whole thing happened. Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 17-09-2021

This day can go fuck itself.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 17-09-2021

You ok, QB?