A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 27-08-2021

(27-08-2021, 10:01 PM)nothing Wrote: *puts up hand*

Me, me, I also don't have a life!

We'll start a club ?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 27-08-2021

Currently no life here either. Maybe we should start a "No Life" thread? Big Grin

I'm traumatised after Werewolf, I hadn't a clue what was going on most of the time. Paranoia made me over-analyse everything and I could kill liz, I thought her random posts were subliminal messages. All that googling of The Simpsons for nothing! Not nothing aka Kent. Big Grin

I had 2 days of online work meetings on Thurs and Fri too and I have no idea what was said on Thurs, so I now have to try to find out by asking different people different questions! Bit like Werewolf really. Tongue

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 27-08-2021

No life here either.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 27-08-2021

Just back from the pub after a match. Overtime tomorrow... yay.

Night all!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Sephiroth_Dude - 28-08-2021

Deskside with a coffee and working on my coding project.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Neowise - 28-08-2021

(28-08-2021, 12:55 PM)Sephiroth_Dude Wrote: Deskside with a coffee and working on my coding project.

hobby or class?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - RSOAPS - 28-08-2021

Since most people tend to congregate in here and may miss out on game announcements elsewhere on the site, go check out my new game... https://forumofgames.com/showthread.php?tid=107

It's a hybrid of several other games and it'll be a bit of craic, so come on over and play...

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f941m62cwafbbnx14d...y.gif&ct=g]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Sephiroth_Dude - 28-08-2021

(28-08-2021, 12:58 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(28-08-2021, 12:55 PM)Sephiroth_Dude Wrote: Deskside with a coffee and working on my coding project.

hobby or class?

I've done classes in the past but its just a hobby and one I really enjoy.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Neowise - 28-08-2021

(28-08-2021, 02:46 PM)Sephiroth_Dude Wrote:
(28-08-2021, 12:58 PM)Neowise Wrote: hobby or class?

I've done classes in the past but its just a hobby and one I really enjoy.

I really enjoy it too, and if you need another pair of eyes on anything, feel free to @ me to have a look.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - lorcand1990 - 28-08-2021

Was my birthday during the week so having a beer or 4 to celebrate

Was also part of the werewolf game with leg end reject this week,  my very first game and I'm still mentally recovering from it.. in a good way  Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 28-08-2021

Belated happy birthday!

You both did awesome, and hope ye have recovered Wink

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 28-08-2021

Kitchenside, making dinner, kid decided to stay up late so only getting started now.. a good day golfing (not so much scorewise) and messing when I got home.. Time to chill and eat

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Neowise - 29-08-2021

(28-08-2021, 08:37 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Was my birthday during the week so having a beer or 4 to celebrate

Was also part of the werewolf game with leg end reject this week,  my very first game and I'm still mentally recovering from it.. in a good way  Smile

glad you enjoyed it,

your absolutely non lethal serial killer.....

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - lorcand1990 - 29-08-2021

(29-08-2021, 01:07 AM)Neowise Wrote:
(28-08-2021, 08:37 PM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Was my birthday during the week so having a beer or 4 to celebrate

glad you enjoyed it,

Yeah was good fun. I never would have guessed you were bad until leg end reject pointed me in your direction. Honestly thought you were a villager before that!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Neowise - 29-08-2021

(29-08-2021, 01:35 AM)lorcand1990 Wrote:
(29-08-2021, 01:07 AM)Neowise Wrote: glad you enjoyed it,

Yeah was good fun. I never would have guessed you were bad until leg end reject pointed me in your direction. Honestly thought you were a villager before that!

i honestly done nothing i wouldn't have done as a villager!
I 100% would have got wound up about somebody answering questions aimed at someone else, and been a bit bitchy about it as a villager.
maybe my defense of same behavior was different though, but the origional sin, 100% do that as villager.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 29-08-2021

Belated happy birthday Jasper! Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 29-08-2021

(29-08-2021, 01:50 AM)Neowise Wrote:
(29-08-2021, 01:35 AM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Yeah was good fun. I never would have guessed you were bad until leg end reject pointed me in your direction. Honestly thought you were a villager before that!

I 100% would have got wound up about somebody answering questions aimed at someone else, and been a bit bitchy about it as a villager.
maybe my defense of same behavior was different though, but the origional sin, 100% do that as villager.

I was convinced you were actually wolf but I was wrong throughout. Tongue I saw your post in the deadroom and I genuinely didn't know it was you. I knew Ecto was a villager but didn't know she was Helen at the time.

(29-08-2021, 02:49 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(29-08-2021, 01:50 AM)Neowise Wrote: i honestly done nothing i wouldn't have done as a villager!

I was convinced you were actually wolf but I was wrong throughout. Tongue I saw your post in the deadroom and I genuinely didn't know it was you. I knew Ecto was a villager but didn't know she was Helen at the time.

you are a formidable force, which i don't even think i could difuse as a 100% bone fide villager. i know i was sk this time, so i can't fully judge it, but i think u get me lynched as villager just as easy!

(28-08-2021, 08:39 PM)nothing Wrote: Belated happy birthday!

You both did awesome, and hope ye have recovered Wink
I haven't and I'm not sure I ever will. Confused

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 29-08-2021

(29-08-2021, 01:50 AM)Neowise Wrote: I 100% would have got wound up about somebody answering questions aimed at someone else, and been a bit bitchy about it as a villager.

Didn't follow the game, but, I always do this. Answer questions aimed at someone else, that is. Not getting wound up about it. I do it whether I'm village or wolf. I can't help myself, but it gets me in so much trouble Tongue

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 29-08-2021

Actually, now that I think of it, I do it in real life too, eg, at work, if someone hesitates, but I know the answer, I'll just answer. I've been pulled up on it a few times Sad

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 29-08-2021

(29-08-2021, 08:37 AM)quickbeam Wrote: Actually, now that I think of it, I do it in real life too, eg, at work, if someone hesitates, but I know the answer, I'll just answer.  I've been pulled up on it a few times Sad

You are not alone my friend  Angel Despite good intentions, it really rubs people the wrong way    Shy

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - lorcand1990 - 29-08-2021

(29-08-2021, 01:50 AM)Neowise Wrote:
(29-08-2021, 01:35 AM)lorcand1990 Wrote: Yeah was good fun. I never would have guessed you were bad until leg end reject pointed me in your direction. Honestly thought you were a villager before that!

Yeah I wasn't even bothered that you got pissed by that, I just thought that when I asked you about it you kind of skirted around it rather than saying u actually did insinuate they had a backroom. If you had stood by it more I probably would have stuck with thinking u were village! That's just my take on it though and I definitely have a lot to learn  Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 29-08-2021

Sofaside, waiting on takeaway to arrive. Somehow haven't eaten all day.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - DejaBoo - 29-08-2021

I'd kindly share my peanut butter with ya nothing...   Blush  it's about all I have in the house.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 29-08-2021

(29-08-2021, 07:19 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: I'd kindly share my peanut butter with ya nothing...   Blush  it's about all I have in the house.

I got through a quarter pounder and I'm stuffed!

Worst thing is, there's plenty of food in, just not arsed cooking!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - DejaBoo - 29-08-2021

I would kill for a quarter pounder Big Grin ...Hope it was good nothing!

It was damn good!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 29-08-2021

Welcome aboard, Boo Smile

Homeside here, ever so slightly wrecked after a nice afternoon in the regional park here.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 29-08-2021

Yaay Boo ☺☺

Fab pics btw Thomil , you too should link to your instagram for folks to enjoy . Only an idea though ☺

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 29-08-2021

(29-08-2021, 09:42 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Yaay Boo ☺☺

Fab pics btw Thomil , you too should link to your instagram for folks to enjoy . Only an idea though ☺

Thanks for the kind words. 

Here's the link to the post. I have no idea how to get it to embed like in the "other" place, so you'll have to do it the old-fashioned way Wink

?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Oh wow @thomil those are awesome! My favourite is the river/bridge one

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - kowloon - 29-08-2021

Soo... what's the craic?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 29-08-2021

Howdy Kowloon, nice to see you made your way over.. How's things

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - kowloon - 30-08-2021

Grand, thought I'd sign up here like the rest of the hip crowd. Not sure if that means fashionable and with it or needing hip replacements. Time will tell.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 30-08-2021

Definitely the latter @kowloon

Still in bed but friend rang about going for coffee, so need to get up and dressed!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 30-08-2021

(29-08-2021, 11:32 PM)kowloon Wrote: Soo... what's the craic?
Welcome aboard, kowloon!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 30-08-2021

Welcome Kowloon Smile

I suppose I had better get doing something.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 30-08-2021

I'm exhausted and it's only Monday! A cold one too at that. Sad

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 30-08-2021

Anxiety rising for meeting new counsellor tomorrow, but also glad it's happening. Will be treating myself to something from the art shop after.