A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Kol - 22-08-2021

(22-08-2021, 06:37 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote:
(22-08-2021, 06:01 PM)nothing Wrote: Tell us everything!

Liver slices to started, cow testicle for mains and ice cream for the boring ones. 

Big Grin

Cows dont have testicles Wink

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 22-08-2021

(22-08-2021, 06:48 PM)Kol Wrote:
(22-08-2021, 06:37 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Liver slices to started, cow testicle for mains and ice cream for the boring ones. 

Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 22-08-2021

Homeside, just back from watching the All-Ireland final. Figures that the ONE time I head out to watch a game the side I'm rooting for gets used to wipe the floor... pac 

Waiting for my take-out to arrive now, and then it's time to prepare for another fun week at work...

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 22-08-2021

(22-08-2021, 07:07 PM)thomil Wrote: Homeside, just back from watching the All-Ireland final. Figures that the ONE time I head out to watch a game the side I'm rooting for gets used to wipe the floor... pac 

Waiting for my take-out to arrive now, and then it's time to prepare for another fun week at work...

Could be worse, you could be an Arsenal fan right now  Confused

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Barna77 - 22-08-2021

(22-08-2021, 06:48 PM)Kol Wrote:
(22-08-2021, 06:37 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Liver slices to started, cow testicle for mains and ice cream for the boring ones. 

Big Grin

My American friend disagrees

I'm still trying to figure out the logic ....

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 23-08-2021

Monday again ... still awake ...

Sad Confused

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 23-08-2021

I'm in the hairdresser's for the first time in two years. Can we all cross our fingers that they don't scalp me please? Tongue

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 23-08-2021

(23-08-2021, 09:18 AM)BuileBeag Wrote: I'm in the hairdresser's for the first time in two years. Can we all cross our fingers that they don't scalp me please? Tongue

It would be kind of funny all the same... Tongue

Enjoy!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Barna77 - 23-08-2021

(23-08-2021, 09:18 AM)BuileBeag Wrote: I'm in the hairdresser's for the first time in two years. Can we all cross our fingers that they don't scalp me please? Tongue
[Image: chewbacca-blower.gif]

pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 23-08-2021

Still not feeling quite right, so it's afternoon nap time in nothing's castle.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 23-08-2021

(23-08-2021, 02:30 PM)nothing Wrote: Still not feeling quite right, so it's afternoon nap time in nothing's castle.

Could it have been the full moon over the weekend that got you? It certainly messed up my sleep schedule, then again I suspect that that Cities: Skylines all-nighter may have had something to do with it pac

Anyway, deskside, just finished with the last call of the day. Pondering whether I should help myself to another coffee and a slice of cake  Undecided

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 23-08-2021

Always have more cake when it's an option!

Nah, had some meds increased, and possibly sugar withdrawal on top of that.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 23-08-2021

I wonder was Buile scalped?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 23-08-2021

(23-08-2021, 09:59 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I wonder was Buile scalped?

[Image: nervous-shifty.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 24-08-2021

(23-08-2021, 09:59 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I wonder was Buile scalped?

Nah I survived, she did a grand job! She was lovely actually. I had a great time. Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - TheValeyard - 24-08-2021

(23-08-2021, 05:49 PM)nothing Wrote: Always have more cake when it's an option!

Nah, had some meds increased, and possibly sugar withdrawal on top of that.

Cake is always good

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 24-08-2021

Oh. Its Tuesday.

I have to go sort out the air con in the car because as much as I despise warm weather my steel sweat box makes it all the more unbearable.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Barna77 - 24-08-2021

(24-08-2021, 01:32 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Oh. Its Tuesday.

I wish it was Friday

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - TheValeyard - 24-08-2021

I want cake

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 24-08-2021

I had a couple of pancakes

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 24-08-2021

(24-08-2021, 06:29 PM)TheValeyard Wrote: I want cake

Ask and ye shall receive  Big Grin

*slides plate*

[Image: Ikea%252520Singapore08%25255B3%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800]

Helping myself to one of these as we speak Wink

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 24-08-2021

jesus i love those ^

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 24-08-2021

I have an apple crumble in the freezer but I've no ice cream  Cry 

I suppose i'll have some tea and biscuits so Dodgy ..

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 24-08-2021

Can anyone organise an emergency ice cream airlift for Spears?

I'm grounded over here, something about exceeding maximum take-off mass pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 24-08-2021

Any custard?! Custard and apple crumble is heaven

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 25-08-2021

I was told earlier that we would not be resuming in person meetings in work and how important it is to continue to wear masks when walking around the building. This is because "the Covid situation is very serious....even with vaccines you can still get it....such a person has it and was sick for a few days....".

Funny thing is that Covid isn't going anywhere (thank you Delta) and the vaccines are our best tool. So does that mean, as far as the person above is concerned, masks and social distancing remains in place indefinitely?

Its work so I'll follow the rules. A life of social distancing though? Vomit.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 25-08-2021

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952919e19c6ba1ae2459e...y.gif&ct=g]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 25-08-2021

Sofaside with a bag of chips and some hollyoaks. Looking forward to aaronjennings sheep and a good disaster on changing rooms later

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 25-08-2021

Yep, this thread seems to be quieting down considerably. Anyway, just finished a bowl of fresh strawberries and cream. Still have a few bowls left to slide over Wink

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 25-08-2021

@thomil you've just reminded me to get some strawberries tomorrow , thank you !

Second oldest granddaughter starting school tomorrow ! Time flies..

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - E.N. - 25-08-2021

(25-08-2021, 08:15 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Second oldest granddaughter starting school tomorrow ! Time flies..
My first starts montessori on Monday.
When I first discovered FG I was playing games and following reveals on my phone while rocking her to sleep in my arms

...then not daring to move, she was a terrible sleeper!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 25-08-2021

Hope all goes well for your granddaughter Mam and your daughter EN, it's a big day for them.

No news here, it's all a bit meh at the moment.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 26-08-2021

It's international dog day!

[Image: 460ea97c98b2996a553a75ec48f7ac3d.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 26-08-2021

In that case, I hope all the wherers' resident canines get extra treats and cuddles today Wink

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 26-08-2021

Just out of my first full Werewolf game, I'm traumatised but the village won! Tongue Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 27-08-2021

Yes !!! Go Leggy!

Happy Friday Folks !

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 27-08-2021

Lordie lordie , everyone enjoying the good weather and too busy to post , don't blame ye ☺

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Barna77 - 27-08-2021

(27-08-2021, 09:18 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Lordie lordie , everyone enjoying the good weather and too busy to post , don't blame ye ☺

I call it "pre holiday mood"  Big Grin

(27-08-2021, 09:26 PM)Barna77 Wrote:
(27-08-2021, 09:18 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: Lordie lordie , everyone enjoying the good weather and too busy to post , don't blame ye ☺

I call it "pre holiday mood"  Big Grin

Lol , I was actually going to say in my post that others obviously have a life whereas I don't pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 27-08-2021

*puts up hand*

Me, me, I also don't have a life!