A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 13-08-2021

Happy Birthday Thomil!!!

Ya gotta have pineapple on pizza!!!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Strawberry Milkshake - 13-08-2021

(13-08-2021, 06:10 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote:
(13-08-2021, 04:36 PM)Strawberry Milkshake Wrote: My wedding shoes were high heeled and sparkly gold. I’ve worn them with dresses and jeans since then.

That's great that you got wear out of them. Did you find it easy to get a pair you were happy with?

We were in Paris for a weekend and took a walk along Rue Saint Honore. Popped into Jimmy Choo and there they were giving me sparkly gold winks

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 13-08-2021

(13-08-2021, 10:35 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Happy Birthday Thomil!!!

All the pineapple!!
Plus peppers , onions and sweetcorn!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 13-08-2021

(13-08-2021, 10:37 PM)Strawberry Milkshake Wrote:
(13-08-2021, 06:10 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: That's great that you got wear out of them. Did you find it easy to get a pair you were happy with?

We were in Paris for a weekend and took a walk along Rue Saint Honore. Popped into Jimmy Choo and there they were giving me sparkly gold winks

That's all very Sex in the City!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 13-08-2021

(13-08-2021, 10:39 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote:

All the pineapple!!
Absolutely!!! 

Someone bring me a pizza!!!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Strawberry Milkshake - 13-08-2021

I’m very Carrie when it comes to shoes.

Happy birthday Thomil!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Sephiroth_Dude - 13-08-2021

(13-08-2021, 10:42 PM)BuileBeag Wrote:
(13-08-2021, 10:39 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote: All the pineapple!!
Absolutely!!! 

[Image: 89192.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 13-08-2021

My go to is pineapple, mushroom and chicken. Extra cheese. Garlic bread with cheese. And garlic dip.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 13-08-2021

(13-08-2021, 10:39 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote:

All the pineapple!!

(13-08-2021, 10:47 PM)nothing Wrote: My go to is pineapple, mushroom and chicken. Extra cheese. Garlic bread with cheese. And garlic dip.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952c7c2987110fcf76a63...y.gif&ct=g]

(13-08-2021, 10:44 PM)Sephiroth_Dude Wrote:
(13-08-2021, 10:42 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Absolutely!!! 

[Image: 89192.gif]

Haha Seph! That gif is brilliant

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Zaph - 13-08-2021

We had homemade pizza this evening.  There was pineapple.  Plenty of it.  It was excellent.

(13-08-2021, 11:24 PM)Zaph Wrote:

We had homemade pizza this evening.  There was pineapple.  Plenty of it.  It was excellent.

Nothing beats homemade pizza.. with pineapple!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 13-08-2021

Happy Birthday Thomil! Big Grin

I'm in a mad place up north. Very 'Hills have eyes'.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 13-08-2021

(13-08-2021, 10:27 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Happy birthday, thomil! Hope you had some good company too.

You all should try jalapeños in an omelette. ?

Thanks. Smile Do the voices in my head count? pac 

I'll definitely try that omelette, I still have some jalapenos that need to be taken care of anyway...

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 14-08-2021

(13-08-2021, 11:46 PM)thomil Wrote:
(13-08-2021, 10:27 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Happy birthday, thomil! Hope you had some good company too.

You all should try jalapeños in an omelette. ?

Thanks. Smile Do the voices in my head count? pac 

I'll definitely try that omelette, I still have some jalapenos that need to be taken care of anyway...
You should have invited us! A balconyside birthday party and Buile could have cleaned up. Tongue

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Purple Mountain - 14-08-2021

Just catching up here now so happy birthday to our favourite langer, thomil ?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 14-08-2021

Waiting on a tesco delivery this morning, trying to decide what to do with my day

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 14-08-2021

Working overtime till 4 then pints for the Mayo/Dublin game here Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 14-08-2021

Tableside with coffee and a milky bar.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 14-08-2021

I've put away most of the shopping. Had Malteasers for breakfast. Kitchen needs a tidy up.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 14-08-2021

In the car , shopping finished, waiting on son to come out . Phil Collins In The Air on the radio...forgotten how much I like him tbh .

Happy Rainy Humid Saturday pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - aaronjennings - 14-08-2021

Headed shortly to watch a match in the pub for the first time in over 17 months

Crazy to think that things which were part of our weekly schedules are special events now, you'd almost forget what your old routines even were

(14-08-2021, 05:08 PM)aaronjennings Wrote: Headed shortly to watch a match in the pub for the first time in over 17 months

Crazy to think that things which were part of our weekly schedules are special events now, you'd almost forget what your old routines even were

It's very weird. I'm going to a second year of a course next month, last year I went in for an orientation day, and two days of class, and everything else ended up online! I have no idea yet what's happening with going back, don't even have dates yet, but it feels like a huge deal, instead of mildly exciting!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Sephiroth_Dude - 14-08-2021

Deskside watching the liverpool game and hoping they trounce norwich.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - cee_jay - 14-08-2021

Yeah, I started a course the end Feb 2020, we were all in a room together for 2 days, and then covid hit. They delayed all our modules by a month or two, and we have one module left now in October. We have asked if we can do it in personal in line with guidance, but they are being very tight lipped. But the in person bit seems very daunting still!

We went looking at new kitchens today, a true sign I have hit middle age. Really like the design, but it is a bit more than we had anticipated so here try to price all the ancillary other bits.

Is there anything you can salvage from the current kitchen? Paint the cabinets? Swap out the doors? Change the handles?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - HeyV - 14-08-2021

Are there any bakers among ye FOG’s?   Big Grin
One of the women in work picked up some kinder bueno cookies on her way back from lunch today and, dear god, they were AMAZEBALLS!  Tongue
Anyone have any recipes as to how I could recreate these magical things?! Yes, I know I can Google but first hand info would be great here  Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - TheValeyard - 14-08-2021

Go on Mayo!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - TheValeyard - 14-08-2021

That is all.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - cee_jay - 14-08-2021

(14-08-2021, 06:37 PM)nothing Wrote: Is there anything you can salvage from the current kitchen? Paint the cabinets? Swap out the doors? Change the handles?

Nothing at all, and I'm so glad to see the back of it tbh! He has been in the house 17 years, and the kit hen was in when he bought it... It's well due a replacement.

(14-08-2021, 07:39 PM)HeyV Wrote: Are there any bakers among ye FOG’s?   Big Grin
One of the women in work picked up some kinder bueno cookies on her way back from lunch today and, dear god, they were AMAZEBALLS!  Tongue
Anyone have any recipes as to how I could recreate these magical things?! Yes, I know I can Google but first hand info would be great here  Smile

Were they cookies with chunks of kinder bueno or did it have the filling like a bueno?

(14-08-2021, 07:50 PM)cee_jay Wrote:
(14-08-2021, 06:37 PM)nothing Wrote: Is there anything you can salvage from the current kitchen? Paint the cabinets? Swap out the doors? Change the handles?

Nothing at all, and I'm so glad to see the back of it tbh! He has been in the house 17 years, and the kit hen was in when he bought it... It's well due a replacement.

Damn, that's well past it's useful life.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - HeyV - 14-08-2021

(14-08-2021, 08:02 PM)nothing Wrote:
(14-08-2021, 07:39 PM)HeyV Wrote: Are there any bakers among ye FOG’s?   Big Grin

Were they cookies with chunks of kinder bueno or did it have the filling like a bueno?

They were like big choc chip cookies with pieces of Kinder Bueno on top but I tell ya, they were savage!! 
There could have been Kinder Bueno within the cookie mix too - I don’t know? 
Of course, I didn’t think to take a pic - I was too busy horsing it into me!!  Blush

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 14-08-2021

I was interested so I googled and came across this one that look amazing!

https://www.lightscamera-bake.com/kinder-bueno-cookies/

Damn they look good!

Great win! Awesome

(14-08-2021, 08:20 PM)Trigger Wrote: I was interested so I googled and came across this one that look amazing!

@Trigger - if this recipe works, I shall forever be in your debt!  Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - E.N. - 14-08-2021

(14-08-2021, 08:26 PM)TheValeyard Wrote: Great win! Awesome

Could the curse finally be coming to an end...?!

(and fecking delighted for you, well done!)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - E.N. - 14-08-2021

(14-08-2021, 08:33 PM)HeyV Wrote:
(14-08-2021, 08:20 PM)Trigger Wrote: I was interested so I googled and came across this one that look amazing!

@Trigger - if this recipe works, I shall forever be in your debt!  Big Grin

He'll clear the debt if you make them for all of us Tongue

(14-08-2021, 08:41 PM)E.N. Wrote:
(14-08-2021, 08:33 PM)HeyV Wrote: @Trigger - if this recipe works, I shall forever be in your debt!  Big Grin

He'll clear the debt if you make them for all of us Tongue

Should put this out here that I’d probably burn water  Blush but I’m giving this a go in the next day or two  Angel
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b4f95vojcpl84ennxvv...y.gif&ct=g]