A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 11-08-2021

Actually speaking of tea I had the misfortune to be chatting to a Lyons drinker recently. He is a lovely chap but when I asked the magic question..."what brand of tea do you drink".....his response made me quickly change my mind about him I can tell you.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 01:03 PM)nothing Wrote: I'm headed back to bed for a nap, so drowsy today

I so jealous of you. I got about 3 hours sleep last night and today is my early morning. Tomorrow is mad busy and Friday isn't much quieter.
Still. Sure lookit. Great to be alive..etc etc etc

I should probably say that I don't actually care what tea people drink Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - cee_jay - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 01:05 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 01:03 PM)nothing Wrote: I'm headed back to bed for a nap, so drowsy today

I so jealous of you. I got about 3 hours sleep last night and today is my early morning. Tomorrow is mad busy and Friday isn't much quieter.
Still. Sure lookit. Great to be alive..etc etc etc

Same same. We had the Garda Helicopter hovering over a few times last night due to the stabbing in Tallaght. Around 19:30 last night, I said oh something big is going down as the helicopter was hovering above. Little did I know it was such an awful event that had happened Sad 

My stepson's best friend from college saw it happening, he was chatting to her last night, she is in some state of shock, the poor thing.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 11-08-2021

Bummer Frosty and cee_jay. I finally had a decent sleep last night, first one in months, thanks to meds, but they've left me a bit drowsy today too.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - iammetaldave - 11-08-2021

Boo!!! Big Grin This is so much better than Boards!

(11-08-2021, 02:50 PM)iammetaldave Wrote: Boo!!! Big Grin This is so much better than Boards!

A monster!!!!!!!!!

Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 02:50 PM)iammetaldave Wrote: Boo!!! Big Grin This is so much better than Boards!

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na ....
[Image: giphy.webp?cid=82a1493b94r3il78siaaspscr....webp&ct=g]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - iammetaldave - 11-08-2021

You seem to gif/meme mad lately Leggy! Big Grin

Deskside. Going for steak later with a buddy. Was out for steak last night too. I am causing global warming with my love of steak. #sorrynotsorry

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 11-08-2021

Welcome Iammetaldave! Glad you like the place Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 04:21 PM)iammetaldave Wrote: You seem to gif/meme mad lately Leggy! Big Grin

I didn't know how to do it on the old Boards so I'm very excited about it now!

I need to get out more ... Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 11-08-2021

Yaayy !!! 

Glad you found your way here , looking forward to seeing a few pics too hopefully pac

(11-08-2021, 04:22 PM)Necro Wrote: Welcome Iammetaldave! Glad you like the place Smile
Thanks Necro! It’s excellent! 

(11-08-2021, 04:22 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 04:21 PM)iammetaldave Wrote: You seem to gif/meme mad lately Leggy! Big Grin

I didn't know how to do it on the old Boards so I'm very excited about it now!

I need to get out more ... Big Grin
Seems ya do Leggy! Big Grin but they are entertaining! 

(11-08-2021, 04:51 PM)Mam of 4 Wrote:

Yaayy !!! 

Glad you found your way here , looking forward to seeing a few pics too hopefully pac

I did thanks to you Mam! Otherwise I’d never have known, although I was wondering what the signatures on Boards was about.. but I’m not a link clicker pac  ya never know, might post a couple Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 11-08-2021

You should put the link to your instagram in your sig ☺

Geez I pimp out everyone , I missed my calling in life it seems pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 11-08-2021

Erm... what is this latest malfeasance on Boards (desktop version)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Neowise - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 05:39 PM)Necro Wrote: Erm... what is this latest malfeasance on Boards (desktop version)

I think they made a lot of progress with todays update. It seems faster. Tons to improve upon still though. Don't know what's up with your breadcrumbs, it doesn't happen for me. if you've installed any browser side fixes supplied by boardsies, make sure to disable them to check out the new updates.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 05:39 PM)Necro Wrote: Erm... what is this latest malfeasance on Boards (desktop version)

Noitced that and mentioned it in the bugs page.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 05:58 PM)Neowise Wrote: I think they made a lot of progress with todays update. It seems faster. Tons to improve upon still though. Don't know what's up with your breadcrumbs, it doesn't happen for me. if you've installed any browser side fixes supplied by boardsies, make sure to disable them to check out the new updates.

TBH, I'm not seeing any improveents yet.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 11-08-2021

I just noticed they've bold/not bold on mobile version finally

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - cee_jay - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 07:00 PM)nothing Wrote: I just noticed they've bold/not bold on mobile version finally

With the bold on the thread titles, and the lines between the threads (which I think is new), it makes it much easier to read.

I suppose I'll take my makeup off. Jesus the excitement.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - iammetaldave - 12-08-2021

Deskside drinking caaawffee Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 12-08-2021

Deskside firing up the sheepulator! Need breakfast first

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 12-08-2021

Home from town , now need to empty a large storage space to only refill it again when a large shelving /worktop thing goes in . I don't want to do it . Sob sob pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - iammetaldave - 12-08-2021

Post 666 in this thread Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Strawberry Milkshake - 12-08-2021

Kitchen table side - still thinking of fecking carpet! I’m not going with that company that quoted already cos I know they’re trying to con me. Might take a run to some carpet shop in the back of beyond in a bit if I get my dad safely tucked up in bed.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 12:48 PM)Strawberry Milkshake Wrote: Kitchen table side - still thinking of fecking carpet! I’m not going with that company that quoted already cos I know they’re trying to con me. Might take a run to some carpet shop in the back of beyond in a bit if I get my dad safely tucked up in bed.

Always worth getting more than one quote Smile

Need to get dressed, friend is coming over and we're going to nearest town to aldi (she has her eye on something in the special buys). Don't think I've been inside a supermarket since before the first lockdown!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Neowise - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 12:48 PM)Strawberry Milkshake Wrote: Kitchen table side - still thinking of fecking carpet! I’m not going with that company that quoted already cos I know they’re trying to con me. Might take a run to some carpet shop in the back of beyond in a bit if I get my dad safely tucked up in bed.

is there a carpetright near you so you can see if they have anything you like.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 12-08-2021

Werk Werk Werk.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Neowise - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 01:56 PM)nothing Wrote: Need to get dressed, friend is coming over and we're going to nearest town to aldi (she has her eye on something in the special buys). Don't think I've been inside a supermarket since before the first lockdown!

don't forget your mask and 1 meter stick.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 12-08-2021

Work was shaping up to be very busy but it turns out to be not too bad. I don't like being busy Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Strawberry Milkshake - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 02:09 PM)Neowise Wrote:

is there a carpetright near you so you can see if they have anything you like.

Carpet right in Sligo. Might go Sunday if I have no luck with place down the road as I wanna go to Asda on Saturday.

(12-08-2021, 02:10 PM)Neowise Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 01:56 PM)nothing Wrote: Need to get dressed, friend is coming over and we're going to nearest town to aldi (she has her eye on something in the special buys). Don't think I've been inside a supermarket since before the first lockdown!

don't forget your mask and 1 meter stick.

Had my mask and my friend decided to use her walker instead of her stick and by god people just let us go ahead! Thankfully the anxiety wasn't too bad. Then we grabbed some tea, sat at the harbour, and I put the legs on the stool she bought before she went home Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 13-08-2021

Happy Friday Folks , up and at them !

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - iammetaldave - 13-08-2021

Deskside after the morning stretch. First time down the pier in aaaaaaggggggeees, it was nice! Very quiet.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 13-08-2021

Sitting in the car while SIL is in the PO , then we'll head home for a coffee before I bring her shopping , her Friday routine . At least I got the kitchen cleaned before I picked her up pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 13-08-2021

Why the feck did I listen to Gabriel Scally shiting on this morning. And my hairdresser is running half an hour behind and me rushing in. Sake.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 13-08-2021

Deskside, getting ready to reveal sheep and to send on images and to do up a weekend paint table! Yay FoG!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Strawberry Milkshake - 13-08-2021

When you getting married, diamond?