A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 13-11-2023

We all went camping, well caravanning for the Halloween Weekend. It rained, was bitterly cold, mucky as feck . Had a blast šŸ¤£ So much so the others (2 grown kids and their families) convinced me to invest in one for next year... I think I'm mad šŸ¤£

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 14-11-2023

(13-11-2023, 11:32 PM)MamĀ ofĀ 4 Wrote: We all went camping, well caravanning for the Halloween Weekend.Ā 

Oh Mam, you are very brave being in the wild outdoors at this time of year, brrrr šŸ„¶.

I think I could maybe be convinced to go caravanning,Ā but not camping, I hate it!

Funny enough though, I love watching this YouTube channel (stumbled upon it because of the food he cooks whilst camping.Ā Typical me šŸ·)
https://youtu.be/8HZWw-LqXkI?si=D933lShtLcSOqWXH

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 14-11-2023

(14-11-2023, 12:38 AM)Spears Wrote:
(13-11-2023, 11:32 PM)MamĀ ofĀ 4 Wrote: We all went camping, well caravanning for the Halloween Weekend.Ā 

Oh Mam, you are very brave being in the wild outdoors at this time of year, brrrr šŸ„¶.

I think I could maybe be convinced to go caravanning,Ā but not camping, I hate it!

Funny enough though, I love watching this YouTube channel (stumbled upon it because of the food he cooks whilst camping.Ā Typical me šŸ·)
https://youtu.be/8HZWw-LqXkI?si=D933lShtLcSOqWXH

I wore double layers of clothes šŸ¤£ Seriously, it was cold but we had a great time. Live music and bingo on the Sat night , kids trick or treating, bonfire and fireworks on the Sunday night . Home Monday. Looking forward to doing it in good weather though .

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 21-11-2023

[Image: giphy.gif]

Sad

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 21-11-2023

Oh Christmas Tree oh Christmas Tree šŸŽ„šŸŽ„šŸŽ„

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 22-11-2023

[Image: xD4qR3W.png]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 22-11-2023

There hasn't been any Christmas songs yet šŸ˜‹

Hurry up Dec 1st! ā³

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 23-11-2023

I never put up the Christmas Tree until the first/second week of December...
Daughter was going to buy a new big tree so I offered to swap mine for theirs. Last weekend. Had to put it up so I could see what it looked like, which resulted in my Christmas Tree being up since Monday šŸ¤£

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 23-11-2023

No tree for me, though might sew a small one. I'm crocheting a few snowflakes though. Anyways, for me it's Who-versary Day and xmas can wait until I'm over those festivities

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 23-11-2023

(23-11-2023, 11:05 AM)nothing Wrote: No tree for me, though might sew a small one. I'm crocheting a few snowflakes though. Anyways, for me it's Who-versary Day and xmas can wait until I'm over those festivities

What's a Who-versary?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 23-11-2023

I'm heading to Dublin for the weekend for some Christmas shopping, I'm scared now, really kicking off up there, those poor children who I hope make full recoveries

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 23-11-2023

(22-11-2023, 10:26 PM)Spears Wrote: There hasn't been any Christmas songs yet šŸ˜‹

I heard some Xmas songs in the shops today!

Granted they were shite songs. Probably an old cd lying about, but still, it's allĀ happening now.
(then some fecker said Happy Christmas to the cashier šŸ™„.Ā I wasn't impressed with that)

Seen a lot of houses on the way home that had decorations up & i could see their Xmas trees up too
šŸŽ„šŸŽ…šŸŽ„

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 23-11-2023

@Spears

[Image: confused-doctor-who.gif]

[Image: doctor-who-classic-who.gif]

@nothing

Ohhhhhh!Ā lol.

I've only ever watched a few mins of an episode of that show so I'm out of the loop with the lingo šŸ˜†

I thought it might have been something to do with Whoville from The Grinch šŸ˜³

(23-11-2023, 10:29 PM)Spears Wrote: @nothing

Ohhhhhh!Ā lol.

I've only ever watched a few mins of an episode of that show so I'm out of the loop with the lingo šŸ˜†

I thought it might have been something to do with Whoville from The Grinch šŸ˜³

Lol. Ah it's 60 years today since the first episode aired

(23-11-2023, 10:49 PM)nothing Wrote: Lol. Ah it's 60 years today since the first episode aired

I forgot its been mentioned that you are a fan of that show.

I'd say it was one of the earlier episodes I watched because I was thinking WTF is this shite šŸ¤£.Ā 

I think I missed the point of it. Or maybe I'm just too serious to getĀ it šŸ˜¬

It's not everyone's cup of tea Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 25-11-2023

(23-11-2023, 09:59 AM)MamĀ ofĀ 4 Wrote: I never put up the Christmas Tree until the first/second week of December...
Daughter was going to buy a new big tree so I offered to swap mine for theirs. Last weekend. Had to put it up so I could see what it looked like, which resulted in my Christmas Tree being up since Monday šŸ¤£
I was very impressed with the caravaning, but this just ruins it.

[Image: shucks-wow.gif]

Tongue

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 25-11-2023

For @nothing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/5QbZZJik9J/doctor-who-60th-anniversary

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 25-11-2023

(25-11-2023, 02:50 PM)LegĀ EndĀ Reject Wrote:
(23-11-2023, 09:59 AM)MamĀ ofĀ 4 Wrote: I never put up the Christmas Tree until the first/second week of December...
I was very impressed with the caravaning, but this just ruins it.

[Image: shucks-wow.gif]

Tongue

Don't worry, that's exactly how I feel myself tbh šŸ˜”I've lost the run of myself somehow šŸ˜­

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 13-12-2023

Have bad flu, covid negative, the cough is wearing me out though, my throat feels raw

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 16-12-2023

(13-12-2023, 09:29 PM)jpĀ lizĀ v1 Wrote: Have bad flu, covid negative, the cough is wearing me out though, my throat feels raw
Hope you feel better soon liz, take lots of fluids and rest.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 18-12-2023

(13-12-2023, 09:29 PM)jpĀ lizĀ v1 Wrote: Have bad flu, covid negative, the cough is wearing me out though, my throat feels raw

It's going thru our house at the mo, with a vomiting bug too.. not a good time for the Trigger household šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø I can barely breathe and speak today.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ShaneU - 18-12-2023

My throat has been in bits all weekend, can't speak without coughing. And just got over food poisoning while on holiday as well it never ends.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 18-12-2023

A lot of people seem to be getting Covid, colds and flus and winter vomiting bugs. If I get anything when I'm off I'll scream.

Hope all the fallen recover before next week, it's rotten luck for those of you with young children.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 20-12-2023

[Image: 71gQV7AAyRL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Sephiroth_Dude - 22-12-2023

Any of the auld dolls wanna join me for a pint šŸ˜?

[Image: IMG20231222160211.jpg]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 22-12-2023

(22-12-2023, 05:54 PM)Sephiroth_Dude Wrote: Any of the auld dolls wanna join me for a pint šŸ˜?

[Image: IMG20231222160211.jpg]

[Image: 6kWbSrd.png]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 24-12-2023

[Image: reindeer-christmas.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 25-12-2023

[Image: christmas-snowman.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 25-12-2023

Feliz Navidad

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 25-12-2023

Happy Who Day all!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 27-12-2023

(25-12-2023, 07:01 PM)jpĀ lizĀ v1 Wrote: Feliz Navidad

I hate that song so so much.

There could possibly be another Christmas song that I don't really like but I can't think of one atm.Ā 

With FelizĀ Navidad-Ā I instantly turn off the channel when theĀ songĀ comes on šŸ˜£

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 28-12-2023

[Image: cat-stuffed.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 29-12-2023

I need a break from all the lovelyy Christmas food. So today,Ā instead of eating any more 'food' food, I'm giving myself a break andĀ spending the rest of the dayĀ on coffee and Ferrero RochersĀ  TongueĀ  Big Grin

Less is more I'm telling myself.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 30-12-2023

I wish ye all the best for 2024

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Night owl gal - 01-01-2024

Happy new year all!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 01-01-2024

[Image: happy-new-year-2024.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 06-01-2024

[Image: UGflhaj.png]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 12-02-2024

Superbowl tonight aka Taylor Swift Superbowl

I am looking forward to the ads and film teaser trailers