A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - RSOAPS - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 10:39 PM)nothing Wrote: I need to stop reading here at bed time, between baby shark the other night and this terrible fright tonight! And reading WW at 5am, definitely a bad idea!

Soapy, I demand you join this weekends speed paint to make up for that traumatising post... Wink

Well as we all know, demanding I do something is a sure fire way to get me on board...

No... Wait...

Getting mixed up again...

It's actually the opposite of that... pac 

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ShaneU - 06-08-2021

Still a few noticeable regulars missing. Have Deja Boo, hillybilly4 and Bubblypop got a message?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 11:08 PM)ShaneU Wrote: Still a few noticeable regulars missing. Have Deja Boo, hillybilly4 and Bubblypop got a message?

All have been contacted surely. There's still about 30 odd invites or so... Depends on if they're able to find how to read PMs though pac

If there's anyone else missing you think of chuck us a PM or fire out the names and we will extend the offer, open to all!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 06-08-2021

Just back inside here. Was out to dinner with an old friend of mine, followed by drinks in a bar... inside... It almost felt normal again pac

Lovely rain too, I'm not even joking Wink

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Kol - 06-08-2021

Oh look at you lot all out socailising again, did you mask?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfu4QF1o0bKeiiHApRbs6...Q&usqp=CAU]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 11:08 PM)ShaneU Wrote: Still a few noticeable regulars missing. Have Deja Boo, hillybilly4 and Bubblypop got a message?

Deja will be along at some point Smile

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 11:32 PM)Kol Wrote: Oh look at you lot all out socailising again, did you mask?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfu4QF1o0bKeiiHApRbs6...Q&usqp=CAU]

Of course. There's a reason why I only take my mask off on Halloween  pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 06-08-2021

Bubbly did say she was thinking of signing up and Deja is painting in the weekend MS Paint.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ShaneU - 06-08-2021

Oh god Liz's sex game on boards right now what is even happening haha

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Irish Aris - 07-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 10:22 PM)Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick Wrote: Don't get too comfortable around here people...

Funnily enough I'm currently watching Lost for the 3rd time - haven't watched it in 10 years

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 07-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 11:56 PM)ShaneU Wrote: Oh god Liz's sex game on boards right now what is even happening haha

I've just looked, I'm sorry I missed it!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ShaneU - 07-08-2021

(07-08-2021, 12:08 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 11:56 PM)ShaneU Wrote: Oh god Liz's sex game on boards right now what is even happening haha

I've just looked, I'm sorry I missed it!

Oh it's just getting started

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 07-08-2021

(07-08-2021, 12:11 AM)ShaneU Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 12:08 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I've just looked, I'm sorry I missed it!

Oh it's just getting started

I'll keep an eye on it to see what kind of perverts ye all are. Tongue

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - cee_jay - 07-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 11:22 PM)Necro Wrote:

All have been contacted surely. There's still about 30 odd invites or so... Depends on if they're able to find how to read PMs though pac

If there's anyone else missing you think of chuck us a PM or fire out the names and we will extend the offer, open to all!

I'm sure beakerjoe has been contacted? What about Guffy?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 07-08-2021

(07-08-2021, 08:24 AM)cee_jay Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 11:22 PM)Necro Wrote: All have been contacted surely. There's still about 30 odd invites or so... Depends on if they're able to find how to read PMs though pac

I'm sure beakerjoe has been contacted? What about Guffy?

Yeah both have been PMed, beaker twice I believe.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 07-08-2021

Waiting on my tesco delivery, then I'll be mostly spending today catching up on several weeks of hollyoaks and maybe the olympic trampolining.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 07-08-2021

Mornings.
Lashing rain here in the big smoke. A day to sit in an old man pub with a pot of tae and toasted samitches.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 07-08-2021

Oooh now that sounds awesome. Love a toastie.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 07-08-2021

Finished book. It was crap.

(07-08-2021, 01:35 PM)quickbeam Wrote: Finished book.  It was crap.

Bummer Sad

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - quickbeam - 07-08-2021

Aye, but at least it's another one ticked off, and I don't need to wonder if I'll like it now.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 07-08-2021

(07-08-2021, 01:05 PM)nothing Wrote: Oooh now that sounds awesome. Love a toastie.

Smile I'm still in bed but might go for a wander about the place soon. Are you big smoke based nothing ?Pre pandemic I used to love pots of tae in old man pubs, by myself. Now I feel a bit weird attempting it. I dunno why that is.

€560 in my online shopping basket. Sake. Why can't I be rich and be able to buy all the things. Will have to empty it.......just not yet......... Confused

(07-08-2021, 01:54 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 01:05 PM)nothing Wrote: Oooh now that sounds awesome. Love a toastie.

Smile I'm still in bed but might go for a wander about the place soon. Are you big smoke based nothing ?Pre pandemic I used to love pots of tae in old man pubs, by myself. Now I feel a bit weird attempting it. I dunno why that is.

€560 in my online shopping basket. Sake. Why can't I be rich and be able to buy all the things. Will have to empty it.......just not yet......... Confused

Middle of nowhere! And none of the few places in walking distance are doing indoor yet (most staff aren't fully vaccinated yet), so can't do my usual cafe breakfast with loads of tea and a book or some crochet to escape my noisy neighbours. Not comfortable enough yet to pop out to one of the close towns on the bus either.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 07-08-2021

I braved that horrible weather to go out and stock up on a load of munch. I'll be strung out on tea all day and pigging out on junk this evening Cool

(07-08-2021, 02:03 PM)nothing Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 01:54 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Smile I'm still in bed but might go for a wander about the place soon. Are you big smoke based nothing ?Pre pandemic I used to love pots of tae in old man pubs, by myself. Now I feel a bit weird attempting it. I dunno why that is.

Middle of nowhere! And none of the few places in walking distance are doing indoor yet (most staff aren't fully vaccinated yet), so can't do my usual cafe breakfast with loads of tea and a book or some crochet to escape my noisy neighbours. Not comfortable enough yet to pop out to one of the close towns on the bus either.

It won't be long coming nothing. As soon as the staff are all vaccinated you'll be back  Smile
Crochet is gorgeous. My friend does a bit. Are you able to make big pieces?

I'm off to the shops to see if I can get what I need for way less than €560  Tongue

Anyone here read that dreadful and hilarious gossip site Tattle? I'm shamefully addicted.

(07-08-2021, 02:47 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: It won't be long coming nothing. As soon as the staff are all vaccinated you'll be back  Smile

Can't wait, at the minute I'm relying on my driving friend to be free when I need to get out!

Have made a few blankets, some toys, a few bits for friends. I'm super slow though, grand when I've the energy. Did a hat for a friend that took several years!

(07-08-2021, 02:54 PM)nothing Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 02:47 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: It won't be long coming nothing. As soon as the staff are all vaccinated you'll be back  Smile

Can't wait, at the minute I'm relying on my driving friend to be free when I need to get out!

Have made a few blankets, some toys, a few bits for friends. I'm super slow though, grand when I've the energy. Did a hat for a friend that took several years!
My friend knits and crochets. It's a lovely skill to have.

I got hot choc. It's amaze. Poker night in Casa Frost which means we have to clean  Undecided Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - E.N. - 07-08-2021

I hate to show off (no, no, really I do Tongue) but this is our home tonight, to celebrate our fifth anniversary...

[Image: 20210807-153208.jpg]

...and the champagne is open (and the prosecco is drunk!) It's a hard life Tongue

[Image: 20210807-165914.jpg]

Oh wow, Nitters! Where is that?

Happy anniversary to you both!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - cee_jay - 07-08-2021

Happy anniversary, have a great night! Looks amazing.

Happy anniversary! Uber jealous, that looks fab!

Your anniversary? In that setting? And you're posting here????? pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Kol - 07-08-2021

Happy anniversary to you both, looks awesome.

Happy Anniversary to you both EN! Big Grin xx

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - RSOAPS - 07-08-2021

Happy Anniversary EN and EN's better half.

Now get off your mobile Nitty! We don't want to see you in here again tonight. pac

(07-08-2021, 06:22 PM)quickbeam Wrote: Your anniversary?  In that setting?  And you're posting here?????  pac
What would you suggest they do?  Angel Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Kol - 07-08-2021

(07-08-2021, 06:33 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 06:22 PM)quickbeam Wrote: Your anniversary?  In that setting?  And you're posting here?????  pac

Read them book

(07-08-2021, 06:33 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:

Jenga, Twister, Backgammon - so many options!!!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - E.N. - 07-08-2021

(07-08-2021, 06:16 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Oh wow, Nitters! Where is that?

Happy anniversary to you both!

It's Drummond Tower, in Louth. It's on airbnb! 

Ha ha, only while she pops to the loo, I need to protect my fourth place in the week of sheep!

Don't worry, I won't be back Tongue