A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Butty Brennan - 10-09-2022

Thinking how there is no chair in the house as comfortable as my car seat. Why aren't we all combing the scrapyard for old car seats to put in the house.  Huh

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 04:27 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote: Thinking how there is no chair in the house as comfortable as my car seat. Why aren't we all combing the scrapyard for old car seats to put in the house.  Huh

My friend bought a new comfy chair last year for her craft room. Twice we went to a bunch of shops and sat on every single chair to find the perfect one!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 10-09-2022

We bought an orthopedic armchair for my Dad that looks ok as well as being supportive. But he doesn't seem to sit in it a lot (bought with his testing and approval 🤦) so I use it when I visit 🤣 The couch is way to low/soft for my dodgy back.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 11-09-2022

Congratulations @E.N., I hope you're all very happy in your new home.

Best of luck with getting to the same stage @Trigger, it all seems very complicated and drawnout here compared to other countries.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 14-09-2022

The amount queuing for pubs on Glasheen Road in Cork this morning early for Freshers was astonishing

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 27-09-2022

Where is all this money coming for budget spend

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 27-09-2022

(27-09-2022, 03:12 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: Where is all this money coming for budget spend

Country is at practical full employment and prices and pay are going up - more corporate tax and income tax especially from the big 10 global major corporations and their employees, more VAT as prices rise...

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Butty Brennan - 27-09-2022

(27-09-2022, 04:06 PM)ari101 Wrote:
(27-09-2022, 03:12 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: Where is all this money coming for budget spend

Country is at practical full employment and prices and pay are going up - more corporate tax and income tax especially from the big 10 global major corporations and their employees, more VAT as prices rise...
They have made a killing from tax on fuel lately too.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 27-09-2022

I'm gonna be rich! Temporarily and relative to my current situation, rich!

[Image: uncle-scrooge-mcduck-money.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 27-09-2022

(27-09-2022, 08:20 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote:
(27-09-2022, 04:06 PM)ari101 Wrote: Country is at practical full employment and prices and pay are going up - more corporate tax and income tax especially from the big 10 global major corporations and their employees, more VAT as prices rise...
They have made a killing from tax on fuel lately too.

Yes I was saying to someone recently, oh bully for them dropping the VAT rate on gas and electric. The rate is down a third, but the price is up over a half, so they are getting in more VAT on that than ever despite the decrease 😅🤣

At least we'll be getting some of it back...

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - lorcand1990 - 28-09-2022

Yeah even with these measures there is a big surplus left I think?

Personally didn't get a whole lot from it. The energy credit is probably the best one as we're in an A rated home so although prices are still going to be massive we definitely haven't been hit as bad as most

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 28-09-2022

Think the surplus is gone into the rainy day fund

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Butty Brennan - 01-10-2022

(27-09-2022, 09:27 PM)nothing Wrote: I'm gonna be rich! Temporarily and relative to my current situation, rich!

[Image: uncle-scrooge-mcduck-money.gif]
Share the wealth. Will you be treating us to a Chinese?  Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 01-10-2022

Hell yes! Chinese all round!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 08-10-2022

An awful tragedy in Donegal, 10 confirmed death, RIP

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Gremlinertia - 10-10-2022

Helooooo is this where noobs go?.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 10:22 PM)Gremlinertia Wrote: Helooooo is this where noobs go?.

Hi! Welcome aboard! 

I'll put the kettle on, someone will be along shortly with a welcome cake!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - ari101 - 10-10-2022

I'll throw together a coffee cake (virtual only because I don't have the ingredients in the house!) Welcome 🤣

It has sponge, butter cream in the middle, glacé icing on top and walnuts!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - aaronjennings - 10-10-2022

Welcome 🙂

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - DejaBoo - 10-10-2022

Welcome gremlie!!! Big Grin glad you could make it!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Gremlinertia - 10-10-2022

Ooh names i recognise, this is niiiiiice

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 10-10-2022

Hi @Gremlinertia !

[Image: hi-wave.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Sephiroth_Dude - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 10:53 PM)Gremlinertia Wrote: Ooh names i recognise, this is niiiiiice

I bet you don't recognise me @Gremlinertia, I've never posted on boards before 

[Image: look-around-drumsy.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Sephiroth_Dude - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 10:48 PM)ari101 Wrote: I'll throw together a coffee cake (virtual only because I don't have the ingredients in the house!) Welcome 🤣

[Image: homer-simpson-the-simpsons.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - DejaBoo - 11-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 11:15 PM)Sephiroth_Dude Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 10:48 PM)ari101 Wrote: I'll throw together a coffee cake (virtual only because I don't have the ingredients in the house!) Welcome 🤣

[Image: homer-simpson-the-simpsons.gif]
I'm on it...
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - DejaBoo - 11-10-2022

Odd question, but I can''t locate something... Is there a Fantasy Football thread somewhere on FoG?

(I may not be around much til the weekend with surprise deadlines :/ looming, hope everyone has a good rest of their week and if anymore newbies join up, welcome to the Zoo! Big Grin )

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - aaronjennings - 11-10-2022

(11-10-2022, 06:56 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: Odd question, but I can''t locate something... Is there a Tantasy Football thread somewhere on FoG?

(I may not be around much til the weekend with surprise deadlines  :/ looming, hope everyone has a good rest of their week and if anymore newbies join up, welcome to the Zoo! Big Grin )

Here you go, it's in the Tournaments forum Smile

https://forumofgames.com/showthread.php?tid=357

Thank you greatly Aaron!!! Big Grin Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 11-10-2022

Woohoo!!

Onion rings on the way as a welcome gift 🎁😌

Oh good Lawd, my absolute favourite... Makes me wanna be a noob now, cannae miss mams onion rings! Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 11-10-2022

Onion ring party? I'm in! 

[Image: national-onion-rings-day-hoola-hoop.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 11-10-2022

(11-10-2022, 08:45 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: Oh good Lawd, my absolute favourite... Makes me wanna be a noob now, cannae miss mams onion rings!  Big Grin

Special delivery on the way!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Gremlinertia - 15-10-2022

I doubt i'll be on here as much as boards but i'm only new. All onion rings and mugs o' tae gratefully demolished

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 15-10-2022

Welcome  @Gremlinertia

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 15-10-2022

Just had thunder so loud it sounded like the roof was falling in! ⛈️

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 16-10-2022

Absolutely raining cats and dogs here, so heavy and cold

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 16-10-2022

[Image: k3Tyr9Y.png]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Butty Brennan - 16-10-2022

(16-10-2022, 06:28 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: [Image: k3Tyr9Y.png]

Big Grin Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 18-10-2022

I got a tooth out and needed stitches, painful

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 19-10-2022

I have a face like a squirrel with my swollen cheek over tooth, really sore and I am starved