A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 27-04-2022

(27-04-2022, 09:03 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: The lapd officer said Heard had no marks or bruises only crying tears

Both bored me, and I didn't finish watching their testimonies  Confused

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 27-04-2022

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Tigger - 29-04-2022

Amber herd is the definition of crazy hot 🔥

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 29-04-2022

Good Luck Katie Taylor

WWE's Bianca and Becky at The Garden

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 29-04-2022

Bank Holiday weekend!
[Image: happy-dance.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 30-04-2022

I've totally lost track of the days this week. Joined my library's new sci fi book club and got a copy of Dune (which I haven't read before nor seen the films) so excited to get back into reading with a new (to me) story.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 01-05-2022

(30-04-2022, 12:29 AM)nothing Wrote: I've totally lost track of the days this week. Joined my library's new sci fi book club and got a copy of Dune (which I haven't read before nor seen the films) so excited to get back into reading with a new (to me) story.

I have to get back into reading books, sometimes the books of adaptions can be better 

Well Done to Katie Taylor

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Zaph - 01-05-2022

(30-04-2022, 12:29 AM)nothing Wrote: I've totally lost track of the days this week. Joined my library's new sci fi book club and got a copy of Dune (which I haven't read before nor seen the films) so excited to get back into reading with a new (to me) story.

First read Dune when I was about 18 or 19, it's what really got me into reading.  Frank Herbert wrote six books in the series (I think his son has written more since he died), the first three of which I remember being excellent, and the last three I didn't really enjoy as much.  But it's a book that's always had a lasting impression on me, and I signed up to Sky Cinema the other day partly so I can see the new film.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Sephiroth_Dude - 02-05-2022

I should be doing my paint for Ari's paint game and also doing a javascrpt assignment but instead I'm having a lazy day balmed out like.

[Image: sleepy-head-lazy-cat.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 02-05-2022

Another just for Sephers

https://twitter.com/TheDeadDistrict/status/1521191374711894016

edit  ....

Bonus tweet because of Ukrainians being cat nuts  Big Grin

https://twitter.com/TheDeadDistrict/status/1521149767639830529

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 04-05-2022

Harro. What's going on Foggies?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 04-05-2022

(04-05-2022, 02:29 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Harro. What's going on Foggies?

Lovely to see you again Diamonds. It's been too long  Heart

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 04-05-2022

(04-05-2022, 03:22 PM)Spears Wrote:

Lovely to see you again Diamonds. It's been too long  Heart
Shy Thank you. How are you?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 04-05-2022

(04-05-2022, 04:21 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Shy Thank you. How are you?
I'm good, thanks for asking  Shy

Me and life are getting on swell lately

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 04-05-2022

Welcome back  @Diamonds of Frost how are you

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - dawg - 04-05-2022

Well Harro you Smile

[Image: d6cmn5a-acce8205-34ee-4739-af91-c7f3edc8...79eqXlUilQ]

How is it cutting ?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 05-05-2022

(04-05-2022, 10:11 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote:

Welcome back  @Diamonds of Frost how are you

(04-05-2022, 10:38 PM)dawg Wrote:
Well Harro you Smile

[Image: d6cmn5a-acce8205-34ee-4739-af91-c7f3edc8...79eqXlUilQ]

How is it cutting ?
Hi Liz Hi Dawg   Big Grin  Tak for the nice hellos.
I'm not too bad at all. A year off responsibilities would be nice though. I'd sit in front of the television and survive on a diet of chocolate and cocktails  Big Grin 
And how do both of you? How is your dad Liz?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 05-05-2022

My dad isn't great, it's palliative care now with him, it's hard seeing him weak and in pain, my mother is lighting candles galore but at least we can get in to see him now and take each day as it comes as precious, that damn C is an awful evil cruel dose for anyone, be a hypochondriac get checked for every little thing, pester your doctors etc., all take care

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 05-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 06:36 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: My dad isn't great, it's palliative care now with him, it's hard seeing him weak and in pain, my mother is lighting candles galore but at least we can get in to see him now and take each day as it comes as precious, that damn C is an awful evil cruel dose for anyone, be a hypochondriac get checked for every little thing, pester your doctors etc., all take care
I'm very sorry to hear that Liz, I hope the journey is peaceful for him.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 05-05-2022

Sending much love liz, so sorry to hear that.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 05-05-2022

I'm so sorry Liz 😔 It's a hard path to walk. Make the most of your time with him x

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - kitten_k - 06-05-2022

Is this where all the cool kids hang out?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - kitten_k - 06-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 06:36 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: My dad isn't great, it's palliative care now with him, it's hard seeing him weak and in pain, my mother is lighting candles galore but at least we can get in to see him now and take each day as it comes as precious, that damn C is an awful evil cruel dose for anyone, be a hypochondriac get checked for every little thing, pester your doctors etc., all take care

Sorry to hear this Liz x

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 06-05-2022

Very sorry to hear about your dad Liz . As others have said , make the most of your time with him , yet don't forget to look after yourself too in the midst of it all .

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 09-05-2022

Tell me why I don't like Monday ...

Tired and cranky me is an absolute joy to behold. ☹

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 11-05-2022

Sigh, realised today that I haven't been on a proper holiday since 2009 (one where it was to visit somewhere knew and didn't incorporate another purpose). My holidays since have been to stay with my grandmother, to visit friends in other parts of the country and once for exams!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 13-05-2022

RIP Dad, a bit of Bruce for you 

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 13-05-2022

I'm so sorry for your loss liz. Sending much love your way.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Spears - 13-05-2022

(13-05-2022, 07:30 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: RIP Dad, a bit of Bruce for you

So sorry for your loss Liz.

Take care of yourself Heart

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - BuileBeag - 13-05-2022

So sorry to read about your dad's passing Liz.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - lorcand1990 - 13-05-2022

Very sorry to hear that liz, hope you're holding up ok

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Zaph - 13-05-2022

My condolences Liz, hope you're doing OK

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 13-05-2022

Thank ye all, I not sure how I'm feeling, he passed peacefully comfortably not in pain, it just feels quick from his diagnosis, I do regret not being in the room for the end, I'm going to think of the good times

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 13-05-2022

So sorry for your loss Liz 💙

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 13-05-2022

Ah liz, I'm so sorry for you. I always remember a late aunt telling me to treasure your memories, they're always with you. You have a tough time ahead of you but you can vent with us.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - aaronjennings - 13-05-2022

Very sorry for your loss Liz. Condolences to you and your family

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Wichita Lineman - 14-05-2022

Sorry for your loss Liz. Take care.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 14-05-2022

Sorry to hear that Liz. Take care of yourself and your mum, will be a tough next few weeks and months.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - DejaBoo - 14-05-2022

Sorry for the loss of your dear dad, Liz. Be gentle with yourself.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Sephiroth_Dude - 14-05-2022

(13-05-2022, 07:30 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: RIP Dad, a bit of Bruce for you 

So sorry to hear about your dad Liz, sending you loads of hugs.