A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do (/showthread.php?tid=9)

We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 30-07-2021

Want to be a wherer? Tell us where you are and what you're doing.

I'm couchside about to have a beer.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 30-07-2021

Couchside myself looking at fixing the PM subject line issue. It's very black.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 30-07-2021

I have dark mode on my phone due to the glaring Vanilla whiteness so it's very white on mine!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 30-07-2021

After you and nothing pointed it out to me , it was fine Necro , just confusing to begin with .

Home , where else am I ever ?!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 30-07-2021

On the sofa, debating having some cereal and hoping a headache fecks off

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 30-07-2021

Standing over the frying pan watching the sweet smoked bacon sizzle

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - tusk - 30-07-2021

Mmmm bacon.

Unlike you fools, I'm actually on the couch!

Watching Minecraft videos. Debating what I should feast upon

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Mam of 4 - 30-07-2021

I was just thinking , between here here and gubu, posters will be deflecting all over the place . I know it's hopefully only until (when and if) boards settles into itself, but there's a noticeable difference about how the place feels here , it's lovely☺
(Mam going soft in her old age !)

ETA

It actually reminds me of the film Field Of Dreams ...If You Build It They Will Come....

Quite apt imo .

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 30-07-2021

Deskside, enjoying my freedom.

Also, this place seems familiar somehow  Wink

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 30-07-2021

Nice to see you here, thomil! We'll have more guests for the party on the balcony tomorrow. pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - thomil - 30-07-2021

(30-07-2021, 09:14 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Nice to see you here, thomil! We'll have more guests for the party on the balcony tomorrow. pac

Pac is back! pac 

Don't worry, doing a deep clean tomorrow before y'all turn up Wink

Good to see you Thomil ☺

You up for a laugh ? Enter the Sheep game , quick one , reveal later tonight !

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Purple Mountain - 30-07-2021

Haha..suckers, I found ye ?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Necro - 30-07-2021

Howdy Purple Mountain!

(30-07-2021, 09:59 PM)Purple Mountain Wrote: Haha..suckers, I found ye  ?

Yay! Big Grin

Hey PM ☺☺

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 30-07-2021

[Image: giphy.gif]

Welcome aboard *pulls out a chair* Smile

Howdy Diamonds, welcome to the new digs Big Grin

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Diamonds of Frost - 30-07-2021

Thank yee kindly! Well done Necro et al. It's looks really great Smile

And now there is a chat thread and no one is chatting!

ASL anyone ?
pac

ASL?

Too old
None
In front of my computer

pac

I'm still on the couch Mam, really tired today for some reason.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - nothing - 30-07-2021

Finally headed to bed, chat you all in the morning!

Night Nothing ☺

Watching the First 48Hours here Leggy .

Thomil , love your answer btw!

(30-07-2021, 10:55 PM)thomil Wrote: ASL?

Too old
None
In front of my computer

pac

You're never too old
Know the feeling
On my arse on the couch

pac

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - jp liz v1 - 30-07-2021

I am running a quick sex walrus sheep on the boards.ie forum games site if ye dirty sexy fcekers wanna play

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - cee_jay - 30-07-2021

I spent 3 hours driving from Dublin to Limerick this evening due to a crash on the M7. My mam opened a bottle of wine when I finally got home, so we caught up over that with Dad, and I've just gone to bed in my childhood bedroom Big Grin

Going to try to embed a gif again, pretend it didn't happen if it doesn't work! Tongue

[Image: abcnetwork-joel-mchale-card-sharks-cards...1SaELuv9tj]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - RSOAPS - 30-07-2021

(30-07-2021, 11:27 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: Going to try to embed a gif again, pretend it didn't happen if it doesn't work! Tongue

[Image: abcnetwork-joel-mchale-card-sharks-cards...1SaELuv9tj]

pac pac pac

(30-07-2021, 11:24 PM)cee_jay Wrote: I spent 3 hours driving from Dublin to Limerick this evening due to a crash on the M7. My mam opened a bottle of wine when I finally got home, so we caught up over that with Dad, and I've just gone to bed in my childhood bedroom Big Grin

Can't beat that nostalgic,  comfortable cosy feeling in your childhood bedroom Ceejay!

What are I'm doing wrong? I copy and paste the link and ... nothing to see here!

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - RSOAPS - 30-07-2021

(30-07-2021, 11:32 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: What are I'm doing wrong? I copy and paste the link and ... nothing to see here!

Copy and paste it to where exactly?

Do you see an icon that looks like a blue screen with a grey border with a little green + sign in the bottom right? You need to click on that and then paste the link into where it says URL:

(30-07-2021, 11:35 PM)Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick Wrote:
(30-07-2021, 11:32 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: What are I'm doing wrong? I copy and paste the link and ... nothing to see here!

Do you see an icon that looks like a blue screen with a grey border with a little green + sign in the bottom right? You need to click on that and then paste the link into where it says URL:

Yes, I'm doing that. I tried to attach screenshots but they won't attach for some reason either.

Are you on Android?

(30-07-2021, 11:46 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:

Yes, I'm doing that. I tried to attach screenshots but they won't attach for some reason either.

Are you on Android?

[Image: b3b190faca12a77492f33ca32004b12f.jpeg]

Right click on the image you're trying to add and select "Open Image in New Tab" and try copying that address from the new tab and see if it works. You might just be copying the wrong url.

When you get it right you should actually be able to see the image in the text box before you hit post reply.

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Trigger - 30-07-2021

(30-07-2021, 11:46 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote:

Are you on Android?

Ahhh I know what your issue is.. so you are trying to link a giphy, but you are linking to the main page instead of the image itself. If you hit the three dots on the bottom right of the image it will pop up outta the page then hold down on it and open image in new tab, then grab the link from that page, it should look like this

https://media3.giphy.com/media/4vOkuEFs1SaELuv9tj/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526480ce24ae216f6b451fa5842d246bfb315a4180&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Add that into the Image box 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526480ce24ae216f6b45...y.gif&ct=g]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 31-07-2021

I've always embedded links by getting it to pop up the and then copying the link address. I'll try opening in a new tab.

Any idea why I couldn't attach screen shots?

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - Leg End Reject - 31-07-2021

[Image: giphy.com]

Not working! :mad:

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=82a1493b28eiw7mw45hrtc54h....webp&ct=g]

Yay!

[Image: giphy.webp?cid=82a1493b682fcl3xxmo4jx9rr....webp&ct=g]

RE: We don't know where we are, but at least we know what to do - RSOAPS - 31-07-2021

(31-07-2021, 12:01 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote: I've always embedded links by getting it to pop up the and then copying the link address.

Depends on where you're trying to copy the link address from - I think you had been copying the webpage link rather than the image link, but it looks like you've got the hang of it now. 

Quote:Any idea why I couldn't attach screen shots?